The Canon Pixma iP8760 is a good compromise for anyone that wants a picture printer competent of delivering A3+ prints simply doesn't have the room or budget for the Canon Pixma Pro-100. Print from the apartment, on campus, or on the move, from your mobile device, with connectivity properties consisting of Apple AirPrint ™, Google Cloud Print and also PIXMA Printing Solutions Application. The PIXMA iP8760 is the high-quality all-in-one service to printing stunning pictures in your home as well as in the office. Developed for ambitious pupils as well as image lovers, the iP8760 will create excellent quality A3+ prints quicker than you can imagine, at speeds of ISO 14.5 ipm for mono as well as 10.4 ipm for color. This is delivered with superior information, thanks to minimum 1pl ink beads and also 9600 x 2400dpi resolution. The six-ink system, including an individual gray ink, produces incredibly high-quality color pictures and smooth graduations in monoprints.
|Canon PIXMA iP8760|
The Canon iP8760 six-ink system, showcasing a unique gray ink provides incredible color accuracy and also image information to generate premium quality color and also monoprints. It is currently easier to meet those due dates, with print rates of ISO 14.5 ipm for black and white records and ISO 10.4 ipm for color files. Photo-printing costs are a little higher than the Pro-100 when using conventional cartridges, despite the fact that it utilizes two fewer containers. Get those XL cartridges, nevertheless, and you could print an indeterminate A3+ picture less expensive than its sibling. All those cartridges can be developed independently and also, similar to the Pro-100, an LED displays on each cartridge when it's devoid, which removes any risk of accidentally binning a half-full cartridge.
The Canon PIXMA iP8760 We did observe a difference in color accuracy, however. The subtle tones of brown in the rocks of our test landscape picture were crushed into a mysterious mass by the iP8760-- although it wasn't as bad as the Epson Expression Picture XP-950, which converted those brownish rocks into a charcoal gray. Likewise, skin tones in our workshop portrait were less all-natural, and a purple tinge altered the subtle gradient in our black-and-white product shot. That claimed, checked out alone, the top quality of photo prints from the iP8760 was high, and also we definitely would not be ashamed to mount the results. Information is phenomenal, as well as the printer does not swing around: a high-grade A4 poster print got hereabouts in just 1min 36secs, which is right up beyond with the front-runners. The 1min 9secs it required to present our five-page color sales brochure is nothing to be ashamed of, either.
The PIXMA iP8760 Utilizing the current mobile as well as cloud-based technology, we have made it possible for you to securely print from a range of tools as well as places. Thanks to the new and improved PIXMA Printing Solutions application, papers and also pictures saved on your iPhone as well as iPad have not secured that gadget. This mobile app makes it simple to send out print jobs directly to a proper Canon output means, making the publishing the most convenient part of your job. With the PPS application, you can even inspect ink levels in the store. Accessing info has never been easier. You could adjust your print setups, examine what ink you need to acquire as well as passage your printer manual- right from your app. Also, it is Google Cloudprint ™ made it possible for, suggesting you can print your essential papers accurate from Gmail and Google Docs, even if gone to your cell phone. The iP8760 likewise supports Apple AirPrint which allows you to print straight from your Apple tool over Wi-fi.
Also, recommend: Canon PIXMA iP8750 Printer Driver and Manual Download
Canon PIXMA iP8760 Specifications:
- Printer Functions
- Ink Droplet Size: 1pl/2pl/5pl (C/M), 5pl (Dye BK/Y), 12pl (PgBK).
- Printing Resolution (Horizontal x Vertical): 9600 x 2400 dpi.
- Print Speed: A4 - Black and White: 14.5 ipm, 4" x 6": 36 secs.
- Ink Tanks: PGI-650BK, CLI-651BK, CLI-651C, CLI-651M, CLI-651Y.
- Borderless Printing: A3+, A3, A4, Letter, Ledger, 4"x6", 5"x7", 8"x10", 10"x12".
- Paper Capacity: 150 sheets.
