The Canon i-SENSYS LBP7680CX is the latest in the array. It provides customers suitable print rates (20ppm) without giving up on quality. Focused on the business market. Relatively large taking into consideration that it does not include a scanner. Standing at 414mm( W) x 499mm( D) x346mm( H) the printer might not be suitable for small offices that are limited to an area. Apart from the size, the printer features 12 function switches that enable you to manage the printer without having to go with your PC. There's likewise a little 5 line LCD screen-- which could do with being somewhat larger as navigating via the menus is sluggish as well as cumbersome. MEAP, our Java-based system for establishing applications, is built-in for the first time on a Canon printer-- so you could develop option applications that live within the printer. It enables the i-SENSYS LBP7680Cx to incorporate perfectly right into uniFLOW, making print result management a lot easier while reducing expense.
|Canon i-SENSYS LBP7680CX|
If you want speed but do not intend to jeopardize on quality after that the Canon i-SENSYS LBP-7680CX is the excellent choice-- the laser-printer can produce 20ppm in both mono and also color. It additionally has good connectivity including a USB 2.0 port so you can link continuously from a concept stick-- it also has an Ethernet port to produce sure that you can provide a super-quick link between the printer and also a company network. The printer likewise comes with an excellent 250 sheet ability which is adequate for small/medium sized services, however, could be a little as well tiny for larger functions that print in volume. Maximise production within hectic workgroups with this fashionable color printer, with built-in duplex printing. Small adequate to sit on the desktop computer, it provides users the comfort of a printer close-by that delivers high-quality expert prints promptly as well as silently-- 20 web pages per min in both color and mono. Canon's Quick First-Print modern technologies also imply there's no long wait for documents.
For premium quality output the Canon i-SENSYS LBP7680Cx has 9600 x 600 dpi print resolution that's enhanced with Automatic Image Refinement for an excellent surface on every print. The printer has 768MB of memory as basic, giving it the capacity to manage huge, complex papers and graphics, in addition to the needs of network printing. Also, novice individuals will certainly locate this color printer simple to run. The user-friendly 5-line LCD makes it easy to setup as well as browse between the various settings on the gadget. The i-SENSYS LBP7680Cx integrates effortlessly into your service operations with its assistance for the industry-standard PCL5c/6 and also Adobe PostScript printing. With built-in Gigabit Ethernet link, it can also handle demanding works, while guaranteeing optimal network performance. Protect your info as well as maintain it secure with the very same innovative features used on our image runner BREAKTHROUGH multifunctional printers, including IPSec and also IEEE 802.1 x conformity. Optional safe and secure mailbox printing achieves sensitive details, making certain that personal material stays in the right hands.
The i-SENSYS LBP7680CX has no significant imperfections. If you're seeking a business printer service after that do bear in mind the speeds-- although 20ppm is quick for color and also mono-- it might not be quick sufficient for huge services that have lots of connected gadgets. Overall the Canon i-SENSYS LBP7680CX is best adapted to small/medium companies looking for a trusted, premium quality printer. Its print top quality, nevertheless, is outstanding, giving a flawless mono message as well as little font style dimensions and perfectly glossy and also accurately shaded performances of our color images and business files. You could additionally print on particular media kinds, such as envelopes, laser picture paper and card stock utilizing a pull-out tray located at the front of the device. When we tried to print an envelope, we were rather annoyed when the printer insisted we need to manually configure it to approve the individual media size that we 'd already selected using its driver. In spite of this aggravation, our envelope was printed precisely and also useful as well as suffered no ill effects, such as curling.
Also, recommend: Canon i-SENSYS LBP6680X Printer Driver and Manual Download
Canon i-SENSYS LBP7680CX Specifications:
- PRINTER ENGINE
- Print speed: Up to 20 ppm color and mono (A4).
- Printing method: Colour laser beam printing.
- Print quality: Up to 9600 x 600 dpi with Automatic Image Refinement.
- Print resolution: 600 x 600 dpi.
- Warm-up time: Approx. 29 seconds or less from power on.
