The Canon i-SENSYS LBP5050 is a tidy printer which is perfect for home use and also features a high enough quality that will certainly make it stand apart from comparable Hewlett-Packards which have pertained to control the low-range, personal use market. The design of the i-SENSYS is structured compared with various other models with a sloping face that introduces a control panel with 8 LEDs which cover reduced toner amounts, paper jams, as well as other numerous mistakes. A 150 paper tray matches a slide-out tray with a decorative baffle and also various cosmetic openings covering the surface area. The front of the marker has a single page insert for letters and also other specialty prints while the USB, as well as power slots, are at the back. The complete face of the LBP-5050 admits up to reveal a slide-out cartridge real estate. It is rarely that Canon generates a system with this many attributes at such an economical cost.
|Canon i-SENSYS LBP5050|
The Canon LBP5050 may not be producing professional quality photos anytime soon or releasing out 20 pages a min, but it is still a reputable maker. The low-end rates of this printer make it excellent for a consumer looking for Canon's top quality without the Canon cost. Compared to another printer, Canon's i-SENSYS can create crisp prints in a full range of colors. Canon asserts that this printer will certainly generate over eight color prints a min and also 12 black prints a min, which is a minor exaggerate. In fact, it moved like to 5 prints per min completely color and in between 8 as well as nine prints per minute with all black prints, which is not a bad rate. The leading surface of the maker has the control panel with eight LEDs set into it, for suggesting little toner in the four color cartridges, as well as paper jams, from paper and also various other mistake problems. Newspaper feeds to an inset in the top cover, alongside this panel, and also there's a merely aesthetic baffle simply over the paper exit port, which teams with oddly-distributed holes.
The Canon i-SENSYS LBP5050 arrangement is straightforward, as the four printer toner cartridges are all provided in situ, and all you need to do is draw the rings at the left-hand ends of them to get rid of the securing tapes. Some spacers require getting rid of from the feed system at the back, and also apparently you need to mount the software drivers, but the entire process can be finished in under 15 mins. At the front, over the paper input tray, is a single-sheet feed port and also at the back are outlets for keys power and USB 2.0, the only connection was given. There's a networkable version of this printer readily available, but no choices to upgrade this. The high quality of message print from this equipment is good, with little spatter and also tidy, distinct text in all dimensions. Tones are very brilliantly duplicated though environment-friendlies, as well as blues, are much darker than the originals as well as there's some problem with black text registration over some colors as there's evident haloing.
The i-SENSYS LBP5050 is without a doubt the biggest disadvantage of this equipment. In hectic working conditions, the paper port could have to be filled up a dozen times a week which can come to be frustrating. It additionally could not hold as lots of identified computer systems on the network as the majority of HP's, which means that a crowded office or home may find themselves clambering over printer usage. Both the Canon and HP variations of this machine case noise levels of 47dBA yet the only means we can think these numbers lack the optimal when a paper is fed from the input trays. At these factors, noise reaches around 10dBA higher, that makes these printers peaceful in contrast with big workgroup machines however loud if the choice is a color inkjet. Photo recreation reveals a somewhat far better color range than with some color lasers though colors once more are darker than they must be and reds look a little over-emphasized.
Canon i-SENSYS LBP5050 Specifications:
- Speed Colour: Up to 8ppm Colour Print.
- Speed Monochrome: Up to 12ppm Mono Print.
- First Page: 22 Seconds First page.
- Product Group Output: A4.
- Printer Resolution: 600 x 600 dpi Print.
- Printer Enhanced Resolution: 9600 x 600 dpi Print Enhanced.
- Warm Up Time: 25 Seconds.
- Interface Type(s): USB.
- USB Port: Yes.
- USB Ports: 1 x USB 2.0.
- System Specification
- Memory (Maximum): 16MB RAM.
- Operating Systems Supported: Windows & Mac Compatible.
- Media Handling
- Paper Handling Input 1: 150 Sheet Input Tray.
- Paper Handling Input 2: Single Sheet Multipurpose Tray.
- Maximum Paper Size: A4.
- Paper Handling Standard Output: 125 Sheets.
- Paper Size: A4, A5, A6, B5, Letter, Legal, Custom , (Max.) A4/Legal.
- Paper Trays (Standard/Maximum): 1.
- Special Media: Recycled paper, Heavy Paper, Transparency, Coated Paper, Glossy film, Label, Index card, Envelope.
- Barcodes & Labels
- Barcode: 4960999532233.
- Duty Cycle
- Monthly Duty Cycle: 25k Pages Per Month.
- Mono or Colour Printer: Colour.
- Technology: Laser Printer.
- Case Colour: White.
- Dimensions: 40.1cm (W) x 45.2cm (D) x 26.2cm (H).
- Weight: 18.4kg.
- Environmental: Operating Temperature 10 to 30C - Humidity 10 to 80%.
- Noise Level: 48dbA.
- Power Consumption Printing/Standby/Sleep Modes: 207W / 12W / 5W.
- Product Summary: Canon i-SENSYS LBP5050 A4 Colour Laser Printer.
- Product Type: A4 Laser Printer.
- Voltage/ Power/ Frequency: 220 to 240VAC / 50 to 60Hz.
- Printer Languages: CAPT (Canon Advanced Printing Technology).
- In the Box
- In The Box: Canon i-SENSYS, AC Cable (UK), CD/DVD (including Software/ Utilities/ Drivers and User Manuals), Setup Guide, CMYK Toner Cartridge - 800 pages.
- Cartridges Included
- Black: 800 Pages.
- Cyan: 800 Pages.
- Magenta: 800 Pages.
- Yellow: 800 Pages.
Canon i-SENSYS LBP5050 Compatibility Operating Systems:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1 (including Windows 8.1 Update), Windows 8
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 (32 bit only)
- Note: For Windows, NET Framework 4 or. NET Framework 4.5 is required.
- For Windows XP, XPS Essentials Pack is required.
- Mac OS X v10.7.5 to Mac OS X v10.10
Canon i-SENSYS LBP5050 Driver and User Manual Download
|CAPT Printer Driver & Utilities for Macintosh V3.92 [Mac OS: 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12]|
|CAPT Printer Driver for Linux V2.71|
|CAPT Printer Driver & Utilities for Macintosh V3.90 [Mac OS: 10.5/10.6]|
|[Windows 64bit] LBP5050/5050N CAPT Printer Driver (R1.50 Ver.1.10)|
|[Windows 32bit] LBP5050/5050N CAPT Printer Driver (R1.50 Ver.1.10)|
|Canon CAPT Printer Driver for Linux|
|Canon CAPT Printer Driver for Linux (32-bit)/Linux (64-bit)|
How to Setup and Install Canon i-SENSYS LBP5050 Driver:
Follow this steps to get the installation instructions to set up a driver
- Open up driver download documents that you've completed downloading.
- Then, extract the files that have remained in the double click.
- Comply with the complying with actions as well as the setup procedure will begin automatically.
- After the installation process is full, then you can print with your favored printer.
- Do not forget to check Canon printer USB cable connected to your computer system.
How To Uninstall Canon i-SENSYS LBP5050 Driver:
This is a guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Visit Start Menu after that chooses Control Panel
- Click Uninstall a program
- Then double-click on the printer driver you want to delete.
- Click Uninstall then your printer driver will certainly be immediately removed.
- Then restart your computer to finish the elimination procedure.