The Canon MAXIFY MB5050 is rather beautiful, with a front panel that follows machined alloy in spite of being made from a substitute. At the top, the 50-page electronic file feeder (ADF) holds up shut when not being used, and also the joints of the scanner lid extend to ensure that it could close level on compressed original files. Unlike this range-topping MB5350, here the ADF can check only one side of a document immediately, yet the printer does support paired printing. At the MB5050's second is a fully-enclosed 250-sheet document input with an outcome tray over it, yet there's no detour feed for different media. This stock of printers profits significantly from the remote connectivity capability, allowing several individuals to access the printing, duplicating, scanning as well as faxing attributes directly from a smartphone. The Cloud connectivity will enable customers to check files and save them instantly to the Cloud, producing an extra structured and also useful conserving and even storing process. This could supply an easy yet efficient back up to essential documents.
|Canon MAXIFY MB5050|
The Canon MB5050 Make light work of every job consisting of multi-page scanning and duplicating thanks to a 250-sheet document cassette, a combined 50-sheet ADF as well as a significant color touch display. Straightforward and simple, double-sided printing is also readily available for added expertise and reduced paper consumption. Check quality was as high as we have pertained to expect from Canon, and also monoprints, as well as duplicates, were even exquisite, yet as with the MB2050, we were let down with color prints as well as copies on ordinary paper. While the image is somewhat active on the web page, the colors themselves appear shabby when connected with those from, nature, an Epson Workforce. Print costs are excellent though, at around 4.1 p for a page of mixed text and graphics, which the black part merely is 0.9 p. Print up to 2,500 mono and 1,500 color A4 file web pages with the XL ink containers. Independently changeable ink bottles make the positive optimum performance with minimal wastage. A 4-color multipack option contains a full collection of replacement inks for a lot more affordable results.
The Canon MAXIFY MB5050 touch display panel is great as well as functional, and it has a lot of choices as well as the WiFi set up was wind. Printing from Android and also iPhone works well when set up, not that I should do this much. It has a wired Ethernet option if you wish to attach it to port switch as the port button is near for me, I have attributed this to the port switch, and it publishes quite possibly. In previous versions of WiFi printers, I needed to reactivate the printer, so the WiFi re-connected. This doesn't appear to have an issue for Wi-fi printing, but also for actual office use LAN link is the only method. The majority of personnel have little time to faff around reactivating as well as reconnecting etcetera. Double Repellent High Thickness inks create visible text as well as vibrant colors. These pigment inks have superior fastness - so they will not fade gradually - and also are a marker and even rubbing resistant also making them perfect for high-quality company papers.
The various another great thing about buying the MAXIFY MB5050 is that you obtain three years warranty when you register with Canon. This to me is the offer manufacturer as in the past the Canon printer head failures were very pricey. So, three years warranty indicates that you have three years of assurance. Some printers clean their print heads if you just write sometimes. This uses ink that nevermore reaches the document. This printer utilized only 153% more ink when printing periodically, transforming the printer off between usages, compared with publishing the same number of pages in one go.This is a reasonable amount of additional ink use, but it's okay compared with a lot of other inkjet printers we have evaluated and also, on the whole, the black message, as well as color prints, in fact, work out more affordable than average.
Canon MAXIFY MB5050 Specifications:
- PRINTER SPECIFICATIONS
- Print Speed (approx.): 23.0 ipm mono A4, 15.0 ipm colour A4.
- First Page Out Time (approx.): Mono: 7 sec (ready) / 11 sec (sleep), Colour: 9 sec (ready) / 14 sec (sleep).
- Print Technology: Inkjet, FINE print head.
- Maximum Print Resolution: 600 x 1200 dpi.
- Print Margins (min.): Top: 3mm, Bottom: 5mm, Left & Right: 3.4mm.
- 2-Sided Printing: Automatic (A4, LTR plain paper).
- SCANNER SPECIFICATIONS
- Scanner Type: Flatbed, ADF.
- Scanner Technology: CIS color scanner.
- Scanner Resolution (Optical): Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi.
- Maximum Document Size: Flatbed: A4, LTR (216x297mm), ADF: A4, LTR, LGL.
- Scanning Depth (Input / Output): Colour: 48 bit / 24 bit, Greyscale: 16 bit / 8 bit.
- Scan Functions: Scan to email, Scan to a network folder, Scan to Cloud, Scan to USB.
- ADF Scanning Speed (approx.): 10 ppm color A4 (1-sided), 18 ppm mono A4 (1-sided).
