The Canon i-SENSYS LBP6650dn has an optimal resolution of 2,400 x 600 dpi and prints from standby in only 6 seconds. This printer could manage a significant series of basic paper dimensions with the consisted of the cassette and also comes with a secondary 50 sheet multi-purpose tray for publishing non-standard sized things like envelopes and index cards. This printer has automatic dual-sided printing as well as approves PCL5e/6 and also UFRII input with an option for Postscript 3. Canon LBP-6650dn cartridges are available in both standard and too high return dimensions made to manage up to 2,100 pages and also 6,400 pages respectively. With a relatively reduced list price, this printer provides excellent printing performance at a low cost. The three paper resources are a 500-sheet first tray, a 50-sheet, fold-down, multi-purpose tray over this and an optional, 2nd 250-sheet one who can rest below. This is about just what you would undoubtedly anticipate for a workgroup printer.
|Canon i-SENSYS LBP6650Dn|
The Canon LBP6650dn to be a company level monochrome printer capable of handling a high need printing setting. The top 33 page per minute printing rate, as well as smooth networking technology compatible with several print structures, make the LBP-6650dn a reliable, high-performance printing alternative for service individuals. Canon provides an all-in-one Canon LBP-6650dn toner option that cuts down on maintenance by allowing the drum, toner, as well as cleansing system to be changed at once. The paper tray could hold 250 sheets in the cassette with a choice for 500 for greater quantity printing. Physical arrangement is straightforward, as Canon gives a single, integrated drum and also toner cartridge, which ports in from the front when you have dropped down the front panel. Software includes a Canon native driver and to one for PCL 5/6, and also sustains both Windows and too OS X, though there's no mention of drivers for Linux.
The Canon i-SENSYS LBP-6650dn has a high print rate that makes it perfect for an office remedy where all-in-one performance is not needed. Canon's reduced maintenance toner solution and high page count per cartridge can make this printer a low price solution for companies with modest monochrome printing requirements. With a conventional power intake score of merely 2.52 KWh/week, the LBP-6650dn sticks out as a good choice in regards to energy efficiency. This printer is additionally completely quiet in standby setting, as well as prints from standby in less time than the majority of various other printers in its class. While we have never quite seen the worth the printer market puts on total rate, particularly on equipment which isn't mosting likely to be used anything like continually, we could value the value of getting even a reasonably sized print task out rapidly. Canon's i-SENSYS LBP6650dn does that and creates excellent print at reasonable expense into the bargain. Its double facilities can save you money on paper as well as bundle this into a plan costing around £ 176, makes the device great worth. For high-end solitary use or small workgroups, it must be on your shortlist.
The i-SENSYS LBP6650dn rate for this printer is reasonably cheap, but all-in-one machines at a comparable price will undoubtedly end up being far more financially appear for any service that doesn't currently have ample scan, copy, and fax solutions readily available. Greyscale graphics are OK, though fills up look a little blotchy and also uneven and also dither patterns are relatively recognizable. This appears in picture images, too, though shadowed locations of those photos still reveal some information, which is higher than many mono lasers could handle. Audio degrees are quite high when the printer starts up as well as feeds paper, with peaks of 67dBA. It would probably not excel to place the printer on completion of the desk if you need to take calls routinely.
Canon i-SENSYS LBP6650Dn Specifications:
- Double Sided Printing Unit (Duplex): Yes, Automatic.
- Speed Monochrome: Up to 33ppm Mono Print.
- First Page: 6 Seconds First page.
- Product Group Output: A4.
- Double Sided Printing: Automatic Double Sided Printing.
- Printer Standard Resolution: 600 x 600 dpi Print.
- Printer Enhanced Resolution: 2400 x 600 dpi Print Enhanced.
- Warm Up Time: 10 Seconds.
- Interface Type(s): USB & Network.
- RJ-45 Ports: 1 x RJ-45.
- USB Ports: 1 x USB 2.0.
- System Specification
- Memory (Maximum): 64MB (320MB) RAM.
- Operating Systems Supported: Windows Compatible.
- Media Handling
- Paper Handling Input 1: 250 Sheet Input Tray.
- Paper Handling Input 2: 50 Sheet Multi-Purpose Input Tray.
- Maximum Duplex Paper Weight: 163gsm.
- Maximum Paper Size: A4.
- Paper Handling Standard Output: 125 Sheets.
- Paper Size: A4, B5, A5, A6, Legal, Letter, Executive, 16K, Envelope DL, Envelope COM10, Envelope C5, Envelope Monarch.
- Paper Trays (Standard/Maximum): 2.
- Sheet Weight: 60 to 163g/Sq m.
- Special Media: Plain paper, Heavy Paper, Transparency, Label, Index card, Envelope.
- Barcodes & Labels
- Barcode: 8714574546919.
- Duty Cycle
- Monthly Duty Cycle: 50k Pages Per Month.
- Mono or Colour Printer: Mono.
- Technology: Laser Printer.
- Dimensions: 400mm (W) x 376mm (D) x 267mm (H).
- Weight: 12.4kg.
- Environmental: Operating Temperature 10 to 30C.
- Humidity: 20 to 80%.
- Noise Level: 54.9dbA.
- Power Consumption Printing/Standby/Sleep Modes: 580W / 11W / 10W.
- Product Summary: Canon i-SENSYS LBP6650DN A4 Mono Laser Printer.
- Product Type: A4 Laser Printer.
- Voltage/ Power/ Frequency: 220 to 240VAC / 50 to 60Hz.
Canon i-SENSYS LBP6650Dn Compatibility Operating Systems:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1 (including Windows 8.1 Update), Windows 8
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 (32 bit only)
- Note: For Windows, NET Framework 4 or. NET Framework 4.5 is required.
- For Windows XP, XPS Essentials Pack is required.
- Mac OS X v10.7.5 to Mac OS X v10.10
Canon i-SENSYS LBP6650Dn Driver and User Manual Download
|Mac CUPS/UFRII Printer Driver v10.3.0|
|Mac CUPS UFRII/UFRII LT Printer Driver Ver. 10.2.0|
|[Windows 32bit & 64bit] Generic Plus PCL6 Printer Driver V1.30|
|[Windows 32bit & 64bit] Generic Plus PS3 Printer Driver V1.01|
|[Windows 32bit & 64bit] PostScript 3 Printer Driver V30.02|
|[Windows 32bit & 64bit] PCL6 Printer Driver V21.85|
|[Windows 32bit & 64bit] Generic PCL6 Printer Driver V3.11|
|[Windows 32bit & 64bit] UFRII Printer Driver V30.15|
|[Windows] Generic Plus UFR II Printer Driver User's Guide (V1.01)|
How to Setup and Install Canon i-SENSYS LBP6650Dn Driver:
Follow this steps to get the installation instructions to setup a driver
- Open up driver download documents that you've completed downloading.
- Then, extract the files that have remained in the double click.
- Comply with the complying with actions as well as the setup procedure will begin automatically.
- After the installation process is full, then you have the ability to print with your favored printer.
- Do not forget to check Canon printer USB cable connected to your computer system.
How To Uninstall Canon i-SENSYS LBP6650Dn Driver:
This is a guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Visit Start Menu after that chooses Control Panel
- Click Uninstall a program
- Then double-click on the printer driver you want to delete.
- Click Uninstall then your printer driver will certainly be immediately removed.
- Then restart your computer to finish the elimination procedure.