This Canon Pixma G4500 copier and also scanner combo could develop results in both grayscales (black and white) and to color. The printer has an optimum print resolution of as much as 600 x 600 dpi in black and white and even 4,800 x 1,200 dpi in color. It can obtain print prices of approximately 8.8 understandings per min in black and white and five perceptions each minute in color and also has an automatic duplex function for double-sided print jobs. The ink input is exclusive high-yield storage tanks, which are lovely for high-yield printing at economical prices. The copier could expand approximately 400% as well as can reduce to 25% as well as operates automatic exposure control. Wi-Fi link capabilities along with mix with the Pixma application make accessibility to printing genuinely adaptable, permitting wireless page on the website and remote page with the application.
|Canon PIXMA G4500|
The Canon G4500's layout is reasonably compact, styled in black plastic with curved lines for a modern, smooth surface area. The Canon Pixma G4500 weighs in at 5.8 kgs along with activities 445 millimeters vast by 330 millimeters deep by 163 millimeters high. The gadget includes a front-load paper tray in addition to a pullout result shelf, which can be folded up away to reduce the device's influence when not being used. The layout consists of a 2.5-inch digital screen. Canon's G series Pixma printers include brand-new 'MegaTank' technology - this entails ink tanks that you refill with a container when they get low. Similar to Epson's EcoTank, MegaTank makes sure that print costs are inexpensive with the top-end G4500. However, does its print top quality suit high-scoring rivals? Obtain all your should know in our full Canon Pixma G4500 testimonial.
The Canon PIXMA G4500 Printer, photocopier, scanner as well as fax offering low-cost printing and powerful document dealing with functions for the office or home. A smooth, fashionable as well as compact device that integrates a high level of efficiency with a low office footprint, this Canon Pixma G4500 is a tabletop style capable of superb resolution outcomes at proper rates. The low-media input capabilities make it much better suited to smaller print runs, as hand-operated stocking will undoubtedly be asked for ideally regularly. Nevertheless, the high-yield ink inputs recommend that the equipment is a cost-effective choice for those seeking to preserve print budget plan plans in check. Connect wirelessly to wise devices for printing, scanning, fax and cloud features, letting you collaborate with your preferred cloud solutions like Google Drive as well as Dropbox.
The Pixma G4500 series devices do have low-ink caution LEDs.) In many settings, glancing at the front of the printer is more comfortable compared to craning to take a look at the side of the chassis. As you could see in the above picture, the more prominent black-ink reservoir is located on the left side of the outcome tray, as well as the various other three color inks get on the appropriate side. The software bundle is universal for a consumer-grade Pixma printer. It includes My Computer system, My Image Garden, as well as Quick Menu. My Computer system is a medical diagnosis, upkeep, and also fixing utility, as well as My Image Garden provides some extraordinary results, enhancement tools, and modification filters for working with photos, as well as a scanning interface. The compact design of this Canon Pixma G4500 indicates that the media inputs are relatively small so that hands-on paper furnishing will take place more constantly.
Also, recommend: Canon PIXMA G3500 Printer Driver and Manual Download
Canon PIXMA G4500 Specifications:
- Printer Specifications
- Print Resolution: Up to 48001 x 1200 dpi.
- Print Technology: 2 FINE Cartridges (Black and Colour) Refillable ink tank printer.
- Mono Print Speed: Approx. 8.8 ipm.
- Colour Print Speed: Approx. 5.0 ipm.
- Photo Print Speed: Borderless 10x15cm: Approx. 60 seconds.
- Borderless Printing: Yes (A4, Letter, 20x25cm, 13x18cm, 13x13cm, 10x15cm).
- Cartridges And Yields
- Standard Ink Cartridges: GI-590 <PGBK> GI-590 <C> GI-590 <M> GI-590 <Y>.
- Cartridge Yield (Plain paper): A4 color documents printing Black: 6000 pages Colour: 7000 pages Estimated supplemental yield.
- Cartridge Yield (Photo print): 10x15cm color photo printing Colour: 2000 Photos Estimated supplemental yield.
- Paper Support
- Paper Types: Plain Paper High Resolution Paper (HR-101N) Photo Paper Plus Glossy II (PP-201) Photo Paper Pro Luster (LU-101) Photo Paper Plus Semi-gloss (SG-201) Glossy Photo Paper "Everyday Use" (GP-501) Matte Photo Paper (MP-101) Envelope.
- Maximum Paper Input: Rear Tray: Max. 100 sheets (plain paper) ADF: Max. 20 sheets (plain paper).
- Paper Sizes: A4, A5, B5, 10x15cm, 13x13cm, 13x18cm, 20x25cm, Envelopes (DL, COM10), Letter, Legal.
- Paper Weight: Plain paper: 64 - 105 g/m² Canon photo paper: up to 275 g/m².
