The Canon MAXIFY MB2150 Flexible printer, scanner, copier as well as fax developed for home occupations that require high-quality mono and color print quality with an affordable each web page. With Canon MAXIFY MB2150 Series produces impressive prints with dazzling colors and also crisp text appropriating its marker- and friction-resistant DRHD watercolors. The Canon MAXIFY, MB2150 Series editions, A4 at a rapid 19 ipm mono as well as 13 ipm color, while its initial page out time (FPOT) merely is six secs. The Canon MAXIFY MB2150 is a 4-in-1 printer which covers all the printing needs for your house or small company. Multiple functions and wireless connection imply that you can print, copy, check and fax from anywhere on your home network. And this is all supplied with efficiency as well as high quality, with little wastage. With a built-in facsimile machine as well as through printing choices, the functional Canon Maxify MB2050 All-in-One Wireless Inkjet Printer with Fax is the perfect addition to any home office.
|Canon MAXIFY MB2150|
The Canon MB2150 boasts a large 250-sheet paper tray, plus a big automatic record feeder which is best for scanning and also copying. The auto paper feeder can hold up to 50 sheets, letting you scan or copy multi-page files effortlessly. It additionally includes a double-sided print option, to help you write specialist records and also save money on paper consumption. You'll never need to wait for your documents thanks to A4 record ISO print activities of 16 ipm in mono as high as 11 ipm in color. We evaluated the MFP over Wi-Fi, however, check times were sluggish regardless of a clear view of a router less than two meters away. Switching to a USB connection sped up points up, but not by as much as we 'd hoped; a 1,200 dots per inch (dpi) check of a 6x4in picture took two minutes. Scans were relatively right, and in prints, a black message was superb for an inkjet. While printed colors were bold they showed up did not have in saturation, bring about slightly dull graphics.
Despite all that noise, the Canon MAXIFY MB2150 turns out carefully outlined documents in both mono and color without creases, smears, or variant in ink application. Black message files are dark and crisp, but not also densely printed as well as logical. Canon reckons its ink executes prints last longer, as well as it dries out unusually swiftly as it's hard to earn its spot whatsoever. Vibrant charts and also photos additionally show up crisp as well as distinct. However, this is no picture printer as well as it does not have both the resolution as well as the cartridge setup to do justice to images on photo paper. Without Canon's six-ink cartridge system (there are just five rounds below) the shielding looks unsubtle and impractical. The MB2150 takes XL ink tanks which makes sure that you will undoubtedly accomplish maximum productivity with very little waste. The ink tanks bottle print as complete as 1,200 A4 file web pages in mono and as much as 900 in color, as well as are separately exchangeable, so you do not have to get a new multipack when you lack a single tone.
Printing at a fast pace, the MAXIFY MB2150 could get out the first web page in merely six seconds, so that you aren't left waiting for as well lengthy. Able to duplicate brilliant colors as well as a crisp message, the 600 x 1200 dpi print resolution delivers fantastic quality photos and also records. At the end of the front panel, there are a set of 250-sheet paper trays, which have to be prolonged before usage as well as increase the total trace of the printer. The inexpensive plate is mainly for A4 paper, but the top one could take a wide variety of sizes. Every single time you transform the materials of a tray, you're asked to register the information, so the printer understands the components of each dish.
Canon MAXIFY MB2150 Specifications:
- PRINTER SPECIFICATIONS
- Print Speed (approx.): 19.0 ipm mono A4, 13.0 ipm colour A4.
- First Page Out Time (approx.): Mono: 6 sec (ready) / 10 sec (sleep), Colour: 7 sec (ready) / 14 sec (sleep).
- Print Technology: Inkjet, FINE print head.
- Maximum Print Resolution: 600 x 1200 dpi.
- Print Margins (min.): Top: 3mm, Bottom: 5mm, Left & Right: 3.4mm.
- 2-Sided Printing: Automatic (A4, LTR plain paper).
- SCANNER SPECIFICATIONS
- Scanner Type: Flatbed, ADF.
- Scanner Technology: CIS color scanner.
- Scanner Resolution (Optical): Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi.
- Maximum Document Size: Flatbed: A4, LTR (216x297mm) ADF: A4, LTR, LGL.
- Scanning Depth (Input / Output): Colour: 48 bit / 24 bit, Greyscale: 16 bit / 8 bit.
- Scan Functions: Scan to email, Scan to the network folder, Scan to Cloud, Scan to USB.
- COPIER SPECIFICATIONS
- Copy Speed (approx.): ADF color: 10 ipm¹, ADF mono: 18 ipm¹.
- Multiple Copy: Up to 99 pages.
- Reduction / Enlargement: 25-400%, Fit to Page.
- Copy quality settings: Standard, High.
- Copy functions: Frame Erase, Collate, 2-on-1, 4-on-1.
