The Canon PIXMA TR7520 Wireless Home Office All-in-One Inkjet Printer from Canon is made to be your reliable buddy with printing, When you are functioning from the residence, scanning, duplicating, and faxing all feasible from a separate, relatively compact system. Printing is of premium quality with a 4800 x 1200 dpi resolution and also five-color ink system that will indeed offer sharp images and also documents. It additionally includes remarkable rates of as much as 15 ipm in black and ten ipm in color in addition to automatic duplexing. Additionally, the printer showcases 100-sheet front and back trays for taking care of different media from 4 x 6" approximately 8.5 x 14" in size with ease. Scanning, duplicating, and faxing are made possible due to the execution of both an 8.5 x 11.7" flatbed as well as a 20-sheet automatic record feeder, which supports documents as much as 8.5 x 14". The TR7520 showcases an optical resolution of 1200 x 2400 dpi for sharp imagery as well as could produce a color copy in simply 19 seconds. Likewise, thanks to built-in USB 2.0, Wi-Fi, and also Bluetooth 4.0 LE connectivity, you could easily connect a smartphone or mobile device for direct printing and also scanning.
|Canon PIXMA TR7520|
The Canon TR7520 A home office printer must make obtaining the job done less complicated as well as the PIXMA TR7520 does just that. It's done so to handle big workloads efficiently from printing, scanning and faxing papers swiftly. It's ready to print sharp text documents and fantastic looking pictures thanks to a quick 5-Color Individual Ink System, and also has both a front paper cassette and also rear paper tray. Not only is the PIXMA TR7520 ready it's likewise linked, but you could also quickly print from all your gadgets via Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, or even the Cloud with using the 3.0" LCD Touchscreen. With the PIXMA TR7520, you'll see how? It's the best apartment office printer that's just the appropriate dimension. Canon U.S.A. today introduced two new PIXMA shade inkjet All-in-Ones with business-class attributes such as automatic duplex printing, automatic file feeder, and for the front-runner TR8520, wireless plus wired Ethernet network connectivity. The new PIXMA TR-series Wireless Home Office All-in-Ones resemble Canon's PIXMA MX922 Office All-in-One, as well as consist of the PIXMA TR8520 ($ 199.99 MSRP) as well as TR7520 ($ 179.99 MSRP), both of which are positioned for office, as well as attribute shade inkjet print, copy, check, and fax.
The Canon PIXMA TR7520 printer series was created for those customers that enjoyed the MX922 and desire a recently designed high-grade wireless printer crafted with their organization requires in mind," commented Yuichi Ishizuka, president and also COO of Canon U.S.A., Inc. "Expanding our PIXMA printer line to include the new TR series provides clients quality All-in-One remedies to assist print much of the papers as well as pictures a home office might require, from contracts and also presentations to homework, images, and extra. General operation is intuitive thanks to making use of a 4.3" touchscreen LCD on the control panel. Also, with assistance for Apple AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, the Canon PRINT application, and also much more services, you will certainly have the ability to rapidly as well as quickly deal with virtually any gadget in your home.
Canon says the extra portable size was implemented with PIXMA TR7520 a new print engine, smaller sized printer motherboard and also power supply, improvement to the paper-transport system, and also optimization of the internal design layout as compared to the PIXMA MX922. While even more portable, the All-in-Ones' brand-new LCD touch displays are large for far immeasurable ease-of-worth. The PIXMA TR8520 printer comprises a 4.3? Large LCD, along with printing from SD memory cards, while the PIXMA TR7520 showcases a 3.0? LCD touch display. At roughly 35-percent smaller sized dimension compared to the previous PIXMA MX922 All-in-One, the two new versions are developed "to be the ideal fit for home-office areas."
Canon PIXMA TR7520 Specifications:
- Print Speed (up to): 4 x 6 Photo: Approx. 37 seconds (Borderless), Black: ESAT Approx. 15 ipm, Color: ESAT Approx. 10.0 ipm.
- Number of Nozzles: Color: 3,072 / Pigment Black: 1,024 / Total: 4,096.
- Print Resolution (Up to): Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi.
- Ink Compatibility: INK TYPE PGI-280 Pigment Black Ink CLI-281 Dye Based Inks.
- INK TANK & FILL VOLUME: PGI-280 PGBK : 11.2 ml (Std.) , 18.5 ml (XL) , 25.7 ml (XXL), Paper Sizes: 4x6, 5x5 Square, 5x7, 8x10, Letter, Legal, U.S.#10 Envelopes.
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: Plain Paper, Canon High Resolution Paper; Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum; Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy; Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss, Photo Paper Pro Luster.
- Matte: Matte Photo Paper: Other: U.S. #10 Envelopes.
- Printer Features: AirPrint, Auto 2-Sided (Duplex) Printing, Auto Photo Fix II, Bluetooth Printing, Borderless Printing, Business Card Printing, Canon PRINT app, Document Printing, Document Removal Reminder, Easy-PhotoPrint, Google Cloud Print, Message In Print, Mobile Device Printing, Mopria Device Printing, My Image Garden, Photo Printing, PIXMA Cloud Link, Quiet Mode, Square Media Printing Support, Wireless PictBridge, Wireless Printing.
- Output Tray Capacity: Rear Paper Tray: 100 Sheets of Plain Paper OR 20 Sheets of 4 x 6 / 10 Sheets of 5 x 7 Photo Paper Front Paper Cassette: 100 Sheets of Plain Paper.
- Copy Speed (up to): FCOT (Color): Approx. 19 seconds 13.
