The Canon MAXIFY MB2760 is the multifunction printer for you. Packed with great office features that attach you to your digital workspace - you'll never be extra geared up to dominate and also work task. The rate is what MAXIFY is renowned for, and the Canon MAXIFY MB2760 provides on this - Making it through 24 web pages per minutes. For those of you quickly it an item the first black and white web page out in approx. Six secs. All the while, providing a typical cost each web page of 3.6 cents per web page on black and white prints. If you have to check, copy, and also fax along with a photograph, an all-in-one is the means to go. Below's how to discover the best multifunction printer, plus our top suggestions for versions for both house as well as office use.
|Canon MAXIFY MB2760|
The Canon MB2760 series of printers supply inexpensive prints each web page and the finest for your office or home needs. Super fast printing at a massive 24 for web pages per minute is just what the Maxify series of printers is well-known for. On the whole, this Maxify's productivity and also ease functions are adequate, although the absence of Wi-Fi Direct is a little complex. Wi-Fi Direct or a comparable technology is available even on lots of entry-level AIO designs nowadays. But this Maxify gives sufficient alternate routes onto the mobile-printing highway that you should indeed have the ability to take care of. As has been our experience with Canon AIOs over the years, the scanner produced top quality scans and also duplicates. The message papers we checked for optical character recognition (OCR), for conversion to editable or searchable text, refined swiftly and even with minimal hassle. Most files checked and also transformed to PDFs or Word documents in secs. On the whole, we have no issues with this AIO's result top quality.
The Canon MAXIFY MB2760 gives speed to print black and white sheet six secs a page, black and white rate 24 pages each minute, as for shade printing 15.5 per minute. Canon MAXIFY 2760 Printer Anti-smudge water-proof inks that achieve check top quality documents up to 1200 dpi and also print resolution of 600 x 1200 dpi, MB2750 Canon Printer it additionally supports the full wireless connection. Canon MAXIFY Printer it also helps with several attributes, you could print straight using Flickr, Picasa, Facebook, Twitter, Photobucket, Dropbox and to Evernote, you could also straight check the paper as email.
The MAXIFY MB2760 generates superior prints with dark, thick blacks, dazzling colors along with the crisp message using its marker- as well as friction-resistant DRHD inks. This top quality doesn't come at the cost of rate: print A4 at an ultra-fast 24 ipm in mono and 15.5 ipm in color, while first web page out time (FPOT) is just six secs. Performance is the name of the game with up to 1,200 black and white web pages from MAXIFY's high capability XL ink storage tanks from two 250 sheet trays. As stated earlier, however, the reduced end of the business-inkjet market is flooded with good printers at hostile costs. At this level, it's more a matter of finding the details attribute established that's most matched to your needs, as every design will undoubtedly be pared back in some way: paper handling, price each page, the scan/copy features. From that viewpoint, we like the Maxify MB2720 as an occasional-use service AIO printer for people who need versatile paper loading and top-notch output-- not bulk.
Canon MAXIFY MB2760 Specifications:
- Ink Droplet Size: 5pl (C/M/Y), 11pl (PGBK).
- Printing Resolution (Horizontal x Vertical): 600 x 1200dpi.
- Print Speed: B&W: 24 ipm in approx. 6 seconds (FPOT), Colour: 15.5ipm in approx. 7 seconds (FPOT).
- Paper Capacity: Plain paper: A4 = 250 Sheets (Cassette 1 upper), A4 = 250 sheets (Cassette 2 lower) , 4”x6” photo paper = 20 Sheets, European DL/ US Com = 10 Sheets.
- Paper Sizes: 4" x 6", 5" x 7", 8" x 10", A4, A5, B5, Envelope (DL, COM10), Legal, Letter.
- Supported Paper Weights: Plain Paper: 64-105 g/m2, Canon specialty paper: max paper weight: approx. 275 g/m2 (Photo Paper Plus Glossy II PP-201).
- Protocol: SNMP (Standard MIB), TCP/IP.
- Frequency Band / Channel: 2.4GHz / 1-13.
