The Canon i-SENSYS LBP7780Cx prints automatically on both sides of a record-- saving paper as well as cutting expenses. The little and robust Canon i-SENSYS LBP7780CX color printer measures 517 x 530 x 401 mm as well as weighs 31 kg. It has a tiny control panel with a 5-line monochrome LCD plus LED sign lights and also operation keys. The i-environmental LBP-7780CX printer can handle 600 sheets at once as well as an optional 500-sheet cassette is offered. Print speed could go as fast as 32 ppm with the very first colored page out in 10.4 seconds as well as original grayscale in 10.2 secs. Conserve time with this high-speed laser printer, which publishes 32ppm (A4) for both color and mono and also has an Initial Print Out Time of 10.4 secs. Perfect for usage in busy enterprise workgroups, fast healing from sleep mode suggests there are no long waits for papers. With its minimalist style, it fits neatly in any office.
|Canon i-SENSYS LBP7780CX|
The Canon LBP7780Cx decreases environmental impact with class top Typical Power Consumption (TEC), aiding maintain your ecological as well as sustainability goals along with lowering running prices. Workplaces seeking a color laser printer however with restricted space could go with the Canon i-SENSYS LBP7780CX color printer. This printer includes built-in networking connectivity and also it could deliver an excellent outcome. It has a maximum resolution of 9,600 x 600 dpi as well as has quick print speed. The Canon i-SENSYS LBP-7780CX A4 printer has a monthly task cycle of 75,000 pages. It is integrated with 768 MB of memory and offers a USB host. Wi-Fi connectivity is not conventional to the device. A 5-line LCD makes this printer simple to operate with. It has a 500-sheet recording and 100-sheet tray as a criterion. An additional 500-sheet cassette offers a total paper supply of 1100 sheets to manage also the most substantial workloads. Canon's All-in-One cartridge-- including printer toner and all essential parts-- can be changed in seconds. A higher yield black printer toner cartridge implies even much less downtime was replacing toners.
Users do not possess to wait long to get their prints from the quick Canon i-SENSYS LBP7780CX A4 color printer. This design uses up little room as well as calls for low maintenance. It is effortless to use and also it provides double-sided printing to help cut down theoretically waste. The Canon LBP 7780CX i-SENSYS printer can quickly cooperate a workgroup as it services PC as well as Macintosh plus it has built-in Ethernet. Colour cartridges for the i-SENSYS LBP7780CX can print approximately 6,400 web pages and also provide a low cost-per-copy. Print top quality seals the bargain, with razor-sharp message down to the smallest of typeface dimensions as well as lots of detail exposed in the darker areas of our test mono images. Colour pictures were similarly related, with the driver's Vivid Image setting creating dynamic colors with just faint banding, while the Presentation setting supplied high-quality color records.
The i-SENSYS LBP7780CX printer could be better if it had Wi-Fi in addition to a USB host to allow direct printing from devices and also thumb drives. The control panel of the LBP-7780CX is not instinctive. The lack of user-access monitoring, as well as color-printing controls counts versus the Canon and also its MEAP assistance, will be of minimal value to small companies. Nonetheless, it makes credit score for its quick printing and duplexing, super result quality as well as commendably low running expenses.
Also, recommend: Canon i-SENSYS LBP7750CDN Driver and Manual Download
Canon i-SENSYS LBP7780CX Specifications:
- PRINTER ENGINE
- Print Speed: Up to 32 ppm color and mono (A4).
- Printing Method: Colour laser beam printing.
- Print Quality: Up to 9600 x 600 dpi with Automatic Image Refinement.
- Print Resolution: 600 x 600 dpi.
- Warm-up Time: Approx. 39 seconds or less from power on.
- First Page Out Time: Mono: Approx. 10.2 seconds or less, Colour: Approx. 10.4 seconds or less.
- Duty Cycle: Max. 75,000 pages per month.
- Print Margins: 5 mm-top, bottom, left and right.
- MEDIA HANDLING
- Paper Input (Standard): 500-sheet cassette, 100-sheet multi-purpose tray.
