The Canon Pixma iP5300 advances use from Canon's 3-size droplets technology for more accurate pictures. This picture centric printer is a considerable improvement from the previous iP5200 version and even showcases an automatic duplex unit as well as can print straight to CD. A lot of that acquire an inkjet printer do so because they intend to print records as well as pictures. However they're either four-ink printers without the color area for realistic image look, or they're six-ink printers that are pricey to run for paper printing. With the included disadvantage of outputting grayish black message. Along with the new inkjet technology, the Canon Pixma iP5300 also uses a double encoder system for faster print rates. Nonetheless, it does not have an onboard LCD screen, as well as the connection is limited to USB.
|Canon PIXMA iP5300|
The Canon iP5300 aims to get around the trouble with a five-ink line-up that includes both pigment and also dye-based black inks. Relying mostly on the pigment-based black tank, mono print speeds are quick, at practically 15ppm in the typical quality setting as well as up to 31ppm in the fast draft configuration. Picture rates from the iP5300 are magnificent, with indeterminate 10 x 15cm prints taking around 20 seconds to result in the fundamental mode. Changing to the best setup and making the most of the enormously high 9600 x 2400dpi optimum resolution, we managed to get A4 borderless picture prints in simply over a min, getting the Canon around four points faster than many rival versions from Epson as well as HP. Gorgeous black message and also the color is available for general records, but the big surprise is exactly how excellent the color performance is for image printing.
The Canon Pixma iP5300 allows better media handling, showcasing a marked slot for CDs, together with an auto duplex system and dual paper input alternatives. Straight printing from digital electronic cameras is also feasible with the inclusion of a PictBridge port in the Canon Pixma iP5300 design. The iP5300 has a document input tray that gates in under the printer for around 150 sheets of conventional material, plus an upright input tray that pivots out to accommodate additional 150 sheets of specialist media or picture paper. A built-in duplex printing is traditional, and an unusually high CD-printing tray. Something that's lacking is a media card visitor for direct image printing; you have to depend on the PictBridge input for this. Ink expenses economize, working out to concerning 1.8 p for mono text web pages, 5p for color files and 7.4 p for 10x15cm pictures. Compared to many Epson as well as HP printers, along with Canon's six-ink photo printers, ink cost is half the price.
The PIXMA iP5300 ChromaLife100 system provides gorgeous photographs with boosted durability as much as 100 years to preserve your memories. Using the SMALL PRINT head, authentic Canon inks, and genuine Canon photo documents, the system supplies you with lasting, beautiful photos. Obtain incredible results with easy-to-use software. Print beautiful electronic pictures in just a couple of clicks utilizing Easy-PhotoPrint - then produce professional looking photo CDs with PhotoRecord. Provide perfect web paper without the loss of page sides with Easy-WebPrint. As well as offer DVDs and CDs a bright specialist completed with CD-LabelPrint. The Canon Pixma iP5300 does not have innovative connectivity alternatives. Wireless configurations like Bluetooth connectivity along with a preview-LCD display (especially for those who such as preparing quick edits direct from the printer) would have been a proper function. Canon has likewise installed chips in its cartridges, making it tough to look for suitable substitute cartridges.
Canon PIXMA iP5300 Specifications:
- Plain Paper (13mm): 300.
- Super White Paper (SW-201): 200.
- High-Resolution Paper (HR-101N): 160.
- Photo Paper Pro (PR-101): A4: 20, 6″x4″: 40.
- Photo Paper Plus Glossy (PP-101): A4/5″x7″: 20, 6″x4″: 40.
- Photo Paper Plus Semi-gloss (SG-101): A4: 20, 6″x4″: 40.
- Glossy Photo Paper (GP-401): A4/Credit card: 20, 6″x4″: 40.
- Glossy Photo Paper – everyday use (GP-501): A4: 20, 6″x4″: 40.
- Matte Photo Paper (MP-101): A4: 20, 6″x4″: 40.
- Photo Paper Plus Double sided (PP-101D): A4/5″x7″: 20.
- Photo Stickers (PS-101): 1 sheet.
