The Canon MAXIFY MB5020 is that without needing to incorporate into any of the services such as Dropbox, Google Drive, Box, and also Microsoft OneDrive-- if you're connected to the same Wi-Fi network as your printer, you can see documents from your smartphone or your computer system and print immediately. However, if you do not have a computer system users, you can enable your MAXIFY to connect straight to any of your cloud storage services and access documents to print straight from the printer itself. While I might be presuming, it appears as they have a stripped down variation of Android that could access your accounts. I'm not entering the full details, yet be prepared to allow 45 to 60 minutes to obtain every little thing set up as well as willing to go. The instruction guide is simple sufficient as it's all pictures. While it would possess been nice to have some kind training text, they possibly chose the path of films as well as diagrams as they're not open to analysis. Setup time was a little bit more of a battle than I prepared for. While it's not to say that it was impossible, there were some friction points along the way.
The Canon MB5020 flaunts a fast first hard copy time and fast multi-page copying. Built for large jobs, its high-speed ADF suits as much as 50 sheets of paper simultaneously, and its paper cartridge holds 250 sheets of the document. XL ink containers supply a high web page yield, while our innovative ink formula warranties crisp writing, sharp comparison, and also bright colors that are smudge-proof and even highlighter immune. Everything amounts to high quality, low-priced prints. With the Canon Print Application, one it's much easier than ever to share and also print info straight from your compatible tablet or smart device using preferred Cloud solutions like Facebook, Twitter, Google Drive, Dropbox and much more. The printer possesses a medium-size 3-inch performance screen with a touchscreen user interface. You could attach straight to a PC with a USB cable, or to your fabric router both wirelessly to WiFi or with an Ethernet chain television. This model has built-in faxing, could keep incoming faxes if the paper runs out, and can send faxes from an attached COMPUTER. The Canon Maxify MB5020 contains 11.4 inches high by 18.4 titles full by 24.6 inches deep.
As we explained concerning the Canon MAXIFY MB5020, installing the ink cartridges on the MB2320 became a slightly different procedure compared to precisely what we're made use of to. When you prepare to install or swap ink tanks, the printhead straightens itself to a stationary overview that permits you to insert just one cartridge at a time, and only a details one, at that. For instance, the printhead's very first stop was cyan. After we slid the cyan container right into its port and touched "Next" on the LCD, the printer requested for the black tank, then magenta, and ultimately yellow. The tanks themselves are larger-than-usual, wallet-size events as well as slide into the printhead from the front of the equipment, only under the control panel. With MAXIFY your records prepare in 7 secs, thanks to rapid initial printout times and also multi-page duplicating, supplying print rates of approximately 23 Black/15 Color pictures per minute.
The MAXIFY MB5020 There are a couple of orange placeholder pieces that are slotted throughout the device as you could see in the leading right corner of the picture. While I wasn't quite sure what their function was, I could just think that it was it was for keeping the structural stability of the printer while it's in transportation to take care of the inescapable jostling before it arrives at its proprietor's facilities. You have to be a bit mindful in regards to spying out the orange placeholders, which I do not believe they've mentioned in their direction overview.
Canon MAXIFY MB5020 Specifications:
- Print Speed (up to): Black: ESAT: Approx. 23.0 ipm, Color:ESAT: Approx 15.0 ipm.
- Number of Nozzles: Color: 3,072 / Pigment Black: 1,280 / Total: 4,352.
- Print Resolution (Up to): Up to 600 x 1200 dpi.
- Ink Compatibility: PGI-2200 BK XL, PGI-2200 C XL, PGI-2200 M XL, PGI-2200 Y XL, PGI-2200 C, PGI-2200 M, PGI-2200 Y, PGI-2200 BK.
- Paper Sizes: 4 x 6, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes.
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: Plain Paper, High Resolution Paper, Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy, Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss, Photo Paper Pro Luster, Matte: Matte Photo Paper, Envelope: U.S.# 10 Envelope, Chlorine-free paper can be used.
- Printer Features: 3.0 Touch LCD, AirPrint, Auto 2-Sided Printing, Advanced Auto Sheet Feeder, Document Printing, Google Cloud Print, MAXIFY Printing Solutions, Quick Toolbox, Wireless Printing.
