The Canon i-SENSYS LBP653CDW is a color laser printer able to print up to A4 dimension. It is suitable for usage in a small or office, generating premium quality, brilliant messages, and graphics. With simple to change, high-yield cartridges and good paper capacity, printer downtime is kept to a minimum. Wireless link allows for mobile printing, as well as a PIN file release system protects sensitive records, so it is suitable for multi-person use. It is a portable unit, making it simple to put even when the room is limited, yet as there is no fax, copy or scan further function devices could additionally be called for. The Canon LBP-653CDW measures 437mm x 469mm x 313mm and is available in a grey style suitable for most office designs. The link is accomplished by a USB, network or wirelessly. A multi-purpose tray shops 50 sheets, and also a paper plate stores 250 sheets with the choice of an additional 550-sheet tray. A five-line LCD screen, as well as a ten-button numerical keypad on the front of the gadget, is made use of to check and take care of the printer's tasks. Print rates are 27ppm, a resolution is 1200 dpi, and the month-to-month work cycle is 50,000 pages.
|Canon i-SENSYS LBP653Cdw|
The Canon LBP653Cdw is an excellent single feature color laser printer for small workgroups to create specialist looking documents and also conserving time printing with accelerating to 27ppm. Wireless communication makes it simple to print directly from your computer system, cell phone and also the tablet. The printer is power reliable using just 0.6 W in rest mode and just 0.8 W in wireless mode. The Canon LBP653Cdw is a color printer suitable for your printing requires in the house or office settings. With generous paper capacity and also high-yield cartridges that are quickly altered, the downtime needed for upkeep on the Canon i-SENSYS LBP-653CDW is kept to a minimum. Automatic duplex printing conserves theoretically. The printer creates top quality, expert results with crisp text and also vivid pictures. A wireless connection allows for easy printing from multiple devices, including smart gadgets and also remote tracking, which improves efficiency. The printer utilizes a PIN record release system to shield delicate info.
The Canon i-SENSYS LBP653Cdw range showcases an auto printer toner seal elimination system, making consumables simpler to change. Furthermore, the all-in-one (and also optional high yield) cartridges maintain the printer competing longer, while built-in palatable monitoring aids local business more efficiently plan their products purchasing. If you have the room, you'll discover this is an excellent color laser. It's ranked for 32 web pages each min (ppm) in black or color, has duplex (double-sided) printing as common, as well as can be upgraded with a second 500-sheet paper tray for an overall strength of 1,100 sheets. The printer attaches via USB or Gigabit Ethernet and also has a USB port for direct printing - although the menu could be simpler to make use of. That criticism extends to all the printer's straight controls: a number of the icons are abstruse. It does win some factors back for the cowling covering its power switch, though; transforming it on or off feels like equipping a missile.
Canon's brand new laser technology improves prints, with fascinating hues that get hold of attention. Despite the fast print rates, the i-SENSYS LBP653Cdw range doesn't endanger when it pertains to high quality, with detaining and also vivid colors that add impact to any paper. So, whether it's to buy, advertising, or just internal objectives, the Canon LBP653Cdw printers supercharge your communications. This is just one of the quicker color lasers we've examined, getting to 25.4 ppm in our mono message test, as well as handling 15.5 ppm in our facility color graphics examination. This fast lane helped it in our color paired analysis, where it delivered ten sides on five web pages in merely 53 secs - about a 3rd quicker compared to its competitors. Although peak power usage was commonly high for a laser, at 1,137 watts, our power meter did not measure any intake at all in rest setting. Given this, we're uncertain why the printer defaults to turning itself off entirely after 4 hrs of inactivity.
Canon i-SENSYS LBP653Cdw Specifications:
- Warm Up Time (from sleep mode): 13 seconds or less from power on.
- Operating Temperature/Humidity: Temperature: 10 to 30ºC (50 to 86ºF) Humidity 20 to 80% RH (no condensation).
- Display: 5 Line LCD, 3 LED (Job, Error, Energy saver), Buttons, 10-key numeric keypad.
- Memory: 1GB.
- Google Cloud Print: Yes.
- Duplex Printing Speed: Black: 21.9 ipm Colour: 21.9 ipm
- Duplex Printing Double-Sided Printing: Automatic Cassette (standard and optional): A4, B5, Legal, Letter, Executive, OFFICIO, B-OFFICIO, M-OFFICIO, GLTR, GLGL, Foolscap, 16K Custom size - Min. 176 x 250 mm Max. 215.9 x 355.6 mm 60 to 163 g/m²
- First Print: Black: 8.3 seconds or less Colour: 8.6 seconds or less.
- Recommended Monthly Page Volume: 750 - 4,000 pages per month.
- Airprint: Yes.
- Print General: Print quality: Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi.
- Advanced printing features: Secure Print.
- Printing Method: Colour laser beam printing.
