The Canon PIXMA G2500 Series has been built with the layout at its center; our front encountering ink storage tanks are very easy to replenish making it necessary to track ink degrees, making sure that you're never caught unsuspecting. While our short and also sleek styles permit full integration right into a home/office setting. The Canon Pixma G2500 is a small unit that offers a triune of features-- printing, duplicating as well as scanning-- in one location. It is a terrific option for low-output office areas where space goes to a premium. Boost the high quality of your prints with our high-quality pigment black ink and also color dyes, to help you in producing strikingly sharp messages and beautiful, vibrant images. Also permitting you to enjoy publishing borderless 4 x 6" pictures in about 60 seconds.
|Canon PIXMA G2500|
The Canon G2500 Perfect for use within a residence, home office, as well as small company atmospheres, ideal for any customer with them, should print both function documents and also photos. Our multi-function device has different page yields of Colour: 7,000 web pages. Black: 6,000 pages, suggesting you could enjoy considerable savings with reduced printing costs. Made in timeless black plastic with pleasing curved lines, this Canon Pixma G2500 is a tabletop design that includes print, check and also copy functions in a separate small device. The Canon Pixma G2500 weighs in a 5.8 kg as well as procedures 445 millimeters wide by 330 millimeters deep by 163 millimeters high, making it a space-saving alternative for a smaller workplace. The printer, scanner and also photocopier system includes a front-load paper tray and consists of a foldaway output rack that helps reduce the impact of the unit when not in use.
The Canon Pixma G2500 can print, scan and duplicating, make it a great all-in-one solution for lower-output environments such as the office. The printer could attain resolutions of up to 4,800 dots per inch (dpi) by 1,200 dpi as well as prints in both black and white (black and white) and also color. The printer could accomplish speeds of around 8.8 impressions per min in black and white and too around five perceptions per min in color. Making use of the right paper, the printer is additionally capable of producing photo prints at a rate of around 60 seconds for every ten-centimeter by the 15-centimetre photo. The scanner can attain resolutions of up to 600dpi by 1,200 dpi with a scan speed of about 19 secs and also a maximum file size of 216 millimeters by 297 millimeters. The Canon Pixma G2500 can produce approximately 21 copies at a time at a rate of around 1.7 perceptions each min and showcases a fit-to-page function. High-yield ink bottles make for cost-efficient printing.
The PIXMA G2500 series Pixma printers have brand-new 'MegaTank' technology - this includes ink storage tanks that you refill with a bottle when they get reduced. We've served to make sure that our printing system stays stable throughout high quantity printing via improvements in our FINE print head and also technology which makes sure air does not permeate right into the ink tube system. We believe that everyone should have the ability to create lovely prints, easily. Our combination of the software 'My Image Garden' makes it easy for you to organize, sort as well as modify pictures, so you could conveniently obtain the prints you need. The small nature of the Canon G2500 restrictions media inputs, which can indicate more hand-operated feeding for bigger jobs, while the wired link could restrict print versatility within the office setting.
Also, recommend: Canon PIXMA G1500 Driver and Manual Download
Canon PIXMA G2500 Specifications:
- PRINTER SPECIFICATIONS
- Print Resolution: Up to 4800¹ x 1200 dpi.
- Print Technology: 2 FINE Cartridges (Black and Colour), Refillable ink tank printer with 2pl (min.) ink droplet size.
- Mono Print Speed: Approx. 8.8 ipm.
- Colour Print Speed: Approx. 5.0 ipm.
- Photo Print Speed: Borderless 10x15cm: Approx. 60 seconds.
- Borderless Printing: Yes (A4, Letter, 20x25cm, 13x18cm, 10x15cm).
- CARTRIDGES AND YIELDS
- Standard Ink Cartridges: GI-590 (PGBK), GI-590 (C), GI-590 (M), GI-590 (Y).
- Cartridge Yield (Plain paper): A4 color documents printing, Black: 6000 pages, Colour: 7000 pages, Estimated supplemental yield.