- Reduction / Enlargement: 25% - 400%.
- Copy Features: 4-on-1 / 2-on-1 Copy, Auto Exposure Copy, Borderless Copy, Collated Copy (ADF Only), Document Removal Reminder, Fit-to-Page, Frame Erase Copy, ID Card Copy, Manual 2-Sided Copy With ADF, Photo Fade Restoration, Preset Copy Ratios, Standard Copy, Two-Sided Copy.
- Scanner Type: Flatbed & ADF (Auto Document Feeder).
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS).
- Max. Resolutions: Optical:1200 x 2400 dpi (Optical), Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi (Interpolated).
- Scanner Features: Auto Scan Mode, Attach to Email, Document Removal Reminder, Multi-Page PDF, Save to PC, Scan to Canon PRINT app, Wireless Scanning.
- Color Depth: 48-bit Internal, 24-bit External.
- Max. Document Size: Flatbed: 8.5 x 11.7 (A4/Letter), ADF: 8.5 x 14.0 (Legal).
- Fax: Modem Speed: Up to 33.6 Kbps (Super G3 Color Fax).
- Transmission Speed (approx.): Black: Approx. 3 seconds per page, Color: Approx. 60 seconds per page.
- Memory Capacity: Approx. 250 pages.
- Group Dialing: 99 Locations.
- Fax Features: Answering Machine Connectivity, Caller Rejection, Check RX Fax Info., Dial Search, Extra Fine Mode, Fax Reception Reject, Fax Number Re-Entry, Memory Transmission, Redial, Remote Reception.
- Other Features: 3.0 LCD Touchscreen, 5-Color Individual Ink System, Auto Power On/Off, Canon PRINT app, Creative Park Premium, Energy Star Certified, PIXMA Cloud Link.
- Standard Interface: Hi-Speed USB, PictBridge (Wireless LAN), Wi-Fi® (Wireless LAN, 2.4 GHz, IEEE 802.11b/g/n), Bluetooth 4.0 LE (Low Energy).
- Software Included: (WINDOWS/MAC), PIXMA TR7520 Wireless Home Office All-In-One Printer Driver.
- Scan Utility
- Master Setup: My Image Garden11(Creative Filters, Full HD Movie Print26, Image Correction/Enhance, Image Cropping, Red-Eye Correction, and scanning are accessed through My Image Garden) Quick Menu.
- MOBILE APP (IOS®/ANDROID™): Canon PRINT app.
- Dimension (W x D x H): Closed: 17.3 (W) x 13.8 (D) x 7.5 (H), With Paper Installed (Cassette): 17.3 (W) x 14.4 (D) x 7.5 (H).
- Weight: 17.3 lbs.
Canon PIXMA TR7520 Compatibility Operating Systems:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1 (including Windows 8.1 Update), Windows 8
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 (32 bit only)
- Note: For Windows, NET Framework 4 or. NET Framework 4.5 is required.
- For Windows XP, XPS Essentials Pack is required.
- Mac OS X v10.7.5 to Mac OS X v10.10
Canon PIXMA TR7520 Driver and User Manual Download
|TR7520 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)|
|TR7520 series Full Driver & Software Package (Mac)|
|TR7520 series Getting Started Guide|
|TR7520 series (PDF) User Manual (Mac)|
|TR7520 series (PDF) User Manual (Windows)|
How to Setup and Install Canon PIXMA TR7520 Driver:
Follow this steps to get the installation instructions to set up a driver
- Open up driver download documents that you've completed downloading.
- Then, extract the files that have remained in the double click.
- Comply with the complying with actions as well as the setup procedure will begin automatically.
- After the installation process is full, then you can print with your favored printer.
- Do not forget to check Canon printer USB cable connected to your computer system.
How To Uninstall Canon PIXMA TR7520 Driver:
This is a guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Visit Start Menu after that chooses Control Panel
- Click Uninstall a program
- Then double-click on the printer driver you want to delete.
- Click Uninstall then your printer driver will certainly be immediately removed.
- Then restart your computer to finish the elimination procedure.
Canon PIXMA TR7520 wireless setup:
Standard Connection Method
- Press the [Menu] button (A) on the printer.
- Use the [[MASTER] Picture_PIXMA Wireless Connection Setup Page step2-up[MASTER] Picture_PIXMA Wireless Connection Setup Page step2-down[MASTER] Picture_PIXMA Wireless Connection Setup Page step2-left[MASTER] Picture_PIXMA Wireless Connection Setup Page step2-right] buttons (A) to navigate to the [Wireless LAN Setup] or [WLAN Setup] icon and press the [OK] button (B).
- The (blue) Wi-Fi lamp (C) lights up when the wireless connection is enabled.
- Press the [Stop/Reset [MASTER] Picture_PIXMA Wireless Connection Setup Page stop button] button.
- Select [Standard Setup].
- Use the[[MASTER] Picture_PIXMA Wireless Connection Setup Page step2-up[MASTER] Picture_PIXMA Wireless Connection Setup Page step2-down] buttons to highlight the name (or SSID) of your wireless network, then press the [OK] set button to select it.
- One of the screens below will be displayed on the printer, depending on which security method your access point is using.
- Press the [OK] button.
- Enter the network password (WEP key or passphrase). Again, if you are unsure of the password of your wireless network, it may be on a printed label on your access point, character entry is case-sensitive.
- Press the left function button to select [Done] when you’ve finished entering your network password.
- Make sure that the network password is correct.
- Press the left Function button [End Setup] to connect to your network.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your PIXMA TR7520.