The Canon Maxify MB2120 at 6 seconds for the original web page out and 19 web pages per minute (ppm). During our examinations on a Windows 10 testbed with an Intel Core i5 processor, while publishing our lightly formatted message record, the MB2120's first-page-out time was below Canon's ranking (8 secs) and also it finished the job a little faster (20ppm). As we included formatting, shade, graphics, as well as embedded pictures, the MB2120 stalled substantially, dropping to 7.8 ppm. At 10.3 next 18.3 next 18.1 inches (HWD) as well as considering 23.2 extra pounds, the MB2120 has the very same impact as all another Maxify all-in-one (AIO) printers, consisting of both the MB2720 as well as the Canon Maxify MB2020, which the MB2120 changes. All these versions feature 50-sheet automatic file feeders (ADFs). The MB5000-series designs have duplexing ADFs, and also the MB2000 devices do not. A duplexing ADF can check two-sided documents immediately, without your needing to turn web pages by hand. To get an auto-duplexing ADF, you 'd need to step up to either the MB5120 or the two-drawer MB5420.
|Canon MAXIFY MB2120|
The Canon MB2120 printer boasts a fast first hard copy time of 6 seconds by print stimulate to 19.0 ipm (B&W)/ 13.0 ipm (Color). Built for large jobs, it has a large 250 sheet paper cassette and also 20,000-page obligation cycle. The useful MAXIFY Ink storage tanks deliver a high page yield from one set of ink, and even the Dual Immune-High Thickness (DRHD) ink system generates laser sharp text that is the spot as well as highlighter resistant. The whole MAXIFY schedule functions built-in Wi-Fi and also is entirely suitable with the Canon PRINT app. This makes it simple to share and even print info straight from your tablet and also smart device via pick preferred Cloud solutions. You could additionally conveniently check straight to your smartphone. Most importantly, the environment-friendly MB2120 printer is backed by 100% U.S.-based customer care as well as assistance. This moment, however, there was only a 1.6 ppm distinction between this Maxify and the WorkForce WF-2760 (6.2 ppm), which would undoubtedly be an imperfection on a maker with a more excellent volume score, yet which matters much less here. Also, the MB2120 published our 4-by-6-inch examination images at the rate of one every 43 seconds, a typical time amongst the Maxie's we've examined recently, and also 23 secs much faster compared to Epson's equivalent WF-2760 AIO.
The Canon Maxify MB2120 models have comparable result high quality, as there are no significant distinctions between the print engines and also extra tools. That said, the MB2120's text output looked laser-quality across the board, with smaller serif as well as sans-serif fonts holding their form as little as 4 points, making even the "small print" readable. Our embedded organization graphics, consisting of several bars, pie, as well as line charts, simultaneously with shaded records as well as other personalities, looked great, though I did see remarkable comparatively mild banding (a regular original of faint striations) in the darker histories on some of our PowerPoint slides. But lighter-colored slopes, hairlines (0.5 points as well as smaller sized), and also lighter complete general looked exceptional.
The Maxify MB2120 Considering precisely what you give up for an ugly $20 (or so) cost savings in between the two, only under some specific scenarios might we recommend the Canon Maxify MB2120 Wireless Office Inkjet Printer covering the MB2720. The added 250-sheet document cassette alone is well worth $20 unless certainly, those additional number of inches of height make the MB2720 as well tall for its desired place. If you seldom, if ever before, transform your print media, state from letter dimension to photo (4 by 6 inches), as well as if your print and also copy loads are light, and also you anticipate them to stay that way, then the MB2120 might be a better option. Otherwise, the MB2720 deserves stronger factor to consider.
Canon MAXIFY MB2120 Specifications:
- Print Speed (up to): Black:FPOT (Black): 6 Seconds - ESAT (Black): 19.0 ipm, Color:FPOT (Color): 7 Seconds - ESAT (Color): 13.0 ipm.
- Number of Nozzles: Pigment Black: 1,280 / Color: 3,072 / Total: 4,352.
- Print Resolution (Up to): Up to 600 x 1200 dpi.
- Ink Compatibility: PGI-1200 Black - 12.4 ml (Std) / 34.7 ml (XL), PGI-1200 Cyan - 4.5 ml (Std) / 12.0 ml (XL), PGI-1200 Magenta - 4.5 ml (Std) / 12.0 ml (XL), PGI-1200 Yellow - 4.5 ml (Std) / 12.0 ml (XL), Up to 1,200 Black & White / 900 Color Pages when using XL ink tanks.
- Paper Sizes: 4 x 6, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes.
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: Plain Paper, High-Resolution Paper, Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy, Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss, Photo Paper Pro Luster.
- Matte: Matte Photo Paper: Other: Business Card, Label Paper, U.S.#10 Envelopes.