- Media: Media types: Plain paper, Recycled paper, Heavy Paper, Thin paper, Colour paper, Glossy paper, Label, Postcard, Envelope.
- Media sizes: Cassette (Standard): A4, A5, A5 (Landscape), B5, Legal, Letter, Executive, Statement, OFFICIO, B-OFFICIO, M-OFFICIO, GLTR, GLGL, Foolscap, 16K, Post card, Envelop (COM10, DL, C5), Custom sizes: Min. 100 x 148 mm Max. 215.9 x 355.6 mm.
- Multi-purpose tray: A4, A5, A5 (Landscape), B5, Legal, Letter, Executive, Statement, OFFICIO, B-OFFICIO, M-OFFICIO, GLTR, GLGL, Foolscap, 16K, Post card, Indexcard, Envelope (COM10, DL, C5, Monarch), Custom sizes: Min 76.2 x 127 mm Max. 215.9 x 355.6 mm.
- Cassette (Optional): A4, A5, B5, Legal, Letter, Executive, Statement, OFFICIO, B-OFFICIO, M-OFFICIO, GLTR, GLGL, Foolscap, 16K, Postcard, Envelope (COM10, DL, C5), Custom sizes: Min. 100 x 148 mm Max. 215.9 x 355.6 mm. Media weights: Cassette (standard and optional): 52 to 163 g/m² (Up to 200 g/m² with Glossy paper) Manual purpose tray: 60 to 176 g/m² (Up to 200 g/m² with Glossy paper)
- Emulation: UFRII, PCL5c, PCL6, Adobe® PostScript.
- Printing Speed: Black: 27 ppm Colour: 27 ppm.
- Print Resolution: 600 x 600 dpi.
- Printable Area: Print margins: 5 mm-top, bottom, left and right.
- Embedded Fonts: 45 PCL fonts, 136 PS fonts.
- Interface Type - Non PC: USB 2.0 Hi-Speed, 10BASE-T/100BASE-TX/1000Base-T, Wireless 802.11b/g/n, Wireless Direct Connection.
- Paper & Handling
- Paper Output: 150-sheet.
- Paper Input: Paper input (Standard) 250-sheet cassette 50-sheet multi-purpose tray.
- Paper input (Option): 550-sheet cassette.
- Sound Power Level: Active: 63 dB or less Standby: 42 dB or less.
- Dimensions: (W x D x H) 437mm x 469mm x 313mm.
- Sound Pressure Level: Active: 48 dB Standby: 28 dB.
- Duty Cycle: Max. 50,000 pages per month.
- Weight: 20.5 kg.
Canon i-SENSYS LBP653Cdw Compatibility Operating Systems:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1 (including Windows 8.1 Update), Windows 8
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 (32 bit only)
- Note: For Windows, NET Framework 4 or. NET Framework 4.5 is required.
- For Windows XP, XPS Essentials Pack is required.
- Mac OS X v10.7.5 to Mac OS X v10.10
Canon i-SENSYS LBP653Cdw Driver and User Manual Download
|[Windows 32bit & 64bit] Generic Plus PCL6 Printer Driver V1.30|
|[Windows 32bit & 64bit] Generic Plus PS3 Printer Driver V1.01|
|[Windows 32bit & 64bit] PostScript 3 Printer Driver V30.02|
|[Windows 32bit & 64bit] UFRII Printer Driver V30.15|
|[Windows 32bit & 64bit] Generic UFR II Printer Driver V2.20|
|[Windows 32bit & 64bit] Generic UFR II Printer Driver V2.20|
|[Windows 32bit & 64bit] PPD File V4.20|
|[Windows 32bit & 64bit] UFRII Printer Driver V30.12|
|[Windows 32bit & 64bit] Generic Plus PCL6 Printer Driver V1.20|
|[Windows 32bit & 64bit] UFRII Printer Driver V30.02|
|[Windows] PCL6 V4 Printer Driver Installation Guide (V6.1)|
|[Windows] PCL6 V4 Printer Driver User's Guide (V6.1)|
|[Windows] UFR II/UFRII LT V4 Printer Driver Installation Guide (V6.1)|
How to Setup and Install Canon i-SENSYS LBP653Cdw Driver:
Follow this steps to get the installation instructions to set up a driver
- Open up driver download documents that you've completed downloading.
- Then, extract the files that have remained in the double click.
- Comply with the complying with actions as well as the setup procedure will begin automatically.
- After the installation process is full, then you can print with your favored printer.
- Do not forget to check Canon printer USB cable connected to your computer system.
How To Uninstall Canon i-SENSYS LBP653Cdw Driver:
This is a guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Visit Start Menu after that chooses Control Panel
- Click Uninstall a program
- Then double-click on the printer driver you want to delete.
- Click Uninstall then your printer driver will certainly be immediately removed.
- Then restart your computer to finish the elimination procedure.