The Canon PIXMA TR7550 Wireless Home Printer of Canon is made to be your dependable pal with printing, scanning, duplicating, and also faxing all possible from a different, relatively small system. Simply download and install the Canon PRINT app for effortless wireless print as well as scan utilizing your smart gadget (iPhone & Android). The link is quick and easy using Bluetooth. Experience the liberty of cloud printing and scanning right from the printer. It takes seconds to PIXMA Cloud link as well as there's no requirement for a COMPUTER Print wonderfully large color photos and sharp message in records with five individual inks. Husband with discretionary XL or XXL ink tanks and also auto 2-sided printing. Small, portable, 5-ink, 4-In-One with wise mobile as well as cloud links for useful print, copy, scan and also fax in the home and also little offices.
|Canon PIXMA TR7550|
The Canon TR7550 It's done so to handle significant works efficiently from printing, scanning and also faxing papers promptly. It prepares to print sharp text files as well as superb-looking photos thanks to a quick 5-Color Person Ink System and also has both a front paper cassette and also rear paper tray. Not only is the PIXMA TR7550 fast it's also connected, but you could also swiftly print from all your gizmos using Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, or perhaps the Cloud with using the 3.0" LCD Touchscreen. With the PIXMA TR7550, you'll see why it's the best home office printer that's simply the appropriate measurement. Printing is of premium top quality with a 4800 x 1200 dpi resolution and also five-color ink system that will certainly provide sharp photos and also records. It, also, consists of remarkable prices of as high as 15 ipm in black and also ten ipm in the shade along with automatic duplexing. Also, the printer showcases 100-sheet front and also back trays for dealing with various media from 4 x 6" approximately 8.5 x 14" in dimension with ease.
The Canon PIXMA TR7550 color inkjet All-in-Ones with business-class characteristics such as automatic duplex printing, automatic data feeder, and for the front-runner TR8520, wireless plus wired Ethernet network connection. The brand-new PIXMA Wireless Office All-in-Ones look like Canon's PIXMA MX922 Office All-in-One, as well as contain the PIXMA TR8520 in addition to TR7550, both of which are positioned for office, along with original shade inkjet print, copy, check and also fax. Scanning, replicating, as well as faxing is implemented because of the execution of both an 8.5 x 11.7" flatbed as well as a 20-sheet automatic document feeder, which supports records as much as 8.5 x 14". The TR7520 showcases an optical resolution of 1200 x 2400 dpi for sharp images as well as might create a color copy in just 19 seconds. Furthermore, thanks to built-in USB 2.0, Wi-Fi, as well as Bluetooth 4.0 LE connection, you can easily link a mobile phone or smartphone for direct printing and also scanning.
The PIXMA TR7550 printer series was created for those clients that took pleasure in the MX922 and wish a lately created top-quality wireless printer crafted with their organization calls for in mind," commented Yuichi Ishizuka, head of state and also COO of Canon U.S.A., Inc. "Expanding our PIXMA printer line to consist of the new TR series supplies clients quality All-in-One remedies to assist print a lot of the papers along with pictures a home office might need, from agreements and also discussions to research, images, and also extra. The general procedure is user-friendly thanks to making use of a 4.3" touchscreen LCD on the control panel. Additionally, with help for Apple AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, the Canon PRINT application, as well as far more solutions, you will have the capacity to swiftly as well as promptly deal with basically any device in your home.
Canon PIXMA TR7550 Specifications:
- Print Specifications
- Print Resolution: Up to 4800 1 x 1200 dpi.
- Print Technology: 5 Individual Inks (PGBK, BK, C, M, Y) Inkjet high print head with 1pl (min.) ink droplet size ChromaLife100 inks.
- Mono Document Print Speed: Approx. 15.0 ipm.
- Colour Document Print Speed: Approx. 10.0 ipm.
- Mono Document Print Speed (Duplex): Approx. 3.0 ipm 4.
- Photo Print Speed: Borderless 10x15cm: Approx. 37 seconds.
- Borderless Printing: Yes (A4, LTR, 20x25 cm, 13x18 cm, 10x15 cm).
- Two-Sided Printing: Automatic: Scanner Specifications.
