The new Canon MAXIFY MB5320 Wireless Small Office All-In-One Printer Maxify inkjet series is geared to permanent home offices, in addition to local business. This MFP measures 13.9 by 18.3 by 18.1 inches (HWD), which is larger than you would unquestionably intend to share a desk with, and also evaluates 28.8 pounds. It has excellent document administration, with a pair of 250-sheet trays and also an auto-duplexer for two-sided printing. It has a maximum regularly duty cycle of 30,000 pages, setting it in good stead for a strong sheet. For scanning, the MB5320$279.99 at Quill has a letter-size flatbed, plus a 50-sheet automatic file feeder (ADF) that scans both sides of a record in a single pass. Overall output high quality is average for an inkjet, however inconsistent, with above-par text, ordinary photo top quality, as well as reduced graphics. Writing high quality is far better compared to most inkjets or even lots of lasers, and need to be good enough for any company use, other than ones calling for tiny fonts.
|Canon MAXIFY MB5320|
The Canon MB5320 is elegantly reliable. Produced to help your business conserve time and money and improve performance, it flaunts a quick first paper time and also fasts multi-page duplicating thanks to single-pass duplex scanning. It makes quick work of double-sided jobs by simultaneously checking both sides of two-sided papers. Developed to handle exceptional situations, its duplexing ADF accommodates as much as 50 sheets, while its document cassettes hold 500 sheets - a full ream of dull exposition. When you want to be instantly ready for any task, just load 250 sheets of letterhead in one cassette, and also 250 sheets of plain paper in the various other. The ink storage tanks deliver a high web page return, while an original ink formula generates crisp text, sharp comparison, and also brilliant shades that are smudge-proof and also highlighted immune. Everything adds up to premium quality, low-cost prints.
The Canon MAXIFY MB5320 most effective component about all this is that, ultimately, Canon is supplying a severe service inkjet, as opposed to those attributes, performances, and capacity-challenged Pixma MX office versions of the past. (Canon informed us a month or two ago that it was keeping the Pixma MX line, clarifying that a lot of residence users and small businesses can gain from these limited-capacity models. We'll need to see just how the pricing inevitably shakes out.) Approved, nowadays, a whole lot of very qualified office printers are available trying to getting your printing bucks, and selecting in between them isn't clear-cut. We're confident, however, that also the busiest SMBs will obtain excellent use from the Maxify MB5320. Even if you should pay slight costs for it temporary, it should settle over time. Video high quality is below average. Some histories showed visible banding (a regular pattern of striations), and also thin, colored lines were nearly unseen. Graphics are good enough for much personal company uses. However, I 'd refrain from utilizing them for formal records or for PowerPoint handouts mosting likely to individuals I was seeking to impress.
The Maxify MB5320's LCD gave step-by-step instructions, right to filling the paper, mounting the ink cartridges, and lining up the printhead. Fitting the ink storage tanks below became somewhat various from any such process we had seen before. The printhead aligns itself with a solid overview that enables you to put just one tank each time. For example, the printhead's first quit was cyan. After we slid the cyan container right into its slot as well as touched "Next" on the LCD, the printer claimed for the black storage tank, after that magenta, and so forth. The tanks themselves (they push into the printhead at the front of the machine, merely under the control panel) are quite huge for ink cartridges, and also they can be found in 2 dimensions, or page-yield price quotes: conventional capability, as well as high-yield (the latter which Canon refers to as "XL").
Also, recommend: Canon MAXIFY MB5020 Driver and Manual Download
Canon MAXIFY MB5320 Specifications:
- Print Speed (up to): Black: ESAT: Approx. 23.0 ipm, Color:ESAT: Approx 15.0 ipm.
- Number of Nozzles: Color: 3,072 / Pigment Black: 1,280 / Total: 4,352.
- Print Resolution (Up to): Up to 600 x 1200 dpi.
- Ink Compatibility: PGI-2200 BK XL, PGI-2200 C XL, PGI-2200 M XL, PGI-2200 Y XL, PGI-2200 C, PGI-2200 M, PGI-2200 Y, PGI-2200 BK.
- Paper Sizes: 4 x 6, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes.
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: Plain Paper, High Resolution Paper, Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy, Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss, Photo Paper Pro Luster, Matte: Matte Photo Paper, Envelope: U.S.# 10 Envelope, Chlorine-free paper can be used.
- Printer Features: 3.0 Touch LCD, AirPrint, Auto 2-Sided Printing, Advanced Auto Sheet Feeder, Document Printing, Google Cloud Print, MAXIFY Printing Solutions, Quick Toolbox, Wireless Printing.
- Output Tray Capacity: Upper Cassette: 250 Sheets Plain Paper (letter or legal) or 20 Sheets Photo Paper 4 x 6, Lower Cassette: 250 Sheets Plain Paper (letter or legal).
- Copy Speed (up to): FCOT(Color): Approx. 12 seconds.
- Reduction / Enlargement: 25% - 400%.
