The Canon Pixma iP8750 inkjet image printer Publishing lab-quality photos are feasible at home. The printer has wireless printing capacity and utilizes a six single ink cartridge system that makes it less costly to run. Support for primary wireless user interfaces make the Pixma iP8750 image printer functional and time-saving, but it's not a functional printer for customers who should print a lot of text. This is a smooth as well as the trendy photo printer that weighs 8.5 Kg as well as procedures 590mm vast, 159mm tall, and 331mm deep. Its user interfaces are Hi-Speed USB and also Wi-Fi for simplified connectivity. The input tray can deal with up to 150 sheets of ordinary paper as well as 20 sheets of photo paper. The Canon Pixma iP8750 inkjet printer produces a smooth operator panel that is quickly available. This premium picture printer, with an advanced design, boasts an innovative six-color ink mode allowing you to print impressive quality photos in dimensions from 10x15cm up to A3+ along with papers - making it the suitable selection for image enthusiasts.
|Canon PIXMA iP8750|
The Canon iP8750 printer produces A3+ photo-lab outcome in superb high quality. Customers may install an optional gray ink for remarkable and dramatic grayscale and also color pictures. It's possible to print straight from tablets and mobile phones with the PIXMA printing services application. There's assistance for wireless PictBridge, Google Cloud Print as well as Apple Air Print. The Canon Pixma iP8750 A3+ Wi-Fi photo printer decreases ink substitute expenses using less wasteful person ink tanks so just the color that runs out demands replacing. Original Canon iP8750 inks for this printer can create fade-resistant and also lasting pictures. It's feasible to print directly on a disc. Media handling is versatile, with support for a wide variety of photo and art documents. Usage and share the printer wirelessly around the residence. Download Canon PRINT application to print from your ingenious devices. Apple AirPrint also Google Cloud Print assistance is likewise provided. Print images directly from wireless electronic cameras utilizing Wireless PictBridge.
The Canon PIXMA iP8750 six-color system includes a gray ink for richer color photos and great monoprints, while SMALL PRINT head technology with approximately 9600dpi resolution delivers remarkable information for photo-lab quality results, fast. Print more for much less. The single ink system with individually replaceable ink storage tanks means you just have to change the color that goes out, minimizing any wastage. The optional XL inks permit you to print even more web pages and use savings of approximately 30% per page compared to original inks. The dye-based inks (C, M, Y, GY as well as BK) create stunning high-quality color photos while the color black ink (PBK) is utilized to create files with crisp, sharp message. Real Canon inks showcase the ChromaLife100+ system, creating photo-lab high-quality images that could additionally last a lifetime.
The Pixma iP8750 printer is no options to increase the paper ability. The Canon Pixma iP8750 photo printer likewise does not have a display screen. It's straightforward to arrange and print your photos with the My Image Garden software. It lets you explore your images and develop appealing layouts for printing, including directly into printable discs. Experience accessibility to a comprehensive array of professional, high-quality, innovative content with CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM. If you were considering catching your photos on DVD, a separate disc tray can be slotted into the front and afterward hung rather precariously on the back of the printer when you're completed. It appears like a reconsideration that was tagged on as a gimmick when the original feature was to generate beautiful prints. And there can be no denying that the prints on the PIXMA iP8750 are undoubtedly lovely. By print analysis as much as 9600 x 2400 dpi, the information on both color and mono (aided by the gray cartridge) images is outstanding. The pigment black also creates bright as well as bold papers, while color documents preserve the illumination as well as comparison proportion of the originals.
Also, recommend: Canon PIXMA iP8720 Printer Driver and Manual Download
Canon PIXMA iP8750 Specifications:
- Printer Type: Photo Printer.
- Features: AirPrint, Borderless Printing, CD/DVD Printing, Document Printing, Full HD Movie Print, Special Filters, Grayscale Printing, Google Cloud Print, My Image Garden, Photo Printing, PIXMA Printing Solutions, Quiet Mode, Wireless PictBridge, Wireless Printing, 6-Color Ink System with Gray Ink, Rated EPEAT Silver, Auto Power On, Auto Power Off, CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM.
