The Canon MAXIFY MB2020 Wireless Home Office All-in-One Printer, you can function quick and also smart, aiding you in getting whole lots done. Especially created to help meet the needs of home-based companies, it provides crisp, vibrant prints on your organization papers - rapidly, cost-effectively and dependable. With the Canon Print App, it's straightforward to share as well as print information straight from your compatible tablet computer or smartphone using popular Cloud solutions like Flickr, Facebook, Twitter, Google Drive, Dropbox and much more. With graphics, a lot of education revealed tracks of banding (a typical pattern of striations). Slim lines were all but lost in two images. Numerous graphics told dithering in the form of graininess. Graphics quality is okay for the majority of interior company usages, though I would certainly wait to use them for contributions mosting apparent to people I was trying to impress.
|Canon MAXIFY MB2020|
The Canon MB2020 prints, copies, scans, and also faxes. It contains 10.3 by 18.3 by 18.1 inches (HWD) and evaluates 25.4 pounds. The paper capability is 250 sheets, which ought to suffice for a lot of the SOHO users to whom the printer is targeted. But with just a single paper tray, as well as no choices for more with this account, you require to switch out the paper each time you intend to alter the paper size or stock. The Canon Maxify MB2020 Office All-in-One Printer, one step up in the Maxify line, addresses this by enhancing the general ability to 500 sheets, split in between 2 250-sheet trays. The Canon Maxify MB2020 Office All-in-One Printer can be found in at an (a little) reduced cost than the next cheapest version in Canon's new Maxify line, as well as gives up some functions to get there. Except you could notice the MB2020 at a considerable discount, though, in buying it you might be Pennywise as well as sound crazy.
The Canon MAXIFY MB2020 printer could conserve time and money and boost performance, thanks to a fast initial printout time as well as quick multi-page copying. Developed to handle large tasks, its paper cassette holds 250 sheets of paper, and its high-speed ADF fits 50 sheets of paper at the same time. The ink tanks provide a high web page return, while an innovative ink formula warranties crisp text, sharp difference, and also brilliant tones that are smudge-proof as well as highlighter resistant. The bottom line: top quality, inexpensive prints. The MB2020 is environmentally beneficial, satisfying EPEAT, Power Celebrity, and various other environmental criteria. Best of all, it's all backed by 100% U.S.-based customer support as well as support. Print approximately 1,200 mono as well as 900 color A4 document pages with the XL ink containers. Separately changeable ink storage tanks make sure maximum productivity with minimal waste. A 4-color multipack choice has a full collection of substitute inks for even more cost-effective results.
The MAXIFY MB2020 could attach to a network using Wi-Fi or straight to a computer using USB. I tested it over a USB attachment with its drivers installed on a machine running Windows Vista. It works with Windows, Mac OS. The ability of the intermediate paper tray is 250 sheets, a generous size. It can accept paper up to 76 # basis weight, much more significant than just what's regular. There's an electronic document feeder to allow you the picture or scan a stack of pages in one fashion. The printer has a medium-size 2.6-inch performance screen. You could link straight to a PC with a USB cable television, or to your network router wirelessly with WiFi. This version has built-in faxing, can keep inbound faxes if the paper runs out, and also could send faxes from an attached PC. The Canon Maxify MB2020 determines 10.2 inches high by 18.1 inches broad by 24.7 inches deep. Total outcome quality for the MB2020 is a little above standard for an inkjet, with above-par text, slightly crappy graphics, as well as typical pictures. The writing is crisp for an inkjet and should be fine for any documents besides ones calling for really tiny font styles.
Canon MAXIFY MB2020 Specifications:
- Print Speed (up to): Black: ESAT: Approx. 16.0 ipm, Color: ESAT: Approx. 11.0 ipm.
- Number of Nozzles: Color: 3,072 / Pigment Black: 1,280 / Total: 4,352.
- Print Resolution (Up to): Up to 600 x 1200 dpi.
- Ink Compatibility: PGI-1200 BK XL, PGI-1200 C XL, PGI-1200 M XL, PGI-1200 Y XL, PGI-1200 C, PGI-1200 M, PGI-1200 Y, PGI-1200 BK.
- Paper Sizes: 4 x 6, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes.
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: Plain Paper, High Resolution Paper, Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy, Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss, Photo Paper Pro Luster, Matte: Matte Photo Paper, Envelope: U.S.# 10 Envelope, Chlorine-free paper can be used.
- Printer Features: 2.5 LCD, AirPrint, Auto 2-Sided Printing, Advanced Auto Sheet Feeder, Document Printing, Google Cloud Print, MAXIFY Printing Solutions, Quick Toolbox, Web Template Print, Wireless Printing.
- Output Tray Capacity: Cassette: 250 Sheets Plain Paper (letter or legal) or 20 Sheets Photo Paper 4 x 6.
- Copy Speed (up to): FCOT(Color): Approx. 13 seconds.
- Reduction / Enlargement: 25% - 400%.
- Copy Features: 2-on-1 copy, 4-on-1 copy, AE (Auto Exposure / Intensity) copy, Collated Copy (ADF only), Frame Erase Copy, Fit-to-Page, Preset Copy Ratios, Preset Copy, Preview, Standard Copy, Zoom.
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS).
