The Canon Pixma IP4700 shares the equivalent black shell as its antecedents, without the silver trim on the edge of the leading panel. It determines 17" x11.7" x6" making it a great desktop friend, and includes the very same front and back paper trays. It has a dedicated shelf for DVDs as well as CDs, and also attaches to COMPUTER through USB. There is a PictBridge port ahead, and also the very same power and also print buttons remain on the front-right edge of the equipment. The flexibility of its all-in-one relatives, yet it does its job well. It is likewise significantly smaller and is suitable for desktop usage. It flaunts print rates of approximately 9.2 ppm for black and white prints and 8.1 ppm for color outcomes. The also scores relatively well as a general function printer, generating good quality text and pictures. Critics say it is not a substantial boost from the which it changed, though.
|Canon PIXMA iP4700|
The Canon iP4700 makes no concessions when it pertains to photo high quality, either. Although it has only four colors, prints look stunning. The dye-based black ink produces rich, extreme dark tones, while skin colors, as well as all-natural shades, are replicated with excellent accuracy. There's even a CD printing tray as well as an energy that makes it simple to print your art work on CDs as well as DVDs. With print costs of 2.3 p each mono page and also 6.8 p per web page of combined color as well as black printing, the iP4700 does not set you back too much to run. If you utilize Canon's Photo Paper Pro II, a 6x4in picture is a little costly 39p, but we saw superb results on Canon's less expensive film documents, as well. The device likewise uses a variety of enhancements over the IP4600. These include the addition of Auto Photo Fix II to the bundled Easy-PhotoPrint Ex Lover software. One of the principal advantages of this software is that it can be set to deal with color automatically, comparison as well as illumination without making the resulting prints either also dark or too light - something that's specifically challenging to readjust for with under-exposed images.
The Canon Pixma IP4700 very simple to set up and also set up. When we 'd inserted the five individual inks (cyan, yellow, magenta and two blacks), similarly similar to the IP4600, we could set up the packed software and afterward attach the printer to our COMPUTER making use of USB. Then the software after that took us step-by-step with aligning the printheads before we were able to start printing. Easy established and setup makes the Canon Pixma IP4700 an excellent choice for those seeking a standard printer. Direct-from-camera printing is feasible, thanks to PictBridge support, as well as automatic duplex printing saves time as well as paper. Hues are realistic, and also pictures are clear and comprehensive. The Canon Pixma IP4700 also features five-ink cartridges, which is an additional cost-effective selection compared to tricolor tanks. Along with USB connection, the Canon Pixma IP4700 supplies PictBridge connection which enables you to print photos guide from an electronic camera without first needing to download them to a PC.
The Pixma IP4700 is the same as which does not make it a significant upgrade. To its debt, it does feature the Auto Photo Fix II software, which permits automatic color, brightness and also contrast correction. The plain text print high quality isn't fairly exactly what we have pertained to expect from Canon. Our examination samples showed there's some fuzziness to the characters, caused by a little bleed of ink right into the paper fibers. Canon typically has this well in control through its well-formulated pigmented ink. However, it doesn't appear rather as good from this printer. Shades for service graphics are intense with only refined dither patterns. Text enrollment over color is also excellent without any visible indicators of white halos. Image prints on Canon's glossy paper are recreated well with natural colors as well as smooth color ranks, though darker areas of photos are a bit as well dark, shedding some information. There's the little factor in opting for the little slower Top quality print as distinctions in between this and also Standard quality are extremely hard to see.
Canon PIXMA iP4700 Specifications:
- Printer Type: Photo Printer.
- Features: Auto Duplex Print, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Printing, Document Printing, Photo Printing, 2-Way Paper Feeding, 5 Individual Ink Tanks, Auto Sheet Feeder, Paper Output Tray Sensor, PictBridge.
- Print Speed (up to): Black: ESAT (Black): Approx. 9.2 ipm, Color: ESAT (Color): Approx. 8.1 ipm, 4 x 6 borderless photo: approx. 20 seconds.
- Number of Nozzles: Black: 320, Color:4,096, Total: 4,416.
- Print Resolution (Up to): Black:600 x 600 dpi, Color:9600 x 2400 dpi.
- Standard Interfaces: PictBridge (Cable not included), USB 2.0 Hi-Speed.
- Ink Droplet Size: Picoliter Size: 1, 2 and 5.
- Paper Sizes: 4 x 6, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes.
- Output Tray Capacity: Auto Sheet Feeder: (Plain Paper) 150 Sheets, Cassette: 150 Sheets.
- Noise Level Approx: 46.5 dB(A) in the best quality mode.
- Physical Dimensions: 17.0(W) x11.7(D) x 6.0(H).
- Weight: 12.4 lbs.
- Power Consumption: Approx. 17W (0.9W Standby).
- Software Included: Setup Software & User's Guide CD-ROM, PIXMA iP4700 Printer Driver, Easy-PhotoPrint EX, Easy-Web Print EX (Windows Only), Solution Menu.
Canon PIXMA iP4700 Compatibility Operating Systems:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1 (including Windows 8.1 Update), Windows 8
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 (32 bit only)
- Note: For Windows, NET Framework 4 or. NET Framework 4.5 is required.
- For Windows XP, XPS Essentials Pack is required.
- Mac OS X v10.7.5 to Mac OS X v10.10
Canon PIXMA iP4700 Driver and User Manual Download
|iP4700 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 184.108.40.206 (OS X)|
|iP4700 series Printer Driver Ver. 2.33a (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|iP4700 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 220.127.116.11 (OS X 10.5/10.6)|
|iP4700 series Printer Driver Ver. 2.33a (Windows XP x64)|
|iP4700 series Printer Driver Ver. 2.33 (Windows 2000)|
|Printer Driver for OSX (Mac OS X 10.3/10.4/10.5)|
|RPM Linux Print Drivers Linux (32-bit)|
|Debian Linux Print Drivers for iP4700|
|iP4700 series User Manual (Windows)|
|iP4700 series User Manual (Mac)|
Above owner of Canon Setup Driver has listed you much of drivers to download, if you found a broken link, can contact us at the form we provide. Thanks
How to Setup and Install Canon PIXMA iP4700 Driver:
Follow this steps to get the installation instructions to setup a driver
- Open up driver download documents that you've completed downloading.
- Then, extract the files that have remained in the double click.
- Comply with the complying with actions as well as the setup procedure will begin automatically.
- After the installation process is full, then you have the ability to print with your favored printer.
- Do not forget to check Canon printer USB cable connected to your computer system.
How To Uninstall Canon PIXMA iP4700 Driver:
This is a guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Visit Start Menu after that chooses Control Panel
- Click Uninstall a program
- Then double click on the printer driver you want to delete.
- Click Uninstall then your printer driver will certainly be immediately removed.
- Then restart your computer to finish the elimination procedure.