The Canon Pixma iP5200R carries both Ethernet and wireless connection. It provides photo-centric alternatives and also can generate excellent top quality text at fast rates. The gadget is practically the same to the older IP5200 and can be made use of with both Windows and Mac. The likewise uses five different ink cartridges, with two different blacks for the crisper message as well as far better images. This model gets on the pricey side, however, as well as running prices are a little bit high. Showcasing a smooth silver finish (just like various other versions in the very same series), the boasts twin input trays for much more reliable paper handling, along with an auto duplexer that assists individuals to reuse paper. It still comes with USB as a standardized interface. Nevertheless, unlike the earlier versions, the Canon Pixma iP5200R is set up for wireless connectivity as well as network set-up, making it suitable for work rooms with several computers.
|Canon PIXMA iP5200R|
The Canon iP5200R Result top quality for text is more than appropriate. Over half of our test typefaces were quickly readable at 4 points, with just one extremely stylized font requiring 12 points for simple readability. Unless you should print the message at abnormally small dimensions, you should not have any troubles. The iP5200R's graphics performance, nevertheless, was rather wanting, though still adequate for internal service use and also individual usage. The printer had trouble printing slim lines on our tests. And a possibly more aggravating concern was a tendency for graphics that covered the majority of the web page making the paper curl-- an issue we likewise saw with the iP4200. For pictures, quality was a bit below that of the majority of ink jets. One of the numerous disturbing problems we saw was an apparent tint in monochrome images. Color images tended to have a little-oversaturated shades, however many still qualified as real photo quality, suitable for anything from photos to framing. Note as well that Canon asserts a 30-year lifetime for images mounted behind glassful or a 100-year life experience if kept in an archival top quality photo cd.
The Canon PIXMA iP5200R ink degree icons in the status screen are small as well as not very straight, staying at the equivalent levels for extended periods and after that suddenly leaping down. The initially reduced ink caution, though, is pretty specific to Canon's cases and the general web page returns for both black as well as color inks were excellent and slightly much better than declared, which is always a good indicator. Web page costs came out at simply under 4p for a 5 percent black message page and also simply under 50p for a 20 percent color page. The text page expense excels and remarkably similar to its primary competitors. However, the color cost is instead greater, generally because Canon's glossy image paper is somewhat expensive-- we could not locate it for less than 40p each A4 sheet. In contrast, HP's glossy photo paper can be found at around 22p, if you understand where to go shopping.
The Pixma iP5200R also boasts superb picture resolution (as high as 9600x2400 dpi). It could produce 4x6 inch color images in as fast as 36 secs. The printer has a typical price of 30 ppm in black and white as well as approximately 24 ppm in color. This is a functional printer, providing fast black text as well as premium quality, four-color images in a maker which can take care of CDs and DVDs, can print (slowly) on both sides of the paper as well as can be resolved across a wired or wireless network. For ₤ 150 done in, that's not a negative attribute collection, and also this would be an optimal inkjet for a residence or little office. Plainly, if you require the highest possible outcome high quality, the iP5200R is the incorrect option. However the high quality is good enough for many purposes, and the equilibrium of speed, quality, and also attributes suffices to make the iP5200R an attractive choice. The Canon Pixma iP5200R can be difficult in the pocket for typical families but is an excellent financial investment for small offices. Ink costs are not the cheapest, and also paper handling can be a little bit sluggish, though.
Also, recommend: Canon PIXMA iP5000 Printer Driver and Manual Download
Canon PIXMA iP5200R Specifications:
- Printer Type: Photo Printer.
- Print Speed (up to): Black:30 ppm (approx. 2.0 seconds/page), Color:24 ppm (approx. 2.5 seconds/page), x 6 borderless photo: approx. 36 seconds.
- Number of Nozzles: Black: 512Color: 1024 x 2 (C, M), 512 x 2 (Y, Bk)Total: 3,584.
