The Canon MAXIFY MB2750 is a block of synthetic for a relatively low cost, and also you would indeed be right to question its develop top quality. There are probably plenty of flaps as well as telescoping pieces that can snap off, although it functioned entirely throughout our examinations without any apparent powerlessness to be concerned about. This big black box is also taller than the typical MFP because of its two dark paper trays, yet it will probably still fit into a work desk. This sets apart a small business printer similar to this from enterprise designs like the much more extensive Xerox VersaLink C405. It additionally closes right into a more rounded design that's easier to dirt. Being a four-in-one ways you could print, check, copy as well as, if you want to, fax. Printing depends on 600 x 1,200 dpi, which is terrific for files, yet not great enough for pictures on photo paper. For scanning, the analysis is similar at 1,200 x 1,200 dpi, which is fine for a lot of office tasks.
The Canon MB2750 is plainly targeting the office rather than the consumer below by consisting of protection features like scanning to email, where just authorized job emails are permitted, and also monitoring of all print tasks is feasible. Compensation for Google Cloud Print, Apple AirPrint (iPhone), Moria as well as the Canon PRINT application supply quick as well as natural printing as well as scanning from mobile devices. You can print from the cloud and also check as well as save papers to cloud solutions. Sustained services consist of Google Drive, Dropbox, Evernote, OneNote, OneDrive, and Concur. Built-in Accessibility Point setting indicates that intelligent tool users could connect to the printer without a Wi-Fi network. IP address filtering enables limited gain access to alternatives, permitting just a choose variety of users, while SMTP e-mail support enables safe and secure scan-to-email. A range of more choices allows system managers to swiftly and efficiently set up the printer and limit particular operations, such as scan-to-USB.
The Canon MAXIFY MB2750Providing both Wi-Fi as well as a wired link is crucial for a business printer, while the lack of NFC is no lousy loss. A lot more importantly, this MFP likewise sustains AirPrint for Mac individuals and mobile printing is made simpler by the adequately designed Canon Print app available for iPhone and also Android. In spite of all that noise, the MB2750 turns out carefully specified files in both mono and color with no creases, smears, or variant in ink application. Black text papers are dark and crisp, yet not also heavily published as well as very constant. Canon estimates its ink makes prints last complete longer, and it indeed dries out particularly promptly as it's hard to make it smudge in all. Vibrant charts and photos additionally show up crisp as well as well-defined. Nevertheless, this is no photo printer. Also, it does not have both the resolution as well as the cartridge arrangement to do justice to photos on image paper. Without Canon's six-ink cartridge system (there are just five rounds below) the shielding looks unsubtle and also unrealistic.
The MAXIFY MB2750A fully featured printer, scanner, photocopier and fax created for home offices. With a sizeable 500-sheet paper cassette as well as 50-sheet automatic file feeder, the Canon MAXIFY MB2750 Series produces superior prints with dark, dense blacks, dazzling colors and crisp text utilizing its pen- and friction-resistant DRHD inks. This top quality doesn't come at the expense of rate: print A4 at an ultra-fast 24 ipm under mono and 15.5 ipm in color, while first web page out time (FPOT) is just 6 seconds. From low strength consumption of barely 0.2 kWh (TEC) to the separately changeable color cartridges, the economic climate is a priority. Black cartridges afford an ISO return of 1,200 pages and also color cartridges 900 web pages. The free 4-color multipack contains a full set of substitute inks for even far better worth. Double-sided print and also recommend for a selection of paper dimensions and kinds, from A4 innocent paper to labels, covers, image paper or even two-sided ID card duplicating makes light work of typical office print works. Printing, copying, scanning or faxing merely is a few faucets away, with a very responsive 7.5 cm (3") TFT color touchscreen as high as a boosted interface.
Canon MAXIFY MB2750 Specifications:
- PRINTER SPECIFICATIONS
- Print Speed (approx): 24.0 ipm mono A4, 15.5 ipm colour A4.
- First Page Out Time (approx): Mono: 6 sec (ready) / 10 sec (sleep), Colour: 7 sec (ready) / 12 sec (sleep).
- Print Technology: Inkjet, FINE print head.
- Maximum Print Resolution: 600 x 1200 dpi.
- Print Margins (min): Top: 3mm, Bottom: 5mm, Left & Right: 3.4mm.
- 2-Sided Printing: Automatic (A4, LTR plain paper).
- SCANNER SPECIFICATIONS
- Scanner Type: Flatbed, ADF.
- Scanner Technology: CIS color scanner.
- Scanner Resolution (Optical): Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi.
- Scan Speed (ADF) Approx: Simplex. 15.5 ipm Col¹, Simplex. 18.5 ipm B/W¹.
- Maximum Document Size: Flatbed: A4, LTR (216x297mm), ADF: A4, LTR, LGL.
- Scanning Depth (Input / Output): Colour: 48 bit / 24 bit, Greyscale: 16 bit / 8 bit.
- Scan Functions: Scan to email, Scan to a network folder, Scan to Cloud, Scan to USB.
- COPIER SPECIFICATIONS
- Copy Speed (approx): ADF colour: 11.5 ipm¹, ADF mono: 22.0 ipm¹.
- Multiple Copy: Up to 99 pages.
- Reduction / Enlargement: 25-400%, Fit to Page.
- Copy quality settings: Standard, High.
- Copy functions: Frame Erase, Collate, 2-on-1, 4-on-1.
- FAX SPECIFICATIONS
- Fax Type: Super G3 / Colour.
- Fax Resolution: Mono: up to 300 x 300dpi, Colour: 200 x 200 dpi.