- Paper Input (Option): 500-sheet cassette.
- Paper Output: 200-sheets face down.
- Media Types: Plain paper, Recycled paper, Heavy Paper, Transparency, Label, Envelope.
- Media Sizes: Cassette (Standard): A4, B5, A5, A6, Letter, Executive, Foolscap, 16K, Statement, Custom (width 101.6~215.9mm x length 148~297.0mm), When the width is 215.9mm, max length is 279.4mm, When the length is 297.0mm, max width is 210.0mm.
- Multi-purpose tray: A4, B5, A5, A6, Legal, Letter, Executive, Statement, Foolscap, 16K, Envelope DL, Envelope COM10, Envelope C5, Envelope Monarch, 3x5 Index Card, Custom sizes: width 76.2~215.9mm x length 127.0~355.6mm.
- Cassette (Optional): A4, B5, A5, Legal, Letter, Executive, 16K, Foolscap, Custom sizes: Width 148 to 215.9 mm; Length 210.0 to 355.6mm.
- Media Weights: Cassette (Standard): 60 to 163 g/m², Multi-purpose tray: 60 to 216 g/m² Cassette (Optional): 60 to 176 g/m².
- Double Sided Printing: Automatic.
- GENERAL FEATURES
- Power Requirements: 220-240V (±10%) 50/60Hz (±2Hz).
- Power Consumption: Maximum: 1270 W or less, Active: Approx. 580 W or less, Standby: Approx 35 W Sleep mode: Approx 1 W.
- Noise Level: Sound power: Active: 7 B or less, Standby: 5.3 B or less.
- Sound pressure: Active: 52 dB(A) or less Standby: 32.4 dB(A) or less.
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 517 mm x 530 mm x 401 mm.
- Weight: Approx. 31 kg.
- Operating Environment: Temperature: 10 to 30ºC (50 to 86ºF) Humidity 20 to 80% RH (no condensation).
- Control Panel: LCD 22 characters X 5 line LCD display, 8 LED indicators, 12 Operation keys.
Canon i-SENSYS LBP7780CX Compatibility Operating Systems:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1 (including Windows 8.1 Update), Windows 8
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 (32 bit only)
- Note: For Windows, NET Framework 4 or. NET Framework 4.5 is required.
- For Windows XP, XPS Essentials Pack is required.
- Mac OS X v10.7.5 to Mac OS X v10.10
Canon i-SENSYS LBP7780CX Driver and User Manual Download
|Canon UFR II XPS Printer Driver (Full) v1.90|
|[Windows 32bit & 64bit] Generic Plus PCL6 Printer Driver V1.30|
|[Windows 32bit & 64bit] Generic Plus PS3 Printer Driver V1.01|
|[Windows 32bit & 64bit] PostScript 3 Printer Driver V30.02|
|[Windows 32bit & 64bit] PCL6 Printer Driver V21.85|
|[Windows 32bit & 64bit] Generic PCL6 Printer Driver V3.11|
|[Windows 32bit & 64bit] UFRII Printer Driver V30.15|
|[Windows 32bit & 64bit] Generic UFR II Printer Driver V2.20|
|[Windows 32bit & 64bit] Generic Plus UFR II Printer Driver V1.01|
|LBP7780Cx User's Guide|
|[Mac] LBP7780Cx e-Manual|
|[Windows] LBP7780Cx e-Manual|
How to Setup and Install Canon i-SENSYS LBP7780CX Driver:
Follow this steps to get the installation instructions to setup a driver
- Open up driver download documents that you've completed downloading.
- Then, extract the files that have remained in the double click.
- Comply with the complying with actions as well as the setup procedure will begin automatically.
- After the installation process is full, then you have the ability to print with your favored printer.
- Do not forget to check Canon printer USB cable connected to your computer system.
How To Uninstall Canon i-SENSYS LBP7780CX Driver:
This is a guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Visit Start Menu after that chooses Control Panel
- Click Uninstall a program
- Then double-click on the printer driver you want to delete.
- Click Uninstall then your printer driver will certainly be immediately removed.
- Then restart your computer to finish the elimination procedure.