- Scanner Type: Flatbed, ADF, and CIS color scanner.
- Scanner Resolution (Optical): Up to 1200 x 2400 dpi.
- A4 Scan Speed: Approx. 15 secs 7.
- Maximum Document Size: Flatbed: A4, LTR (216x297 mm) ADF: A4, LTR, LGL.
- Scanning Depth (Input / Output): Colour: 48 bit / 24 bit Greyscale: 16 bit / 8 bit.
- Copier Specifications
- Copy Speed Colour Document: sFCOT: Approx. 19 seconds 8 sESAT: Approx. 6.5 seconds 9 sESAT ADF simplex: Approx. 8.0 ipm.
- Multiple Copy: 1 to 99 pages.
- Print Functions: Document Copying, Photo Copying, Fit-to-Page Copying, Borderless Copying.
- Copy Quality Settings: Fast, Standard, High.
- Fax Specifications
- Fax Type: Super G3 / Colour.
- Fax resolution: Mono: up to 300 x 300dpi Colour: 200 x 200 dpi.
- Fax Speed: Mono: approx. 3 sec. (33.6kbps) Colour: approx. 1 min. (33.6kbps).
- FAX memory: Up to 250 pages.
- Coded Speed Dialling: Max. 100 locations.
- Group Dial: Max. 99 locations.
- COMPATIBLE INKS
- Standard Ink Cartridges: PGI-580PGBK (Pigment Black) CLI-581BK (Black) CLI-581C (Cyan) CLI-581M (Magenta) CLI-581Y (Yellow).
- Optional XL/XXL Ink Cartridges: PGI-580PGBK XXL (Pigment Black) PGI-580PGBK XL (Pigment Black) CLI-581BK XXL (Black) CLI-581BK XL (Black) CLI-581C XXL (Cyan) CLI-581C XL (Cyan) CLI-581M XXL (Magenta) CLI-581M XL (Magenta) CLI-581Y XXL (Yellow) CLI-581Y XL (Yellow).
- INK YIELDS
- Cartridge Yield (Plain paper): A4 Colour Document Pigment Black: 200 pages Pigment Black XL: 400 pages Pigment Black XXL: 600 pages Black: 1505* pages Black XL: 3120* pages Black XXL: 6360* pages Cyan: 256 pages Cyan XL: 515 pages Cyan XXL: 820 pages Magenta: 237 pages Magenta XL: 474 pages Magenta XXL: 760 pages Yellow: 257 pages Yellow XL: 514 pages Yellow XXL: 824 pages Estimated supplemental yield.
- Cartridge Yield (Photo print): 10x15cm photo Pigment Black: 1448* pictures Pigment Black XL: 3373* pictures Pigment Black XXL: 5500* pictures Black: 231* photos Black XL: 520* photos Black XXL: 858* photos Cyan: 83 photos Cyan XL: 170 photos Cyan XXL: 282 photos Magenta: 108 photos Magenta XL: 225 photos Magenta XXL: 367 photos Yellow: 99 photos Yellow XL: 199 photos Yellow XXL: 322 photos Estimated supplemental yield.
- Composite (CMY average): Standard: 250 document pages or 96* photos Optional XL: 500 document pages or 195* photos Optional XXL: 800 document pages or 320* photos.
- Testing standards: ISO/IEC 24711 for A4 color document pages ISO/IEC 29102 for 10x15cm color borderless photos Values obtained by continuous printing Estimated supplemental yield.
- Paper Support
- Paper Types: Plain Paper Photo Paper Pro Platinum (PT-101) Photo Paper Plus Glossy II (PP-201/PP-301) Photo Paper Pro Luster (LU-101) Photo Paper Plus semi-gloss (SG-201) Glossy Photo Paper "Everyday Use" (GP-501) Matte Photo Paper(MP-101).
- Maximum Paper Input: Rear Tray: Max. 100 sheets of plain paper Front cassette: Max. 100 sheets of plain paper.
- Paper Sizes: Rear Tray: A4, A5, B5, LTR, LGL, 20 x 25cm, 13 x 18cm, 10 x 15cm, 13 x 13cm, Envelopes (DL, COM10) Front cassette: A4, A5, B5, LTR.
