The Canon Maxify MB5155 is a fully showcased printer, scanner, copier as well as fax created for small offices that still lack excellent mono and also color print top quality while being inexpensive to run. Pen- and too friction-resistant DRHD Pigment inks generate strong blacks, deep colors and even crisp text. The MB5155 publishes A4 at an ultra-fast 24 ipm in mono and even 15.5 ipm in color, plus a first web page out time (FPOT) merely is 6 seconds, while single pass two-sided scanning implies you could check faster compared to ever before. Secure Network Management Procedure (SNMP) compatibility makes it simple to incorporate the printer right into a current office network. The SNMP conventional compels it possible for a range of upkeep monitoring functions, including ink levels, error condition, and also page matter. IP address filtering system methods just a chosen number of customers can be given access, while SMTP e-mail support permits secure scan-to-email. System managers can rapidly and conveniently configure the printer and also restrict particular procedures, such as scan-to-USB.
|Canon MAXIFY MB5155|
With the Canon MB5155 Series' large 8.8 cm (3.5") TFT color touchscreen and enhanced interface. Along with its high-capacity 250-sheet feeder and 50-sheet automatic document feeder, the printer's double-sided printing as well as support for a variety of paper dimensions and also kinds-- from A4 simple document to labels, envelopes, image document or even two-sided ID card copying-- make easy work of standard office print works. Compensation for Google Cloud Print, Apple AirPrint (iPhone), Moria as well as the Canon PRINT app provide quick as well as necessary printing and scanning from mobile phones. You could print from the cloud and even check as well as save documents to approved cloud services, including Google Drive, Dropbox, Evernote, Person, OneDrive and also Concur. Gain access to Point setting implies mobile device customers can link to the printer without a Wi-Fi network.
With the Canon MAXIFY MB5155 This sturdy multi-function printer residences every little thing you'll need for a tiny office. Effortless network integration, quick print rates, and a considerable capacity makes it the ideal option for all your office needs. Whether you're publishing, scanning, faxing or copying, you can rest assured that the MB5155 has you covered. With the first-page print activity as just 6 seconds, the printer throws away no time at all. Replacement black cartridges last much longer, printing up to 2,500 pages before the need to change the round, while the color cartridges will last up to 1,500 pages, permitting you to work with fewer disruptions. Friction-resistant inks produce crisp, clear text as well as abundant colors every single time. Two-sided scanning allows you conserve time as it scans faster compared to ever permitting you to obtain more done in half the time.
With the MAXIFY MB5155 From its low power usage of merely 0.2 kWh (TEC) to the independently replaceable color cartridges, the economy is a top priority. Black cartridges give an ISO yield of 2,500 web pages and also color cartridges 1,500 web pages, letting your office collaborate with fewer interruptions. The free 4-color multipack uses a lot more cost-effective printing. AS A COLOUR PRINTER: Up to 24 photos per min (mono), up to 15.5 pictures per min (colour), Initial mono web page out 6 seconds (all set)/ 10 Seconds (rest), very first colour side out 7 seconds (ready)/ 12 Secs (rest), as much as 600 x 1200dpi, 50 layer ADF, Duplex AS A COLOUR COPIER: 22 images each minute (mono) & 11.5 images each minute (colour), decrease or expand document dimensions from 25% to 400% in 1% increments AS A COLOUR SCANNER: 1200 x 1200dpi, scanning deepness - Colour 48 bit/ greyscale 16 bit, check to email, network folder, Cloud & to USB AS A COLOUR FAX: 33.6 K modem, 100 rate dialing places, 250 web page memory, 99 team dial locations.
Also, recommend: Canon MAXIFY MB2755 Driver and Manual Download
Canon MAXIFY MB5155 Specifications:
- PRINTER SPECIFICATIONS
- Print Speed (approx.): 24.0 ipm mono A4, 15.5 ipm color A4.
- First Page Out Time (approx.): Mono: 6 sec (ready) / 10 sec (sleep), Colour: 7 sec (ready) / 12 sec (sleep).
- Print Technology: Inkjet, FINE print head.
- Maximum Print Resolution: 600 x 1200 dpi.
- Print Margins (min.): Top: 3mm, Bottom: 5mm, Left & Right: 3.4mm.
- 2-Sided Printing: Automatic (A4, LTR plain paper).
- SCANNER SPECIFICATIONS
- Scanner Type: Flatbed, ADF.
- Scanner Technology: 2x CIS color scanner.
- Scanner Resolution (Optical): Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi.
- 2-sided Scanning: Available (single pass).
- Scan Speed (ADF) Approx: Duplex. 23 ipm Col, Duplex. 23 ipm B/W.
- Maximum Document Size: Flatbed: A4, LTR (216x297mm), ADF: A4, LTR, LGL.
- Scanning Depth (Input / Output): Colour: 48 bit / 24 bit, Greyscale: 16 bit / 8 bit.
- Scan Functions: Scan to email, Scan to a network folder, Scan to Cloud, Scan to USB.
- COPIER SPECIFICATIONS
- Copy Speed (approx.): ADF color: 11.5 ipm, ADF mono: 22.0 ipm.
- Multiple Copy: Up to 99 pages.
- Reduction / Enlargement: 25-400%, Fit to Page.
- Copy quality settings: Standard, High.