- Copy Features: 2-on-1 copy, 4-on-1 copy, AE (Auto Exposure / Intensity) copy, Collated copy (ADF only), Fit-to-Page, Frame erase copy (Flatbed), Preset Copy Ratios, Preview, Standard copy, Two-sided Copy, Zoom.
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS).
- Max. Resolutions: Optical:Flatbed: 1200 x 1200 dpi, ADF: 1200 x 1200 dpi, Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi.
- Scanner Features: Single Pass 2-Sided Scanning, Push Scan, Scan to Memory (USB Flash Memory), Scan Solution, Scan to Cloud, Scan to Email, Scan to Network Folder.
- Color Depth: 48-bit internal/24-bit external.
- Max. Document Size: Flatbed: 8.5 x 11.7, ADF: 8.5 x 14.
- Modem Speed: 33.6 Kbps (Super G3 color FAX).
- Transmission Speed (approx.): Black: Approx. 3 sec. per page, Color: Approx. 1 min. per page.
- Memory Capacity: Approx. 250 Pages.
- Speed Dialing: 100 Locations.
- Fax Features: Answering Machine Connectivity, Caller Rejection, Check RX Fax Info., Dial Search, Double-sided printing (fax images), FAX to Network Folder, Extra Fine Mode, Fax Reception Reject, Fax Number Re-Entry, F/T Changing (manual), Memory Transmission, Redial, Remote Reception.
- Other Features: AirPrint, Custom Profiles, Google Cloud Print, Wireless Printing, 3.0 Touch LCD, Folder Setting Utility, Single Pass 2-Sided ADF, Highlighter and Smudge Resistant Ink, High Page-Yield, Job Reservation, Low Cost Per Page Printing, Mobile Device Printing, 30,000 Page Duty Cycle, Quick First Print, MAXIFY Cloud Link.
- Standard Interface: Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n), Ethernet.
- USB Flash memory: Hi-Speed USB.
- Dimension (W x D x H): 18.3 (W) x 18.1 (D) x 13.9 (H).
- Weight: 28.8 lbs.
- Warranty: 1-Year limited warranty with InstantExchange Program. 1-Year toll-free technical phone support.
Canon MAXIFY MB5320 Compatibility Operating Systems:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1 (including Windows 8.1 Update), Windows 8
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 (32 bit only)
- Note: For Windows, NET Framework 4 or. NET Framework 4.5 is required.
- For Windows XP, XPS Essentials Pack is required.
- Mac OS X v10.7.5 to Mac OS X v10.10
Canon MAXIFY MB5320 Driver and User Manual Download
|MB5320 series Full Driver & Software Package (OS X)|
|MB5320 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)|
|MB5320 series MP Drivers Ver.1.04 (Windows)|
|MB5320 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.22.214.171.124 (Mac)|
|MB5320 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.04 (Windows)|
|MB5320 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 126.96.36.199 (OS X 10.6)|
|MB5320 series XPS Printer Driver Ver.5.80 (Windows)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 4.1.3 (macOS 10.12/OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (Source file)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.00 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.00 for Linux (Source file)|
|MB5320 series (PDF) User Manual (Mac)|
|MB5320 series (PDF) User Manual (Windows)|
How to Setup and Install Canon MAXIFY MB5320 Driver:
Follow this steps to get the installation instructions to setup a driver
- Open up driver download documents that you've completed downloading.
- Then, extract the files that have remained in the double click.
- Comply with the complying with actions as well as the setup procedure will begin automatically.
- After the installation process is full, then you have the ability to print with your favored printer.
- Do not forget to check Canon printer USB cable connected to your computer system.
How To Uninstall Canon MAXIFY MB5320 Driver:
This is a guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Visit Start Menu after that chooses Control Panel
- Click Uninstall a program
- Then double-click on the printer driver you want to delete.
- Click Uninstall then your printer driver will certainly be immediately removed.
- Then restart your computer to finish the elimination procedure.
Canon MAXIFY MB5320 Wireless Setup:
Wireless Setup Using WPS
- Press the Setup button (A).
- The Setup menu screen is displayed.
- Use the < or > button (B) to select Wireless LAN Setup, then press the OK button.
- Use the? Or? Button (C) to select Yes, then Press the OK button.
- When the wireless connection is enabled, the Wi-Fi lamp (D) lights blue.
- Select another setup, then press the OK button on Canon MB5320 printer.
- Select WPS, then press the OK button.
- Select Push button method then presses the OK button.
- Press the OK button.
- NOTE: To use the PIN code method for setup, select PIN code method in 6, then press the OK button.
- Press and hold the WPS button on the access point (for about 5 seconds), then press the OK button on the machine within 2 minutes.
- For details on the WPS button pressing, refer to the manual of your access point.
- The Wi-Fi lamp (blue) flashes while searching for or connecting to an access point.
- When the above screen appears, press the OK button.
- The Setup menu screen returns.
- Press the COPY button (E) on your Canon MAXIFY MB5320.
- The copy standby screen is displayed.