The Canon i-SENSYS LBP7110Cw's smooth, low profile kind mixes conveniently right into company settings. A little impact suggests this desktop printer fits where room goes to a premium. With its contemporary design as well as the silent operation it can be put in customer-facing environments. This gadget determines 406 x 454 x 255 mm and weighs 16.6 kg. It has Ethernet as well as USB user interfaces plus Wi-Fi connectivity. The Canon i-SENSYS LBP-7110CW color laser printer could manage 150 sheets each time as well as it has a print rate of 14 ppm for colored as well as black and white output. The control panel on the LBP7110CW A4 laser printer includes sign lights and also feature switches. Canon's Quick First-Print technology boosts response time from rest setting, so you won't waste beneficial time waiting for your printer to heat up. A 150-sheet cassette reduces replenishment times, so your process remains liquid and also productive.
|Canon i-SENSYS LBP7110Cw|
The Canon LBP7110CW is a Wi-Fi-ready color laser printer suitable for small workgroups and also workplaces. This model could provide the professional quality result. It has an optimal resolution of 1,200 x 1,200 dpi to offer lively images and pictures as well as crisp black and white text papers. The Canon i-SENSYS LBP-7110CW color printer is incorporated with 64 MEGABYTES of memory as well as it has a 30,000-page monthly task cycle. The print rate is a bit slow. The LBP7110Cw is dressmaker produced individual use or for sharing its productive capabilities within small workgroups, thanks to its network user interface. The Remote Interface (RUI) lets people and also administrators screen as well as manage machine status from their browsers. The LBP7110Cw has built-in Wi-Fi, for secure connection to a wireless network without invasive and limiting cabling. 14ppm output in both mono and color helps you complete essential or time-sensitive jobs faster.
The Canon i-SENSYS LBP7110Cw makes use of only 0.9 watts in rest mode. It is Power Celebrity accredited and also has a market-leading TEC (Typical Power Consumption) score, which helps you follow your ecological and even sustainability objectives along with cost reduction targets. Workgroups will have no trouble sharing the Canon i-SENSYS LBP-7110CW as it not only supplies Wi-Fi as well as Ethernet connection however it additionally works with many computers systems including Linux, Macintosh, as well as Windows. Individuals could expect exceptional output from the reliable Canon i-SENSYS LBP-7110CW. This model has a tiny impact and also needs little upkeep. Because the Canon LBP-7110CW toners are all-in-one cartridges, there is no expensive drum system to get independently. The drum is currently built-in to the Canon 7110CW cartridges which makes them easier to change.
The rate of the i-SENSYS LBP-7110CW is inferior compared with rivals. Some inkjets could supply output faster. This printer does not provide a USB host, and also its control panel lacks a display. Running costs might be a bit high as the Canon i-SENSYS LBP-7110CW workgroup printer does not have a duplexer and cheaply recycled cartridges remain in short supply. The All-in-One cartridge system decreases maintenance as well as offers continuous excellent quality output. A higher yield black toner cartridge is being provided for even less downtime. Just replace the cartridge-- consisting of toner, drum and cleaning up devices-- as well as the printer is mostly like brand-new. Practical front loading makes it possible for easy, quick and also clean cartridge replacement.
Also, recommend: Canon i-SENSYS LBP7100Cn Driver and Manual Download
Canon i-SENSYS LBP7110Cw Specifications:
- PRINTER ENGINE
- Print Speed: Up to 14 ppm color (A4) Up to 14 ppm mono (A4).
- Printing Method: Colour laser beam printing.
- Print Quality: Up to 1200dpi × 1200dpi.
- Print Resolution: 600 x 600 dpi.
- Warm-up Time: Approx. 20 seconds or less from power on.
- First Page Out Time: Mono: Approx. 18 seconds or less, Colour: Approx. 18 seconds or less.
- Duty Cycle: Max. 30,000 pages per month.
- Print Margins: 5 mm-top, bottom, left and right.
- MEDIA HANDLING
- Paper Input (Standard): 150-sheet cassette.
- Paper Output: 125-sheets face down.
- Media Types: Plain paper, Heavy Paper, Transparency, Coated Paper, Glossy film, Label, Index card, Envelope.
- Media Sizes: Cassette: A4, B5, A5, Legal, Letter, Executive, Statement, Foolscap, 16K, Envelope DL, Envelope COM10, Envelope C5, Envelope Monarch, Index Card, Custom sizes: Width 83 to 215.9 mm; Length 127.0 to 355.6mm.
- Media Weights: Cassette: 60 to 220 g/m².
- GENERAL FEATURES
- Power Requirements: 220-240V (±10%) 50/60Hz (±2Hz).
- Power Consumption: Maximum: Approx 800 W or less Active: Approx. 340 W or less Standby: Approx 10 W Sleep mode: Approx 0.9 W.
- Noise Level: Sound power ³: Active: 6.52 B or less, Standby: Inaudible.
- Sound pressure ³: Active: 49 dB(A) or less Standby: Inaudible.
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 406 mm x 454 mm x 255 mm.
- Weight: Approx. 16.6 kg.
Canon i-SENSYS LBP7110Cw Compatibility Operating Systems:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1 (including Windows 8.1 Update), Windows 8
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 (32 bit only)
- Note: For Windows, NET Framework 4 or. NET Framework 4.5 is required.
- For Windows XP, XPS Essentials Pack is required.
- Mac OS X v10.7.5 to Mac OS X v10.10
Canon i-SENSYS LBP7110Cw Driver and User Manual Download
|[Linux] UFRII LT Printer Driver Ver.1.40|
|[Mac] UFRII LT Printer Driver Ver.1.4.1 (Mac OS: 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12)|
|[Windows 64bit] LBP7100Cn/LBP7110Cw Printer Driver Ver.20.62|
|[Windows 32bit] LBP7100Cn/LBP7110Cw Printer Driver Ver.20.62|
|LBP7100Cn/LBP7110Cw User's Guide|
|[Mac] LBP7100Cn/LBP7110Cw e-Manual|
|[Windows] LBP7100Cn/LBP7110Cw e-Manual|
How to Setup and Install Canon i-SENSYS LBP7110Cw Driver:
Follow this steps to get the installation instructions to setup a driver
- Open up driver download documents that you've completed downloading.
- Then, extract the files that have remained in the double click.
- Comply with the complying with actions as well as the setup procedure will begin automatically.
- After the installation process is full, then you have the ability to print with your favored printer.
- Do not forget to check Canon printer USB cable connected to your computer system.
How To Uninstall Canon i-SENSYS LBP7110Cw Driver:
This is a guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Visit Start Menu after that chooses Control Panel
- Click Uninstall a program
- Then double-click on the printer driver you want to delete.
- Click Uninstall then your printer driver will certainly be immediately removed.
- Then restart your computer to finish the elimination procedure.