With the Canon MAXIFY MB5140's Printing, copying, scanning or faxing is smooth, high 8.8 centimeters (3.5") TFT color touchscreen as well as boosted user interface. In addition to its high-capacity 250-sheet feeder and 50-sheet automatic document feeder, the printer's double-sided printing and also assistance for a range of paper sizes as well as types-- from A4 plain paper to tags, envelopes, picture paper or even two-sided ID card copying-- make easy work of traditional office print works. Compensation for Google Cloud Print, Apple AirPrint (iPhone), Moria and the Canon PRINT application provide quick as well as simple printing as well as scanning from mobile devices. You could print from the cloud and even scan and also save documents to approved cloud settings, consisting of Google Drive, Dropbox, Evernote, OneNote, OneDrive as well as Concur. Gain access to Point mode suggests smartphone customers could connect to the printer without a Wi-Fi network.
|Canon MAXIFY MB5140|
The Canon MB5140 A showcased printer, scanner, copier as well as fax developed for smaller sized workplaces that still require fantastic mono as well as color print quality while being economical to run. Pen- as well as friction-resistant DRHD Pigment inks, create strong blacks, deep colors and also a crisp message. The Canon MAXIFY MB5140 publishes A4 at an ultra-fast 24 ipm in mono as well as 15.5 ipm in tone, plus the first surface out time (FPOT) is just 6 seconds, while single pass two-sided scanning suggests you can scan faster than ever. From its diminished energy intake of only 0.2 kWh (TEC) to the separately changeable color cartridges, the financial climate is a top preference. Black cartridges supply an ISO yield of 2,500 pages and color cartridges 1,500 web pages, allowing your office work with fewer disruptions. The free 4-color multipack provides a lot more economical printing.
The Canon MAXIFY MB5140 Simple Network Administration Procedure (SNMP) compatibility makes it easy to incorporate the printer right into an existing office network. The SNMP standard makes it possible for a series of maintenance tracking functions, including ink degrees, error status, and also page matter. IP address filtering means just a select number of users can be given access, while SMTP e-mail support permits safe and secure scan-to-email. System administrators could rapidly as well as conveniently set up the printer and restrict certain operations, such as scan-to-USB.
Also, recommend: Canon MAXIFY MB5040 Driver and Manual Download
Canon MAXIFY MB5140 Specifications:
- PRINTER SPECIFICATIONS
- Print Speed (approx): 24.0 ipm mono A4, 15.5 ipm colour A4.
- First Page Out Time (approx): Mono: 6 sec (ready) / 10 sec (sleep), Colour: 7 sec (ready) / 12 sec (sleep).
- Print Technology: Inkjet, FINE print head.
- Maximum Print Resolution: 600 x 1200 dpi.
- Print Margins (min): Top: 3mm, Bottom: 5mm, Left & Right: 3.4mm.
- 2-Sided Printing: Automatic (A4, LTR plain paper).
- SCANNER SPECIFICATIONS
- Scanner Type: Flatbed, ADF.
- Scanner Technology: 2x CIS color scanner.
- Scanner Resolution (Optical): Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi.
- 2-sided Scanning: Available (single pass).
- Scan Speed (ADF) Approx: Duplex. 23 ipm Col, Duplex. 23 ipm B/W¹.
- Maximum Document Size: Flatbed: A4, LTR (216x297mm), ADF: A4, LTR, LGL.
- Scanning Depth (Input / Output): Colour: 48 bit / 24 bit, Greyscale: 16 bit / 8 bit.
- Scan Functions: Scan to email, Scan to a network folder, Scan to Cloud, Scan to USB.
- COPIER SPECIFICATIONS
- Copy Speed (approx): ADF colour: 11.5 ipm, ADF mono: 22.0 ipm.
- Multiple Copy: Up to 99 pages.
- Reduction / Enlargement: 25-400%, Fit to Page.
- Copy quality settings: Standard, High.
- Copy functions: Frame Erase, Collate, 2-on-1, 4-on-1.
- FAX SPECIFICATIONS
- Fax Type: Super G3 / Colour.
- Fax ResolutionMono: up to 300 x 300dpi, Colour: 200 x 200 dpi.
- Fax Speed: Mono: approx. 3 sec. (33.6kbps), Colour: approx. 1 min. (33.6kbps).
- Fax Memory: Up to 250 pages.
- Coded Speed Dialling: Max. 100 locations.