- Scanner Specifications
- Scanner Type: CIS flatbed photo and document scanner.
- Scanner Resolution (Optical): 600 x 1200 dpi.
- A4 Scan Speed: Approx. approx. 19 sec.
- Scanning Depth (Input / Output): Colour: 48 bit / 24 bit Greyscale: 16 bit / 8 bit.
- Maximum Document Size: A4/LTR (216 x 297 mm) ADF: A4, LTR, LGL.
- Copier Specifications
- Copy Speed: sFCOT: Approx. 24 sec, sESAT: Approx. 3.5 ipm.
- Multiple Copy: 99 copies (max.).
- Copy Functions: Document copying (plain paper), Borderless Copy, 2-on-1 copy, 4-on-1 copy, Collated copy (ADF only), Frame erase copy (Flatbed only), Copy job reservation, ID copy.
- Copy Zoom: 25-400%, Fit to Page.
- Copy Quality Settings: Draft, Standard, High.
- Fax Specifications
- Fax Type: Super G3 / Colour.
- Fax resolution: Mono: up to 300 x 300dpi Colour: 200 x 200 dpi.
- Fax Speed: Mono: approx. 3 sec. (33.6kbps), Colour: approx. 1 min. (33.6kbps).
- FAX memory: Up to 50 pages.
- Group Dial: Max. 19 locations.
- Display Type & Size: Full dot LCD.
- Interface Type - PC / Mac: Hi-Speed USB (B Port) Wi-Fi: IEEE802.11 b/g/n Wireless LAN Frequency Band: 2.4GHz Wi-Fi Security: WPA-PSK, WPA2-PSK, WEP.
- Interface Type - Other: PIXMA Cloud Link (from smartphone or tablet) Canon PRINT Inkjet/SELPHY app Mopria (Android) Apple AirPrint Google Cloud Print Wireless Direct.
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows 10 Windows 8.1 (including Windows 8.1 Update), Windows 8 Windows 7 SP1 Windows Vista SP2 Note: .NET Framework 4.5.2 or 4.6 is required Mac OS X v10.8.5 to Mac OS X v10.11.
- Supported Mobile Systems: iOS Android Windows RT Windows 10 Mobile.
- Minimum System Requirements: Windows: 3.1GB disk space, Internet Explorer 8 Mac: Internet connection, 1.5GB disk space, Safari Display: 1024 x 768 XGA.
- Software Included: MP Driver including Scanning Utility My Image Garden with Full HD Movie Print Quick Menu Easy-WebPrint EX (download), Physical Features.
- Weight: approx. 7.2 kg.
- Dimensions (W x D x H): approx. 445 x 330 x 197 mm.
- Acoustic Noise Levels: approx. 45.5dB.
- Operating Temperature: 5-35°C.
- Operating Humidity: 10-90%RH (no dew condensation).
- Power Source: AC 100-240V, 50/60Hz.
Canon PIXMA G4500 Compatibility Operating Systems:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1 (including Windows 8.1 Update), Windows 8
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 (32 bit only)
- Note: For Windows, NET Framework 4 or. NET Framework 4.5 is required.
- For Windows XP, XPS Essentials Pack is required.
- Mac OS X v10.7.5 to Mac OS X v10.10
Canon PIXMA G4500 Driver and User Manual Download
|G4500 series Full Driver & Software Package (Mac)|
|G4500 series ScanGear MP Ver. 3.40 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|G4500 series ScanGear MP Ver. 3.40 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|G4500 series ScanGear MP Ver. 3.40 for Linux (Source file)|
|G4500 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.40 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|G4500 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.40 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|G4500 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.40 for Linux (Source file)|
|G4500 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.18.104.22.168 (Mac)|
|G4500 series XPS Printer Driver Ver.6.06 (Windows)|
|G4500 series MP Drivers Ver.1.00 (Windows)|
|G4500 series ICA Driver Ver.4.3.4 (Mac)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.40 for Linux (Operation guide)|
|G4500 series (PDF) User Manual (Mac)|
|G4500 series (PDF) User Manual (Windows)|
How to Setup and Install Canon PIXMA G4500 Driver:
Follow this steps to get the installation instructions to setup a driver
- Open up driver download documents that you've completed downloading.
- Then, extract the files that have remained in the double click.
- Comply with the complying with actions as well as the setup procedure will begin automatically.
- After the installation process is full, then you have the ability to print with your favored printer.
- Do not forget to check Canon printer USB cable connected to your computer system.
How To Uninstall Canon PIXMA G4500 Driver:
This is a guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Visit Start Menu after that chooses Control Panel
- Click Uninstall a program
- Then double-click on the printer driver you want to delete.
- Click Uninstall then your printer driver will certainly be immediately removed.
- Then restart your computer to finish the elimination procedure.