The Canon Pixma G3500 design is reasonably compact, styled in black plastic with curved lines for a contemporary, smooth surface. The Canon Pixma G3500 weighs in at 5.8 kgs as well as actions 445 millimeters wide by 330 millimeters deep by 163 millimeters high. The device includes a front-load paper tray as well as a pullout result rack, which can be folded up away to minimise the machine's impact when not in use. The layout includes a 2.5-inch digital screen. With built-in Wi-Fi, the PIXMA G3500 is best for usage within residence, office and small company environments, whether you are publishing documents or images. Our multi-function tool comes with superior web page returns of Colour: 7,000 pages. Black: 6,000 web pages, meaning you could appreciate significant savings with low printing expenses.
|Canon PIXMA G3500|
Quickly print from anywhere, as the Canon G3500 is Wi-Fi made it possible for, permitting you to print wirelessly from your PC, and smart devices via our 'Canon PRINT app.' So you don't need to install brand-new software to get your printing underway. A smooth, fashionable and compact device that integrates a high level of performance with a marginal office footprint, this Canon Pixma G3500 is a tabletop style capable of excellent resolution outcomes at appropriate rates. The low-media input abilities make it much better suited to smaller print runs, as manual stocking will be called for preferably on a regular basis. Nonetheless, the high-yield ink inputs suggest that the equipment is an economical choice for those seeking to maintain print budget plans in check. We have functioned to ensure that our printing system stays steady during high volume printing through improvements in our FINE print head and technology which provides air does not permeate into the ink tube system.
This Canon Pixma G3500, copier and scanner combo could develop outcomes in both grayscales (black and white) and also interest. The printer has the best print resolution of up to 600 x 600 dpi in monochrome and even 4,800 x 1,200 dpi in color. It can attaining print rates of approximately 8.8 perceptions per minute in monochrome and also five impressions each minute in color and has an automatic duplex function for double-sided print tasks. The ink input is private high-yield tanks, which are great for high-yield printing at affordable rates. The copier could enlarge approximately 400% and also can decrease to 25% and functions automatic exposure control. Wi-Fi link capabilities along with combination with the Pixma application make accessibility to printing genuinely adaptable, permitting wireless print on site and also remote distribution through the app. With our PIXMA Cloud service, you could access online solutions such as Google Drive, Evernote, Dropbox and even OneDrive. We likewise understand that social networks play a massive part in the sharing of details, so we have made it possible for you to print from such websites as Facebook and also Instagram.
The PIXMA G3500 Series has been built with design at its forefront; our front facing ink containers are very easy to renew making it simple to track ink degrees, guaranteeing that you're never caught off-guard. While our compact, as well as smooth layouts, permits full combination right into a home/office atmosphere. Enhance the status of your prints by our top quality pigment black ink as well as color dyes, to aid you in developing amazingly sharp texts and beautifully lively images. Likewise permitting you to appreciate publishing indeterminate 4 x 6" photographs in around One Minute. The compact design of this Canon Pixma G3500 indicates that the media inputs are relatively small, so hands-on paper equipping will should happen more consistently.
Also, recommend: Canon PIXMA G2500 Driver and Manual Download
Canon PIXMA G3500 Specifications:
- PRINTER SPECIFICATIONS
- Print Resolution: Up to 4800¹ x 1200 dpi.
- Print Technology: 2 FINE Cartridges (Black and Colour), Refillable ink tank printer with 2pl (min.) ink droplet size.
- Mono Print Speed: Approx. 8.8 ipm.
- Colour Print Speed: Approx. 5.0 ipm.
- Photo Print Speed: Borderless 10x15cm: Approx. 60 seconds.
- Borderless Printing: Yes (A4, Letter, 20x25cm, 13x18cm, 10x15cm).
- CARTRIDGES AND YIELDS
- Standard Ink Cartridges: GI-590 (PGBK), GI-590 (C), GI-590 (M), GI-590 (Y).
- Cartridge Yield (Plain paper): A4 color documents printing¹Black: 6000 pages Colour: 7000 pages Estimated supplemental yield.
- PAPER SUPPORT
- Paper Types: Plain Paper High Resolution Paper (HR-101N) Photo Paper Plus Glossy II (PP-201) Photo Paper Pro Luster (LU-101) Photo Paper Plus Semi-gloss (SG-201) Glossy Photo Paper "Everyday Use" (GP-501) Matte Photo Paper (MP-101) Envelope.