- Print Speed (up to): 4x6 Color Photo:4 x 6 Borderless Photo: Approx. 36 seconds, Black: ESAT (Black): Approx. 14.5 ipm, Color: ESAT (Color): Approx 10.4 ipm.
- Number of Nozzles: Color: 5,632 / Black: 1,024 / Total: 6,656.
- Print Resolution (Up to): Color:Up to 9600 x 2400 dpi Black:Up to 600 x 600 dpi.
- Standard Interfaces: Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n), Hi-Speed USB, PictBridge(Wireless LAN).
- Ink Compatibility: PGI-250 Pigment Black XL, CLI-251 Cyan XL, CLI-251 Magenta XL, CLI-251 Yellow XL, CLI-251 Gray XL, CLI-251 Black XL, PGI-250 Pigment Black, CLI-251 Cyan, CLI-251 Magenta, CLI-251 Yellow, CLI-251 Gray, CLI-251 Black.
- Ink Droplet Size: 1, 2 and 5.
- Buffer Ram: 80KB.
- Paper Sizes: 4 x 6, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, Letter, Legal, 11 x 17, 13 x 19, U.S. #10 Envelopes.
- Automatic Sheet Feeder: Auto Sheet Feeder: 150 sheets.
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: Plain Paper, High Resolution Paper, Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum, Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy, Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss, Photo Paper Pro Luster, Matte: Matte Photo Paper, Envelope: U.S. #10 Envelope, CD/DVD: Printable CD/DVD/Blu-ray Disc.
- Physical Dimensions: 23.3(W) x 13.1(D) x 6.3(H).
- Weight: 18.6 lbs.
Canon PIXMA iP8750 Compatibility Operating Systems:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1 (including Windows 8.1 Update), Windows 8
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 (32 bit only)
- Note: For Windows, NET Framework 4 or. NET Framework 4.5 is required.
- For Windows XP, XPS Essentials Pack is required.
- Mac OS X v10.7.5 to Mac OS X v10.10
Canon PIXMA iP8750 Driver and User Manual Download
|iP8750 series Full Driver & Software Package (Mac)|
|iP8750 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|iP8750 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.18.104.22.168 (Mac)|
|iP8750 series Printer Driver Ver. 1.00 (Windows XP)|
|iP8750 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 22.214.171.124 (OS X 10.6)|
|iP8750 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.75 (Windows)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.10 for Linux (Source file)|
|iP8750 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.10 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|iP8750 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.10 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|iP8750 series Printer Driver Ver. 1.01 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)|
|iP8750 series (PDF) User Manual (Windows)|
|iP8750 series (PDF) User Manual (Mac)|
How to Setup and Install Canon PIXMA iP8750 Driver:
Follow this steps to get the installation instructions to set up a driver
- Open up driver download documents that you've completed downloading.
- Then, extract the files that have remained in the double click.
- Comply with the complying with actions as well as the setup procedure will begin automatically.
- After the installation process is full, then you have the ability to print with your favored printer.
- Do not forget to check Canon printer USB cable connected to your computer system.
How To Uninstall Canon PIXMA iP8750 Driver:
This is a guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Visit Start Menu after that chooses Control Panel
- Click Uninstall a program
- Then double-click on the printer driver you want to delete.
- Click Uninstall then your printer driver will certainly be immediately removed.
- Then restart your computer to finish the elimination procedure.
Canon PIXMA iP8750 Wireless Setup:
- Press the Menu button on your Canon PIXMA iP8750 printer, then use the or button to select Settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Device Settings, then press the OK button.
- Select LAN settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Change wireless / wired, then press the OK button.
- Select Wireless LAN active, then press the OK button.
- Select Wireless LAN settings, then press the OK button.
- Select WPS configuration on Canon iP8750, then press the OK button.
- Select Push button method then presses the OK button.
- Press the OK button.
- When the access point is ready, press the OK button on the machine, then press the WPS button on the access point within two minutes.
- When the completion screen appears on the LCD of the device, press the OK button. The LAN settings screen returns.
- Important: A timeout error occurs if the setup is not completed within two minutes.
- Reference: The WPS button may be named differently depending on your access point. For details, refer to the manual of your access point.
- When all step is finished, you can print PIXMA iP8750 with wireless to print your document or file.