The Canon i-SENSYS LBP7100Cn's smooth, low profile type mixes quickly right into business atmospheres. A small impact indicates this desktop computer printer fits where room goes to a premium. With its modern style and also silent operation it can be placed in customer-facing settings. This version comes with a little control panel that has operation secrets as well as LED indicators. The Canon LBP-7100CN color printer is integrated with 64 MEGABYTES of memory as well as it uses USB as well as Ethernet user interfaces. Print speed can go as fast as 14 ppm for both colored and also monochrome output with the very first page out in 18 secs or much less. The i-SENSYS LBP7100CN printer has a universal input of 150 sheets and production of 125 sheets. Small offices, as well as workgroups, can produce professional-quality A4 color laser printouts. Featuring 1200 x 1200 dpi print resolution, the LBP7100Cn is excellent for developing high-quality full-color sales and marketing assets or records consisting of superior graphics as well as through text. With the LBP7100Cn, it's simple to supply consistently outstanding outcomes without the price of contracting out essential print jobs.
|Canon i-SENSYS LBP7100Cn|
The Canon LBP7100Cn is tailor produced personal use or for sharing its powerful capabilities within small workgroups, thanks to its network user interface. The Remote Interface allows users and administrators screen and also manage machine status from their internet browsers. Designed for small businesses, the compact Canon i-SENSYS LBP7100CN is a color laser printer with built-in networking connectivity. This model can supply crisp as well as expert message files as well as vividly colored images. It has an optimal resolution of 1,200 x 1,200 dpi and uses a colour laser beam of light printing technique. The Canon i-SENSYS LBP 7100CN A4 laser printer has a month-to-month obligation cycle of 30,000 pages. Print speed could be faster. The 14ppm result in both mono and also color aids you total essential or time-sensitive jobs more quickly. Canon's Quick First-Print technology boosts action time from sleep setting so you won't lose critical mins awaiting your printer to cook up. A 150-sheet cassette decreases replenishment times, so your workflows stay liquid as well as productive.
The Canon's i-SENSYS LBP7100Cn is a great, low-cost color laser printer, which produces quality black text and color visuals web pages. Not so excellent on recreating images, and with some shortcomings, such as its little paper tray as well as lack of front panel USB outlet or straight print from mobile devices, it's still a better wager compared to several of its competitors. Tiny work groups favor the Canon LBP-7100CN i-SENSYS color workgroup printer as it takes up little room and it features Ethernet plus it services Windows and Macintosh running systems. This version supplies outstanding output and is exceptionally reputable. The Canon i-SENSYS LBP-7100CN A4 color printer needs low upkeep and also is incredibly simple to setup and operate. For reduced price black and white prints, this equipment could operate on a high ability Canon LBP7100CN black cartridge.
The i-SENSYS LBP7100Cn utilizes only 0.9 watts in rest mode. It is Energy Celebrity certified as well as has a market-leading TEC * (Common Power Consumption) ranking, which assists you to follow your environmental and sustainability objectives in addition to expense decrease targets. The All-in-One cartridge system lowers upkeep and also gives the continuous high-quality result. A more excellent return black printer toner cartridge is readily available for even much less downtime. Just replace the cartridge-- consisting of toner, drum as well as cleaning up devices-- and also the printer is comparable to brand-new. Practical front loading allows very easy, fast as well as tidy cartridge substitute. There are new printers that could provide output more swiftly than the i-SENSYS 7100CN color printer. This design has reduced paper taking care of ability and also it does not supply Wi-Fi connection. The Canon 7100CN laser printer additionally lacks an automatic duplexer for double-sided printing. It would certainly be evident if the LBP 7100CN had a big display on its control panel as well as if it had a USB host.
Also, recommend: Canon i-SENSYS LBP6650Dn Driver and Manual Download
Canon i-SENSYS LBP7100CN Specifications:
- PRINTER ENGINE
- Print Speed: Up to 14 ppm color (A4) Up to 14 ppm mono (A4).
- Printing Method: Colour laser beam printing.
- Print Quality: Up to 1200dpi × 1200dpi.
- Print Resolution: 600 x 600 dpi.
- Warm-up Time: Approx. 20 seconds or less from power on.
- First Page Out Time: Mono: Approx. 18 seconds or less, Colour: Approx. 18 seconds or less.
- Duty Cycle: Max. 30,000 pages per month.
- Print Margins: 5 mm-top, bottom, left and right.
- MEDIA HANDLING
- Paper Input (Standard): 150-sheet cassette.
- Paper Output: 125-sheets face down.
- Media Types: Plain paper, Heavy Paper, Transparency, Coated Paper, Glossy film, Label, Index card, Envelope.
- Media Sizes: Cassette: A4, B5, A5, Legal, Letter, Executive, Statement, Foolscap, 16K, Envelope DL, Envelope COM10, Envelope C5, Envelope Monarch, Index Card, Custom sizes: Width 83 to 215.9 mm; Length 127.0 to 355.6mm.
- Media Weights: Cassette: 60 to 220 g/m².
- GENERAL FEATURES
- Power Requirements: 220-240V (±10%) 50/60Hz (±2Hz).
- Power Consumption: Maximum: Approx 800 W or less, Active: Approx. 340 W or less Standby: Approx 10 W Sleep mode: Approx 0.9 W.
- Noise Level: Sound power ²: Active: 6.52 B or less Standby: Inaudible, Sound pressure ²: Active: 49 dB(A) or less Standby: Inaudible.
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 406 mm x 454 mm x 255 mm.
- Weight: Approx. 16.6 kg.
Canon i-SENSYS LBP7100CN Compatibility Operating Systems:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1 (including Windows 8.1 Update), Windows 8
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 (32 bit only)
- Note: For Windows, NET Framework 4 or. NET Framework 4.5 is required.
- For Windows XP, XPS Essentials Pack is required.
- Mac OS X v10.7.5 to Mac OS X v10.10
Canon i-SENSYS LBP7100CN Driver and User Manual Download
|[Linux] UFRII LT Printer Driver Ver.1.40|
|[Mac] UFRII LT Printer Driver Ver.1.4.1 (Mac OS: 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12)|
|[Windows 64bit] LBP7100Cn/LBP7110Cw Printer Driver Ver.20.62|
|[Windows 32bit] LBP7100Cn/LBP7110Cw Printer Driver Ver.20.62|
|LBP7100Cn/LBP7110Cw User's Guide|
|[Mac] LBP7100Cn/LBP7110Cw e-Manual|
|[Windows] LBP7100Cn/LBP7110Cw e-Manual|
How to Setup and Install Canon i-SENSYS LBP7100CN Driver:
Follow this steps to get the installation instructions to setup a driver
- Open up driver download documents that you've completed downloading.
- Then, extract the files that have remained in the double click.
- Comply with the complying with actions as well as the setup procedure will begin automatically.
- After the installation process is full, then you have the ability to print with your favored printer.
- Do not forget to check Canon printer USB cable connected to your computer system.
How To Uninstall Canon i-SENSYS LBP7100CN Driver:
This is a guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Visit Start Menu after that chooses Control Panel
- Click Uninstall a program
- Then double-click on the printer driver you want to delete.
- Click Uninstall then your printer driver will certainly be immediately removed.
- Then restart your computer to finish the elimination procedure.