The Canon Pixma iP7250 is an excellent color printer suitable for office and home usage. This smooth black printer has a collapsible result tray under and showcases a small control panel on the side. This tool measures 451 x 368 x 128 mm as well as weighs 6.6 kg. The iP7250 features Wi-Fi as well as USB connectivity. It could take care of 145 sheets at a time as well as it has a print rate of 15 ipm for grayscale and ten ipm for colored. Indeterminate printing is used, along with double-sided printing. It supplies a maximum resolution of 9,600 x 2,400 dpi as well as could manage a variety of media, consisting of CDs. It has a five particular ink system to help running prices reduced. The only problem with this device is its reduced paper managing capability. The completely integrated dual paper cassettes allow loading of different sizes and also sorts of writing at the same time. With Straight Disc Print, you can make as well as print labels directly on compatible Blu-ray disc, CD and also DVD-- as well as produce matching covers for simpler organizing as well as showing to friends and family.
|Canon PIXMA iP7250|
The Canon iP7250 is favored by users as it permits in-house printing of marketing and advertising materials. It is possible to straight print on CDs with the unique software and also straight disc print tray. The Canon Pixma iP7250 provides the high-quality output, from text records to colored pictures as well as graphics. Printing from different computers as well as tablets and also mobile phones is feasible, thanks to the built-in Wi-Fi. With Wi-Fi connection and also five distinct ink containers, this high-performance Picture printer is ideal for quick, excellent quality image, document as well as CD printing. It's very easy to accessibility from around the house, consisting of from mobile phones. The brand-new trendy, inconspicuous body with self-opening output tray suggests it's excellent if you have restricted room. Wi-Fi attachment, as well as the Canon PRINT app, make it very easy to print using your smartphone as well as tablet network devices, from most anywhere in the house. There's also straight printing of photos, emails, websites and other records from Apple devices, such as the iPhone, iPad as high as iPod touch, making use of Apple AirPrint.
The Canon PIXMA iP7250 Excellent all-around print top quality as well as sensible paper-handling functions, such as automatic duplex-sided (duplex) printing, make this a big printer, yet it isn't low-cost, and also you could obtain a restricted inkjet MFP for a similar price. It's likewise a little expensive to run, with each page of mixed message and graphics likely to cost just over 8p. If you don't require the additional functions of an MFP and high-quality prints are more crucial compared to low-cost ones, the Canon Pixma iP7250 is a terrific option. For fantastic degrees of detail as well as quick printing of documents as well as pictures in the house, this film printer has a class-leading 1pl, 9600dpi print head. It has a fast A4 ISO ESAT print rate of 15ipm mono as well as 10ipm color and supplies an outstanding image laboratory high quality 10x15cm indeterminate photo in approx. 21 seconds. Auto Duplex-- automatic double-sided printing conserves paper while creating more specialist looking files. Save power with Auto Power On/Off, which immediately turns the printer off after a selected time and comfortably back on when you begin publishing.
This PIXMA iP7250 device can be a lot easier to use if it had an LCD show on its control panel, and if it offered straight printing from digital cameras via PictBridge or flash memory card ports. The costly Canon Pixma iP7250 has limited paper managing alternatives. It's less complicated as well as quicker compared to ever before to print photos with My Image Garden and also experience the full capacity of your PIXMA. Memories returned to life as its picture arranging capabilities, consisting of face acknowledgment, allow you to locate all the images saved on your COMPUTER quickly, even those lengthy neglected, as well as incorporate them right into a beautiful collage for printing. With the Print Your Days app you can set up and also print images guide from Facebook.
Canon PIXMA iP7250 Specifications:
- PRINTER SPECIFICATIONS
- Print Resolution: Up to 9600¹ x 2400 dpi.
- Print Engine: Inkjet FINE print head technology, 5-colour system with min. 1pl ink droplet size, 5 Individual Ink Tanks with ChromaLife100.
- Mono Document Print Speed: ESAT: Approx. 15.0 ipm, Colour Document Print Speed, ESAT: Approx. 10.0 ipm.
- Photo Print Speed: Borderless 10x15cm: Approx. 21 seconds.
- Borderless Printing: Yes (A4, Letter, 20x25cm, 13x18cm, 10x15cm).
- Two Sided Printing: Auto Duplex Print (A4, A5, B5, Letter).
- Direct Disc Printing: Yes (software included).
- Other Print Features: Fit-to-Page print, Scaled print, Multiple pages per sheet print, Booklet print, Poster print, Collate.
- INK AND PAGE YIELD
- Standard Ink Cartridges: 5 individual ink tanks, PGI-550PGBK (Pigment Black), CLI-551BK (Black), CLI-551C (Cyan), CLI-551M (Magenta), CLI-551Y (Yellow).