- Paper Weight: Plain paper: 64 - 105 g/m² Canon photo paper up to 300 g/m² (PT-101).
- Wired Connections: Hi-Speed USB.
- Wireless Connections: Wi-Fi IEEE802.11 b/g/n 13 Frequency: 2.4GHz Bluetooth (BLE) Wireless Direct.
- Applications Support: Canon PRINT app 14 Apple AirPrint Mopria Google Cloud Print Wireless PictBridge.
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows Mac OS.
- Supported Mobile Systems: iOS Android Windows Mobile, Minimum System Requirements, Windows: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7 SP, Operation can only be guaranteed on a PC with pre-installed Windows 7, or later.NET Framework 4.5.2 or 4.6 is required Mac: OS X 10.10.5~OS X 10.11, Mac OS 10.12 Display: XGA 1024 x 768.
- Software Included: MP Driver including Scanning Utility My Image Garden Quick Menu Easy-WebPrint EX (download).
- Physical Features: Display Type & Size, LCD (3.0 inch / 7.5 cm TFT color/Touch).
- Automatic Document Feeder: Up to 20 Sheets (1-sided).
- Dimensions (W x D x H) mm: 438 x 350 x 190.
- Weight: approx. 8.0 kg.
Canon PIXMA TR7550 Compatibility Operating Systems:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1 (including Windows 8.1 Update), Windows 8
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 (32 bit only)
- Note: For Windows, NET Framework 4 or. NET Framework 4.5 is required.
- For Windows XP, XPS Essentials Pack is required.
- Mac OS X v10.7.5 to Mac OS X v10.10
Canon PIXMA TR7550 Driver and User Manual Download
|TR7550 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)|
|TR7550 series Full Driver & Software Package (Mac)|
|TR7550 series MP Driver Ver.1.00 (Windows)|
|TR7550 series Getting Started Guide|
|TR7550 series (PDF) User Manual (Mac)|
|TR7550 series (PDF) User Manual (Windows)|
How to Setup and Install Canon PIXMA TR7550 Driver:
Follow this steps to get the installation instructions to set up a driver
- Open up driver download documents that you've completed downloading.
- Then, extract the files that have remained in the double click.
- Comply with the complying with actions as well as the setup procedure will begin automatically.
- After the installation process is full, then you can print with your favored printer.
- Do not forget to check Canon printer USB cable connected to your computer system.
How To Uninstall Canon PIXMA TR7550 Driver:
This is a guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Visit Start Menu after that chooses Control Panel
- Click Uninstall a program
- Then double-click on the printer driver you want to delete.
- Click Uninstall then your printer driver will certainly be immediately removed.
- Then restart your computer to finish the elimination procedure.
Canon PIXMA TR7550 wireless setup:
Standard Connection Method
- Press the [Menu] button (A) on the printer.
- Use the [[MASTER] Picture_PIXMA Wireless Connection Setup Page step2-up[MASTER] Picture_PIXMA Wireless Connection Setup Page step2-down[MASTER] Picture_PIXMA Wireless Connection Setup Page step2-left[MASTER] Picture_PIXMA Wireless Connection Setup Page step2-right] buttons (A) to navigate to the [Wireless LAN Setup] or [WLAN Setup] icon and press the [OK] button (B).
- The (blue) Wi-Fi lamp (C) lights up when the wireless connection is enabled.
- Press the [Stop/Reset [MASTER] Picture_PIXMA Wireless Connection Setup Page stop button] button.
- Select [Standard Setup].
- Use the[[MASTER] Picture_PIXMA Wireless Connection Setup Page step2-up[MASTER] Picture_PIXMA Wireless Connection Setup Page step2-down] buttons to highlight the name (or SSID) of your wireless network, then press the [OK] set button to select it.
- One of the screens below will be displayed on the printer, depending on which security method your access point is using.
- Press the [OK] button.
- Enter the network password (WEP key or passphrase). Again, if you are unsure of the password of your wireless network, it may be on a printed label on your access point, character entry is case-sensitive.
- Press the left function button to select [Done] when you’ve finished entering your network password.
- Make sure that the network password is correct.
- Press the left Function button [End Setup] to connect to your network.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your PIXMA TR7550.