- Output Tray Capacity: Cassette: 250 Sheets Plain Paper (letter or legal) or 20 Sheets Photo Paper 4 x 6.
- Copy Speed (up to): FCOT(Color): Approx. 12 seconds.
- Reduction / Enlargement: 25% - 400%.
- Copy Features: 2-on-1 copy, 4-on-1 copy, AE (Auto Exposure / Intensity) copy, Collated copy (ADF only), Fit-to-Page, Frame erase copy (Flatbed), Preset Copy Ratios, Preview, Standard copy, Zoom.
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS).
- Max. Resolutions: Optical:Flatbed: 1200 x 1200 dpi, ADF: 1200 x 1200 dpi (Optical), Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi.
- Scanner Features: Network Scan, Push Scan, Scan to Memory (USB Flash Memory), Scan to Email, Scan Solution, Scan to Cloud, Scan to Network Folder.
- Color Depth: 48-bit internal/24-bit external.
- Max. Document Size: Flatbed: 8.5 x 11.7, ADF: 8.5 x 14.
- Modem Speed: 33.6 Kbps (Super G3 color FAX).
- Transmission Speed (approx.): Black: Approx. 3 sec. per page, Color: Approx. 1 min. per page.
- Memory Capacity: Approx. 250 Pages.
- Speed Dialing: 100 Locations.
- Fax Features: Answering Machine Connectivity, Caller Rejection, Check RX Fax Info., Dial Search, Double-sided printing (fax images), FAX to Network Folder, Extra Fine Mode, Fax Reception Reject, Fax Number Re-Entry, F/T Changing (manual), Memory Transmission, Redial, Remote Reception.
- Other Features: AirPrint, Custom Profiles, Google Cloud Print, Wireless Printing, 3.0” Touch LCD, Folder Setting Utility, Highlighter and Smudge Resistant Ink, High Page-Yield, Job Reservation, Low Cost Per Page Printing, Mobile Device Printing, 30,000 Page Monthly Duty Cycle, Quick First Print, MAXIFY Cloud Link.
- Standard Interface: Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n).
- USB Flash memory: Hi-Speed USB.
- Dimension (W x D x H): 18.3 (W) x 18.1 (D) x11.5 (H).
- Weight: 25.0 lbs.
- Warranty: 1-Year limited warranty with InstantExchange Program. 1-Year toll-free technical phone support.
Canon MAXIFY MB5020 Compatibility Operating Systems:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1 (including Windows 8.1 Update), Windows 8
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 (32 bit only)
- Note: For Windows, NET Framework 4 or. NET Framework 4.5 is required.
- For Windows XP, XPS Essentials Pack is required.
- Mac OS X v10.7.5 to Mac OS X v10.10
Canon MAXIFY MB5020 Driver and User Manual Download
|MB5020 series Full Driver & Software Package (OS X)|
|MB5020 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)|
|MB5020 series MP Drivers Ver.1.04 (Windows)|
|MB5020 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.18.104.22.168 (Mac)|
|MB5020 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.04 (Windows)|
|MB5020 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 22.214.171.124 (OS X 10.6)|
|MB5020 series XPS Printer Driver Ver.5.80 (Windows)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 4.1.3 (macOS 10.12/OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (Source file)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.00 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.00 for Linux (Source file)|
|MB5020 series (PDF) User Manual (Mac)|
|MB5020 series (PDF) User Manual (Windows)|
How to Setup and Install Canon MAXIFY MB5020 Driver:
Follow this steps to get the installation instructions to setup a driver
- Open up driver download documents that you've completed downloading.
- Then, extract the files that have remained in the double click.
- Comply with the complying with actions as well as the setup procedure will begin automatically.
- After the installation process is full, then you have the ability to print with your favored printer.
- Do not forget to check Canon printer USB cable connected to your computer system.
How To Uninstall Canon MAXIFY MB5020 Driver:
This is a guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Visit Start Menu after that chooses Control Panel
- Click Uninstall a program
- Then double-click on the printer driver you want to delete.
- Click Uninstall then your printer driver will certainly be immediately removed.
- Then restart your computer to finish the elimination procedure.