The Canon MAXIFY MB2320 prints, duplicates, scans, and also faxes. It can print from or check to a USB thumb drive. It determines 12.6 by 18.3 by 18.1 inches (HWD), as well as consider 26.3 pounds. Paper ability is charitable 500 sheets, split in between two 250-sheet dishes that hold up to legal-size paper. It comprises an automatic duplexer for two-sided printing. On top of the printer is the letter-sized flatbed, plus a 50-sheet automatic file feeder (ADF) where you could check at up to right size. The 3-inch, color touch-screen LCD supplies straightforward accessibility to MFP features. Controls include an On/Off button, a Residence button, a Back switch with, switches with a ruby symbol for black-and-white and color scanning, as well as a Quit button. The majority of the photos I printed with the MB2320 have to do with the top quality you 'd get out of drugstore prints. A monochrome picture was tinted, for example.
|Canon MAXIFY MB2320|
The Canon MB2320 printer is engineered for excellent effectiveness as well as performance. You don't have to wait for your prints, thanks a fast printout time as well as quick multi-page copying. It handles large jobs smoothly, thanks to a high-speed, 50 sheet ADF as well as two paper cassettes with an integrated capability of 500 sheets, or a full ream of paper. You're ready for any task when you load letterhead in one recording and also the open document in the other. The MAXIFY solid ink packages provide a high page yield, while an innovative ink formula produces the crisp message, sharp contrast, as well as dazzling colors that are smudge-proof and also highlighter resistant. All of it amounts to trusted, top quality, low-cost prints.
The Canon MAXIFY MB2320 is ordinary for an inkjet, however irregular, with above-par text, crappy graphics, and average photos. Book high class needs to be excellent for any business use, other than files requiring tiny typefaces. With graphics, a lot of backgrounds in our examination photos revealed banding (a regular pattern of striations). Slim lines were just about shed in two pictures. Graphics are excellent for much private organization uses, though I 'd wait to use them for handouts going to people I was trying to impress or for official reports. Honestly, we have seen occasional-use mobile printers with 100-page cartridge returns that have reduced CPPs than this. The bright side, however, is that Canon's higher-yield storage tanks will undoubtedly lessen these frightening operating costs by the majority. In this instance, the black XL cartridge costs $31.99 and provides 1,200 web pages, while the XL shade containers set you back $15.99 and also print concerning 900 pages. Using these numbers, we determined the black-and-white CPP at 2.7 cents and the color page one to 8.1 cents.
This Maxify MB2320 model makes use of a different collection of ink cartridges than its more expensive MB5320 brother or sister does, so the cost each web page is various. Like with newest high-volume inkjets, whether you use the standard-yield or high-yield/XL tanks figures substantially in the total expense each web page (CPP). In this instance, the primary black storage tank is good for, according to Canon, 400 prints and it sets you back $22.99 on Canon's Web site, while the three color cartridges cost $13.99 each as well as are rated at 300 web pages. (These reduced yields surprised us especially given the dimension of the tanks.) Making use of these numbers, we estimate that when printing with the standard-yield containers, monochrome pages on this Maxify will cost a significant 5.8 cents, and also color pages will run you just shy of 20 cents each (19.9 cents, to be precise).
Canon MAXIFY MB2320 Specifications:
- Print Speed (up to): Black: ESAT: Approx. 23.0 ipm, Color: ESAT: Approx. 15.0 ipm.
- Number of Nozzles: Color: 3,072 / Pigment Black: 1,280 / Total: 4,352.
- Print Resolution (Up to): Up to 600 x 1200 dpi.
- Ink Compatibility: PGI-1200 BK XL, PGI-1200 C XL, PGI-1200 M XL, PGI-1200 Y XL, PGI-1200 C, PGI-1200 M, PGI-1200 Y, PGI-1200 BK.
- Paper Sizes: 4 x 6, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes.
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: Plain Paper, High Resolution Paper, Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy, Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss, Photo Paper Pro Luster, Matte: Matte Photo Paper, Envelope: U.S. #10 Envelope, Chlorine-free paper can be used.
- Printer Features: 3.0 Touch LCD, AirPrint, Auto 2-Sided Printing, Advanced Auto Sheet Feeder, Document Printing, Google Cloud Print, MAXIFY Printing Solutions, Quick Toolbox, Wireless Printing.
- Output Tray Capacity: Upper Cassette: 250 Sheets Plain Paper (letter or legal) or 20 Sheets Photo Paper 4 x 6, Lower Cassette: 250 Sheets Plain Paper (letter or legal).
- Copy Speed (up to): FCOT(Color): Approx. 12 seconds.
- Reduction / Enlargement: 25% - 400%.
- Copy Features: 2-on-1 copy, 4-on-1 copy, AE (Auto Exposure / Intensity) copy, Collated Copy (ADF only), Frame Erase Copy, Fit-to-Page, Preset Copy Ratios, Preset Copy, Preview, Standard Copy, Zoom.
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS).
- Max. Resolutions: Optical:Flatbed: 1200 x 1200 dpi, ADF: 1200 x 1200 dpi, Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi.
