The Canon i-SENSYS LBP3310 black and white printer is ideal for little offices or workgroups. Determining 399.7 x 378.6 x 258 mm as well as evaluating 12 kg, the Canon i-SENSYS LBP3310 mono printer features a tiny control panel on top with LED sign lights and also an operation secret. The document cassettes can handle 250 sheets while the multipurpose service can manage 50 sheets; an optional 250-sheet cassette tray is also available. She has an 8MB memory plus USB for connectivity. The maximum monthly duty cycle is 10,000 pages. The i-SENSYS LBP-3310 workgroup printer provides monochrome prints with a standard resolution of 600 x 600 dpi as well as a maximum of 2400 x 600 dpi. The initial page can be published out in 6.5 seconds. The desktop printer has an excellent rate of 26 ppm for monochrome works. However, the high-speed LBP3310 printer is relatively expensive to run.
|Canon i-SENSYS LBP3310|
With the Canon LBP3310, users can conserve time and resources. Apart from flaunting high-paper handling ability, it features a built-in duplexer for automatic double-sided printing. The i-SENSYS LBP 3310 looks fantastic as well as has a tiny footprint, making it perfect for workplaces with limited space. Customers could expect the top quality result from the Canon i-SENSYS LBP-3310 mono printer. It works with Macintosh, Windows, as well as Linux operating systems. The all-in-one LBP3310 black toner cartridges streamline printer upkeep and the high ability black Canon 715H toner for the Canon LBP-3310 is extremely cost-effective. There are times when you pay a first high rate and are compensated with cheap consumables; however, this is just the instance with the LBP-3310 if you plump for the 715 7K cartridges, as its £ 105 SRP works out to an expense of 1.5 peach web page. The smaller 715 3K cartridge costs 2p each web page, which is average. On the bonus side, these are all-in-one cartridges, so there is no should consider the expense of a substitute drum.
The Canon i-SENSYS LBP3310 looks smart and is truly solid and well constructed, which suggests that the high price has been purchased the style. The lock that protects the front cover functions smoothly as well as the protection and also its joints feel as though they will survive a small war. Installation of the drivers is both quick, and also simple as well as Canon has outlined the setups as clearly as you might wish. Exceptional settings, such as allowing the duplex to print double-sided pages or including a watermark, take no longer compared to straightforward activities such as changing the paper size. Although Canon claims a time to initial web page of 6.5 secs, we determined it at ten secs from chilly as well as 8 seconds from cozy. We timed ten web pages of an outcome at 29 secs, which makes the Canon rather quick, yet just as significantly-- in our viewpoint-- it is beautiful and silent.
The i-SENSYS LBP3310 We just weren't entirely happy with the high quality of the published web pages. Although the message is sharp and also clear, it's not as dark and crisp as we would certainly before-mentioned as. This performs the Canon i-SENSYS LBP-3310 something of a combined outcome, yet we expect much more at this cost. As well as in case you desired much more motivation to buy Canon LBP3310 printer toner from Cartridge Save after that you need to likewise bear in mind our money back guarantee. We more than happy to use a 100% repayment in the unforeseen event that your Canon LBP3310 printer toner cannot execute as intended so why you should need to take the threat of getting your printer toner using an unstable supplier? Do not be reluctant! Obtain your order into the conserve.
Canon i-SENSYS LBP3310 Specifications:
- Printing speed Mono 26 pages (A4)
- Printing method Mono LASER BEAM PRINTING
- Duty Cycle 10,000 pages
- Fixing method On-Demand fixing
- Resolution: 600 x 600 dpi (2400 x600 dpi with Automatic Image Refinement)
- Warm-up time 0 seconds from Standby, Approx. 8 seconds from POWER ON
- First print Approx. 6.5 seconds or less
- Toner cartridge: Standard: Cartridge 715: 3000-page yield at @ ISO 19752
- High yield: Cartridge 715H: 7000-page yield at @ ISO 19752
- Toner Save Yes
- Paper Input(standard) 250-sheet cassette/50-sheet multi-purpose tray (64 g/?)
- Paper input (Option) 250-sheets x 1(PDF-35P) (64 g/?)
- Paper output 125sheets Face-down /1sheet Face-up
- Paper size: (Standard cassette & optional cassette)
- A4, B5, A5, Legal, Letter, Executive, 16k
- Custom Paper Size (width 148.0 to 215.9 mm, length 210.0 to 355.6 mm)
- Paper size: (Multi-purpose tray)
- A4, B5, A5, Legal, Letter, Executive, Envelope DL,
- Envelope COM10, Envelope C5, Envelope Monarch, Index Card,
- Custom Paper Size (width 76.2 to 215.9 mm, length 127.0 to 355.6 mm)
- Duplex printing Yes (built-in as standard: A4, Legal, Letter) 13.3ipm
- Power requirements 220-240V(±10%) 50/60Hz (±2Hz)
- Power consumption Approx. 392W (Average during operation), Approx. 4W (Average during sleep)
- Noise level
- Max. 55 dB [A] or less (during operation)
- Background noise only (during standby).
- Dimensions: (W x D x H) 399.7 x 378.6 x 258mm.
- Weight: Approx. 11.2kg (without cartridge) Approx. 12kg (with cartridge)
- Cartridge weight Cartridge 715: approx. 0.8 kg, Cartridge 715H: approx 1.0kg.
- Operating environment: Temperature: 10 to 32ºC (50 to 86ºF) Humidity 20 to 80%RH (nocondensation)Storage environment Temperature: 0 to 35ºC (50 to 86ºF) Humidity 10 to 85%RH (no condensation).
- Energy Star Compliant: Yes.
Canon i-SENSYS LBP3310 Compatibility Operating Systems:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1 (including Windows 8.1 Update), Windows 8
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 (32 bit only)
- Note: For Windows, NET Framework 4 or. NET Framework 4.5 is required.
- For Windows XP, XPS Essentials Pack is required.
- Mac OS X v10.7.5 to Mac OS X v10.10
Canon i-SENSYS LBP3310 Driver and User Manual Download
|CAPT Printer Driver & Utilities for Macintosh V3.92 [Mac OS: 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12]|
|CAPT Printer Driver for Linux V2.71|
|CAPT Printer Driver & Utilities for Macintosh V3.90 [Mac OS: 10.5/10.6]|
|[Windows 64bit] LBP3310 CAPT Printer Driver (R1.50 Ver.1.10)|
|[Windows 32bit] LBP3310 CAPT Printer Driver (R1.50 Ver.1.10)|
|Canon CAPT Printer Driver for Linux (32-bit)/Linux (64-bit)|
|Printer Driver Ver.3.30 for Mac OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6|
|Printer Driver Ver.3.20 for Mac OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6|
How to Setup and Install Canon i-SENSYS LBP3310 Driver:
Follow this steps to get the installation instructions to set up a driver
- Open up driver download documents that you've completed downloading.
- Then, extract the files that have remained in the double click.
- Comply with the complying with actions as well as the setup procedure will begin automatically.
- After the installation process is full, then you have the ability to print with your favored printer.
- Do not forget to check Canon printer USB cable connected to your computer system.
How To Uninstall Canon i-SENSYS LBP3310 Driver:
This is a guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Visit Start Menu after that chooses Control Panel
- Click Uninstall a program
- Then double-click on the printer driver you want to delete.
- Click Uninstall then your printer driver will certainly be immediately removed.
- Then restart your computer to finish the elimination procedure.