- Optional Ink Cartridges: High yield XL ink tanks, PGI-550PGBK XL (Pigment Black), CLI-551BK XL (Black), CLI-551C XL (Cyan), CLI-551M XL (Magenta), CLI-551Y XL (Yellow).
- Ink Tank Life - Document Printing: A4 Colour Document, Pigment Black: 300 pages Pigment Black XL: 500 pages, Black: 1795 pages, Black XL: 5530 pages, Cyan: 332 pages, Cyan XL: 695 pages , Magenta: 319 pages, Magenta XL: 680 pages, Yellow: 344 pages, Yellow XL: 695 pages Estimated supplemental yield.
- Ink Tank Life - Photo Printing: 10x15cm photo¹, Pigment Black: 2425 photos Pigment Black XL: 5615 photos Black: 376 photos Black XL: 1130 photos, Cyan: 121 photos, Cyan XL: 267 photos, Magenta: 132 photos, Magenta XL: 313 photos, Yellow: 130 photos, Yellow XL: 274 photos Estimated supplemental yield.
- PAPER SUPPORT
- Paper Types: Plain Paper, Envelopes, Photo Paper Pro Platinum (PT-101), Photo Paper Plus Glossy II (PP-201), Photo Paper Pro Luster (LU-101), Photo Paper Plus Semi-gloss (SG-201), Glossy Photo Paper "Everyday Use" (GP-501), Matte Photo Paper (MP-101), High Resolution Paper (HR-101N), T-shirt Transfer (TR-301), Photo Stickers (PS-101)
- Maximum Paper Input: Lower Cassette: Max. 125 sheets (plain paper), Upper Cassette: Max. 20 sheets (photo paper) Direct Disc Print Tray: 1 printable CD, DVD or Blu-Ray Disc.
- Paper Sizes: Lower cassette: A4, A5, B5, Letter, Legal, Envelopes (DL size or Commercial 10), 20x25cm, Upper cassette: 10x15cm, 13x18cm.
- Paper Weight: Lower cassette: Plain paper: 64 - 105 g/m², Photo paper up to approx. 300 g/m² (Canon special media), Upper cassette: Photo paper up to approx. 300 g/m² (Canon special media).
- Included Software: Printer driver, My Image Garden.
- CD-ROM Drive: Display: 800 x 600 or better.
- Mac System Requirements: Mac OS X v10.7: Intel Core2Duo (or higher) CPU, 1GB RAM, Mac OS X v10.6: Intel CPU, 1GB RAM, Mac OS X v10.5.8: Intel CPU, 512MB RAM, Browser: Safari 3 or higher.
- CD-ROM Drive: Display: XGA 1024 x 768 or better.
- PHYSICAL FEATURES
- Weight: Approx. 6.6 kg.
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 451 x 368 x 128mm.
- Acoustic Noise Levels: Approx. 44.4 dB.
- Operating Temperature: 5-35°C.
- Operating Humidity: 10-90%RH (no dew condensation).
- Power Source: AC 100-240V, 50/60Hz.
Canon PIXMA iP7250 Compatibility Operating Systems:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1 (including Windows 8.1 Update), Windows 8
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 (32 bit only)
- Note: For Windows, NET Framework 4 or. NET Framework 4.5 is required.
- For Windows XP, XPS Essentials Pack is required.
- Mac OS X v10.7.5 to Mac OS X v10.10
Canon PIXMA iP7250 Driver and User Manual Download
|iP7250 series Mini Master Setup (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8)|
|iP7250 series Mini Master Setup (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|iP7250 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.22.214.171.124 (Mac)|
|iP7250 series Printer Driver Ver. 1.01 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|iP7250 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 126.96.36.199 (OS X 10.5/10.6)|
|iP7250 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.60a (Windows)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.80 for Linux (Source file) Linux (32-bit), Linux (64-bit).|
|iP7250 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.80 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|iP7250 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.80 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|iP7250 series User Manual (Windows)|
|iP7250 series User Manual (Mac)|
How to Setup and Install Canon PIXMA iP7250 Driver:
Follow this steps to get the installation instructions to setup a driver
- Open up driver download documents that you've completed downloading.
- Then, extract the files that have remained in the double click.
- Comply with the complying with actions as well as the setup procedure will begin automatically.
- After the installation process is full, then you can print with your favored printer.
- Do not forget to check Canon printer USB cable connected to your computer system.
How To Uninstall Canon PIXMA iP7250 Driver:
This is a guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Visit Start Menu after that chooses Control Panel
- Click Uninstall a program
- Then double click on the printer driver you want to delete.
- Click Uninstall then your printer driver will certainly be immediately removed.
- Then restart your computer to finish the elimination procedure.