The Canon MAXIFY iB4020 Wireless Small Office Inkjet Printer has a relatively simple style, which you could expect from an inexpensive printer that does not have all-in-one (AIO) functionality. Its dark-gray color and box-like shape would certainly fit well into an office setup. The printer's two 250-sheet document input trays wait in the front of the device, with a 75-sheet output catch location situated merely above the shelves. Learning 11.5 inches high, 18.3 inches broad, and also 18.1 inches thick, the chassis could be small enough to share a desk with your computer system. Those impact dimensions could seem huge, but they do account for the protrusion of the paper trays that are required when using either letter-size or legal-size paper. The printer has no additional fold-down sections or flaps that consume another area when being used.
|Canon MAXIFY iB4020|
The Canon iB4020 is elegantly efficient. Made to save money and time as well as improve productivity, it flaunts a quick first paper time. Developed to deal with big businesses, each of its two newspaper recordings holds 250 layers of newspaper -a full ream in all - to conserve you time reloading paper. When you fill one 250-page paper tape with letterhead as well as the other with the genuine article, you are instantaneously prepared for any job. The ink tanks supply a high page return, while an innovative ink formula assurances crisp text, sharp comparison, and dazzling colors that are smudge-proof as well as highlighter immune. Everything amounts to premium quality, low-priced prints. Unless you need the immaculate text quality of a laser printer, you should be very pleased with the paper version from the Canon Maxify iB4020. It was near-laser-quality. The letters were well-formed and very understandable, even down to the 5-point message. Italics and tinted text presented no worry for this printer. We saw no roaming dots or harsh edges in the individual letters. Changing from the standard-quality print mode to the high-quality print setting showed almost no renovation, so you're not likely to be using the latter for text-only papers.
The Canon MAXIFY iB4020 is environmentally friendly, meeting EPEAT, Energy Star and also other ecological standards. Best of all, it's financed by 100% U.S.-based consumer service and support. The high print quality of business graphics and even images looked good. However, they were closer to exactly what you may expect from an affordable inkjet printer. Graphics and graphics had intense shades that just weren't weak or overly brilliant. Pictures, meanwhile, looked very good. They were remarkably clear, with exact colors, though a few of the printed images were a bit dark and had a mild accumulation of comparison. The installation procedure for this printer was reasonably comfortable and also straightforward. You'll eliminate some protective plastic strips as well as install the four ink containers via the front hatch are the printer receptacle begin its print-alignment procedure. You'll likewise need to position paper into among the paper input trays, of course. That's where you may be perplexed, at least at first, by the streamlined representations in the Starting foldout covering consisted of including the printer.
The MAXIFY iB4020 Print up to 2,500 mono and 1,500 color A4 document pages with the XL ink tanks. Independently changeable ink tanks guarantee optimum efficiency with minimal wastefulness. A 4-color multipack choice contains a full set of replacement inks for even more cost-efficient outcomes. Envelope handling is also a bit restrictive. You can load up to 10 containers into the top tray each time, though the business claims the output tray is ranked for only three pockets at once. That's not since the output tray is too little; it's since Canon suggests eliminating each envelope after it's published to decrease "blurs as well as staining." If you indicate to use this printer to prepare mass mailings entailing inkjet-printed containers, it's possibly not an excellent choice, unless you don't mind babysitting every one as it emerges from the paper path.
Also, recommend: Canon MAXIFY iB4000 Driver and Manual Download
Canon MAXIFY iB4020 Specifications:
- Print Speed (as much as): Black: ESAT: Approx. 23.0 ipm, Shade: ESAT: Approximate 15.0 ipm.
- Variety of Nozzles: Color: 3,072/ Pigment Black: 1,280/ Complete: 4,352.
- Print Resolution (Approximately): Up to 600 x 1200 dpi.
- Ink Compatibility: PGI-2200 BK XL, PGI-2200 C XL, PGI-2200 M XL, PGI-2200 Y XL, PGI-2200 C, PGI-2200 M, PGI-2200 Y, PGI-2200 BK.
- Paper Sizes: 4 x 6, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S. # 10 Envelopes.