- COPIER SPECIFICATIONS
- Copy Speed (approx.): ADF color: 10 ipm¹, ADF mono: 21 ipm¹.
- Multiple Copy: Up to 99 pages.
- Reduction / Enlargement: 25-400%, Fit to Page.
- Copy quality settings: Standard, High.
- Copy functions: Frame Erase, Collate, 2-on-1, 4-on-1.
- FAX SPECIFICATIONS
- Fax Type: Super G3 / Colour.
- Fax Resolution: Mono: up to 300 x 300dpi, Colour: 200 x 200 dpi.
- Fax Speed: Mono: approx. 3 sec. (33.6kbps), Colour: approx. 1 min. (33.6kbps).
- Fax Memory: Up to 250 pages.
- Coded Speed Dialling: Max. 100 locations.
- Group Dial: Max. 99 locations.
- INKS & YIELD
- Ink Type: Dual Resistant High-Density ink, 4 ink tanks (Black, Cyan, Magenta, Yellow).
- XL Inks: PGI-2500XL BK (2500 pages), PGI-2500XL C (1755 pages), PGI-2500XL M (1295 pages), PGI-2500XL Y (1520 pages), Colour ink tanks (CMY) average yield: 1500 pages¹.
- PAPER SUPPORT
- Paper Types: Plain Paper Envelopes (DL, COM10), Canon High-Resolution Paper (HR-101N), Canon Matte (MP-101), Canon Pro Luster (LU-101), Canon Plus Semi-gloss (SG-201), Canon Plus Glossy II (PP-201), Canon Glossy Everyday Use (GP-501).
- Maximum Paper Input: Cassette: 250 sheets of plain paper.
- Paper Sizes: Plain paper: A4, A5, B5, LTR, LGL, Photo paper: A4, LTR, 20x25cm, 13x18cm, 10x15cm, Custom sizes: Width 89-215.9 mm, Length 127-355.6 mm.
- Paper Weight: Plain paper: 64 - 105 g/m², Canon photo paper up to 275 g/m².
- Wired Connections: Hi-Speed USB 2.0.
- Ethernet 10/100Mbps (auto switchable): USB flash memory port (A type).
- Wireless Connections: Wi-Fi IEEE802.11 b/g/n¹.
- Access Point Mode: Wireless LAN Frequency Band: 2.4GHz.
- Applications Support MAXIFY Printing Solutions app MAXIFY Cloud Link (from printer screen or smart device) Canon Print Service plug-in (Android) Apple AirPrint Google Cloud Print Print from Email.
- GENERAL FEATURES
- Display Type & Size: 7.5cm colour touchscreen.
- Automatic Document Feeder: Up to 50-sheets.
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 463 x 394 x 291 mm, 463 x 459 x 291 mm (paper installed).
- Weight: 11.4kg.
- Power Source: AC 100-240V, 50/60Hz.
Canon MAXIFY MB5050 Compatibility Operating Systems:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1 (including Windows 8.1 Update), Windows 8
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 (32 bit only)
- Note: For Windows, NET Framework 4 or. NET Framework 4.5 is required.
- For Windows XP, XPS Essentials Pack is required.
- Mac OS X v10.7.5 to Mac OS X v10.10
Canon MAXIFY MB5050 Driver and User Manual Download
|MB5050 series Full Driver & Software Package (OS X)|
|MB5050 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)|
|MB5050 series MP Drivers Ver.1.04 (Windows)|
|MB5050 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.22.214.171.124 (Mac)|
|MB5050 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.04 (Windows)|
|MB5050 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 126.96.36.199 (OS X 10.6)|
|MB5050 series XPS Printer Driver Ver.5.80 (Windows)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 4.1.3 (macOS 10.12/OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (Source file)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.00 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.00 for Linux (Source file)|
|MB5050 series (PDF) User Manual (Mac)|
|MB5050 series (PDF) User Manual (Windows)|
How to Setup and Install Canon MAXIFY MB5050 Driver:
Follow this steps to get the installation instructions to setup a driver
- Open up driver download documents that you've completed downloading.
- Then, extract the files that have remained in the double click.
- Comply with the complying with actions as well as the setup procedure will begin automatically.
- After the installation process is full, then you have the ability to print with your favored printer.
- Do not forget to check Canon printer USB cable connected to your computer system.
How To Uninstall Canon MAXIFY MB5050 Driver:
This is a guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Visit Start Menu after that chooses Control Panel
- Click Uninstall a program
- Then double-click on the printer driver you want to delete.
- Click Uninstall then your printer driver will certainly be immediately removed.
- Then restart your computer to finish the elimination procedure.