- Fax Speed: Mono: approx. 3 sec. (33.6kbps), Colour: approx. 1 min. (33.6kbps).
- Fax Memory: Up to 250 pages.
- Coded Speed Dialling: Max. 100 locations.
- Group Dial: Max. 99 locations.
- INKS & YIELD
- Ink Type: Dual Resistant High-Density ink, 4 ink tanks (Black, Cyan, Magenta, Yellow).
- XL Inks: PGI-1500XL BK (1200 pages), PGI-1500XL C (1020 pages), PGI-1500XL M (780 pages), PGI-1500XL Y (935 pages), Colour ink tanks (CMY) average yield: 900 pages.
- PAPER SUPPORT
- Paper Types: Plain Paper, Envelopes (DL, COM10, C5, Monarch), Canon High Resolution Paper (HR-101N), Canon Matte (MP-101), Canon Pro Luster (LU-101), Canon Plus Semi-gloss (SG-201), Canon Plus Glossy II (PP-201), Canon Glossy Everyday Use (GP-501).
- Maximum Paper Input: Upper cassette: 250 sheets of plain paper, Lower cassette: 250 sheets of plain paper.
- Paper Sizes: Plain paper: A4, A5, B5, LTR, LGL, Photo paper: A4, LTR, 20x25cm, 13x18cm, 10x15cm, Custom sizes: Width 89-215.9 mm, Length 127-355.6 mm.
- Paper Weight: Plain paper: 64 - 105 g/m², Canon photo paper up to 275 g/m².
- Wired Connections: Hi-Speed USB 2.0.
- Ethernet 10/100Mbps (auto switchable): USB flash memory port (A type).
- Wireless Connections: Wi-Fi IEEE802.11 b/g/n¹, Wireless LAN Frequency Band: 2.4GHz.
- Access Point Mode: Please refer to the user manual for instructions on how to activate/deactivate the wireless LAN.
- Applications Support
- Canon PRINT Inkjet/SELPHY app: MAXIFY Cloud Link (from printer screen or smart device), Canon Print Service plug-in (Android), Mopria, Microsoft Mobile Print, Apple AirPrint, Google Cloud Print.
- Supported Mobile Systems: iOS, Android, Windows RT, Windows 10 Mobile.
- Minimum System Requirements: Windows: Internet Explorer, internet connection or CD-ROM, Mac: Safari 5 and internet connection Display: 1024x768 or higher.
- Software Included: Printer driver and fax driver Quick Utility Toolbox, IJ Network Device Setup Utility, Easy-WebPrint EX.
- GENERAL FEATURES
- Display Type & Size: 7.5cm colour touchscreen.
- Automatic Document Feeder: Up to 50-sheets.
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 463 x 389 x 320 mm, 463 x 459 x 320 mm (paper installed).
- Weight: 12.1kg.
Canon MAXIFY MB2750 Compatibility Operating Systems:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1 (including Windows 8.1 Update), Windows 8
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 (32 bit only)
- Note: For Windows, NET Framework 4 or. NET Framework 4.5 is required.
- For Windows XP, XPS Essentials Pack is required.
- Mac OS X v10.7.5 to Mac OS X v10.10
Canon MAXIFY MB2750 Driver and User Manual Download
|MB2750 series Full Driver & Software Package (Mac)|
|MB2750 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)|
|MB2750 series XPS Printer Driver Ver.6.00 (Windows)|
|MB2750 series MP Drivers Ver.1.00 (Windows)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.40 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.40 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.40 for Linux (Source file)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.40 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.40 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.40 for Linux (Source file)|
|MB2750 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.126.96.36.199 (Mac)|
|ICA Driver Ver.4.2.0 (Mac)|
|MB2750 series MP Drivers Ver.1.00 (Windows)|
|MB2750 series (PDF) User Manual (Mac)|
|MB2750 series (PDF) User Manual (Windows)|
How to Setup and Install Canon MAXIFY MB2750 Driver:
Follow this steps to get the installation instructions to setup a driver
- Open up driver download documents that you've completed downloading.
- Then, extract the files that have remained in the double click.
- Comply with the complying with actions as well as the setup procedure will begin automatically.
- After the installation process is full, then you have the ability to print with your favored printer.
- Do not forget to check Canon printer USB cable connected to your computer system.
How To Uninstall Canon MAXIFY MB2750 Driver:
This is a guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Visit Start Menu after that chooses Control Panel
- Click Uninstall a program
- Then double-click on the printer driver you want to delete.
- Click Uninstall then your printer driver will certainly be immediately removed.
- Then restart your computer to finish the elimination procedure.
Canon MAXIFY MB2750 Wireless Setup:
Wireless Setup Using WPS
- Press the Setup button (A).
- The Setup menu screen is displayed.
- Use the < or > button (B) to select Wireless LAN Setup, then press the OK button.
- Use the? Or? Button (C) to select Yes, then Press the OK button.
- When the wireless connection is enabled, the Wi-Fi lamp (D) lights blue.
- Select another setup, then presses the OK button on Canon MB2750 printer.
- Select WPS, then press the OK button.
- Select Push button method then presses the OK button.
- Press the OK button.
- NOTE: To use the PIN code method for setup, select PIN code method in 6, then press the OK button.
- Press and hold the WPS button on the access point (for about 5 seconds), then press the OK button on the machine within 2 minutes.
- For details on the WPS button pressing, refer to the manual of your access point.
- The Wi-Fi lamp (blue) flashes while searching for or connecting to an access point.
- When the above screen appears, press the OK button.
- The Setup menu screen returns.
- Press the COPY button (E) on your Canon MAXIFY MB2750.
- The copy standby screen is displayed.