This Canon MAXIFY MB5060 printer is quick delivering up to 23 black & white pages per min or 15 color web pages, keeping your company running successfully. This brings the cost each published page to 2.3 cents for monochrome prints, and 12.2 cents for color prints when you divide the price by the return. How many pictures you print, and just how vibrant your document prints are in primary will influence this figure; it's just a rough guide using the manufacturer's stated returns. As compared to something like the HP Officejet 8620, the expenses are roughly the very same, with the HP being a bit more costly for black prints at 2.7 cents per page, as well as a dash less expensive for color at 12 cents each web page. Prices were gotten from Officeworks at the time of writing. Performance is key to running an organization as well as MAXIFY MB5060 delivers with printing expenses as low as 2.3 money per side causing the use of Canon XL ink tanks.
|Canon MAXIFY MB5060|
The Canon MB5060 could help you to make the most of your time this excellent; inkjet printers are a handy tool, able to use a print rate of Superfast, two high-capacity document tray, electric double-sided printing as well as ink-4 particular ink tanks with the capacity to cool XL. It's not about efficiency and also speed-MB5060 likewise supply incredible top position for the user. With a high commitment of up to 600 x 1200 dpi, as well as 5PL, are remarkable in the shade as well as black 11PL, each print is made thorough and sharp. You could quickly attach your printer to the tool everywhere around the world, or Office practices Google Cloud Print, Print Link approximately Cloud MAXIFY Water Apple. Other helpful features consist of a 3-inch color touchscreen as well as the Scan feature of the clouds.
This Canon MAXIFY MB5060 There's a front panel USB socket so you can make use of a USB drive to upload papers for printing or download and install web pages of the scanner. The lower of both money trays takes just A4 paper, yet the top one could take smaller dimensions, to 10 x 15cm photo spaces. Printed leaves feed bent on a prolonging support over the upper tray. Each time you convert the paper size or kind, you have to go into the new knowledge on the touchscreen as well as record them with the device, so it recognizes just what it has readily available. It's a pity there isn't some method of sensing this instantly.
This MAXIFY MB5060 is rather striking, with a front panel that resembles machined alloy in spite of being made from synthetic. At the top, the 50-page electronic file feeder (ADF) folds closed when not being used, and the joints of the scanner lid prolong so that it can shut flat on original compressed data. Unlike the range-topping MB5350, hereabouts the ADF could examine only one side of a file instantly, yet the printer does support paired printing. At the MB5050's second is a fully-enclosed 250-sheet document input with an output tray over it, yet there's no bypass feed for personal media.
Also, recommend: Canon MAXIFY MB2360 Driver and Manual Download
Canon MAXIFY MB5060 Specifications:
- Printer Functions
- Ink Droplet Size: 5pl (C/M/Y), 11pl (PGBK).
- Printing Resolution: 600(horizontal) x 1200 (vertical) dpi.
- Print Speed: ESAT A4/LTR B&WSimplex Approx. 23 ipmFPOT Ready approx. 7 secs at A4/LTR ColourSimplex Approx. 15 ipmFPOT Ready Approx. 9 sec.
- Ink Tanks: PGI-2600, PGI-2600, PGI-2600, PGI-2600Y/PGBK/C/M.
- Optional Ink Tanks: PGI-2600XL, PGI-2600XL, PGI-2600XL, PGI-2600XL.
- Ink Yield: Black: Approx 1000 pages, Colour: Approx 700 pages.
- XL Ink Yield: Black: Approx 2500 pages, Colour: Approx 1500 pages.
- Borderless Printing: N/A.
- Paper Capacity: A4 =250, 4"x6"=20, A4, LTR, Envelope European DL/US Com.
- Supported Paper Sizes: A4, A5, B5, LTR, LGL, 4"x6", 5"x7", 8"x10", Envelopes(DL, COM).
- Supported Paper Weights: Plain Paper: 64-105 g/m2, Canon specialty paper: max paper weight: approx. 275g/m2 (Photo Paper Plus Glossy II PP-201).
- Protocol: TCP/IP.
- Wireless LAN Network Type: IEEE802.11n/IEEE802.11g/IEEE802.11b.
- Frequency Band / Channe: 2.4GHz / 1-13.
- Wireless LAN Range: indoor 50m (depends on the transmission speed and conditions).
- Wireless LAN Security: WEP64/128bit, WPA-PSK(TKIP/AES), WPA2-PSK(TKIP/AES).
- Wired LAN Network Type: IEEE802.3u (100BASE-TX) / IEEE802.3 (10BASE-T).