- Envelopes (DL, Com#10): 15, T-Shirt Transfers (TR-301): 2 sheets.
- Paper Size: A4, 5″ x 7″, 6″ x 4″, Credit Card size (54mm x 86mm).
- Paper Weight: Plain Paper: 64-105g/m, Canon specialty paper (max paper weight): approx 273g/m (Photo Paper Plus Double Sided).
- Print Speed: Monochrome: approx. 31 ppm.
- Colour graphics: approx. 24 ppm, Photo Paper Plus Glossy (6″x 4″ image on PP-101 in standard mode): approx. 21 secs borderless.
- Resolution: 9600 x 2400 dpi max.
- Recommended Printable Area: Bordered printing – Top Margin: 3mm, Bottom Margin: 5mm, Left/Right margin: 3.4mm, Borderless photo printing – Top/Bottom/Right/Left margin: 0mm.
- Interface: PC: USB 2.0 Hi-Speed.
- Camera Direct: Direct Print Port (PictBridge).
- Ink Tanks: PGI-5Bk – black ink tank, CLI-8C/M/Y/Bk- individual ink tanks.
- Ink Yield: Borderless 6″ x 4″ photo: CLI-8C – approx. 436, CLI-8M – approx. 290, CLI-8Y – approx. 331, CLI-8Bk – approx. 1600.
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 444 x 303 x 160 mm (minimum dimensions with paper trays and other extensions closed).
- Weight: Approx. 6.8 kg.
- Power Source: AC 100-240V, 50/60Hz.
- Power Consumption: Max: 12W (printing).
- Standby: 1W.
- Acoustic Noise Level: 34dB(A) in best quality mode.
- Temperature: 5-35C.
- Humidity: 10-90% RH (no condensation).
- Bundled Software: Windows: Easy-PhotoPrint, Easy-WebPrint, PhotoRecord, CD-LabelPrint.
- Macintosh: Easy-PhotoPrint, CD-LabelPrint.
- Included in the Box: PIXMA iP5300 Inkjet printer, CD Tray, Setup Software & User’s Guide CD-ROM, 5 individual ink tanks (PGI-5Bk, CLI-8C, CLI-8M, CLI-8Y, CLI-8Bk), Print-head, 12 months warranty card, Power cord.
Canon PIXMA iP5300 Compatibility Operating Systems:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1 (including Windows 8.1 Update), Windows 8
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 (32 bit only)
- Note: For Windows, NET Framework 4 or. NET Framework 4.5 is required.
- For Windows XP, XPS Essentials Pack is required.
- Mac OS X v10.7.5 to Mac OS X v10.10
Canon PIXMA iP5300 Driver and User Manual Download
|iP5300 CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 10.51.2.0 (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7)|
|iP5300 Printer Driver Ver. 2.00 (Windows 7 x64/Vista64/XP x64)|
|iP5300 Printer Driver Ver. 2.00 (Windows 7/Vista/XP/2000)|
|Printer Driver for OSX (Mac OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5)|
|Printer Driver Windows Vista (32-bit)|
|Printer Driver Windows XP (64-bit)|
|Printer Driver Windows 2000 (32-bit) Windows XP (32-bit)|
|Canon Inkjet Printer Driver Add-On Module|
|PIXMA iP5300 - User Manual (for Windows)|
|iP5300 On-screen Manual (Mac OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6/10.7)|
How to Setup and Install Canon PIXMA iP5300 Driver:
Follow this steps to get the installation instructions to setup a driver
- Open up driver download documents that you've completed downloading.
- Then, extract the files that have remained in the double click.
- Comply with the complying with actions as well as the setup procedure will begin automatically.
- After the installation process is full, then you can print with your favored printer.
- Do not forget to check Canon printer USB cable connected to your computer system.
How To Uninstall Canon PIXMA iP5300 Driver:
This is a guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Visit Start Menu after that chooses Control Panel
- Click Uninstall a program
- Then double click on the printer driver you want to delete.
- Click Uninstall then your printer driver will certainly be immediately removed.
- Then restart your computer to finish the elimination procedure.