The Canon MAXIFY MB2340 sits only over entry-level in the range, however, supplies some features, like its second paper trays, which we wouldn't anticipate in this class of equipment. Its all-black situation looks slightly reminiscent of the housing market PIXMA array, however, has a larger footprint as well as is a great deal taller. With MAXIFY Cloud Link yourself could print from and also scan to popular cloud services like Evernote, Dropbox or Google Drive directly from the printer screen or a mobile phone making use of the MAXIFY Printing Solutions app. Scan to email, Apple AirPrint and also Google Cloud Print features are additionally sustained. Make daylight work of every business including multi-page scanning and duplicating thanks to 2 250-sheet paper cassettes, an integrated 50-sheet ADF, and a big color touch screen. Leisurely, double-sided printing is likewise offered for included professionalism and reliability as well as reduced paper intake.
|Canon MAXIFY MB2340|
The Canon MB2340 Home office environments frequently require productivity and also versatility from an area saving style and this service Inkjet All-In-One supplies. With wireless as reliable as Ethernet attachment, specialist print quality plus copy, check and also fax functions it has a recommended monthly print volume of in between 200 and 1,000 web pages. A fold-down cover on the front panel gives access to the four ink cartridges. Although these are only offered in one yield, it's relatively high with 1,200 pages for black and also, oddly, three widely different quantities for the cyan, magenta and yellow inks of 1020, 780 and even 935 pages, individually. At the end are terminals to USB and 10/100 Ethernet networking, but one of the most significant connection is wireless, as it opens up direct printing from iOS as well as Android tools and remote print through numerous Cloud solutions. Business graphics on simple paper are bright as well as reliable, with the first registration of overlaid black text. Book pages themselves are clean and stone's throw except for laser top quality.
The Canon MAXIFY MB2340 was Never waiting for your business papers again. Fast A4 paper ISO print speeds of 23 ipm in mono, as well as 15 ipm in color, are combined with a similarly quick Quick First Print time of around 7 seconds. On top of the machine is a flatbed scanner with a 50-sheet Automatic Record Feeder (ADF) as well as a fold-over feed tray and established right into the front face of the lid is a 75mm LCD touchscreen. This is surrounded by six functional buttons, which is all that's required as a lot of options are touched on the display itself. There's a USB socket near the left-hand side of the front panel along with this can be made use of for posting documents or pictures for printing, and also for downloading and set up inspected websites. Below the front panel, there are a set of 250-sheet paper trays, which need to be prolonged before usage and also raise the general effect of the printer. The lowered plate is mostly for the A4 paper. However, the top one can take a wide variety of dimensions. Every single time you transform the products of a tray, you're asked to register the details, so the ink-jet printer knows the outcomes of each plate.
The MAXIFY MB2340 Twin Immune-High Thickness inks generate a sharp message and vivid colors. These pigment inks have exceptional fastness - so they will not fade in time - and are pen and rubbing immune as well making them ideal for excellent quality organization papers. The ink cartridges are valued quite competitively, and supply costs each page of 2.0 p for monoprint as well as 5.2 p for color, containing 0.7 p for the paper. These ready was worthy along with contrast well with the maker's primary competitors. Compare them with an equal laser in addition to the color price, precisely, is a 3rd that of some designs. 15 x 10cm picture prints extracted from 47s to 1:02, so instead quick, and also the print premium is well up to previous arrays of Canon inkjet. Photos come through with natural, yet well-saturated, colors and show a lot of information. It's not viable to release them indeterminate, though along with they come through with considerable surrounds.
Canon MAXIFY MB2340 Specifications:
- PRINTER SPECIFICATIONS
- Print Speed (approx): 23.0 ipm mono A4, 15.0 ipm colour A4.
- First Page Out Time (approx): Mono: 7 sec (ready) / 11 sec (sleep), Colour: 9 sec (ready) / 14 sec (sleep).
- Print Technology: Inkjet, FINE print head.
- Maximum Print Resolution: 600 x 1200 dpi.
- Print Margins (min): Top: 3mm, Bottom: 5mm, Left & Right: 3.4mm.
- 2-Sided Printing: Automatic (A4, LTR plain paper).
- SCANNER SPECIFICATIONS
- Scanner Type: Flatbed, ADF.
- Scanner Technology: CIS color scanner.
- Scanner Resolution (Optical): Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi.
- Maximum Document Size: Flatbed: A4, LTR (216x297mm) , ADF: A4, LTR, LGL.
- Scanning Depth (Input / Output): Colour: 48 bit / 24 bit, Greyscale: 16 bit / 8 bit.
- Scan Functions: Scan to email, Scan to a network folder, Scan to Cloud, Scan to USB.
