The Canon MAXIFY MB2740 Simple Network Management Method (SNMP) compatibility, making device management and even assimilation right into existing workplace networks secure. SNMP makes it possible for a selection of upkeep tracking features, comprehensive of ink ranges, errors track record, and web page matters. An entirely included printer, scanner, photocopier and fax created for home offices. With a sizeable 500-sheet paper cassette as well as the 50-sheet automatic document feeder, the Canon MAXIFY MB2740 generates superior prints with dark, thick blacks, brilliant colors and crisp text using its pen- as well as friction-resistant DRHD inks. This high quality does not come at the expense of speed: print A4 at an ultra-fast 24 ipm in mono as high as 15.5 ipm in color, while first web page out time (FPOT) merely is 6 seconds.
|Canon MAXIFY MB2740|
The Canon MB2740 Assistance in favor of Google Cloud Print, Apple AirPrint (iOS), Moria and the Canon PRINT application provides quick as well as conventional printing along with scanning out of mobile devices. You can print from the cloud along with the check as well as store records to cloud services. Supported offerings inclusive Google Drive, Dropbox, Evernote, OneNote, OneDrive as well as Concur. Built-in Accessibility Point mode techniques that smart device individuals might hook up with the ink-jet printer without a Wi-Fi network. IP take care of filtering system makes it possible for limited obtain entrance to alternatives, providing consent to merely an excellent wide variety of clients, also as SMTP e-mail uphold makes it possible for secure scan-to-email. A range of similarly choices enable device supervisors to be fast and also quickly configure the ink-jet printer along with limit certain operations, including scan-to-USB.
The Canon MAXIFY MB2740 From low power usage of merely 0.2 kWh (TEC) to the individually changeable color cartridges, the economic situation is a top priority. Black cartridges supply an ISO return of 1,200 pages as well as color cartridges 900 pages. The free 4-color multipack has a full set of replacement inks for even better value. Double-sided printing and also assistance for a selection of paper sizes and two types, from A4 simple paper to labels, envelopes, photo paper as well as two-sided ID card duplicating makes easy work of general office print tasks. Printing, copying, scanning or faxing merely is a couple of faucets away, with an extremely responsive 7.5 cm (3") TFT value touchscreen and also enhanced the user interface.
The Maxify MB2740 printer is manufactured to meet the very same initial requirements and performance requirements as the Canon OEM (Original Devices Manufacturer) inkjet cartridges. We assure that you will obtain the same top quality paper as your original Canon inkjet cartridges. Why pay more for a brand ink cartridge? We offer a 100% Quality & Satisfaction Guarantee on our compatible cartridges. OEM inkjet cartridges are furthermore available for your Canon Maxify MB2740.
Canon MAXIFY MB2740 Specifications:
- PRINTER SPECIFICATIONS
- Print Speed (approx): 24.0 ipm mono A4¹, 15.5 ipm colour A4¹.
- First Page Out Time (approx): Mono: 6 sec (ready) / 10 sec (sleep), Colour: 7 sec (ready) / 12 sec (sleep).
- Print Technology: Inkjet, FINE print head.
- Maximum Print Resolution: 600 x 1200 dpi.
- Print Margins (min): Top: 3mm, Bottom: 5mm, Left & Right: 3.4mm.
- 2-Sided Printing: Automatic (A4, LTR plain paper).
- SCANNER SPECIFICATIONS
- Scanner Type: Flatbed, ADF.
- Scanner Technology: CIS color scanner.
- Scanner Resolution (Optical): Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi¹.
- Scan Speed (ADF) Approx: Simplex. 15.5 ipm Col¹, Simplex. 18.5 ipm B/W¹.
- Maximum Document Size: Flatbed: A4, LTR (216x297mm) , ADF: A4, LTR, LGL.
- Scanning Depth (Input / Output): Colour: 48 bit / 24 bit, Greyscale: 16 bit / 8 bit.
- Scan Functions: Scan to email, Scan to a network folder, Scan to Cloud, Scan to USB.
- COPIER SPECIFICATIONS
- Copy Speed (approx): ADF colour: 11.5 ipm¹, ADF mono: 22.0 ipm¹.
- Multiple Copy: Up to 99 pages.
- Reduction / Enlargement: 25-400%, Fit to Page.
- Copy quality settings: Standard, High.
- Copy functions: Frame Erase, Collate, 2-on-1, 4-on-1.
- FAX SPECIFICATIONS
- Fax Type: Super G3 / Colour.
- Fax Resolution: Mono: up to 300 x 300dpi, Colour: 200 x 200 dpi.