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: Level Paper, High Resolution Paper, Shiny: Image Paper And also Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy, Semi-Gloss: Image Paper Plus Semi-Gloss, Image Paper Pro Gloss, Matte: Matte Image Paper, Envelope: UNITED STATE # 10 Envelope, Chlorine-free paper can be used.
- Printer Features: AirPrint, Auto 2-Sided Printing, Advanced Auto Sheet Feeder, File Printing, Google Cloud Print, MAXIFY Printing Solutions, Quick Toolbox, Wireless Printing.
- Outcome Tray Ability: Upper Cassette: 250 Sheets Plain Paper (letter or legal) or 20 Sheets Image Paper 4 x 6, Lower Cassette: 250 Sheets Plain Paper (letter or lawful).
- Various other Functions: Air Print, Personalized Profiles, Google Cloud Print, Wireless Printing, Folder Setup Energy, Highlighter and Smudge Resistant Ink, High Web page Yield, Job Reservation, Low Cost Per Web page Printing, Mobile Device Printing, 30,000 Web page Monthly Duty Cycle, Quick First Print, MAXIFY Cloud Link.
- Criterion Interface: Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11 b/g/n).
- Ethernet: Hi-Speed USB.
- Measurement (W x D x H): 18.3 (W) x 18.1 (D) x 11.5 (H).
- Weight: 21.5 lbs.
- Guarantee: 1-Year limited warranty with InstantExchange Program. 1-Year toll-free technological phone support.
Canon MAXIFY iB4020 Compatibility Operating Systems:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1 (including Windows 8.1 Update), Windows 8
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 (32 bit only)
- Note: For Windows, NET Framework 4 or. NET Framework 4.5 is required.
- For Windows XP, XPS Essentials Pack is required.
- Mac OS X v10.7.5 to Mac OS X v10.10
Canon MAXIFY iB4020 Driver and User Manual Download
|iB4020 series Full Driver & Software Package (OS X)|
|iB4020 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)|
|iB4020 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.220.127.116.11 (Mac)|
|iB4020 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 18.104.22.168 (OS X 10.6)|
|iB4020 series XPS Printer Driver Ver.5.80 (Windows)|
|iB4020 series Printer Driver Ver.1.00 (Windows)|
|iB4020 series Printer Driver Ver. 1.00 (Windows)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (Source file)|
|Guide for Quick Utility Toolbox (Mac)|
|Guide for Quick Utility Toolbox (Windows)|
How to Setup and Install Canon MAXIFY iB4020 Driver:
Follow this steps to get the installation instructions to setup a driver
- Open up driver download documents that you've completed downloading.
- Then, extract the files that have remained in the double click.
- Comply with the complying with actions as well as the setup procedure will begin automatically.
- After the installation process is full, then you have the ability to print with your favored printer.
- Do not forget to check Canon printer USB cable connected to your computer system.
How To Uninstall Canon MAXIFY iB4020 Driver:
This is a guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Visit Start Menu after that chooses Control Panel
- Click Uninstall a program
- Then double-click on the printer driver you want to delete.
- Click Uninstall then your printer driver will certainly be immediately removed.
- Then restart your computer to finish the elimination procedure.
Canon MAXIFY iB4020 Wireless Setup:
- Press the Setup button (A).
- The Setup menu screen is displayed.
- Use the < or > button (B) to select Wireless LAN Setup, then press the OK button.
- Use the? Or? button (C) to select Yes, then Press the OK button.
- When a wireless connection is enabled, the Wi-Fi lamp (D) lights blue.
- Select another setup, then press the OK button on Canon iB4020 printer.
- Select WPS, then press the OK button.
- Select Push button method then presses the OK button.
- Press the OK button.
- NOTE: To use the PIN code method for setup, select PIN code method in 6, then press the OK button.
- Press and hold the WPS button on the access point (for about 5 seconds), then press the OK button on the machine within 2 minutes.
- For details on the WPS button pressing, refer to the manual of your access point.
- The Wi-Fi lamp (blue) flashes while searching for or connecting to an access point.
- When the above screen appears, press the OK button.
- The Setup menu screen returns.
- Press the COPY button (E) on your Canon MAXIFY iB4020.
- The copy standby screen is displayed.