- Scanner Features: Push Scan, Scan to Memory (USB Flash Memory), Scan Email, Scan Solution, Scan to Cloud, Scan to Network Folder.
- Color Depth: 48-bit internal/24-bit external.
- Max. Document Size: Flatbed: 8.5 x 11.7, ADF: 8.5 x 14.
- Modem Speed: 33.6 Kbps (Super G3 color FAX).
- Transmission Speed (approx.): Black: Approx. 3 sec. per page, Color: Approx. 1 min. per page.
- Memory Capacity: Approx. 250 Pages.
- Speed Dialing: 100 Locations.
- Fax Features: Answering Machine Connectivity, Caller Rejection, Check RX Fax Info., Dial Search, Double-sided printing (fax images), FAX to Network Folder, Extra Fine Mode, Fax Reception Reject, Fax Number Re-Entry, F/T Changing (manual), Memory Transmission, Redial, Remote Reception.
- Other Features: AirPrint, Custom Profiles, Google Cloud Print, Wireless Printing, 3.0 Touch LCD, Folder Setting Utility, Highlighter and Smudge Resistant Ink, High Page-Yield, Job Reservation, Low Cost Per Page Printing, Mobile Device Printing, 15,000 Page Duty Cycle, Quick First Print, MAXIFY Cloud Link.
- Standard Interface: Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n), Ethernet.
- USB Flash memory: Hi-Speed USB.
- Dimension (W x D x H): 18.3 (W) x 18.1 (D) x 12.6 (H).
- Weight: 26.9 lbs.
- Warranty: 1-Year limited warranty with InstantExchange Program. 1-Year toll-free technical phone support.
Canon MAXIFY MB2320 Compatibility Operating Systems:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1 (including Windows 8.1 Update), Windows 8
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 (32 bit only)
- Note: For Windows, NET Framework 4 or. NET Framework 4.5 is required.
- For Windows XP, XPS Essentials Pack is required.
- Mac OS X v10.7.5 to Mac OS X v10.10
Canon MAXIFY MB2320 Driver and User Manual Download
|MB2320 series Full Driver & Software Package (OS X)|
|MB2320 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)|
|MB2320 series MP Drivers Ver.1.04 (Windows)|
|MB2320 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.184.108.40.206 (10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)|
|MB2320 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.04 (Windows)|
|MB2320 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 220.127.116.11 (OS X 10.6)|
|MB2320 series XPS Printer Driver Ver.5.80 (Windows)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 4.1.3 (Mac)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (Source file)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.00 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.00 for Linux (Source file)|
|User Manual (Mac)|
|User Manual (Windows)|
How to Setup and Install Canon MAXIFY MB2320 Driver:
Follow this steps to get the installation instructions to setup a driver
- Open up driver download documents that you've completed downloading.
- Then, extract the files that have remained in the double click.
- Comply with the complying with actions as well as the setup procedure will begin automatically.
- After the installation process is full, then you can print with your favored printer.
- Do not forget to check Canon printer USB cable connected to your computer system.
How To Uninstall Canon MAXIFY MB2320 Driver:
This is a guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Visit Start Menu after that chooses Control Panel
- Click Uninstall a program
- Then double-click on the printer driver you want to delete.
- Click Uninstall then your printer driver will undoubtedly be immediately removed.
- Then restart your computer to finish the elimination procedure.
Canon MAXIFY MB2320 Wireless Setup:
- Before connecting the machine to the network, the computer needs to be connected to the network. Make sure that configuration of the computer and access point or router is complete.
- Add (connect) the Canon MAXIFY MB2320 to the network.
- The configuration, router functions, setup procedures and security settings of the network device vary depending on your system environment. For details, refer to your device's instruction manual or contact its manufacturer.
- In an office setup, consult your network administrator.
- If you connect to a network that is not protected with security measures, there is a risk of disclosing data such as your personal information to a third party.
- The Canon MAXIFY MB2320 cannot be used over a wireless and wired connection at the same time.
- If an error message appears or if you have trouble with the network connection, refer to the printed manual: Network Setup Troubleshooting.
- An "Ad-hoc connection," which establishes a direct link to the computer over a wireless connection without using an access point, is not supported. Be sure to prepare an access point.
Wireless Setup Using WPS:
- Press the Setup button (A).
- The Setup menu screen is displayed.
- Use the < or > button (B) to select Wireless LAN Setup, then press the OK button.
- Use the? Or? Button (C) to select Yes, then Press the OK button.
- When the wireless connection is enabled, the Wi-Fi lamp (D) lights blue.
- Select another setup, then presses the OK button on Canon MB2320 printer.
- Select WPS, then press the OK button.
- Select Push button method then presses the OK button.
- Press the OK button.
- NOTE: To use the PIN code method for setup, select PIN code method in 6, then press the OK button.
- Press and hold the WPS button on the access point (for about 5 seconds), then press the OK button on the machine within 2 minutes.
- For details on the WPS button pressing, refer to the manual of your access point.
- The Wi-Fi lamp (blue) flashes while searching for or connecting to an access point.
- When the above screen appears, press the OK button.
- The Setup menu screen returns.
- Press the COPY button (E) on your Canon MAXIFY MB2320.
- The copy standby screen is displayed.