- Wired LAN Data Rate: 10M/100Mbps (auto switchable).
- Mobile Phone/Tablet Printing: Available.
- Camera Printing: N/A.
- Memory Card Printing: Available.
- PC Interface: Available.
- Copier Functions
- Speed: sFCOT A4/LTR Colour Simplex Approx. 12 secADF ESAT A4/LTR B&W Simplex Approx. 21 ipmADF ESAT A4/LTR C Simplex Approx. 10 ipm.
- Multiple Copy: Max. 99 pages.
- Scanner Functions
- Scanner Type: Flatbed & ADF.
- Scanning resolution: 1200 x 1200 dpi.
- Scanning Bit Depth (Input/ Output): Grayscale; 16bit/8bit / Colour: 48bit/24bit (RGB each 16bit/8bit).
- Scanning Speed: Approx 18 ipm B&W / Approx 10 ipm Colour.
- Fax Functions
- Fax Resolutions: Black: 8pels/mm x 3.85lines/mm(Standard), 8pels/mm x 7.7lines/mm(Fine), 300dpi x 300dpi (Extra Fine) Colour: 200dpi×200dpi.
- Transmission Speed: Black: approx. 3 sec. (33.6kbps)Colour: approx. 1 min. (33.6kbps).
- Modem Speed: Maximum 33.6kbps (Automatic fall back).
- Transmission / Reception Memory: Approx. 250 pages.
- PC Fax
- Type: Windows: via FAX modem(in MFP), Mac:N/A.
- Destination Number: 1 location, Black / Colour, B/W transmission only.
- MAXIFY Cloud Link
- From smartphone or tablet: Available.
- From printer: Available.
- Print from Email: Available.
- Google Could Print: Available.
- Apple Air Print: Available.
- MAXIFY Printing Solutions: Available.
- Access point mode: Available.
- Cloud Apps: Facebook, Twitter, Creative Park Premium and Web Template Print, Canon Image Gateway, Picasa, Photobucket, Evernote, Dropbox, Google Drive and One Drive.
- General Features
- Colour LCD Screen: LCD(3.0 inch / 7.5 cm TFT colour/ Touch).
- Intelligent Touch System: Available.
- Dual Paper Path: N/A.
- Operating System: Windows XP SP3 (32 bit only), Windows Vista SP1, Windows Vista SP2, Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Mac OS X 10.6.8 or later.
- Power Source: AC100 - 240V, 50/60Hz.
- Power Consumption: Standby (scanning lamp is off) USB connection to PC: approx. 1.0W, OFF: Approx 0.3W, Copying (USB connection to PC) approx. 29W.
- Dimensions (W x D x H): Approx. 463 x 394 x 291 mm.
- Weight: Approx. 11.4KG.
Canon MAXIFY MB5060 Compatibility Operating Systems:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1 (including Windows 8.1 Update), Windows 8
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 (32 bit only)
- Note: For Windows, NET Framework 4 or. NET Framework 4.5 is required.
- For Windows XP, XPS Essentials Pack is required.
- Mac OS X v10.7.5 to Mac OS X v10.10
Canon MAXIFY MB5060 Driver and User Manual Download
|MB5060 series Full Driver & Software Package (OS X)|
|MB5060 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)|
|MB5060 series MP Drivers Ver.1.04 (Windows)|
|MB5060 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.18.104.22.168 (Mac)|
|MB5060 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.04 (Windows)|
|MB5060 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 22.214.171.124 (OS X 10.6)|
|MB5060 series XPS Printer Driver Ver.5.80 (Windows)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 4.1.3 (macOS 10.12/OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (Source file)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.00 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.00 for Linux (Source file)|
|MB5060 series (PDF) User Manual (Mac)|
|MB5060 series (PDF) User Manual (Windows)|
How to Setup and Install Canon MAXIFY MB5060 Driver:
Follow this steps to get the installation instructions to setup a driver
- Open up driver download documents that you've completed downloading.
- Then, extract the files that have remained in the double click.
- Comply with the complying with actions as well as the setup procedure will begin automatically.
- After the installation process is full, then you have the ability to print with your favored printer.
- Do not forget to check Canon printer USB cable connected to your computer system.
How To Uninstall Canon MAXIFY MB5060 Driver:
This is a guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Visit Start Menu after that chooses Control Panel
- Click Uninstall a program
- Then double-click on the printer driver you want to delete.
- Click Uninstall then your printer driver will certainly be immediately removed.
- Then restart your computer to finish the elimination procedure.