- Group Dial: Max. 99 locations.
- INKS & YIELD
- Ink Type: Dual Resistant High-Density ink, 4 ink tanks (Black, Cyan, Magenta, Yellow).
- XL Inks: PGI-2400XL BK (2500 pages), PGI-2400XL C (1755 pages), PGI-2400XL M (1295 pages), PGI-2400XL Y (1520 pages), Colour ink tanks (CMY) average yield: 1500 pages.
- PAPER SUPPORT
- Paper Types: Plain Paper, Envelopes (DL, COM10, C5, Monarch), Canon High Resolution Paper (HR-101N), Canon Matte (MP-101), Canon Pro Luster (LU-101), Canon Plus Semi-gloss (SG-201), Canon Plus Glossy II (PP-201), Canon Glossy Everyday Use (GP-501).
- Maximum Paper Input: Cassette: 250 sheets of plain paper.
- Paper Sizes: Plain paper: A4, A5, B5, LTR, LGL, Photo paper: A4, LTR, 20x25cm, 13x18cm, 10x15cm, Custom sizes: Width 89-215.9 mm, Length 127-355.6 mm.
- Paper Weight: Plain paper: 64 - 105 g/m², Canon photo paper up to 275 g/m².
- Wired Connections: Hi-Speed USB 2.0, Ethernet 10/100Mbps (auto switchable), USB flash memory port (A type).
- Wireless Connections: Wi-Fi IEEE802.11 b/g/n¹, Wireless LAN Frequency Band: 2.4GHz.
- Access Point Mode: Please refer to the user manual for instructions on how to activate/deactivate the wireless LAN.
- Applications Support Canon PRINT Inkjet/SELPHY app, MAXIFY Cloud Link (from printer screen or smart device), Canon Print Service plug-in (Android).
- Mopria: Microsoft Mobile Print, Apple AirPrint, Google Cloud Print.
- Supported Mobile Systems: iOS, Android, Windows RT, Windows 10 Mobile, Minimum System Requirements, Windows: Internet Explorer 8, internet connection or CD-ROM, Mac: Safari 5 and internet connection, Display: 1024x768 or higher.
- Software Included: Printer driver and fax driver, Quick Utility Toolbox, IJ Network Device Setup Utility, Easy-WebPrint EX.
- GENERAL FEATURES
- Display Type & Size: 8.8cm colour touchscreen.
- Automatic Document Feeder: Up to 50-sheets.
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 463 x 394 x 291 mm, 463 x 459 x 291 mm (paper installed).
- Weight: 11.4kg.
Canon MAXIFY MB5140 Compatibility Operating Systems:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1 (including Windows 8.1 Update), Windows 8
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 (32 bit only)
- Note: For Windows, NET Framework 4 or. NET Framework 4.5 is required.
- For Windows XP, XPS Essentials Pack is required.
- Mac OS X v10.7.5 to Mac OS X v10.10
Canon MAXIFY MB5140 Driver and User Manual Download
|MB5140 series Full Driver & Software Package (Mac)|
|MB5140 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)|
|MB5140 series XPS Printer Driver Ver.6.00 (Windows)|
|MB5140 series MP Drivers Ver.1.00 (Windows)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.40 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.40 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.40 for Linux (Source file)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.40 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.40 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.40 for Linux (Source file)|
|MB5140 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.18.104.22.168 (Mac)|
|ICA Driver Ver.4.2.0 (macOS 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8)|
|MB5140 series MP Drivers Ver.1.00 (Windows)|
|MB5140 series (PDF) User Manual (Mac)|
|MB5140 series (PDF) User Manual (Windows)|
How to Setup and Install Canon MAXIFY MB5140 Driver:
Follow this steps to get the installation instructions to setup a driver
- Open up driver download documents that you've completed downloading.
- Then, extract the files that have remained in the double click.
- Comply with the complying with actions as well as the setup procedure will begin automatically.
- After the installation process is full, then you have the ability to print with your favored printer.
- Do not forget to check Canon printer USB cable connected to your computer system.
How To Uninstall Canon MAXIFY MB5140 Driver:
This is a guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Visit Start Menu after that chooses Control Panel
- Click Uninstall a program
- Then double-click on the printer driver you want to delete.
- Click Uninstall then your printer driver will certainly be immediately removed.
- Then restart your computer to finish the elimination procedure.