- Printer Features: AirPrint, Auto 2-Sided Printing, Advanced Auto Sheet Feeder, Canon PRINT app, Document Printing, Google Cloud Print, Microsoft Mobile Print, Mopria Device Printing, Quick Toolbox, Wireless Printing.
- Output Tray Capacity: Cassette: 250 Sheets Plain Paper (Letter or Legal) or 20 Sheets Photo Paper 4 x 6.
- Noise Level (Approx.): Approx. 56.0 dB(A).
- Copy Speed (up to): FCOT (Color): Approx. 11 Seconds.
- Reduction / Enlargement: 25% - 400%.
- Copy Features: 2-on-1 Copy, 4-on-1 Copy, ID Card Copy, AE (Auto Exposure / Intensity) Copy, Collated Copy (ADF only), Fit-to-Page, Frame Erase Copy (Flatbed), Preset Copy Ratios, Preview, Standard Copy, 2-Sided Copy, Zoom.
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS).
- Max. Resolutions: Optical:ADF & Flatbed: 1200 x 1200 dpi (Optical), Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi (Interpolated).
- Scanner Features: Push Scan, Scan to Memory (USB Flash Memory), Network Scan, Scan to Cloud, Scan to Concur, Scan to Email, Scan to Network Folder.
- Color Depth: 48-bit Internal/24-bit External.
- Max. Document Size: Flatbed: 8.5 x 11 (Letter); ADF - 50 Sheet Capacity, ADF: 8.5 x 14 (Legal); ADF - 10 Sheet Capacity.
- Modem Speed: 33.6 Kbps (Super G3 Color FAX).
- Transmission Speed (approx.): Black: Approx. 3 sec. per page, Color: Approx. 1 min. per page.
- Memory Capacity: Approx. 250 Pages.
- Speed Dialing: 100 Locations.
- Fax Features: Answering Machine Connectivity, Caller Rejection, Check RX Fax Info., Dial Search, Double-Sided Printing (Fax Images), FAX to Network Folder, Extra Fine Mode, Fax Reception Reject, Fax Number Re-Entry, F/T Changing (Manual), Memory Transmission, Redial, Remote Reception.
- Other Features: Custom Profiles, 2.5 LCD, Folder Setting Utility, Highlighter and Smudge Resistant Ink, Access Point Mode, High Page-Yield, Job Reservation, Low Cost Per Page Printing, 15,000 Duty Cycle, Quick First Print, MAXIFY Cloud Link, Quiet Mode, Standard MIB Support, SNMP Support, Records of Use, Job Reservation, Remote UI, Setting Restrictions, Up to 20,000 Pages Duty Cycle, Auto Power On, Schedule On/Off.
- Standard Interface: Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n), USB Flash Memory, Hi-Speed USB.
- Software Included: WINDOWS /MAC, MAXIFY MB2120 Printer Driver, Master Setup, PosterArtist Lite(Windows Only), Scan Utility, My Printer (Windows Only), Network Tool, Speed Dial Utility.
- Power Consumption (approx.): 27.0W Copying (0.9W Standby).
- Dimension (W x D x H): 18.1 (W) x 18.3 (D) x 10.3 (H).
- Weight: 23.2 lbs.
Canon MAXIFY MB2120 Compatibility Operating Systems:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1 (including Windows 8.1 Update), Windows 8
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 (32 bit only)
- Note: For Windows, NET Framework 4 or. NET Framework 4.5 is required.
- For Windows XP, XPS Essentials Pack is required.
- Mac OS X v10.7.5 to Mac OS X v10.10
Canon MAXIFY MB2120 Driver and User Manual Download
|MB2120 series Full Driver & Software Package (Mac)|
|MB2120 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)|
|MB2120 series XPS Printer Driver Ver.6.00 (Windows)|
|MB2120 series MP Drivers Ver.1.00 (Windows)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.40 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.40 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.40 for Linux (Source file)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.40 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.40 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.40 for Linux (Source file)|
|MB2120 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.188.8.131.52 (Mac)|
|ICA Driver Ver.4.2.0 (Mac)|
|MB2120 series MP Drivers Ver.1.00 (Windows)|
|User Manual (Mac)|
|User Manual (Windows)|
How to Setup and Install Canon MAXIFY MB2120 Driver:
Follow this steps to get the installation instructions to setup a driver
- Open up driver download documents that you've completed downloading.
- Then, extract the files that have remained in the double click.
- Comply with the complying with actions as well as the setup procedure will begin automatically.
- After the installation process is full, then you have the ability to print with your favored printer.
- Do not forget to check Canon printer USB cable connected to your computer system.
How To Uninstall Canon MAXIFY MB2120 Driver:
This is a guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Visit Start Menu after that chooses Control Panel
- Click Uninstall a program
- Then double-click on the printer driver you want to delete.
- Click Uninstall then your printer driver will certainly be immediately removed.
- Then restart your computer to finish the elimination procedure.