- FAX SPECIFICATIONS
- Fax Type: Super G3 / Colour.
- Fax Resolution: Mono: up to 300 x 300dpi, Colour: 200 x 200 dpi.
- Fax Speed: Mono: approx. 3 sec. (33.6kbps), Colour: approx. 1 min. (33.6kbps).
- Fax Memory: Up to 250 pages.
- Coded Speed Dialling: Max. 100 locations.
- Group Dial: Max. 99 locations.
- INKS & YIELD
- Ink Type: Dual Resistant High-Density ink, 4 ink tanks (Black, Cyan, Magenta, Yellow).
- XL Inks: PGI-1500XL BK (1200 pages), PGI-1500XL C (1020 pages), PGI-1500XL M (780 pages), PGI-1500XL Y (935 pages), Colour ink tanks (CMY) average yield: 900 pages¹.
- PAPER SUPPORT
- Paper Types: Plain Paper, Envelopes (DL, COM10, C5, Monarch), Canon High Resolution Paper (HR-101N), Canon Matte (MP-101), Canon Pro Luster (LU-101), Canon Plus Semi-gloss (SG-201), Canon Plus Glossy II (PP-201), Canon Glossy Everyday Use (GP-501).
- Maximum Paper Input: Cassette: 250 sheets of plain paper.
- Paper Sizes: Plain paper: A4, A5, B5, LTR, LGL, Photo paper: A4, LTR, 20x25cm, 13x18cm, 10x15cm, Custom sizes: Width 89-215.9 mm, Length 127-355.6 mm.
- Paper Weight: Plain paper: 64 - 105 g/m², Canon photo paper up to 275 g/m².
- Wired Connections: Hi-Speed USB 2.0, USB flash memory port (A type).
- Wireless Connections: Wi-Fi IEEE802.11 b/g/n¹ Wireless LAN Frequency Band: 2.4GHz Access Point Mode.
- Applications Support Canon PRINT Inkjet/SELPHY app MAXIFY Cloud Link (from printer screen or smart device) Canon Print Service plug-in (Android) Mopria Microsoft Mobile Print Apple AirPrint Google Cloud Print.
- Minimum System Requirements: Windows: Internet Explorer, internet connection or CD-ROM Mac: Safari 5 and internet connection Display: 1024x768 or higher.
- Software Included: Printer driver and fax driver Quick Utility Toolbox IJ Network Device Setup Utility Easy-WebPrint EX.
- GENERAL FEATURES
- Display Type & Size: 6.2cm colour display.
- Automatic Document Feeder: Up to 50-sheets.
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 463 x 389 x 260 mm, 463 x 459 x 260 mm (paper installed).
- Weight: 10.6kg.
- Power Source: AC 100-240V, 50/60Hz.
Canon MAXIFY MB2150 Compatibility Operating Systems:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1 (including Windows 8.1 Update), Windows 8
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 (32 bit only)
- Note: For Windows, NET Framework 4 or. NET Framework 4.5 is required.
- For Windows XP, XPS Essentials Pack is required.
- Mac OS X v10.7.5 to Mac OS X v10.10
Canon MAXIFY MB2150 Driver and User Manual Download
|MB2150 series Full Driver & Software Package (Mac)|
|MB2150 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)|
|MB2150 series XPS Printer Driver Ver.6.00 (Windows)|
|MB2150 series MP Drivers Ver.1.00 (Windows)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.40 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.40 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.40 for Linux (Source file)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.40 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.40 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.40 for Linux (Source file)|
|MB2150 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.188.8.131.52 (Mac)|
|ICA Driver Ver.4.2.0 (Mac)|
|MB2150 series MP Drivers Ver.1.00 (Windows)|
|User Manual (Mac)|
|User Manual (Windows)|
How to Setup and Install Canon MAXIFY MB2150 Driver:
Follow this steps to get the installation instructions to setup a driver
- Open up driver download documents that you've completed downloading.
- Then, extract the files that have remained in the double click.
- Comply with the complying with actions as well as the setup procedure will begin automatically.
- After the installation process is full, then you have the ability to print with your favored printer.
- Do not forget to check Canon printer USB cable connected to your computer system.
How To Uninstall Canon MAXIFY MB2150 Driver:
This is a guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Visit Start Menu after that chooses Control Panel
- Click Uninstall a program
- Then double-click on the printer driver you want to delete.
- Click Uninstall then your printer driver will certainly be immediately removed.
- Then restart your computer to finish the elimination procedure.
Canon MAXIFY MB2150 Wireless setup:
- Press the HOME button on the printer. If an error screen is displayed, tap OK, then press the HOME button.
- Flick the screen left or right, then tap LAN settings.
- Tap Wireless LAN setup.
- Tap Cableless setup.
- Tap OK.