The Canon MAXIFY MB5150 Small office, high efficiency. A fully showcased printer, scanner, copier as well as fax designed for smaller sized workplaces that still need excellent mono and color print top quality while being economical to run. Marker- and also friction-resistant red pigment inks create strong blacks, deep colors and sharp text. The Canon Maxify mb5150 scale prints a4 at an ultra-fast 24 ipm in mono and 15.5 ipm in color, plus a very first web page out time (foot) merely is 6 seconds, while single order two-sided scanning suggests you can check faster than ever before. Making use of Google Cloud Print, Apple Air Print or the Canon Print Application, you can swiftly as well as quickly print and check from your phone or tablet. You could also write from the cloud or scan as well as save papers to shadow solutions including Google Drive, Dropbox, Evernote, OneNote as well as OneDrive. With Access Factor setting, you could even connect to the printer from a mobile phone without the requirement for a WiFi network.
|Canon MAXIFY MB5150|
The Canon MB5150 After powering on the device and also placing the ink cartridges, the printer carries out a priming procedure that takes around five mins. If you decide to mount the software of the consisted of a disc, you'll obtain PosterArtist Lite, My Printer (an energy for fixing and also diagnosing printer mistakes, as well as changing environments such as those for paper type), a network device that lets you alter the printer's setups from your PC, and a Speed Dial Utility for the fax. You can likewise mount the drivers for printing and also scan, which are available for download via Canon's website too. From its reduced energy usage of just 0.2 kWh (TEC) to the independently replaceable color cartridges, the economy is a priority. Black cartridges offer an ISO yield of 2,500 pages as well as color cartridges 1,500 pages, letting your office deal with fewer disruptions. The free 4-color multipack offers much more affordable printing.
This Canon MAXIFY MB5150 sturdy multi-function printer houses whatever you'll need for a small office. Effortless network integration, fast print speeds and also a considerable capacity makes it the ideal service for all your home performance needs. Whether you're printing, scanning, faxing or drawing, you can feel confident that the MB5150 has you covered. A showcased printer, scanner, photocopier and fax developed for smaller offices that still require fantastic mono and color print top quality while being economical to run. Pen- as well as friction-resistant DRHD Pigment inks, produce solid blacks, deep colors as well as a crisp message. Duplex print is standard on the maker and Canon seems to have got round the drying time problem typical to most paired inkjets as there's the little pause in between sides. We gauged 9.8 sides per minute on the 20-side duplex record, an additional decent result.
Also, recommend: Canon MAXIFY MB5050 Driver and Manual Download
Canon MAXIFY MB5150 Specifications:
- PRINTER SPECIFICATIONS
- Print Speed (approx.): 24.0 ipm mono A4, 15.5 ipm colour A4.
- First Page Out Time (approx.): Mono: 6 sec (ready) / 10 sec (sleep), Colour: 7 sec (ready) / 12 sec (sleep).
- Print Technology: Inkjet, FINE print head.
- Maximum Print Resolution: 600 x 1200 dpi.
- Print Margins (min.): Top: 3mm, Bottom: 5mm, Left & Right: 3.4mm.
- 2-Sided Printing: Automatic (A4, LTR plain paper).
- SCANNER SPECIFICATIONS
- Scanner Type: Flatbed, ADF.
- Scanner Technology: 2x CIS color scanner.
- Scanner Resolution (Optical): Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi.
- 2-sided Scanning: Available (single pass).
- Scan Speed (ADF) Approx: Duplex. 23 ipm Col, Duplex. 23 ipm B/W.
- Maximum Document Size: Flatbed: A4, LTR (216x297mm), ADF: A4, LTR, LGL.
- Scanning Depth (Input / Output): Colour: 48 bit / 24 bit, Greyscale: 16 bit / 8 bit.
- Scan Functions: Scan to email, Scan to a network folder, Scan to Cloud, Scan to USB.
- COPIER SPECIFICATIONS
- Copy Speed (approx.): ADF color: 11.5 ipm, ADF mono: 22.0 ipm.
- Multiple Copy: Up to 99 pages.
- Reduction / Enlargement: 25-400%, Fit to Page.
- Copy quality settings: Standard, High.
- Copy functions: Frame Erase, Collate, 2-on-1, 4-on-1.
- FAX SPECIFICATIONS
- Fax Type: Super G3 / Colour.
- Fax Resolution: Mono: up to 300 x 300dpi, Colour: 200 x 200 dpi.
- Fax Speed: Mono: approx. 3 sec. (33.6kbps), Colour: approx. 1 min. (33.6kbps).
- Fax Memory: Up to 250 pages.
- Coded Speed Dialling: Max. 100 locations.
- Group Dial: Max. 99 locations.