- Maximum Paper Input: Rear tray: Max. 100 sheets (plain paper).
- Paper Sizes: A4, A5, B5, 10x15cm, 13x18cm, 20x25cm, Envelopes (DL, COM10), Letter, Legal.
- Paper Weight: Plain paper: 64 - 105 g/m², Canon photo paper: up to 275 g/m².
- SCANNER SPECIFICATIONS
- Scanner Type: CIS flatbed photo and document scanner.
- Scanner Resolution (Optical): 600 x 1200 dpi¹.
- A4 Scan Speed: Approx. approx. 19 sec¹.
- Scanning Depth (Input / Output): Colour: 48 bit / 24 bit, Greyscale: 16 bit / 8 bit.
- Maximum Document Size: 216 x 297 mm.
- COPIER SPECIFICATIONS
- Copy Speed: sFCOT: Approx. 24 sec¹, sESAT: Approx. 2.5 ipm¹.
- Multiple Copy: 21 copies (max.)
- Copy Functions: Document copying (plain paper), Borderless Copy.
- Copy Zoom: Fit to page.
- Interface Type - PC / Mac: Hi-Speed USB (B Port) Wi-Fi: IEEE802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Security: WPA-PSK, WPA2-PSK, WEP, Administration password, Please refer to the user manual for instructions on how to activate/deactivate the wireless LAN.
- Interface Type - Other: PIXMA Cloud Link (from smartphone or tablet), Canon PRINT Inkjet/SELPHY app, Google Cloud Print, Access Point Mode (Direct Connection from the smart device).
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows 10, Windows 8.1 (including Windows 8.1 Update), Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1, Windows Vista SP2, Windows XP SP3 (32 bit only), Note: For Windows, .NET Framework 4 or .NET Framework 4.5 is required. For Windows XP, XPS Essentials Pack is required. Mac OS X v10.7.5 to Mac OS X v10.10.
- Supported Mobile Systems:: iOS, Android, Windows RT, Minimum System Requirements, Windows: 3.1GB disk space, Internet Explorer 8, Mac: Internet connection, 1.5GB disk space, Safari 5, Display: 1024 x 768 XGA.
- Software Included: MP Driver including Scanning Utility, My Image Garden with Full HD Movie Print, Quick Menu, Easy-WebPrint EX (download).
- PHYSICAL FEATURES
- Weight: approx. 5.8 kg.
- Dimensions (W x D x H): approx. 445 x 330 x 163 mm.
- Acoustic Noise Levels: approx. 46.0dB.
- Operating Temperature: 5-35°C.
- Operating Humidity: 10-90%RH (no dew condensation).
- Power Source: AC 100-240V, 50/60Hz.
Canon PIXMA G3500 Compatibility Operating Systems:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1 (including Windows 8.1 Update), Windows 8
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 (32 bit only)
- Note: For Windows, NET Framework 4 or. NET Framework 4.5 is required.
- For Windows XP, XPS Essentials Pack is required.
- Mac OS X v10.7.5 to Mac OS X v10.10
Canon PIXMA G3500 Driver and User Manual Download
|G3500 series Full Driver & Software Package (Mac)|
|G3500 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.30 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.30 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.30 for Linux (Source file)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.30 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.30 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.30 for Linux (Source file)|
|G3500 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.188.8.131.52 (Mac)|
|G3500 series XPS Printer Driver Ver.5.91 (Windows)|
|G3500 series MP Drivers Ver.1.01 (Windows)|
|ICA Driver Ver.4.1.3 (Mac)|
|Guide for Quick Menu (Mac)|
|Guide for Quick Menu (Windows)|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Mac)|
How to Setup and Install Canon PIXMA G3500 Driver:
Follow this steps to get the installation instructions to setup a driver
- Open up driver download documents that you've completed downloading.
- Then, extract the files that have remained in the double click.
- Comply with the complying with actions as well as the setup procedure will begin automatically.
- After the installation process is full, then you have the ability to print with your favored printer.
- Do not forget to check Canon printer USB cable connected to your computer system.
How To Uninstall Canon PIXMA G3500 Driver:
This is a guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Visit Start Menu after that chooses Control Panel
- Click Uninstall a program
- Then double-click on the printer driver you want to delete.
- Click Uninstall then your printer driver will certainly be immediately removed.
- Then restart your computer to finish the elimination procedure.