The Canon Pixma iP7260 is a Wi-Fi capable image printer that deals with five single ink colors that could print directly from a smartphone. The printer can handle rapid printing and also is optimal for both light company or individual printing. Via the Canon PRINT app, the printer can be accessed remotely from close-by areas. The gadget has a stylish low profile that looks great in any setup. Supplying excellent quality prints, a selection of necessary printing attributes and the comfort of Wi-Fi connectivity, the PIXMA iP7260 is the optimal alternative for your office. Making use of 9600 x 2400 dpi resolution and 1PL beautiful print-head technology, this image printer produces records and pictures with outstanding color as well as information. Practical attributes such as automatic double-sided printing, XL and also XXL ink cartridges, and twin front trays with a two-way document feed can support you to conserve time, loan as well as paper.
|Canon PIXMA iP7260|
The Canon iP7260 low-profile style includes two paper plates that are completely integrated. The method enables different media types to be made use of with the printer, and the double paper cassettes allow customers to load various kinds of paper at the same time consisting of conventional paper, photo paper, and also openness. The Auto Power function will certainly help to conserve energy, so this printer is a little bit more eco-friendly than a few other versions. When it comes to connectivity, you can decide to print on a CD or DVD straight or make use of Wi-Fi to link multiple devices at once, consisting of Windows, Apple as well as Android smart phones. Want much more? With the PIXMA iP7260, you package even print private frames of taped HD movies using the amazing Full HD Movie Print
The Canon PIXMA iP7260 has the direct disc print function that permits printing straight on covered CDs, DVDs and Blu-rays. The gadget likewise supplies auto-duplexing to conserve paper through double-sided printing. The small size is suitable for small offices and also house usage, as well as can print up to 15 pages per minute in mono and ten pages each min in color. In just 21 seconds the Canon Pixma iP7260 can generate a good-quality image print of 10 x 15cm. Print quality pictures and files on the PIXMA iP7260. Select borderless prints, print from your smart tool and also save memories to CD. There are no restrictions on your creativity with this full option. Practical features such as automatic double-sided printing, XL and also XXL ink cartridges, as well as twin front plates with two-way document feed could help you conserve time, money as well as paper.
The Pixma iP7260 has few negative aspects, although the little size of the printer might imply it is unsuitable for use in some busy workplaces where high volumes of printing are needed. Duplex printing is rather sluggish at around four sides per min, and also A4 is the largest paper that the printer could take care of. However, this is fine in a lot of houses and offices. The Canon iP7260 is loud when feeding paper, at 66 dB. Unsure if there was a USB cord in the package (probably not) but I have some currently. Once it is mounted as well as up and running, I do not have the USB linked. Certain it rotates its wheels momentarily when warming up from cool. However, I think it needs to. My partner publishes a great deal of A4 sticky tags with hers, and that functions well. It's a good idea not to allow the jet nozzles dry out, so be sure to place a web page with frequently. Like running the A/C in the cars and truck every fortnight in the winter season to keep the seals from drying out.
Also, recommend: Canon PIXMA iP7250 Printer Driver and Manual Download
Canon PIXMA iP7260 Specifications:
- Ink Droplet Size: 1pl/2pl/5pl (C/M), 5pl (Dye BK/Y), 12pl (PgBK).
- Printing Resolution: 9600 x 2400 dpi.
- Print Speed: B&W: 15.0 ipm; Colour: 10.0 ipm; 4"X6" photo: Approx. 21 seconds.
- Ink Tanks: PGi650BK, CLi651BK, CLi651C, CLi651M, CLi651Y (optional XL ink tanks also available).
- Ink Yield (Borderless, 4"X6" photo): PGI-650BK / XL (2425 / 5616), CLI-651C / XL (121 / 267), CLI-651M / XL (132 / 313), CLI-651Y / XL (130 / 274), CLI-651BK / XL (376 / 1130).
- Ink Yield (Plain paper, A4): PGI-650BK / XL (300 / 500), CLI-651C / XL (332 / 695), CLI-651M / XL (319 / 680), CLI-651Y / XL (344 / 695), CLI-651BK / XL (1795 / 5530).
- Borderless Printing: 4"x 6", 5"x 7", 8"x10", Letter, A4.
- Plain Paper Capacity: 125 sheets.
- Supported Paper Sizes: A4, Letter, Legal, A5, B5, Envelopes (DL, COM10), 4"x6", 5"x7", 8"x10".
- Supported Paper Weights: Plain Paper: 64-105g/m². Canon specialty paper (max paper weight): approx 300g/m² (PT-101).
- Protocol: TCP/IP.
- Wireless LAN Network Type: IEEE802.11n, IEEE802.11g, IEEE802.11b.
- Wireless LAN Data Rate: IEEE802.11n: Max.150Mbps; IEEE802.11g: Max. 54 Mbps; IEEE802.11b: Max. 11 Mbps.
- Wireless LAN Range: Indoor 50m (depends on the transmission speed and conditions).
- Wireless LAN Security: WEP64/128bit, WPA-PSK(TKIP/AES), WPA2-PSK(TKIP/AES).
- Mobile Phone/Tablet Printing: Print from any iOS or Android mobile device through Canon EPP app, available to download at App Store (Apple) and Play Store (Android). Apple AirPrint also supported.
- Camera/Memory Card Printing: WiFi PictBridge Printing with compatible Canon Cameras. Memory Card Slots - N/A.
- PC Interface: Hi-Speed USB.
- Power Consumption: Standby (connected to PC via USB): Approx 2.1W, OFF (Connected to PC via USB) 0.3 W, Printing: Approx 24W.
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 451 x 368 x 128mm.
- Weight: Approx. 6.6kg.
Canon PIXMA iP7260 Compatibility Operating Systems:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1 (including Windows 8.1 Update), Windows 8
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 (32 bit only)
- Note: For Windows, NET Framework 4 or. NET Framework 4.5 is required.
- For Windows XP, XPS Essentials Pack is required.
- Mac OS X v10.7.5 to Mac OS X v10.10
Canon PIXMA iP7260 Driver and User Manual Download
|iP7260 series Mini Master Setup (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8)|
|iP7260 series Mini Master Setup (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|iP7260 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.22.214.171.124 (Mac)|
|iP7260 series Printer Driver Ver. 1.01 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|iP7260 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 126.96.36.199 (OS X 10.5/10.6)|
|iP7260 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.60a (Windows)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.80 for Linux (Source file) Linux (32-bit), Linux (64-bit).|
|iP7260 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.80 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|iP7260 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.80 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|iP7260 series User Manual (Windows)|
|iP7260 series User Manual (Mac)|
How to Setup and Install Canon PIXMA iP7260 Driver:
Follow this steps to get the installation instructions to setup a driver
- Open up driver download documents that you've completed downloading.
- Then, extract the files that have remained in the double click.
- Comply with the complying with actions as well as the setup procedure will begin automatically.
- After the installation process is full, then you can print with your favored printer.
- Do not forget to check Canon printer USB cable connection to your computer system.
How To Uninstall Canon PIXMA iP7260 Driver:
This is a guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Visit Start Menu after that chooses Control Panel
- Click Uninstall a program
- Then double click on the printer driver you want to delete.
- Click Uninstall then your printer driver will certainly be immediately removed.
- Then restart your computer to finish the elimination procedure.