The Canon MAXIFY MB2050 is just a printer that is large using a good 50-sheet ADF fitted into its scanner's top. Established into an indent inside the head may be the control panel, which offers a 62mm LCD screen, along with lots pad for fax- control switches that are other along with dialing. Print quality is outstanding too, with sharp black text that laser-quality is rivaled by truly. It may also develop excellent picture result, even though the MB2050 only employs the four standard CMYK inks – green, cyan, yellow and dark – rather than the five inks that Cannon engages insure of its specialist photo printers. Print quality is excellent. The mysterious text is close to laser result in sharpness and black thickness of personality tips, and shade fills may also be thick and sleek. A color copy was near to the initial in color matches, while there was some dropoff while in text's sharpness.
|Canon MAXIFY MB2050|
The Canon MB2050 To the naked eye, image prints are just like from Canon’s dedicated photo printers, and it’s only if you appear very tightly that you just see a slight fall-off within the imitation of deeper shades. Once the front panel folded down, the four ink tanks that only slip into their holder. All four cartridges are XL ability, with dark being advantageous to 200 pages, one along with the color versions efficient at between 700 and 1,000 pages, depending on the shade. We tried the MFP over Wi-Fi, but check situations were slow despite a distinct line of sight to your switch significantly less than two yards away. Changing into a USB connection sped things up, however, not by around we’d anticipated; A1,200 dotsperinch (dpi) check of the 6x4in photograph needed two minutes. Scans were moderately right, and in prints, the vague wording was excellent for an inkjet. They appeared without saturation, leading to somewhat dull graphics although published colors were daring.
This Canon MAXIFY MB2050 show isn’t a touchscreen, but with three soft buttons within the cell and a four-way navigation pad, it’s straightforward enough to work your path across the comprehensive menu program. In addition to the visible features to Copy, Scan, and Fax, you'll find Cloud and Access Choice alternatives, which cover primary online accessibility and uploading to and accessing from USB drives. A full A4-size photo needed just 18 seconds to print on plain-paper and demonstrated no signs of striping and the banding that afflicts inkjet printers. So we additionally produced the identical picture using higher priced photo paper the colors were reasonably dim, although. The outcomes below were fantastic, with far more stunning colors and lighter skin colors. The print time increased to a full two minutes when utilizing shiny paper, but that’s not extraordinarily slow, and the MB2050 can typically be used-to print advertising brochures and product pictures, fliers to time from time.
Canon MAXIFY MB2050 Specifications:
- PRINTER SPECIFICATIONS
- Print Speed (approx.): 16.0 ipm mono A4, 11.0 ipm colour A4.
- First Page Out Time (approx.): Mono: 8 sec (ready) / 12 sec (sleep), Colour: 12 sec (ready) / 15 sec (sleep).
- Print Technology: Inkjet, FINE print head.
- Maximum Print Resolution: 600 x 1200 dpi.
- Print Margins (min.): Top: 3mm, Bottom: 5mm, Left & Right: 3.4mm.
- 2-Sided Printing: Automatic (A4, LTR plain paper).
- SCANNER SPECIFICATIONS
- Scanner Type: Flatbed, ADF.
- Scanner Technology: CIS color scanner.
- Scanner Resolution (Optical): Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi.
- Maximum Document Size: Flatbed: A4, LTR (216x297mm), ADF: A4, LTR, LGL.
- Scanning Depth (Input / Output): Colour: 48 bit / 24 bit, Greyscale: 16 bit / 8 bit.
- Scan Functions: Scan to email, Scan to a network folder, Scan to Cloud, Scan to USB.
- ADF Scanning Speed (approx.): 10 ppm color A4 (1-sided), 18 ppm mono A4 (1-sided).
- COPIER SPECIFICATIONS
- Copy Speed (approx.): ADF color: 7 ipm, ADF mono: 15 ipm.
- Multiple Copy: Up to 99 pages.
- Reduction / Enlargement: 25-400%, Fit to Page.
- Copy quality settings: Standard, High.
- Copy functions: Frame Erase, Collate, 2-on-1, 4-on-1.
- FAX SPECIFICATIONS
- Fax Type: Super G3 / Colour.
- Fax Resolution: Mono: up to 300 x 300dpi, Colour: 200 x 200 dpi.
- Fax Speed: Mono: approx. 3 sec. (33.6kbps), Colour: approx. 1 min. (33.6kbps).
- Fax Memory: Up to 250 pages.
- Coded Speed Dialling: Max. 100 locations.
- Group Dial: Max. 99 locations.
- INKS & YIELD
- Ink Type: Dual Resistant High-Density ink, 4 ink tanks (Black, Cyan, Magenta, Yellow).
- XL Inks: PGI-1500XL BK (1200 pages), PGI-1500XL C (1020 pages), PGI-1500XL M (780 pages), PGI-1500XL Y (935 pages), Colour ink tanks (CMY) average yield: 900 pages.
- GENERAL FEATURES
- Display Type & Size: 6.2cm colour display.
- Automatic Document Feeder: Up to 50-sheets.
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 463 x 389 x 260 mm, 463 x 459 x 260 mm (paper installed.
- Weight: 10.7kg.
- Power Source: AC 100-240V, 50/60Hz.
- Power Consumption: Off Approx. 0.2 W, Standby (connected to PC via USB): Approx. 1.0 W (scanning lamp off), Standby (all ports connected): Approx. 2.0 W (scanning lamp off), Time to enter Standby mode: 7 minutes, Copying: Approx. 26 W.
- Typical Electricity Consumption: 0.2 kWh.
- Noise Levels: Approx. 53 dB(A).
- Recommended Operating Environment: Temperature: 15-30°C, Humidity: 10-80%RH (no dew condensation).
- Duty Cycle (monthly): up to 15,000 pages.
- Recommended Print Volume: 200-1000 pages / month.
Canon MAXIFY MB2050 Compatibility Operating Systems:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1 (including Windows 8.1 Update), Windows 8
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 (32 bit only)
- Note: For Windows, NET Framework 4 or. NET Framework 4.5 is required.
- For Windows XP, XPS Essentials Pack is required.
- Mac OS X v10.7.5 to Mac OS X v10.10
Canon MAXIFY MB2050 Driver and User Manual Download
|MB2050 series Full Driver & Software Package (OS X)|
|MB2050 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)|
|MB2050 series MP Drivers Ver.1.04 (Windows)|
|MB2050 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.184.108.40.206 (Mac)|
|MB2050 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.04 (Windows)|
|MB2050 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 220.127.116.11 (OS X 10.6)|
|MB2050 series XPS Printer Driver Ver.5.80 (Windows)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 4.1.3 (macOS 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (Source file)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.00 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.00 for Linux (Source file)|
|User Manual (Mac)|
|User Manual (Windows)|
How to Setup and Install Canon MAXIFY MB2050 Driver:
Follow this steps to get the installation instructions to setup a driver
- Open up driver download documents that you've completed downloading.
- Then, extract the files that have remained in the double click.
- Comply with the complying with actions as well as the setup procedure will begin automatically.
- After the installation process is full, then you have the ability to print with your favored printer.
- Do not forget to check Canon printer USB cable connected to your computer system.
How To Uninstall Canon MAXIFY MB2050 Driver:
This is a guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Visit Start Menu after that chooses Control Panel
- Click Uninstall a program
- Then double-click on the printer driver you want to delete.
- Click Uninstall then your printer driver will certainly be immediately removed.
- Then restart your computer to finish the elimination procedure.