- PAPER SUPPORT
- Paper Types: Plain Paper High Resolution Paper (HR-101N) Photo Paper Plus Glossy II (PP-201) Photo Paper Pro Luster (LU-101) Photo Paper Plus Semi-gloss (SG-201) Glossy Photo Paper "Everyday Use" (GP-501), Matte Photo Paper (MP-101) Envelope.
- Maximum Paper Input: Rear tray: Max. 100 sheets (plain paper).
- Paper Sizes: A4, A5, B5, 10x15cm, 13x18cm, 20x25cm, Envelopes (DL, COM10), Letter, Legal.
- Paper Weight: Plain paper: 64 - 105 g/m², Canon photo paper: up to 275 g/m².
- SCANNER SPECIFICATIONS
- Scanner Type: CIS flatbed photo and document scanner.
- Scanner Resolution (Optical): 600 x 1200 dpi.
- A4 Scan Speed: Approx. approx. 19 sec.
- Scanning Depth (Input / Output): Colour: 48 bit / 24 bit, Greyscale: 16 bit / 8 bit.
- Maximum Document Size: 216 x 297 mm.
- COPIER SPECIFICATIONS
- Copy Speed: sFCOT: Approx. 32 sec, sESAT: Approx. 1.7 ipm.
- Multiple Copy: 21 copies (max.).
- Copy Functions: Document copying (plain paper), Borderless Copy.
- Copy Zoom: Fit to page.
- Interface Type - PC / Mac: Hi-Speed USB (B Port).
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows 10, Windows 8.1 (including Windows 8.1 Update), Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1, Windows Vista SP2, Windows XP SP3 (32 bit only), Note: For Windows, .NET Framework 4 or .NET Framework 4.5 is required. For Windows XP, XPS Essentials Pack is required. Mac OS X v10.7.5 to Mac OS X v10.10.
- Minimum System Requirements: Windows: 3.1GB disk space, Internet Explorer Mac: Internet connection, 1.5GB disk space, Safari Display: 1024 x 768 XGA.
- Software Included: MP Driver including Scanning Utility, My Image Garden with Full HD Movie Print, Quick Menu, Easy-WebPrint EX (download).
- PHYSICAL FEATURES
- Weight: approx. 5.8 kg.
- Dimensions (W x D x H): approx. 445 x 330 x 163 mm.
- Acoustic Noise Levels: approx. 46.0dB.
- Operating Temperature: 5-35°C.
- Operating Humidity: 10-90%RH (no dew condensation).
- Power Source: AC 100-240V, 50/60Hz.
Canon PIXMA G2500 Compatibility Operating Systems:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1 (including Windows 8.1 Update), Windows 8
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 (32 bit only)
- Note: For Windows, NET Framework 4 or. NET Framework 4.5 is required.
- For Windows XP, XPS Essentials Pack is required.
- Mac OS X v10.7.5 to Mac OS X v10.10
Canon PIXMA G2500 Driver and User Manual Download
|G2500 series Full Driver & Software Package (Mac)|
|G2500 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)|
|G2500 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.18.104.22.168 (Mac)|
|G2500 series XPS Printer Driver Ver.5.91 (Windows)|
|G2500 series MP Drivers Ver.1.01 (Windows)|
|G2500 series ICA Driver Ver.4.1.3 (Mac)|
|Guide for Quick Menu (Mac)|
|Guide for Quick Menu (Windows)|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Mac)|
How to Setup and Install Canon PIXMA G2500 Driver:
Follow this steps to get the installation instructions to setup a driver
- Open up driver download documents that you've completed downloading.
- Then, extract the files that have remained in the double click.
- Comply with the complying with actions as well as the setup procedure will begin automatically.
- After the installation process is full, then you have the ability to print with your favored printer.
- Do not forget to check Canon printer USB cable connected to your computer system.
How To Uninstall Canon PIXMA G2500 Driver:
This is a guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Visit Start Menu after that chooses Control Panel
- Click Uninstall a program
- Then double-click on the printer driver you want to delete.
- Click Uninstall then your printer driver will certainly be immediately removed.
- Then restart your computer to finish the elimination procedure.