The Canon PIXMA TS8120 Wireless All-in-One Inkjet Printer from Canon will undoubtedly be able to help you out, mainly because it now supports Bluetooth 4.0 LE for a straight link to your different ingenious devices. Introducing the PIXMA TS8120 designed to be quick, efficient as well as linked. Print everything from household images as well as invitations to reports, files and boarding pass fast and easy. With the Image Blue ink your pictures never looked much better, it lowers graininess as well as offers smooth color gradation in all your prints. Sporting a sleek style as well as white coloration, along with innovative print technology, the wireless TS8120 is readily available for printing, scanning, as well as duplicating jobs. For distribution, users will benefit from a high 4800 x 1200 dpi resolution for images and records, while a 6-color ink system with photo blue offers precise shade with smooth gradations and also minimal grain.
|Canon PIXMA TS8120|
Introducing the Canon TS8120 Wireless printer, made to be quick, efficient and linked. Print everything from family members pictures and invites to records, records and boarding passes fast and easy. With the Image Blue ink your photographs never looked far better, it lowers graininess and also supplies smooth shade gradations. Attach your tablet computer, computer or smart device to print wirelessly. We use our smartphones and too tablet computers daily - so printing from them should be just as straightforward as they are to make use of. Connect to your printer over Wi-Fi and even print with AirPrint or Google Cloud Print, or print through Bluetooth utilizing the Canon Print app. Writing from your cam's SD memory card is much more comfortable thanks to the 4.3" LCD Touchscreen so you could see and also modify just what you want to print. When you need a premium printer in a compact dimension, look no further after that the PIXMA TS8120.
The Canon PIXMA TS8120 is a very linked system, featuring built-in Wi-Fi as well as Bluetooth 4.0 LE, enabling customers to attach directly to a mobile device efficiently. Also, Ethernet networking and Wi-Fi improves connection as well as supplies assistance for countless other functions, consisting of single Canon PRINT app, Apple AirPrint, as well as much more. Additionally, it has a built-in SD/SDHC/SDXC card port for printing straight from your electronic camera's memory card. Easily button from writing on ordinary paper to high-quality photo paper without having to replace exactly what remains in your printer thanks to Front as well as Rear Paper Support. The Front Paper Cassette holds all your simple paper for great looking documents as well as the Back Paper Tray could hold photo paper for high images or even extra simple paper - for the enormous tasks.
The PIXMA TS8120 In addition to this, users could function thanks to print speeds of 15 ipm in black quickly because well as ten ipm in color for producing your homework, shopping lists, or pictures. Also, it covers both fronts, as well as rear paper feeding options that can deal with media as full as 8.5 x 14" in size as well as, could perform auto duplex printing. Scanning and also copying are feasible because of the extension of an 8.5 x 11.7" flatbed with an ocular resolution of 2400 x 4800 dpi. This offers thorough scans of your originals. You can use two means to download and install the drivers and driver updates promptly and quickly from here. You could use the following is the list of the drivers that we offer. Or you could use Driver Navigator to help you download and install and install Your Printer driver automatically. Enjoy the monotony of connecting your smartphone, tablet computer and all your preferred tools effortlessly. Print hassle cost-free - whether from the Cloud, through Bluetooth, from social media and even on the go.
Also, recommend: Canon PIXMA TS6120 Driver and Manual Download
Canon PIXMA TS8120 Specifications:
- Print Speed (up to): 4 x 6 Photo: Approx. 17 seconds (Borderless) Black: ESAT Approx. 15 ipm, Color: ESAT Approx. 10.0 ipm.
- Number of Nozzles: Color: 5,632 / Pigment Black: 1,024 / Total: 6,656.
- Print Resolution (Up to): Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi.
- Ink Compatibility: INK TYPE PGI-280 Pigment Black Ink CLI-281 Dye Based Inks.
- INK TANK & FILL VOLUME: PGI-280 PGBK : 11.2 ml (Std.) , 18.5 ml (XL) , 25.7 ml (XXL) CLI-281 BK, C, M, Y, PB : 5.6 ml (Std.) , 8.3 ml (XL) , 11.7 ml (XXL).
- Paper Sizes: 4x6, 5x5 Square, 5x7, 8x10, Letter, Legal, U.S.#10 Envelopes.
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: Plain Paper, Canon High Resolution Paper; Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum; Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy; Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss, Photo Paper Pro Luster; Matte: Matte Photo Paper Other: U.S. #10 Envelopes, Printable CD/DVD/Blu-ray Discs, Fine Art Paper Support.
- Printer Features: AirPrint, Auto 2-Sided (Duplex) Printing, Auto Photo Fix II, Bluetooth Printing, Borderless Printing, Business Card Printing, Canon PRINT app, CD/DVD/ Blu-ray Disc Printing, Document Printing, Easy PhotoPrint+, Google Cloud Print, Message In Print, Mobile Device Printing, Mopria Device Printing, My Image Garden, Photo Direct Printing (Memory Card), Photo Printing, PIXMA Cloud Link, Quiet Mode, Square Media Printing Support, Web Template Print, Wireless PictBridge, Wireless Printing.
