The Canon PIXMA iP4920 Printer Inkjet Picture Printer supplies a real picture lab high-quality experience at home. When you look better, you'll see that the iP4920 has no control panel, in addition to the power and also resume/cancel buttons found on the right-front edge. Besides the buttons, you'll locate a power condition light as well as an alarm light that shines orange when it's present to pack paper, change an ink cartridge, or remove a paper jam. On the bottom-right side, under the condition lights, is a PictBridge USB port. You can utilize it to print from PictBridge-compatible smart devices, tablets, and cams. In addition to that, the Pixma iP4920 does not sustain any memory cards or USB flash drives. Print quality was a touch below par for an inkjet. Like the text, graphics smeared quickly when taken care of soon after printing. Several printers have trouble dealing with thin lines, with this printer only traces of them were visible. Other concerns included little dithering (graininess), as well as muted color on some images.
|Canon PIXMA iP4920|
The Canon iP4920 message top quality was par for an inkjet, adequate for service, college, or residence unless you have an uncommon demand for really tiny typefaces. One issue to note is that the text can easily smear if you manage it ahead of time after printing. Photo high quality was a touch above average for an inkjet. Though a majority of the test photos were of real photo top quality, without any apparent difficulties, one image showed some artificial streaking, as well as a monochrome photo, revealed a small color along with a hint of posterization (abrupt changes in brightness instead of a consistent slope). Print beautiful, borderless images at your work desk approximately 8.5" x 11" size with a highest print shade analysis of 9600 x 2400 dpi and also five separate ink containers. Built-in Auto Duplex Printing permits you to print on both sides of the paper automatically and can benefit by reducing paper use and also cost by as much as 50%. The iP4920 additionally lets you print on your CD, DVD as well as Blu-ray Discs. You could also you turn your HD Movie clips into attractive pictures.
The Canon Pixma iP4920 Costs Inkjet Image Printer is a capable personal printer, especially for residence use. It connects straight to a computer using USB, while the Officejet 6000 offers Wi-fi and also Ethernet connectivity as well. The HP offers high-quality and also photo printing, as well as a small running price. Although the iP4920 has the generous paper capability for a printer of its rate, it additionally has a high running expense, makings it finest for light-duty use. Its photo printing quality helps it in a twin role of a house as well as home-office MFP. Canon's asserted cost per printed page for the iP4920 is high: 5.2 cents per monochrome page and also 13.4 cents per share page The Officejet 6000's per page cost, based on their highest possible yield cartridges, is 2.7 cents each monochrome web page as well as 9.0 each color web page.
The PIXMA iP4920 is little altered over its predecessor. Unless you require the ability to print on optical disks or their cases or are anxious to attempt the fisheye or other filters, From lifting it out of the box, eliminating the packaging material, to publishing the very first web page, establishing the Pixma iP4920 is a breeze. The method includes a calibration step, anywhere the tool lines up the printheads by publishing on added special kind of paper. Given that this equipment has no control panel to inform you when to put the calibration paper, adhering to the Starting overview is critical. Apart from that, all we needed to do was link the printer to a COMPUTER, fire up the setup CD, as well as wait on the software to install. Oh yep, and we needed to dig up a USB printer wire. Canon does not place one in the box.
Also, recommend: Canon PIXMA iP4700 Printer Driver and Manual Download
Canon PIXMA iP4920 Specifications:
- Printer Type: Premium Inkjet Photo Printer.
- Features: Auto Duplex Print, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Printing, Camera Phone Printing, CD/DVD Printing, Document Printing, Full HD Movie Print, Fun Filter Effects, Quiet Mode, Photo Printing, 2-Way Paper Feeding, 5 Individual Ink Tanks, Auto Sheet Feeder, Paper Output Tray Sensor, PictBridge.
- Print Speed (up to): 4x6 Color Photo: Borderless Photo: Approx. 20 seconds, Black: Up to 12.5 ipm, Color: Up to 9.3 ipm.
- Number of Nozzles: Black: 512 / Color: 4,096 / Total: 4,608.
- Print Resolution (Up to): Color: Up to 9600 x 2400 dpi, Black: Up to 600 x 600 dpi.
- Standard Interfaces: PictBridge (Cable not included), Hi-Speed USB.
- Ink Droplet Size: Picoliter Size: 1, 2 and 5.
- Paper Sizes: 4 x 6, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes.
- Automatic Sheet Feeder: 150 pages Cassette: 150 pages.
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: Plain Paper, Canon High Resolution Paper; Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy; Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss; Matte: Canon Matte Photo Paper; Fine Art: Canon Fine Art Paper Photo Rag™;Envelope: U.S.# 10 Envelope CD/DVD: Printable Disc.
- Output Tray Capacity: Auto Sheet Feeder: 150 Pages, Cassette: 150 Pages.
- Noise Level Approx: 46.5 dB(A) in the best quality mode.
- Physical Dimensions: 17.0(L) x11.7(W) x 6.0(H).
- Weight: 12.6 lbs.
- Power Consumption: (Approx.) 18W Printing (0.8W Standby).
- Software Included: Setup Software & User's Guide CD-ROM, PIXMA iP4920 Printer Driver, Easy-PhotoPrint EX, Easy-WebPrint EX, Full HD Movie Print, Solution Menu EX.
Canon PIXMA iP4920 Compatibility Operating Systems:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1 (including Windows 8.1 Update), Windows 8
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 (32 bit only)
- Note: For Windows, NET Framework 4 or. NET Framework 4.5 is required.
- For Windows XP, XPS Essentials Pack is required.
- Mac OS X v10.7.5 to Mac OS X v10.10
Canon PIXMA iP4920 Driver and User Manual Download
|iP4920 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.184.108.40.206 (Mac)|
|iP4920 series Printer Driver Ver. 2.56 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|iP4920 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 220.127.116.11 (OS X 10.5/10.6)|
|iP4920 series Printer Driver Ver. 2.56 (Windows XP x64)|
|iP4920 series Printer Driver Ver. 7.39.0 (Mac OS X 10.4/10.5)|
|XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.56 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.60 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.60 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.60 for Linux (Source file), Linux (32-bit), Linux (64-bit)|
|On-screen Manual (Win)|
|On-screen Manual (Mac)|
How to Setup and Install Canon PIXMA iP4920 Driver:
Follow this steps to get the installation instructions to setup a driver
- Open up driver download documents that you've completed downloading.
- Then, extract the files that have remained in the double click.
- Comply with the complying with actions as well as the setup procedure will begin automatically.
- After the installation process is full, then you can print with your favored printer.
- Do not forget to check Canon printer USB cable connected to your computer system.
How To Uninstall Canon PIXMA iP4920 Driver:
This is a guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Visit Start Menu after that chooses Control Panel
- Click Uninstall a program
- Then double click on the printer driver you want to delete.
- Click Uninstall then your printer driver will certainly be immediately removed.
- Then restart your computer to finish the elimination procedure.