- Paper Sizes: A3+, A3, A4, A5, B4, B5, Letter, Legal, Ledger, 4"x6", 5"x7", 8"x10", 10"x12", Envelopes(DL, COM10), Custum size (width 89 mm - 329 mm, length 127 mm - 676 mm)
- Supported Paper Weights: Plain Paper: 64-105g/m². Canon specialty paper (max paper weight): approx 300g/m² (PT-101).
- Protocol: TCP/IP.
- Wireless LAN Network Type: IEEE802.11n, IEEE802.11g, IEEE802.11b.
- Wireless LAN Data Rate: IEEE802.11n : Max.150Mbps, IEEE802.11g : Max. 54 MbpsIEEE802.11b : Max. 11 Mbps.
- Wireless LAN Range: indoor 50m (depends on the transmission speed and conditions).
- Security: WEP64/128bit, WPA-PSK(TKIP/AES), WPA2-PSK(TKIP/AES).
- Mobile Phone/Tablet Printing: Print from any iOS or Android smartphone and tablet device through PIXMA Printing Solutions App, available to download at App Store (Apple) and Play Store (Android). Apple AirPrint also supported.
- PC Interface: Hi-Speed USB.
- PIXMA Cloud Link
- Google Cloud Print: Yes.
- Apple Air Print: Yes.
- General Features
- Operating System: Win: Windows XP SP3 (32-bit) / Vista SP1 / Vista SP2 / 7 / 7 SP1 / 8 / 8.1 (Windows XP:XPS Essentials Pack is required)Mac: OSX v10.6.8 or later.
- Included as Standard: PIXMA iP8760 printer, Setup CD-ROM and operational guide, 6 individual ink tanks, sample photo paper, power cord and Canon warranty card. A-B USB cable to connect to Computer not included.
- Software Included: Easy-PhotoPrint EX, Easy WebPrint EX (IE7+ only), Canon Solution Menu, Adobe RGB, On Screen Manual and My Image Garden.
- Power Source: AC 100-240V, 50/60Hz.
- Power Consumption: Standby (Lamp off, connect to PC via WiFi): Approx 1.9 W, OFF (Connect to PC via WiFi) 0.3 W, Printing: Approx 23.0W.
- Energy Star / EPEAT Approved
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 590x331x159mm.
- Weight: 8.5kg.
Canon PIXMA iP8760 Compatibility Operating Systems:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1 (including Windows 8.1 Update), Windows 8
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 (32 bit only)
- Note: For Windows, NET Framework 4 or. NET Framework 4.5 is required.
- For Windows XP, XPS Essentials Pack is required.
- Mac OS X v10.7.5 to Mac OS X v10.10
Canon PIXMA iP8760 Driver and User Manual Download
|iP8760 series Full Driver & Software Package (Mac)|
|iP8760 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|iP8760 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.126.96.36.199 (Mac)|
|iP8760 series Printer Driver Ver. 1.00 (Windows XP)|
|iP8760 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 188.8.131.52 (OS X 10.6)|
|iP8760 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.75 (Windows)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.10 for Linux (Source file)|
|iP8760 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.10 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|iP8760 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.10 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|iP8760 series Printer Driver Ver. 1.01 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)|
|iP8760 series (PDF) User Manual (Windows)|
|iP8760 series (PDF) User Manual (Mac)|
How to Setup and Install Canon PIXMA iP8760 Driver:
Follow this steps to get the installation instructions to set up a driver
- Open up driver download documents that you've completed downloading.
- Then, extract the files that have remained in the double click.
- Comply with the complying with actions as well as the setup procedure will begin automatically.
- After the installation process is full, then you have the ability to print with your favored printer.
- Do not forget to check Canon printer USB cable connected to your computer system.
How To Uninstall Canon PIXMA iP8760 Driver:
This is a guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Visit Start Menu after that chooses Control Panel
- Click Uninstall a program
- Then double-click on the printer driver you want to delete.
- Click Uninstall then your printer driver will certainly be immediately removed.
- Then restart your computer to finish the elimination procedure.