The Canon i-SENSYS LBP3100 is a monochrome printer created for residence individuals. It has a portable design that will fit conveniently on a home user's desk with a retracting paper tray that folds up for straightforward storage space. This printer is developed to be quiet in sleep setting as well as both peaceful and also power efficient while being used because of an underlying fan-less style. There's a single eco-friendly power as well as print LED as well as a little resume button established right on its left-hand side as well as, aside from a power button installed into the front panel, these are the only controls on the printer. High up on the back panel is a little fold-out cover, which reveals a single USB outlet. When linked, shutting the cover conceals the cord plug, but this would be extra very discreet if the cable plugged in at the bottom, so it did not drape throughout the desk.
|Canon i-SENSYS LBP3100|
The Canon LBP3100 prints at a rate of 16 web pages each minute with a resolution of as much as 2,400 x 600 dpi. It features a 150 sheet multi-purpose paper input tray with a manual feed choice for non-standard items like index cards and also envelopes. Measurements on the LBP-3100 are simply 37.2 centimeters x 25 cm x 19.7 cm, providing it a suitable impact dimension for desktop computer use. This printer has an obligation cycle of 5,000 sheets each month. This printer is no longer being produced, although drivers for Windows, Mac and also Linux is offered online. Canon LBP-3100 printer toner cartridges use an all in one design that keeps maintenance simple. The picture print, making use of the setup Canon advises for photos, revealed evident dot patterns in vast locations of skies. The detail degree is still practical, though shadow detail tends to fuse to black.
The little size, as well as reduced power demands, make the Canon i-SENSYS LBP3100 a good selection for home users that need periodic accessibility to laser quality monochrome printing. The done in one Canon LBP-3100 cartridge design makes toner easy to replace as well as lowers the opportunity of a maintenance problem a home individual cannot solve without help. The price for this printer is additionally reduced, making it an excellent choice for somebody who requires light laser use. The quality of the black print from the LBP3100 in some cases experiences when the speed is high, however not so right here. The text is dense as well as without indications of any spatter. Greyscale performance is reasonable, with little evidence of banding. However some 'leveling out' of different tones. Our color, service graphic, which shows in orange, green and blue on a color printer, came out in 3 similar shades of mid-grey, making it hard to separate in between them.
The i-SENSYS LBP3100 uses automatic image refinement making certain that published documents released a professional level of quality. With Canon's quick very first print technology, this printer can go from sleep setting to printing in just 8.5 secs. Software installation is dead simple, as Canon provides a printer driver and little else. This includes assistance for collation and multiple pages per sheet, yet not watermarks or overlays. Equipment setup is only a bit harder, as you just raise the top hatch and slot in the cartridge. There's hardly any priming as well as the LBP3100 is then ready to print. Though the rate of this laser printer is reduced, just a little bit, even more, cash could acquire a much larger set of functions and also choices that a home user could be able to use, like copies as well as the capacity to scan.
Canon i-SENSYS LBP3100 Specifications:
- Speed Monochrome: Up to 16ppm Mono Print.
- First Page: 8.5 Seconds First page.
- Product Group Output: A4.
- Printer Standard Resolution: 600 x 600 dpi Print.
- Printer Enhanced Resolution: 2400 x 600 dpi Print Enhanced.
- Warm Up Time: <10 Seconds.
- Interface Type(s): USB.
- USB Port: Yes.
- USB Ports: 1 x USB 2.0.
- System Specification
- Memory (Maximum): 2MB RAM.
- Operating Systems Supported: Windows, Mac, Linux Compatible.
- Media Handling
- Paper Handling Input 1: 150 Sheet Multi-Purpose Input Tray.
- Paper Handling Input 2: 1 sheet Manual Tray.
- Maximum Paper Size: A4.
- Paper Handling Standard Output: 100 Sheet.
- Paper Size: A4, A5 , B5, Letter and Legal , (Max.) A4/Legal.
- Paper Trays (Standard/Maximum): 2.
- Sheet Weight: 64 to 163g/Sqm.
- Special Media: Plain paper, Heavy paper, Transparency, Label, Index card, Envelope.
- Barcodes & Labels
- Barcode: 8714574521725.
- Duty Cycle
- Monthly Duty Cycle: 5k Pages Per Month.
- Mono or Colour Printer: Mono.
- Technology: Laser Printer.
- Case Colour: White.
- Dimensions: 37.2cm (W) x 25cm (D) x 19.7cm (H).
- Weight: 5.94kg.
- Environmental: Operating Temperature 7.5 to 32.5C.
- Humidity: 10 to 80%.
- Noise Level: 50dbA.
- Power Consumption Printing/Standby/Sleep Modes: 280W / 2W.
- Product Summary: Canon i-SENSYS LBP3100 A4 Mono Laser Printer.
- Product Type: A4 Laser Printer.
- Voltage/ Power/ Frequency: 220 to 240VAC / 50 to 60Hz.
Canon i-SENSYS LBP3100 Compatibility Operating Systems:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1 (including Windows 8.1 Update), Windows 8
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 (32 bit only)
- Note: For Windows, NET Framework 4 or. NET Framework 4.5 is required.
- For Windows XP, XPS Essentials Pack is required.
- Mac OS X v10.7.5 to Mac OS X v10.10
Canon i-SENSYS LBP3100 Driver and User Manual Download
|[Windows 32bit] LBP3100 CAPT Printer Driver (R1.50 Ver.1.10)|
|Printer Driver x64 Edition|
How to Setup and Install Canon i-SENSYS LBP3100 Driver:
Follow this steps to get the installation instructions to set up a driver
- Open up driver download documents that you've completed downloading.
- Then, extract the files that have remained in the double click.
- Comply with the complying with actions as well as the setup procedure will begin automatically.
- After the installation process is full, then you have the ability to print with your favored printer.
- Do not forget to check Canon printer USB cable connected to your computer system.
How To Uninstall Canon i-SENSYS LBP3100 Driver:
This is a guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Visit Start Menu after that chooses Control Panel
- Click Uninstall a program
- Then double-click on the printer driver you want to delete.
- Click Uninstall then your printer driver will certainly be immediately removed.
- Then restart your computer to finish the elimination procedure.