The Canon Maxify MB2040 Inkjet Printer is an all in one tool that is ideal for usage in workplaces that should print, scan, copy, as well as fax. The gadget's inkjet printer, when prepared, has a very first web page out time of 8 as well as 12 seconds for grayscale and also color photos individually. The device could produce dazzling images at a resolution of up to 600 x 1200 dpi. The system's built-in fax could send out as well as get 200 x 200 dpi resolution shade, and also 300 x 300 dpi resolution monochrome papers in under four sets. The integrated copier could copy ADF shade as well as monochrome files at seven as well as 15ipm respectively. The done in one tool likewise comes with a color as well as the black and white scanner that has a visual check resolution of 1200 x 1200 dpi. You can scan your photos directly to your email, network folder, cloud storage space and also USB drive with this device. The tool additionally features a WiFi adapter that makes it possible for printing from any computer system your network. A 6.2 centimeters color display lets you view your pictures that are being published, checked, duplicated, or faxed and allows easy menu navigation.
|Canon MAXIFY MB2040|
The Canon MB2040 Make easy work of every job consisting of multi-page scanning and copying recognition to a 250-sheet document cassette, an integrated 50-sheet ADF as well as a large color screen in the Canon MAXIFY MB2040 All-in-One Printer. Outspoken and frank, double-sided printing is additionally readily available for included professionalism as well as lower paper intake. With MAXIFY Cloud Link you could print off and also scan to popular cloud services like Evernote, Dropbox, OneDrive or Google Drive - straight from the printer display or from a smartphone advancing the use of the MAXIFY Printing Solutions application and Wi-Fi. Scan to email, Apple AirPrint and also Google Cloud Print features are also sustained. Print approximately 1,200 mono and 900 color A4 paper web pages with the XL ink containers. These independently changeable ink tanks ensure optimum performance with little waste. A 4-color multipack alternative has a full set of replacement inks for cost-efficient results.
The Canon Maxify MB2040 Office settings commonly demand efficiency and versatility from an area saving the layout as well as this business inkjet All-In-One delivers. With wireless connectivity, expert print top quality plus copy, scan and fax works it has a suggested normal monthly print volume of between 200 and 1,000 web pages. Rapid A4 record ISO print speeds of 16 ipm in mono, as well as 11 ipm in color, are combined with a similarly fast Quick First Print time of around 8 seconds. Dual Resistant High-Density inks generate sharp message as well as dazzling colors. These pigment inks have outstanding fastness - so they will not fade over time - and are pen and rubbing resistant making them ideal for top quality business files.
The Maxify MB2040 So after that, no sports or any issue will discourage the print quality. Also, the DRHD technology makes the color stays within many years. Rapid file printing is another gain from Canon MB2040 as you can produce professional looking data in 16ppm for b/w papers as well as 11ppm when it involves shades. The combination of Quick First Web page technology aids you a whole lot to handle massive piles of files quicker. Add your small team to be extra productive; Canon MAXIFY MB 2040 deals you the wireless link for simple sharing, auto duplex function, as well as a lot other more. Make it easier for you to scan; there is 50-sheet ADF. Thus, you can proceed your job while the printer scans your files. Finally, check and print from Google Cloud Print as well as AirPrint are easy with this powerful organization printer.
Canon MAXIFY MB2040 Specifications:
- PRINTER SPECIFICATIONS
- Print Speed (approx.): Print, Copy, Scan, Fax, Wi-Fi + Cloud Link.
- First Page Out Time (approx.): Mono: 8 sec (ready) / 12 sec (sleep), Colour: 12 sec (ready) / 15 sec (sleep).
- Print Technology: Inkjet, FINE print head.
- Maximum Print Resolution: 600 x 1200 dpi.
- Print Margins (min.): Top: 3mm, Bottom: 5mm, Left & Right: 3.4mm.
- 2-Sided Printing: Automatic (A4, LTR plain paper).
- SCANNER SPECIFICATIONS
- Scanner Type: Flatbed, ADF.
- Scanner Technology: CIS color scanner.
- Scanner Resolution (Optical): Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi.
- Maximum Document Size: Flatbed: A4, LTR (216x297mm) ADF: A4, LTR, LGL.
- Scanning Depth (Input / Output): Colour: 48 bit / 24 bit, Greyscale: 16 bit / 8 bit.
- Scan Functions: Scan to email, Scan to a network folder, Scan to Cloud, Scan to USB.
- ADF Scanning Speed (approx.): 10 ppm color A4 (1-sided)¹, 18 ppm mono A4 (1-sided)¹.
- COPIER SPECIFICATIONS
- Copy Speed (approx.): ADF color: 7 ipm¹, ADF mono: 15 ipm¹.
