The Canon Pixma iX4000 is a tool setup color printer that can create as much as A3+ full-color photos in the same top quality as specialist quality printers. PictBridge assistance uses convenience to those who wish to print directly from their electronic cameras or other gadgets. The Canon Pixma iX4000 supplies durable prints but does not sustain wireless connectivity. This printer provides 4800 x 1200dpi printing from 4 quickly replaceable inks: black, yellow, cyan and magenta. This differs from various other printers with six or eight inks, utilizing the image, or light, inks in between the primaries, as well as different black as well as grey inks. Ink-drop dimension is a sensible two picolitre using Canon's FINE print head. The printer supplies a USB 2.0 link for the computer system, while an additional USB port on the front of the device permits cams to be linked for Canon DirectPrint, along with PictBridge ability.
|Canon PIXMA iX4000|
Reasonably bulky for a single-function device, the Canon iX4000 gauges about 601x317.6 x193.2 mm. The machine is synthesized for indeterminate printing, however, to produce double-sided files, customers must manually feed paper to the printer. The Canon Pixma iX4000 is likewise PictBridge all set. USB connection is standard for rapid data transfer in between Computers and also the printer. The top quality of prints from your Canon iX 4000 printer is terrific, however, have you inspected your ink degrees recently? Unavoidably your Canon iX4000 will unquestionably use all of your printer ink, and when it finally does occur, you'll see that changing Canon iX4000 ink tends to be expensive. You have no need to get stressed about spending the steep expenses you'll uncover on the primary road because right here at Cartridge Conserve you could pick up all the Canon iX 4000 cartridges you'll ever before need at actually competitive prices.
The Canon Pixma iX4000 Black files are sharp and also crisp, while pictures last a lifetime, thanks to Canon's renowned ChromaLife 100 system. Print rates ordinary 14 ppm in color and even 18 ppm in mono, providing maximum efficiency, specifically in busy setups. Making use of the printer is relatively simple, as well as printing is quick. Canon has continuously utilized many more nozzles on its printheads compared to its rivals, as well as has consistently outmatched its competitors in rate examinations. Sadly, this printer does not outmatch in print quality. To start with, the blacks are weak: also the densest black looks a lot more dark grey. This brings about pictures lacking comparison and even bite, which isn't assisted by a thin set of color renditions in some areas, specifically blues and some environment-friendlies and also yellows. Environment-friendly is additionally an influential actor in print, specifically in shadow locations as well as complexion, which is never an appealing actor. This doesn't aid black and white images. So, if you're contemplating this printer, think about profiling it as well.
The Pixma iX4000, nonetheless, is limited to printing and also does not have the adaptability of MFPs. It is furthermore restricted to wired connectivity, which can be trouble for those that call for a device that is much easier to a network. Fret that your tool cannot be gotten in touch with the Canon PIXMA iX4000 because the compatibility is not synchrony? Do not fret because added port for USB 2.0 connectivity is ready to give you much more supporting system. In otherwise, if you prefer to use CD, either as DVD, does not have to relocate the file right into the laptop since the added port for CD/DVD can be used appropriately.
Canon PIXMA iX4000 Specifications:
- Maximum resolution (dpi): 4800 (horizontal) x 1200 (vertical).
- Print width: Auto Sheet Feeder: 322.2 mm max. (12.7 inches), (for Borderless Printing: 329 mm / 12.9 inches).
- Resident print control mode: Canon extended mode.
- Receive buffer: 42 KB.
- Interface: USB 2.0 Hi-Speed All operations are not guaranteed for computers standard-equipped with a USB 2.0 Hi-Speed interface. Since the USB 2.0 Hi-Speed interface is fully upwardly compatible with USB Full-Speed (USB 1.1), it can be used at USB Full-Speed (USB 1.1). Direct Print Port (PictBridge).
- Acoustic noise level: Approx. 37.0 dB (A) (when printing in the highest print quality mode on Photo Paper Pro)
- Operating environment: Temperature: 5 to 35°C (41 to 95°F), Humidity: 10 to 90%RH (no condensation).
- Storage environment: Temperature: 0 to 40°C (32 to 104°F), Humidity: 5 to 95% RH (no condensation).
- Power supply: AC 110-240 V, 50/60 Hz.
- Power consumption: Standby: Approx. 0.8 W, Printing: Approx. 17 W, OFF Approx. 0.5 W.
- Dimensions (with a Paper Support, and Paper Output Support retracted): 601 (W) x 317.6 (D) x 193.2 (H) mm, 23.66 (W) x 12.5 (D) x 7.6 (H) inches.
- Weight: 9.3 kg (21 lb.).
- Print Head: Black: 320, Cyan, Magenta: 512 x 2, Yellow: 256 nozzles.
Canon PIXMA iX4000 Compatibility Operating Systems:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1 (including Windows 8.1 Update), Windows 8
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 (32 bit only)
- Note: For Windows, NET Framework 4 or. NET Framework 4.5 is required.
- For Windows XP, XPS Essentials Pack is required.
- Mac OS X v10.7.5 to Mac OS X v10.10
Canon PIXMA iX4000 Driver and User Manual Download
|iX4000 CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 126.96.36.199 (OS X 10.5/10.6)|
|iX4000 CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 188.8.131.52 (OS X)|
|iX4000 Printer Driver Ver. 2.00 (Windows 10 x64/8.1 x64/8 x64/7 x64/Vista64/XP x64)|
|iX4000 Printer Driver Ver. 2.00 (Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/2000)|
|Printer Driver for OSX (Mac OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5)|
|Printer Driver for OSX (Mac OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5)|
|iX4000 User Manual (Windows)|
|iX4000 User Manual (Mac)|
|Windows Vista / Windows 7 Printer User Guide|
How to Setup and Install Canon PIXMA iX4000 Driver:
Follow this steps to get the installation instructions to setup a driver
- Open up driver download documents that you've completed downloading.
- Then, extract the files that have remained in the double click.
- Comply with the complying with actions as well as the setup procedure will begin automatically.
- After the installation process is full, then you have the ability to print with your favored printer.
- Do not forget to check Canon printer USB cable connected to your computer system.
How To Uninstall Canon PIXMA iX4000 Driver:
This is a guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Visit Start Menu after that chooses Control Panel
- Click Uninstall a program
- Then double-click on the printer driver you want to delete.
- Click Uninstall then your printer driver will certainly be immediately removed.
- Then restart your computer to finish the elimination procedure.