- INKS & YIELD
- Ink Type: Dual Resistant High-Density ink, 4 ink tanks (Black, Cyan, Magenta, Yellow).
- XL Inks: PGI-2500XL BK (2500 pages), PGI-2500XL C (1755 pages), PGI-2500XL M (1295 pages), PGI-2500XL Y (1520 pages), Colour ink tanks (CMY) average yield: 1500 pages.
- PAPER SUPPORT
- Paper Types: Plain Paper, Envelopes (DL, COM10, C5, Monarch), Canon High Resolution Paper (HR-101N), Canon Matte (MP-101), Canon Pro Luster (LU-101), Canon Plus Semi-gloss (SG-201), Canon Plus Glossy II (PP-201), Canon Glossy Everyday Use (GP-501).
- Maximum Paper Input: Cassette: 250 sheets of plain paper.
- Paper Sizes: Plain paper: A4, A5, B5, LTR, LGL, Photo paper: A4, LTR, 20x25cm, 13x18cm, 10x15cm, Custom sizes: Width 89-215.9 mm, Length 127-355.6 mm.
- Paper Weight: Plain paper: 64 - 105 g/m, Canon photo paper up to 275 g/m.
- Wired Connections: Hi-Speed USB 2.0, Ethernet 10/100Mbps (auto switchable), USB flash memory port (A type).
- Wireless Connections: Wi-Fi IEEE802.11 b/g/n, Wireless LAN Frequency Band: 2.4GHz, Access Point Mode.
- Applications Support Canon PRINT Inkjet/SELPHY app, MAXIFY Cloud Link (from printer screen or smart device), Canon Print Service plug-in (Android), Mopria, Microsoft Mobile Print, Apple AirPrint, Google Cloud Print.
- Supported Mobile Systems: iOS, Android, Windows RT, Windows 10 Mobile.
- Minimum System Requirements: Windows: Internet Explorer 8, internet connection or CD-ROM, Mac: Safari 5 and internet connection, Display: 1024x768 or higher.
- Software Included: Printer driver and fax driver Quick Utility Toolbox, IJ Network Device Setup Utility, Easy-WebPrint EX.
- GENERAL FEATURES
- Display Type & Size: 8.8cm colour touchscreen.
- Automatic Document Feeder: Up to 50-sheets.
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 463 x 394 x 291 mm, 463 x 459 x 291 mm (paper installed).
- Weight: 11.4kg.
- Power Source: AC 100-240V, 50/60Hz.
- Power Consumption: Standby (scanning lamp is off), USB connection to PC : approx. 0.9 W, OFF: approx. 0.2 W, Copying (USB connection to PC): approx. 25 W.
- Typical Electricity Consumption: 0.2 kWh.
- Noise Levels: Approx. 56 dB(A).
- Recommended Operating Environment: Temperature: 15-30°C, Humidity: 10-80%RH (no dew condensation).
- Duty Cycle (monthly): up to 30,000 pages.
- Recommended Print Volume: 250-1500 pages / month.
Canon MAXIFY MB5150 Compatibility Operating Systems:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1 (including Windows 8.1 Update), Windows 8
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 (32 bit only)
- Note: For Windows, NET Framework 4 or. NET Framework 4.5 is required.
- For Windows XP, XPS Essentials Pack is required.
- Mac OS X v10.7.5 to Mac OS X v10.10
Canon MAXIFY MB5150 Driver and User Manual Download
|MB5150 series Full Driver & Software Package (Mac)|
|MB5150 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)|
|MB5150 series XPS Printer Driver Ver.6.00 (Windows)|
|MB5150 series MP Drivers Ver.1.00 (Windows)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.40 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.40 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.40 for Linux (Source file)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.40 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.40 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.40 for Linux (Source file)|
|MB5150 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.188.8.131.52 (Mac)|
|ICA Driver Ver.4.2.0 (macOS 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8)|
|MB5150 series MP Drivers Ver.1.00 (Windows)|
|MB5150 series (PDF) User Manual (Mac)|
|MB5150 series (PDF) User Manual (Windows)|
How to Setup and Install Canon MAXIFY MB5150 Driver:
Follow this steps to get the installation instructions to setup a driver
- Open up driver download documents that you've completed downloading.
- Then, extract the files that have remained in the double click.
- Comply with the complying with actions as well as the setup procedure will begin automatically.
- After the installation process is full, then you have the ability to print with your favored printer.
- Do not forget to check Canon printer USB cable connected to your computer system.
How To Uninstall Canon MAXIFY MB5150 Driver:
This is a guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Visit Start Menu after that chooses Control Panel
- Click Uninstall a program
- Then double-click on the printer driver you want to delete.
- Click Uninstall then your printer driver will certainly be immediately removed.
- Then restart your computer to finish the elimination procedure.