- Multiple Copy: Up to 99 pages.
- Reduction / Enlargement: 25-400%, Fit to Page.
- Copy quality settings: Standard, High.
- Copy functions: Frame Erase, Collate, 2-on-1, 4-on-1.
- FAX SPECIFICATIONS
- Fax Type: Super G3 / Colour.
- Fax Resolution: Mono: up to 300 x 300dpi, Colour: 200 x 200 dpi.
- Fax Speed: Mono: approx. 3 sec. (33.6kbps), Colour: approx. 1 min. (33.6kbps).
- Fax Memory: Up to 250 pages.
- Coded Speed Dialling: Max. 100 locations.
- Group Dial: Max. 99 locations.
- INKS & YIELD
- Ink Type: Dual Resistant High-Density ink 4 ink tanks (Black, Cyan, Magenta, Yellow).
- XL Inks: PGI-1400XL BK (1200 pages), PGI-1400XL C (1020 pages), PGI-1400XL M (780 pages), PGI-1400XL Y (935 pages), Colour ink tanks (CMY) average yield: 900 pages¹.
- PAPER SUPPORT
- Paper Types: Plain Paper, Envelopes (DL, COM10), Canon High-Resolution Paper (HR-101N), Canon Matte (MP-101), Canon Pro Luster (LU-101), Canon Plus Semi-gloss (SG-201), Canon Plus Glossy II (PP-201), Canon Glossy Everyday Use (GP-501).
- Maximum Paper Input: Cassette: 250 sheets of plain paper.
- Paper Sizes: Plain paper: A4, A5, B5, LTR, LGL, Photo paper: A4, LTR, 20x25cm, 13x18cm, 10x15cm, Custom sizes: Width 89-215.9 mm, Length 127-355.6 mm.
- Paper Weight: Plain paper: 64 - 105 g/m², Canon photo paper up to 275 g/m².
- Wired Connections: Hi-Speed USB 2.0, USB flash memory port (A type).
- Wireless Connections: Wi-Fi IEEE802.11 b/g/n¹ Access Point Mode, Wireless LAN Frequency Band: 2.4GHz.
- Applications Support MAXIFY Printing Solutions app MAXIFY Cloud Link (from printer screen or smart device) Canon Print Service plug-in (Android) Apple AirPrint Google Cloud Print Print from Email.
- Supported Mobile Systems: iOS Android Windows RT.
- Minimum System Requirements: Windows: Internet Explorer, internet connection or CD-ROM Mac: Safari 5 and internet connection Display: 1024x768 or higher.
- Software Included: Canon Quick Toolbox Scanning Utility Easy-WebPrint EX (for Windows).
- GENERAL FEATURES
- Display Type & Size: 6.2cm colour display.
- Automatic Document Feeder: Up to 50-sheets.
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 463 x 389 x 260 mm, 463 x 459 x 260 mm (paper installed).
- Weight: 10.7kg.
Canon MAXIFY MB2040 Compatibility Operating Systems:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1 (including Windows 8.1 Update), Windows 8
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 (32 bit only)
- Note: For Windows, NET Framework 4 or. NET Framework 4.5 is required.
- For Windows XP, XPS Essentials Pack is required.
- Mac OS X v10.7.5 to Mac OS X v10.10
Canon MAXIFY MB2040 Driver and User Manual Download
|MB2040 series Full Driver & Software Package (OS X)|
|MB2040 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)|
|MB2040 series MP Drivers Ver.1.04 (Windows)|
|MB2040 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.18.104.22.168 (Mac)|
|MB2040 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.04 (Windows)|
|MB2040 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 22.214.171.124 (OS X 10.6)|
|MB2040 series XPS Printer Driver Ver.5.80 (Windows)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 4.1.3 (macOS 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (Source file)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.00 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.00 for Linux (Source file)|
|User Manual (Mac)|
|User Manual (Windows)|
How to Setup and Install Canon MAXIFY MB2040 Driver:
Follow this steps to get the installation instructions to setup a driver
- Open up driver download documents that you've completed downloading.
- Then, extract the files that have remained in the double click.
- Comply with the complying with actions as well as the setup procedure will begin automatically.
- After the installation process is full, then you have the ability to print with your favored printer.
- Do not forget to check Canon printer USB cable connection to your computer system.
How To Uninstall Canon MAXIFY MB2040 Driver:
This is a guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Visit Start Menu after that chooses Control Panel
- Click Uninstall a program
- Then double click on the printer driver you want to delete.
- Click Uninstall then your printer driver will certainly be immediately removed.
- Then restart your computer to finish the elimination procedure.