- Print Resolution (Up to): Black:600 x 600 dpi, Color:9600 x 2400 dpi.
- Standard Interfaces: USB 2.0 Hi-Speed and Direct Print Port (cables not included), IEEE802.11 b/g, IEEE802.3u (100BSE-TX)/IEEE802.3 (10BSE-T).
- Ink Compatibility: PGI-5 Pigment Black, CLI-8BK Black, CLI-8C Cyan, CLI-8M Magenta, CLI-8Y Yellow.
- Buffer Ram: 42KB.
- Paper Sizes: Letter, Legal, Credit Card (2.13 x 3.39), 4 x 6, 5 x 7, U.S. #10 Envelopes.
- Noise Level Approx: 34.7 dB(A) in best quality mode.
- Physical Dimensions: 17.5(W) x 6.3(H) x 12.2(D).
- Weight: 16.1 lbs.
- Power Source: 120V AC, 60Hz.
- Software Included: CD-ROM† including Printer Driver, Setup Software and User's Guide, Electronic Photo Application Guide, Electronic User's Guide,e-registration, Easy-PhotoPrint 3.3 (Windows/Mac), PhotoRecord®(Windows), Easy-WebPrint (Windows only, requires Microsoft® Internet Explorer version 5.5, version 6.0 recommended) PPM print speeds are based on the highest speed printer driver mode. Photo print speeds are based on the default mode driver setting using Canon Photo Paper Plus Glossy paper. Print speeds will vary depending on system configuration, interface, software, document complexity, print mode, types of paper used and page coverage. Resolution may vary based on printer driver setting. Color ink droplets can be placed with a horizontal pitch of 1/9600 inch at minimum. System requirements vary by application USB 2.0 Hi-Speed requires Windows XP, 2000 or Mac OS X operating systems. For Windows 98, Me and Mac OS X v. 10.2 to 10.2.6 operating systems, the printer will operate at USB 1.1 specifications. System requirements vary by application.
Canon PIXMA iP5200R Compatibility Operating Systems:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1 (including Windows 8.1 Update), Windows 8
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 (32 bit only)
- Note: For Windows, NET Framework 4 or. NET Framework 4.5 is required.
- For Windows XP, XPS Essentials Pack is required.
- Mac OS X v10.7.5 to Mac OS X v10.10
Canon PIXMA iP5200R Driver and User Manual Download
|iP5200R CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 10.51.2.0 (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7)|
|iP5200R Printer Driver Ver. 2.00 (Windows 7 x64/Vista64)|
|iP5200R Printer Driver Ver. 2.00 (Windows 7/Vista/XP/2000)|
|Printer Drivers for Network (Snow Leopard)|
|CUPS Printer Driver for OSX (Mac OS X 10.5/10.6)|
|Printer Driver for OSX (Mac OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5)|
|Printer Driver Windows Vista (32-bit)|
|Printer Driver Windows XP (32-bit)|
|Printer Driver Windows 2000 (32-bit)/Windows XP (32-bit)|
|Canon Inkjet Printer Driver Add-On Module|
|Printer User Guide for Windows users|
|Guide for Canon IJ Network Tool (Windows)|
|iP5200R On-screen Manual (Mac OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6/10.7)|
How to Setup and Install Canon PIXMA iP5200R Driver:
Follow this steps to get the installation instructions to setup a driver
- Open up driver download documents that you've completed downloading.
- Then, extract the files that have remained in the double click.
- Comply with the complying with actions as well as the setup procedure will begin automatically.
- After the installation process is full, then you have the ability to print with your favored printer.
- Do not forget to check Canon printer USB cable connected to your computer system.
How To Uninstall Canon PIXMA iP5200R Driver:
This is a guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Visit Start Menu after that chooses Control Panel
- Click Uninstall a program
- Then double click on the printer driver you want to delete.
- Click Uninstall then your printer driver will certainly be immediately removed.
- Then restart your computer to finish the elimination procedure.