- Wireless LAN Range: indoor 50m (depends on the transmission speed and conditions).
- Security: WEP64/128bit, WPA-PSK(TKIP/AES), WPA2-PSK(TKIP/AES).
- Wired LAN Network Type: IEEE802.11n/IEEE802.11g/IEEE802.11b.
- Mobile Phone/Tablet Printing: Available.
- PC Interface: Available.
- Speed: ADF ESAT A4/ LTR B&W Simplex Approx. 22 ipm, ADF ESAT A4/ LTR Colour Simplex Approx. 11.5ipm.
- Multiple Copy: Max. 99 pages.
- Scanner Type: Flatbed and ADF.
- Scanning resolution: 1200 x 1200 dpi.
- Scanning Bit Depth (Input/ Output): Grayscale; 16bit/8bit / Colour: 48bit/24bit (RGB each 16bit/8bit).
- Fax Features
- Fax Resolutions: Black: 8pels/mm x 3.85lines/mm (Standard), 8pels/mm x 7.7lines/mm(Fine), 300dpi x 300dpi (Extra Fine), Colour: 200dpi×200dpi.
- Transmission Speed: Black: Approx. 3 seconds (33.6kbps), Colour: Approx. 1 minute (33.6kbps).
- Modem Speed: Maximum 33.6kbps (Automatic fall back).
- Memory Backup: Approx. 250 pages.
- PC Fax Type: Windows: Available, Mac: Available.
- PC Fax Destination Number: 1 location.
- MAXIFY Cloud Link
- From smartphone or tablet: Available.
- From printer: Available.
- Print from Email: Available.
- Google Could Print Available.
- Apple Air Print: Available.
- MAXIFY Printing Solutions: Available.
- Cloud Apps: Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, Canon Image Gateway, Picasa, Photobucket, Evernote, Dropbox, Google Drive and One Drive, Concur.
- General Features
- LCD Screen: LCD (3.0 inch / 7.5 cm TFT colour/Touch).
- Intelligent Touch System: Available.
- Power Consumption: Standby (scanning lamp is off) USB connection to PC: approx. 0.9W, OFF Approx. 0.2W, Copying (USB connection to PC) approx. 26W.
- Dimensions (W x D x H): Approx. 463 x 389 x 320 mm.
- Weight: Approx. 12.1kg.
Canon MAXIFY MB2760 Compatibility Operating Systems:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1 (including Windows 8.1 Update), Windows 8
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 (32 bit only)
- Note: For Windows, NET Framework 4 or. NET Framework 4.5 is required.
- For Windows XP, XPS Essentials Pack is required.
- Mac OS X v10.7.5 to Mac OS X v10.10
Canon MAXIFY MB2760 Driver and User Manual Download
|MB2760 series Full Driver & Software Package (Mac)|
|MB2760 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)|
|MB2760 series XPS Printer Driver Ver.6.00 (Windows)|
|MB2760 series MP Drivers Ver.1.00 (Windows)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.40 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.40 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.40 for Linux (Source file)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.40 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.40 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.40 for Linux (Source file)|
|MB2760 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.188.8.131.52 (Mac)|
|ICA Driver Ver.4.2.0 (Mac)|
|MB2760 series MP Drivers Ver.1.00 (Windows)|
|MB2760 series (PDF) User Manual (Mac)|
|MB2760 series (PDF) User Manual (Windows)|
How to Setup and Install Canon MAXIFY MB2760 Driver:
Follow this steps to get the installation instructions to set up a driver
- Open up driver download documents that you've completed downloading.
- Then, extract the files that have remained in the double click.
- Comply with the complying with actions as well as the setup procedure will begin automatically.
- After the installation process is full, then you can print with your favored printer.
- Do not forget to check Canon printer USB cable connected to your computer system.
How To Uninstall Canon MAXIFY MB2760 Driver:
This is a guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Visit Start Menu after that chooses Control Panel
- Click Uninstall a program
- Then double-click on the printer driver you want to delete.
- Click Uninstall then your printer driver will undoubtedly be immediately removed.
- Then restart your computer to finish the elimination procedure.