- Output Tray Capacity: Rear Paper Tray: 100 Sheets of Plain Paper OR 20 Sheets of 4 x 6 / 10 Sheets of 5 x 7 Photo Paper, Front Paper Cassette: 100 Sheets of Plain Paper.
- Copy Speed (up to): FCOT (Color): Approx. 19 seconds.
- Reduction / Enlargement: 25% - 400%.
- Copy Features: 4-on-1 / 2-on-1 Copy, Auto Exposure Copy, Borderless Copy, Disc Label Copy, Document Removal Reminder, Fit-to-Page, Frame Erase Copy, ID Card Copy, Photo Fade Restoration, Preset Copy Ratios, Standard Copy, Two-Sided Copy.
- Scanner Type: Flatbed.
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS).
- Max. Resolutions: Optical:2400 x 4800 dpi (Optical).
- Scanner Features: Auto Scan Mode, Attach to Email, Document Removal Reminder, Multi-Page PDF, Save to PC, Scan to Canon PRINT app, Wireless Scanning.
- Color Depth: 16-bit Internal (per RGB Channel), 8-bit External (per RGB Channel).
- Max. Document Size: 8.5 x 11.7 (A4/Letter).
- Photo Connect
- Media Card Support: SD, SDHC, SDXC, miniSD, miniSDHC, microSD, micro SDHC, microSDXC.
- Other Features: 4.3 LCD Touchscreen, 6-Color Individual Ink System with Photo Blue Ink, Auto Power On/Off, Auto Expandable Output Tray, Canon PRINT app, CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM, Energy Star Certified, PIXMA Cloud Link.
- OS Compatibility: Windows:20 Windows® 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7 SP1, Mac:21 Mac OS X v10.10.5 - macOS v10. (Sierra), Mobile Operating Systems:22 iOS, Android, Windows 10 Mobile, and Amazon Fire devices.
- Standard Interface: Hi-Speed USB, PictBridge (Wireless LAN), Wi-Fi (Wireless LAN, 2.4 GHz, IEEE 802.11b/g/n), Memory Card Slot, Bluetooth 4.0 LE (Low Energy).
- Software Included: (WINDOWS/MAC), PIXMA TS8120 Wireless Inkjet All-In-One Printer Driver, Scan Utility, Master Setup, My Printer (Windows Only)Network Tool, My Image Garden (Creative Filters, Full HD Movie Print, Image Cropping, Red-Eye Correction, Image Correction/Enhance, and scanning are accessed through My Image Garden) Quick Menu.
- MOBILE APP (IOS/ANDROID): Canon PRINT app.
- Dimension (W x D x H): Closed: 14.7 (W) x 12.8 (D) x 5.5 (H), With Paper Installed (Cassette): 14.7 (W) x 14.2 (D) x 5.5 (H).
- Weight: 14.2 lbs.
- Warranty: 1-Year limited warranty with InstantExchange Program. 1-Year toll-free 100% U.S.-based technical phone support.
Canon PIXMA TS8120 Compatibility Operating Systems:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1 (including Windows 8.1 Update), Windows 8
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 (32 bit only)
- Note: For Windows, NET Framework 4 or. NET Framework 4.5 is required.
- For Windows XP, XPS Essentials Pack is required.
- Mac OS X v10.7.5 to Mac OS X v10.10
Canon PIXMA TS8120 Driver and User Manual Download
|TS8120 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)|
|TS8120 series Full Driver & Software Package (Mac)|
|TS8120 series XPS Printer Driver Ver.6.10 (Windows)|
|TS8120 series MP Drivers Ver.1.00 (Windows)|
|TS8120 series Getting Started Guide|
|TS8120 series (PDF) User Manual (Mac)|
|TS8120 series (PDF) User Manual (Windows)|
How to Setup and Install Canon PIXMA TS8120 Driver:
Follow this steps to get the installation instructions to setup a driver
- Open up driver download documents that you've completed downloading.
- Then, extract the files that have remained in the double click.
- Comply with the complying with actions as well as the setup procedure will begin automatically.
- After the installation process is full, then you have the ability to print with your favored printer.
- Do not forget to check Canon printer USB cable connected to your computer system.
How To Uninstall Canon PIXMA TS8120 Driver:
This is a guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Visit Start Menu after that chooses Control Panel
- Click Uninstall a program
- Then double-click on the printer driver you want to delete.
- Click Uninstall then your printer driver will certainly be immediately removed.
- Then restart your computer to finish the elimination procedure.
Canon PIXMA TS8120 wireless setup:
Start Easy Wireless Connect on the printer.
- Press the HOME button on the printer.
- Use the Up Download Right buttons to select Network status.
- Press the OK button.
- Select LAN settings and press the OK button.
- Select Wireless LAN and press the OK button.
- Select Wireless LAN Setup and press the OK button.
- Select Easy wireless connects and presses the OK button.
- Select Yes and press the OK button.
- When the printer preparation is complete, the screen below appears.