- Copy functions: Frame Erase, Collate, 2-on-1, 4-on-1.
- FAX SPECIFICATIONS
- Fax Type: Super G3 / Colour.
- Fax Resolution: Mono: up to 300 x 300dpi, Colour: 200 x 200 dpi.
- Fax Speed: Mono: approx. 3 sec. (33.6kbps), Colour: approx. 1 min. (33.6kbps).
- Fax Memory: Up to 250 pages.
- Coded Speed Dialling: Max. 100 locations.
- Group Dial: Max. 99 locations.
- INKS & YIELD
- Ink Type: Dual Resistant High-Density ink, 4 ink tanks (Black, Cyan, Magenta, Yellow).
- XL Inks: PGI-2500XL BK (2500 pages), PGI-2500XL C (1755 pages), PGI-2500XL M (1295 pages), PGI-2500XL Y (1520 pages), Colour ink tanks (CMY) average yield: 1500 pages.
- PAPER SUPPORT
- Paper Types: Plain Paper, Envelopes (DL, COM10, C5, Monarch), Canon High Resolution Paper (HR-101N), Canon Matte (MP-101), Canon Pro Luster (LU-101), Canon Plus Semi-gloss (SG-201), Canon Plus Glossy II (PP-201), Canon Glossy Everyday Use (GP-501).
- Maximum Paper Input: Cassette: 250 sheets of plain paper.
- Paper Sizes: Plain paper: A4, A5, B5, LTR, LGL, Photo paper: A4, LTR, 20x25cm, 13x18cm, 10x15cm, Custom sizes: Width 89-215.9 mm, Length 127-355.6 mm.
- Paper Weight: Plain paper: 64 - 105 g/m, Canon photo paper up to 275 g/m.
- Wired Connections: Hi-Speed USB 2.0, Ethernet 10/100Mbps (auto switchable), USB flash memory port (A type).
- Wireless Connections: Wi-Fi IEEE802.11 b/g/n, Wireless LAN Frequency Band: 2.4GHz, Access Point Mode.
- Applications Support Canon PRINT Inkjet/SELPHY app, MAXIFY Cloud Link (from printer screen or smart device), Canon Print Service plug-in (Android), Mopria, Microsoft Mobile Print, Apple AirPrint, Google Cloud Print.
- Supported Mobile Systems: iOS, Android, Windows RT, Windows 10 Mobile.
- Minimum System Requirements: Windows: Internet Explorer 8, internet connection or CD-ROM, Mac: Safari 5 and internet connection, Display: 1024x768 or higher.
- Software Included: Printer driver and fax driver Quick Utility Toolbox, IJ Network Device Setup Utility, Easy-WebPrint EX.
- GENERAL FEATURES
- Display Type & Size: 8.8cm colour touchscreen.
- Automatic Document Feeder: Up to 50-sheets.
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 463 x 394 x 291 mm, 463 x 459 x 291 mm (paper installed).
- Weight: 11.4kg.
- Power Source: AC 100-240V, 50/60Hz.
- Power Consumption: Standby (scanning lamp is off), USB connection to PC: approx. 0.9 W, OFF: approx. 0.2 W, Copying (USB connection to PC): approx. 25 W.
- Typical Electricity Consumption: 0.2 kWh.
- Noise Levels: Approx. 56 dB(A).
- Recommended Operating Environment: Temperature: 15-30°C, Humidity: 10-80%RH (no dew condensation).
- Duty Cycle (monthly): up to 30,000 pages.
- Recommended Print Volume: 250-1500 pages / month.
Canon MAXIFY MB5155 Compatibility Operating Systems:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1 (including Windows 8.1 Update), Windows 8
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 (32 bit only)
- Note: For Windows, NET Framework 4 or. NET Framework 4.5 is required.
- For Windows XP, XPS Essentials Pack is required.
- Mac OS X v10.7.5 to Mac OS X v10.10
Canon MAXIFY MB5155 Driver and User Manual Download
|MB5155 series Full Driver & Software Package (Mac)|
|MB5155 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)|
|MB5155 series XPS Printer Driver Ver.6.00 (Windows)|
|MB5155 series MP Drivers Ver.1.00 (Windows)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.40 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.40 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.40 for Linux (Source file)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.40 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.40 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.40 for Linux (Source file)|
|MB5155 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.220.127.116.11 (Mac)|
|ICA Driver Ver.4.2.0 (macOS 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8)|
|MB5155 series MP Drivers Ver.1.00 (Windows)|
|MB5155 series (PDF) User Manual (Mac)|
|MB5155 series (PDF) User Manual (Windows)|
How to Setup and Install Canon MAXIFY MB5155 Driver:
Follow this steps to get the installation instructions to setup a driver
- Open up driver download documents that you've completed downloading.
- Then, extract the files that have remained in the double click.
- Comply with the complying with actions as well as the setup procedure will begin automatically.
- After the installation process is full, then you have the ability to print with your favored printer.
- Do not forget to check Canon printer USB cable connected to your computer system.
How To Uninstall Canon MAXIFY MB5155 Driver:
This is a guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Visit Start Menu after that chooses Control Panel
- Click Uninstall a program
- Then double-click on the printer driver you want to delete.
- Click Uninstall then your printer driver will certainly be immediately removed.
- Then restart your computer to finish the elimination procedure.