- ADF Scanning Speed (approx): 10 ppm color A4 (1-sided), 18 ppm mono A4 (1-sided).
- COPIER SPECIFICATIONS
- Copy Speed (approx.): ADF color: 10 ipm¹, ADF mono: 21 ipm¹.
- Multiple Copy: Up to 99 pages.
- Reduction / Enlargement: Copy quality settings, Standard, High.
- Copy functions: Frame Erase, Collate, 2-on-1, 4-on-1.
- FAX SPECIFICATIONS
- Fax Type: Super G3 / Colour.
- Fax Resolution: Mono: up to 300 x 300dpi, Colour: 200 x 200 dpi.
- Fax Speed: Mono: approx. 3 sec. (33.6kbps), Colour: approx. 1 min. (33.6kbps).
- Fax Memory: Up to 250 pages.
- Coded Speed Dialling: Max. 100 locations.
- Group Dial: Max. 99 locations.
- INKS & YIELD
- Ink Type: Dual Resistant High-Density ink, 4 ink tanks (Black, Cyan, Magenta, Yellow).
- XL Inks: PGI-1400XL BK (1200 pages), PGI-1400XL C (1020 pages), PGI-1400XL M (780 pages), PGI-1400XL Y (935 pages), Colour ink tanks (CMY) average yield: 900 pages.
- PAPER SUPPORT
- Paper Types: Plain Paper, Envelopes (DL, COM10), Canon High-Resolution Paper (HR-101N), Canon Matte (MP-101), Canon Pro Luster (LU-101), Canon Plus Semi-gloss (SG-201), Canon Plus Glossy II (PP-201), Canon Glossy Everyday Use (GP-501).
- Maximum Paper Input: Upper cassette: 250 sheets of plain paper, Lower cassette: 250 sheets of plain paper.
- Paper Sizes: Plain paper: A4, A5, B5, LTR, LGL, Photo paper: A4, LTR, 20x25cm, 13x18cm, 10x15cm, Custom sizes: Width 89-215.9 mm, Length 127-355.6 mm.
- Paper Weight: Plain paper: 64 - 105 g/m², Canon photo paper up to 275 g/m².
- Wired Connections: Hi-Speed USB 2.0, Ethernet 10/100Mbps (auto switchable), USB flash memory port (A type).
- Wireless Connections: Wi-Fi IEEE802.11 b/g/n¹.
- Access Point Mode: Wireless LAN Frequency Band: 2.4GHz.
- Applications Support MAXIFY Printing Solutions app, MAXIFY Cloud Link (from printer screen or smart device), Canon Print Service plug-in (Android), Apple AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, Print from Email.
- Software Included: Canon Quick Toolbox, Scanning Utility, Easy-WebPrint EX (for Windows).
- GENERAL FEATURES
- Display Type & Size: 7.5cm colour touchscreen.
- Automatic Document Feeder: Up to 50-sheets.
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 463 x 389 x 320 mm, 463 x 459 x 320 mm (paper installed).
- Weight: 12.2kg.
Canon MAXIFY MB2340 Compatibility Operating Systems:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1 (including Windows 8.1 Update), Windows 8
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 (32 bit only)
- Note: For Windows, NET Framework 4 or. NET Framework 4.5 is required.
- For Windows XP, XPS Essentials Pack is required.
- Mac OS X v10.7.5 to Mac OS X v10.10
Canon MAXIFY MB2340 Driver and User Manual Download
|MB2340 series Full Driver & Software Package (OS X)|
|MB2340 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)|
|MB2340 series MP Drivers Ver.1.04 (Windows)|
|MB2340 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.18.104.22.168 (10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)|
|MB2340 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.04 (Windows)|
|MB2340 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 22.214.171.124 (OS X 10.6)|
|MB2340 series XPS Printer Driver Ver.5.80 (Windows)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 4.1.3 (Mac)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (Source file)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.00 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.00 for Linux (Source file)|
|User Manual Download (Mac)|
|User Manual Download (Windows)|
How to Setup and Install Canon MAXIFY MB2340 Driver:
Follow this steps to get the installation instructions to setup a driver
- Open up driver download documents that you've completed downloading.
- Then, extract the files that have remained in the double click.
- Comply with the complying with actions as well as the setup procedure will begin automatically.
- After the installation process is full, then you have the ability to print with your favored printer.
- Do not forget to check Canon printer USB cable connection to your computer system.
How To Uninstall Canon MAXIFY MB2340 Driver:
This is a guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Visit Start Menu after that chooses Control Panel
- Click Uninstall a program
- Then double-click on the printer driver you want to delete.
- Click Uninstall then your printer driver will certainly be immediately removed.
- Then restart your computer to finish the elimination procedure.