- First Page Out Time: Approx. 16 seconds or less.
- Duty cycle: Max. 60,000 pages per month.
- Print Margin: 5 mm-top, bottom, left and right (10 mm - envelope).
- MEDIA HANDLING
- Paper input (Standard): 250-sheet cassette, 50-sheet multi-purpose tray.
- Paper input (Option): 250-sheet cassette.
- Paper output: 125-sheets face down.
- Media types: Plain Paper, Heavy Paper, Coated Paper, Transparency (B/W Only), Label, Envelope.
- Media sizes: Cassette (Standard and optional): A4, B5, A5, Legal, Letter, Executive, Foolscap, Statement, Envelope COM-10, Envelope C5, Envelope DL, Envelope B5, Custom sizes: Width 100.0 to 215.9 mm; Length 148.0 to 355.6mm.
- Multi-purpose tray: A4, B5, A5, Letter, Legal, Executive, Foolscap, Statement, Envelope, Envelope C5, Envelope Monarch, Envelope B5, Index card, Custom sizes: Width 76.2 to 215.9 mm; Length 127.0 to 355.6mm.
- Media weights: Cassette (Standard and optional): 60 to 163 g/m² (220 g/m² for Coated Paper).
- Multi-purpose tray: 60 to 176 g/m² (220 g/m² for Coated Paper).
- Double-sided printing: Automatic.
- GENERAL FEATURES
- Power requirements: 220-240V (±10%) 50/60Hz (±2Hz).
- Power consumption: Maximum: 950 W or less, Active: Average approx. 405 W, Standby: Average approx 23 W.
- Noise Level: Sound power: Active: 6.7B or less, Standby: 4.3B or less.
- Sound pressure: Active: 52 dB(A) or less Standby: 24 dB(A) or less.
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 414mm x499mm x346mm.
- Weight: Approx 25.2kg.
- Operating environment: Temperature: 10 to 30ºC (50 to 86ºF) Humidity 20 to 80% RH (no condensation).
- Control panel: 5 line LCD display, 8 LED indicators, 12 Operation keys.
Canon i-SENSYS LBP7680CX Compatibility Operating Systems:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1 (including Windows 8.1 Update), Windows 8
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 (32 bit only)
- Note: For Windows, NET Framework 4 or. NET Framework 4.5 is required.
- For Windows XP, XPS Essentials Pack is required.
- Mac OS X v10.7.5 to Mac OS X v10.10
Canon i-SENSYS LBP7680CX Driver and User Manual Download
|Canon UFR II XPS Printer Driver (Full) v1.90|
|Mac CUPS/UFRII Printer Driver v10.3.0|
|Mac CUPS UFRII/UFRII LT Printer Driver Ver. 10.2.0|
|[Windows 32bit & 64bit] Generic Plus PCL6 Printer Driver V1.30|
|[Windows 32bit & 64bit] Generic Plus PS3 Printer Driver V1.01|
|[Windows 32bit & 64bit] PostScript 3 Printer Driver V30.02|
|[Windows 32bit & 64bit] PCL6 Printer Driver V21.85|
|[Windows 32bit & 64bit] Generic PCL6 Printer Driver V3.11|
|[Mac] LBP7680Cx/LBP7660Cdn e-Manual|
|[Windows] LBP7680Cx/LBP7660Cdn e-Manual|
How to Setup and Install Canon i-SENSYS LBP7680CX Driver:
Follow this steps to get the installation instructions to set up a driver
- Open up driver download documents that you've completed downloading.
- Then, extract the files that have remained in the double click.
- Comply with the complying with actions as well as the setup procedure will begin automatically.
- After the installation process is full, then you can print with your favored printer.
- Do not forget to check Canon printer USB cable connected to your computer system.
How To Uninstall Canon i-SENSYS LBP7680CX Driver:
This is a guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Visit Start Menu after that chooses Control Panel
- Click Uninstall a program
- Then double-click on the printer driver you want to delete.
- Click Uninstall then your printer driver will certainly be immediately removed.
- Then restart your computer to finish the elimination procedure.