The Canon i-SENSYS LBP6000B is mono only (black & white) printer that's small as well as compact-- making it excellent for houses and small offices that lack floor space. Print speeds are respectable, however its absence of functions that are needed to a modern-day business rule this printer from the venture market. Reaching just 198mm( h) and also 359mm( w), the Canon LBP6000B will fit on the smallest of desks! The slim style does, nonetheless, come with a price. There is no control panel or display screen, as well as there's simply one single USB link at the rear. As got out of a mono printer, the Canon LBP-6000B uses a single toner that is quick as well as easy to replace. Certain, it's not a large problem to remove the paper as well as store it away when you're not publishing. However, it's an inflammation as well as it does imply you need to maintain your work desk clear in front of the printer, so there's room to fold down the feed tray.
|Canon i-SENSYS LBP6000B|
Canon rates the Canon LBP6000B at a rate of 18ppm, which is a great speed for a printer costing well under £ 100. Also better, it obtains pretty near to the insurance claim. Although our five-page test document took 25s to complete, a speed of 12ppm, the longer 20-page paper took 1:15, a real-world speed of 16ppm. This is extremely outstanding and is mainly due to the rapid start-up time, where print tasks begin writing in seven or eight seconds. Print high quality is amazing-- text personalities show up bright as well as sharp-- optimal if you write large message files. Print speeds are similarly as excellent-- producing 18ppm, the initial printout is just as fast-- flying out the printer within 8 seconds of pushing 'Print.' The Laser print technology that's built right into the Canon LBP-6000B makes the printer very peaceful-- an invited adjustment from the grunt of an inkjet.
The Canon i-SENSYS LBP6000B truly missed out on a method by not consisting of WiFi on this device, this addition would certainly have allowed you to benefit from the portable style actually, and also tuck this printer away, without the requirement for a USB cord to attach. The Canon LBP-6000B is just suited if you only print text papers and don't need to include several devices to the printer. Controls and signs are minimal, with simply a power LED and also an illuminated feed switch. There's a power button on the front panel. The printer has no display of any kind. Behind the left-hand side panel is a single USB outlet, the only data connection. A basic printer driver is the only software supplied, and this does not consist of no draft setting as well as an only manual duplex. It does provide multiple web pages each sheet and banner printing, though. It's implemented for Windows as stable as OS X, and also Linux support is also readily available.
The i-SENSYS LBP6000B drum and toner cartridge is a single integrated system, which moves down inside the printer, as soon as you have folded up the top of the paper output tray to access. It just is available in one ability, ranked at 1,600 pages, however, is very simple to change, giving the printer reduced upkeep. There's no draft copy or printer toner conserve mode in this maker, so exactly what you see in typical print mode is just what you obtain, yet a five-page text and graphics print was marginally quicker compared to the text-only edition, completing in 23s as well as offering a rate of 13ppm. Ultimately, a 15x10cm photo on A4 took just Nines. All these results are very good for a standard printer. There's little to whine concerning the top quality of print, either. The 600dpi resolution suffices to make individual clean message and graphics, without undesirable rugged edges to contours or diagonals. Greyscale fills up are a little irregular and the three colors in our test web page produced remarkably similar tones of grey. However, the picture print was fair and consisted of some shadow information lost by more pricey printers.
Canon i-SENSYS LBP6000B Specifications:
- Speed Monochrome: Up to 18ppm Mono Print.
- First Page: 7.8 Seconds First page.
- Product Group Output: A4.
- Double Sided Printing: Manual Double-Sided Printing.
- Printer Standard ResolutionL: 600 x 600 dpi Print.
- Printer Enhanced Resolution: 2400 x 600 dpi Print Enhanced.
- Warm Up Time: <10 Seconds.
- Interface Type(s): USB.
- USB Port: Yes.
- USB Ports: 1 x USB 2.0.
- Operating Systems Supported: Windows & Mac Compatible.
- Media Handling
- Paper Handling Input 1: 150 Sheet Multi-Purpose Input Tray.
- Maximum Paper Size: A4.
- Paper Handling Standard Output: 100 Sheets Face Down.
- Paper Size: A4/B5/A5/LGL/LTR/EXE/16K/ Custom size COM10/Monarch/C5/DL/ISO-B5 width76.2×215.9mm x length 188×355.6mm.
- Paper Trays (Standard/Maximum): 1.
- Sheet Weight: 60 to 163g/Sqm.
- Special Media: Plain paper, Heavy Paper, Transparency, Label, Envelope.
- Duty Cycle
- Monthly Duty Cycle: 5k Pages Per Month.
- Mono or Colour Printer: Mono.
- Technology: Laser Printer.
- Dimensions: 359mm (W) x 249mm (D) x 198mm (H).
- Weight: 5kg.
- Environmental: Operating Temperature 10 to 30C.
- Humidity: 20 to 80%.
- Noise Level: 50dbA.
- Power Consumption Printing/Standby/Sleep Modes: 295W / 1.6W / 1.3W.
- Product Summary: Canon i-SENSYS LBP6000B A4 Mono Laser Printer.
- Product Type: A4 Laser Printer.
- Voltage/ Power/ Frequency: 220 to 240VAC / 50 to 60Hz.
Canon i-SENSYS LBP6000B Compatibility Operating Systems:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1 (including Windows 8.1 Update), Windows 8
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 (32 bit only)
- Note: For Windows, NET Framework 4 or. NET Framework 4.5 is required.
- For Windows XP, XPS Essentials Pack is required.
- Mac OS X v10.7.5 to Mac OS X v10.10
Canon i-SENSYS LBP6000B Driver and User Manual Download
|CAPT Printer Driver & Utilities for Macintosh V3.92 [Mac OS: 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12]|
|CAPT Printer Driver for Linux V2.71|
|CAPT Printer Driver & Utilities for Macintosh V3.90 [Mac OS: 10.5/10.6]|
|[Windows 64bit] LBP6000/LBP6000B CAPT Printer Driver (R1.50 Ver.1.10)|
|[Windows 32bit] LBP6000/LBP6000B CAPT Printer Driver (R1.50 Ver.1.10)|
|Canon CAPT Printer Driver for Linux|
|Printer Driver Ver.3.30 for Mac OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6|
|Printer Driver (x64 Edition)|
|Printer Driver Ver.3.20 for Mac OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6|
How to Setup and Install Canon i-SENSYS LBP6000B Driver:
Follow this steps to get the installation instructions to set up a driver
- Open up driver download documents that you've completed downloading.
- Then, extract the files that have remained in the double click.
- Comply with the complying with actions as well as the setup procedure will begin automatically.
- After the installation process is full, then you have the ability to print with your favored printer.
- Do not forget to check Canon printer USB cable connected to your computer system.
How To Uninstall Canon i-SENSYS LBP6000B Driver:
This is a guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Visit Start Menu after that chooses Control Panel
- Click Uninstall a program
- Then double-click on the printer driver you want to delete.
- Click Uninstall then your printer driver will certainly be immediately removed.
- Then restart your computer to finish the elimination procedure.