The Canon Pixma iP4950 is made with fast, top quality printing in mind. The printer comes with a variety of high-end features, which are more fit to professional print individuals rather than casual home users. These attributes include full HD movie print as well as the Easy-PhotoPrint EX software. The has been constructed with the setting in mind. The printer has an ECO upgrade screen that shows just how much paper/ink you could save by changing to duplex (perfect if you intend to conserve cash on your print costs). The gloss black surface of the Pixma iP4950 looks specialist, and its size (431 x 297 x 153m) makes it suitable for the miniature of bedrooms/offices. This creates it to stick out from the front by a few inches, but there's a combined cover to support the pile free of dust.
|Canon PIXMA iP4950|
As mentioned the Canon iP4950 was designed with high quality as well as the rate in mind. Not only does it print 10.5 color web pages each minute, however it generates crisp, in-depth print-outs-- ideal for photo printing as well text papers. The Canon Pixma iP4950 is fantastic value for money when you consider the series of specialist devices that are built-in as strong as the print top quality. Raise the top cover, and you have accessibility to the five ink cartridges which suit the long-term printhead. There live two blacks, one pigmented and also the various other dye-based, mostly for photo prints. The software is rather uncomplicated, with some utilities for publishing web pages and also stills from HD video, plus a well-featured driver. There's likewise Canon's well implemented CD LabelPrint app, convenient for labeling all kinds of the disc.
The Canon PIXMA iP4950 has obviously done some work on its duplex print device or its black ink structure, or both. The result is that there's a much shorter time out between printing the first and also 2nd sides of each page as well as an alike higher duplex speed. While it's still not the quickest on the block, our 20-side file provided a rate of 3.5 ppm. Contrast this with the 2.9 sum of its predecessor. Canon has done some deal with its duplex print device or on its black ink makeup, or both. The consequence is that there's a much lower pause between printing the first and second sides of each page as well as a similarly higher duplex rate. While it's still not the quickest on the block, our 20-side paper gave a rate of 3.5 ppm. Compare this with the 2.9 sum of its precursor. Canon has looked at the small troubles in its PIXMA iP4850 and addressed each in the style of the iP4950. To supply an inkjet printer with second paper sources, straight CD print, superb photo result including directly from electronic cameras as well as raised speed on both separate and double-sided web pages, all for under ₤ 60, is quite an accomplishment. Well done Canon.
The PIXMA iP4950 dye-based color inks were a touch much less reliable on simple paper, looking remarkably a little washed out. However, the outcomes still compare well to the very best inkjets. Black text was bolder than that from some rivals, but we saw some spidering to the synopsis of personalities that handed out their inkjet beginnings. One of the Canon Pixma iP4950's biggest downfalls is that it does not support a memory card, and WiFi connection, only showcasing USB abilities. This may be frustrating if you intend to print from multiple tools. If you previously own Canon's unfounded IP printer, there could not suffice right here to consider updating. Among the principal differences between the Canon PIXMA iP4950 as well as its predecessor is an increased speed insurance claim for black print. Under test, this confirmed to be precise, with a leading determined rate of 9.4 ppm. This is large for an inkjet printer and also extremely high for one costing little over ₤ 50.
Canon PIXMA iP4950 Specifications:
- Maximum native print resolution: 9,600x2,400dpi.
- Tested Speeds
- Time for two 10x8in photos 1.0: 8m 9s.
- Time for six 6x4in photos 1.0: 5m 5s.
- Print Quality
- Some ink colors: 5.
- Some ink cartridges: 5.
- A maximum number of ink colors: 5.
- A maximum number of cartridges: 5.
- Quoted photo durability: 30 years.
- Quoted photo durability source: Canon.
- Physical and Environmental
- Standard printer interfaces: USB.
- Optional printer interfaces: none.
- Size: 153x431x297mm.
- Weight: 5.7kg.
- Noise (in normal use): 45.5dB(A).
- Paper Handling
- Maximum paper size: A4/legal.
- Maximum paper weight: 300gsm.
- Standard paper inputs: 2.
- Standard paper input capacity: 300.
- Maximum paper data: 2.
- Maximum paper input capacity: 300.
- Duplex (code, cost of the option): Yes.
- Photo Features
- PictBridge support: Yes.
- Borderless printing: A4.
- Direct (PC-less) printing: Yes.
- Supported memory cards: none.
- CD printing: Yes.
- Printer technology: thermal inkjet.
- Supported operating systems: Windows XP/Vista/7, Mac OS X 10.4.11 or later.
- Other inkjet features: none.
- Other inkjet options: none.
- Buying Information
- Price: £66.
- Consumable parts and prices: £8.
- Quoted life of supplied black cartridge: 339 pages (pigment), 2,945 pages (black) ISO/IEC 24712.
- Quoted life of supplied colour cartridge(s): 530 pages (cyan), 486 pages (magenta), 525 pages (yellow) ISO/IEC 24712.
- Quoted life of supplied photo cartridge(s): N/A.
- Price per color A4 page: 4.9p.
- Price per mono A4 page: 2.9p.
Canon PIXMA iP4950 Compatibility Operating Systems:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1 (including Windows 8.1 Update), Windows 8
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 (32 bit only)
- Note: For Windows, NET Framework 4 or. NET Framework 4.5 is required.
- For Windows XP, XPS Essentials Pack is required.
- Mac OS X v10.7.5 to Mac OS X v10.10
Canon PIXMA iP4950 Driver and User Manual Download
|iP4950 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.184.108.40.206 (Mac)|
|iP4950 series Printer Driver Ver. 2.56 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|iP4950 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 220.127.116.11 (OS X 10.5/10.6)|
|iP4950 series Printer Driver Ver. 2.56 (Windows XP x64)|
|iP4950 series Printer Driver Ver. 7.39.0 (Mac OS X 10.4/10.5)|
|XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.56 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.60 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.60 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.60 for Linux (Source file), Linux (32-bit), Linux (64-bit)|
|On-screen Manual (Win)|
|On-screen Manual (Mac)|
How to Setup and Install Canon PIXMA iP4950 Driver:
Follow this steps to get the installation instructions to setup a driver
- Open up driver download documents that you've completed downloading.
- Then, extract the files that have remained in the double click.
- Comply with the complying with actions as well as the setup procedure will begin automatically.
- After the installation process is full, then you can print with your favored printer.
- Do not forget to check Canon printer USB cable connected to your computer system.
How To Uninstall Canon PIXMA iP4950 Driver:
This is a guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Visit Start Menu after that chooses Control Panel
- Click Uninstall a program
- Then double click on the printer driver you want to delete.
- Click Uninstall then your printer driver will certainly be immediately removed.
- Then restart your computer to finish the elimination procedure.