- Max. Resolutions: Optical:Flatbed: 1200 x 1200 dpi, ADF: 1200 x 1200 dpi, Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi.
- Scanner Features: Push Scan, Scan to Memory (USB Flash Memory), Scan to Email, Scan Solution, Scan to Cloud, Scan to Network Folder.
- Color Depth: 48-bit internal/24-bit external.
- Max. Document Size: Flatbed: 8.5 x 11.7, ADF: 8.5 x 14.
- Modem Speed: 33.6 Kbps (Super G3 color FAX).
- Transmission Speed (approx.): Black: Approx. 3 sec. per page, Color: Approx. 1 min. per page.
- Memory Capacity: Approx. 250 Pages.
- Speed Dialing: 100 Locations.
- Fax Features: Answering Machine Connectivity, Caller Rejection, Check RX Fax Info., Dial Search, Double-sided printing (fax images), FAX to Network Folder, Extra Fine Mode, Fax Reception Reject, Fax Number Re-Entry, F/T Changing (manual), Memory Transmission, Redial, Remote Reception.
- Other Features: AirPrint, Custom Profiles, Google Cloud Print, Wireless Printing,5 2.5 LCD, Folder Setting Utility, Highlighter and Smudge Resistant Ink, High Page-Yield, Job Reservation, Low Cost Per Page Printing, Mobile Device Printing,12 15,000 Page Duty Cycle, 2 Quick First Print, MAXIFY Cloud Link.
- Standard Interface: Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n).
- USB Flash memory: Hi-Speed USB.
- Dimension (W x D x H): 18.3 (W) x 18.1 (D) x 10.3 (H).
- Weight: 23.4 lbs.
- Warranty: 1-Year limited warranty with InstantExchange Program. 1-Year toll-free technical phone support.
Canon MAXIFY MB2020 Compatibility Operating Systems:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1 (including Windows 8.1 Update), Windows 8
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 (32 bit only)
- Note: For Windows, NET Framework 4 or. NET Framework 4.5 is required.
- For Windows XP, XPS Essentials Pack is required.
- Mac OS X v10.7.5 to Mac OS X v10.10
Canon MAXIFY MB2020 Driver and User Manual Download
|MB2020 series Full Driver & Software Package (OS X)|
|MB2020 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)|
|MB2020 series MP Drivers Ver.1.04 (Windows)|
|MB2020 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.188.8.131.52 (Mac)|
|MB2020 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.04 (Windows)|
|MB2020 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 184.108.40.206 (OS X 10.6)|
|MB2020 series XPS Printer Driver Ver.5.80 (Windows)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 4.1.3 (macOS 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (Source file)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.00 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.00 for Linux (Source file)|
|User Manual (Mac)|
|User Manual (Windows)|
How to Setup and Install Canon MAXIFY MB2020 Driver:
Follow this steps to get the installation instructions to setup a driver
- Open up driver download documents that you've completed downloading.
- Then, extract the files that have remained in the double click.
- Comply with the complying with actions as well as the setup procedure will begin automatically.
- After the installation process is full, then you can print with your favored printer.
- Do not forget to check Canon printer USB cable connected to your computer system.
How To Uninstall Canon MAXIFY MB2020 Driver:
This is a guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Visit Start Menu after that chooses Control Panel
- Click Uninstall a program
- Then double-click on the printer driver you want to delete.
- Click Uninstall then your printer driver will undoubtedly be immediately removed.
- Then restart your computer to finish the elimination procedure.
Canon MAXIFY MB2020 Wireless Setup:
- Before connecting the machine to the network, the computer needs to be connected to the network. Make sure that configuration of the computer and access point or router is complete.
- Add (connect) the Canon MAXIFY MB2020 to the network.
- The configuration, router functions, setup procedures and security settings of the network device vary depending on your system environment. For details, refer to your device's instruction manual or contact its manufacturer.
- In an office setup, consult your network administrator.
- If you connect to a network that is not protected with security measures, there is a risk of disclosing data such as your personal information to a third party.
- The Canon MAXIFY MB2020 cannot be used over a wireless and wired connection at the same time.
- If an error message appears or if you have trouble with the network connection, refer to the printed manual: Network Setup Troubleshooting.
- An "Ad-hoc connection," which establishes a direct link to the computer over a wireless connection without using an access point, is not supported. Be sure to prepare an access point.
Wireless Setup Using WPS
- Press the Setup button (A).
- The Setup menu screen is displayed.
- Use the < or > button (B) to select Wireless LAN Setup, then press the OK button.
- Use the ↑ or ↓ button (C) to select Yes, then Press the OK button.
- When the wireless connection is enabled, the Wi-Fi lamp (D) lights blue.
- Select another setup, then press the OK button on Canon MB2020 printer.
- Select WPS, then press the OK button.
- Select Push button method then presses the OK button.
- Press the OK button.
- NOTE: To use the PIN code method for setup, select PIN code method in 6, then press the OK button.
- Press and hold the WPS button on the access point (for about 5 seconds), then press the OK button on the machine within 2 minutes.
- For details on the WPS button pressing, refer to the manual of your access point.
- The Wi-Fi lamp (blue) flashes while searching for or connecting to an access point.
- When the above screen appears, press the OK button.
- The Setup menu screen returns.
- Press the COPY button (E) on your Canon MAXIFY MB2020.
- The copy standby screen is displayed.