- Fax Speed: Mono: approx. 3 sec. (33.6kbps), Colour: approx. 1 min. (33.6kbps).
- Fax Memory: Up to 250 pages.
- Coded Speed Dialling: Max. 100 locations.
- Group Dial: Max. 99 locations.
- INKS & YIELD
- Ink Type: Dual Resistant High-Density ink, 4 ink tanks (Black, Cyan, Magenta, Yellow).
- XL Inks: PGI-1400XL BK (1200 pages), PGI-1400XL C (1020 pages), PGI-1400XL M (780 pages), PGI-1400XL Y (935 pages), Colour ink tanks (CMY) average yield: 900 pages¹.
- PAPER SUPPORT
- Paper Types: Plain Paper, Envelopes (DL, COM10, C5, Monarch), Canon High Resolution Paper (HR-101N), Canon Matte (MP-101), Canon Pro Luster (LU-101), Canon Plus Semi-gloss (SG-201), Canon Plus Glossy II (PP-201), Canon Glossy Everyday Use (GP-501).
- Maximum Paper Input: Upper cassette: 250 sheets of plain paper, Lower cassette: 250 sheets of plain paper.
- Paper Sizes: Plain paper: A4, A5, B5, LTR, LGL, Photo paper: A4, LTR, 20x25cm, 13x18cm, 10x15cm, Custom sizes: Width 89-215.9 mm, Length 127-355.6 mm.
- Paper Weight: Plain paper: 64 - 105 g/m², Canon photo paper up to 275 g/m².
- Wired Connections: Hi-Speed USB 2.0, Ethernet 10/100Mbps (auto switchable), USB flash memory port (A type).
- Wireless Connections: Wi-Fi IEEE802.11 b/g/n¹, Wireless LAN Frequency Band: 2.4GHz.
- Access Point Mode: Please refer to the user manual for instructions on how to activate/deactivate the wireless LAN.
- Applications Support Canon PRINT Inkjet/SELPHY app, MAXIFY Cloud Link (from printer screen or smart device), Canon Print Service plug-in (Android), Mopria, Microsoft Mobile Print, Apple AirPrint, Google Cloud Print.
- Minimum System Requirements: Windows: Internet Explorer 8, internet connection or CD-ROM, Mac: Safari 5 and internet connection Display: 1024x768 or higher.
- Software Included: Printer driver and fax driver Quick Utility Toolbox, IJ Network Device Setup Utility, Easy-WebPrint EX.
- GENERAL FEATURES
- Display Type & Size: 7.5cm colour touchscreen.
- Automatic Document Feeder: Up to 50-sheets.
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 463 x 389 x 320 mm, 463 x 459 x 320 mm (paper installed).
- Weight: 12.1kg.
Canon MAXIFY MB2740 Compatibility Operating Systems:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1 (including Windows 8.1 Update), Windows 8
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 (32 bit only)
- Note: For Windows, NET Framework 4 or. NET Framework 4.5 is required.
- For Windows XP, XPS Essentials Pack is required.
- Mac OS X v10.7.5 to Mac OS X v10.10
Canon MAXIFY MB2740 Driver and User Manual Download
|MB2740 series Full Driver & Software Package (Mac)|
|MB2740 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)|
|MB2740 series XPS Printer Driver Ver.6.00 (Windows)|
|MB2740 series MP Drivers Ver.1.00 (Windows)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.40 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.40 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.40 for Linux (Source file)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.40 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.40 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.40 for Linux (Source file)|
|MB2740 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.188.8.131.52 (Mac)|
|ICA Driver Ver.4.2.0 (Mac)|
|MB2740 series MP Drivers Ver.1.00 (Windows)|
|MB2740 series (PDF) User Manual (Mac)|
|MB2740 series (PDF) User Manual (Windows)|
How to Setup and Install Canon MAXIFY MB2740 Driver:
Follow this steps to get the installation instructions to setup a driver
- Open up driver download documents that you've completed downloading.
- Then, extract the files that have remained in the double click.
- Comply with the complying with actions as well as the setup procedure will begin automatically.
- After the installation process is full, then you have the ability to print with your favored printer.
- Do not forget to check Canon printer USB cable connection to your computer system.
How To Uninstall Canon MAXIFY MB2740 Driver:
This is a guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Visit Start Menu after that chooses Control Panel
- Click Uninstall a program
- Then double-click on the printer driver you want to delete.
- Click Uninstall then your printer driver will certainly be immediately removed.
- Then restart your computer to finish the elimination procedure.