The Canon Maxify MB5350 is also reasonably tall due to its twin 250-sheet paper trays. On top, a sloped control panel set into the lid of the scanner consists of a 75mm touchscreen which manages a number from the controller features, supplemented by six buttons. The flatbed scanner is fitted with a 50-sheet Automatic Paper Feeder (ADF) with twin scan heads, so you can check and also copy duplex documents in a single pass. This is much quicker compared to having to move the paper with the scanner as soon as for every check as well as a third time to re-collate the sheets. Inkjet result can't match the quality of the laser-printed message, however also at basic settings the Maxify's result is very clean as well as Canon's black ink looks agreeably high on the web page. It appears rapidly, as well: our 20-page test document was completed at an average of 16ppm, faster compared to another inkjet, and also quicker even compared to some lasers.
|Canon MAXIFY MB5350|
The Canon MB5350 Print high quality is exquisite, with sharp, primarily black text, not as clean as laser result but close. Tones in locations of fill are bold and also unbanded and also dark message over color is decent, with no haloing. Photo prints depend on the high criterion of color pictures from all four-color Canon machines. Colour printing was a lot less impressive. The MB5350 handled just 6.2 ppm on our 24-page graphics test, as well as required a minute as well as 49 seconds to copy a 10-page paper in color. We would not mind a lot, yet these prints and also copies experienced de-saturated, dull colors, leaving graphics looking creamy as well as proposals doing not have influence. Pages felt significantly damp after printing, and there was a percentage of bleed-through in duplexed graphics - at virtually four mins for ten sides of color graphics, duplex printing was sluggish. Despite typically great scans, the auto-exposure didn't function in addition to we would certainly expect, leaving our office paper's white background a little blueish.
The Canon Maxify MB5350 does dedicate one significant nasty: if any one of your color cartridges runs out, it will quickly quit printing and also choose not to go again until it's changed. Many other inkjets let you carry on print in black, a minimum of for a particular duration, while you order a new ink supply - a much more comfortable to use means to do things. Gladly, the substitute price of these cartridges is very affordable indeed. Mono text works out to an easy-to-swallow 1.1 p per page, with color can be found in at 5.2 p each web page. Very few lasers could compete with such low prices, particularly not for color: the MB5350 sets you back £ 20 more than the Lexmark CX310dn, yet after just 250 color prints you'll have saved loan by choosing it. Print approximately 2,500 mono and 1,500 color A4 document web pages with the XL ink containers. Independently replaceable ink tanks ensure optimum performance with minimal wastefulness. A 4-color multipack choice includes a full set of substitute inks for even more cost-effective outcomes.
The Maxify MB5350 Graphical output is also a toughness: strong blocks of color have depth and richness to them, while slopes and to images look smooth and all-natural. However, the printer isn't super fast for this sort of outcome: our five-page business record came out at approximately 6.3 ppm. Our high-quality photomontage took 70 seconds to print. Still, if you only should create the occasional color picture, the Canon is an excellent option. When it involves color print efficiency, we saw 7.7 ppm in our 5-page text as well as color graphics test, only just over half the claimed speed, yet once again sensible in comparison with other devices of the same kind, and even color lasers in the same rate bracket. Duplex print is standard on the equipment, and also Canon appears to have got round the drying time matter typical to largest double inkjets as there's hardly any pause between sides. We determined 9.8 teams each minute on the 20-side duplex record, an additional reputable outcome.
Also, recommend: Canon MAXIFY MB5060 Driver and Manual Download
Above owner of Canon Setup Driver has listed you much of drivers to download, if you found a broken link, can contact us at the form we provide. Thanks
Also, recommend: Canon MAXIFY MB5060 Driver and Manual Download
Canon MAXIFY MB5350 Specifications:
- PRINTER SPECIFICATIONS
- Print Speed (approx.): 23.0 ipm mono A4, 15.0 ipm color A4.
- First Page Out Time (approx.): Mono: 7 sec (ready) / 11 sec (sleep), Colour: 9 sec (ready) / 14 sec (sleep).
- Print Technology: Inkjet, FINE print head.
- Maximum Print Resolution: 600 x 1200 dpi.
- Print Margins (min.): Top: 3mm, Bottom: 5mm, Left & Right: 3.4mm.
- 2-Sided Printing: Automatic (A4, LTR plain paper).
- SCANNER SPECIFICATIONS
- Scanner Type: Flatbed, Single Pass 2-sided ADF.
- Scanner Technology: 2x CIS color scanner.
- Scanner Resolution (Optical): Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi.
- 2-sided Scanning: Available (single pass).
- Maximum Document Size: Flatbed: A4, LTR (216x297mm), ADF: A4, LTR, LGL.
- Scanning Depth (Input / Output): Colour: 48 bit / 24 bit, Greyscale: 16 bit / 8 bit.
- Scan Functions: Scan to email, Scan to a network folder, Scan to Cloud, Scan to USB.
- ADF Scanning Speed (approx.): 10 ppm color A4 (1-sided), 21 ppm color A4 (2-sided), 18 ppm mono A4 (1-sided), 31 ppm mono A4 (2-sided.
- COPIER SPECIFICATIONS
- Copy Speed (approx.): ADF color: 10 ipm, ADF mono: 21 ipm.
- Multiple Copy: Up to 99 pages.
- Reduction / Enlargement: 25-400%, Fit to Page.
- Copy quality settings: Standard, High.
- Double-sided copying: 2-sided to 2-sided (Automatic).
- Copy functions: Frame Erase, Collate, 2-on-1, 4-on-1, 2-sided copy.
- FAX SPECIFICATIONS
- Fax Type: Super G3 / Colour.
- Fax Resolution: Mono: up to 300 x 300dpi, Colour: 200 x 200 dpi.
- Fax Speed: Mono: approx. 3 sec. (33.6kbps), Colour: approx. 1 min. (33.6kbps).
- Fax Memory: Up to 250 pages.
- Coded Speed Dialling: Max. 100 locations.
- Group Dial: Max. 99 locations.
- INKS & YIELD
- Ink Type: Dual Resistant High-Density ink, 4 ink tanks (Black, Cyan, Magenta, Yellow).
- XL Inks: PGI-2500XL BK (2500 pages), PGI-2500XL C (1755 pages), PGI-2500XL M (1295 pages), PGI-2500XL Y (1520 pages), Colour ink tanks (CMY) average yield: 1500 pages.
- PAPER SUPPORT
- Paper Types: Plain Paper, Envelopes (DL, COM10), Canon High-Resolution Paper (HR-101N), Canon Matte (MP-101), Canon Pro Luster (LU-101), Canon Plus Semi-gloss (SG-201), Canon Plus Glossy II (PP-201), Canon Glossy Everyday Use (GP-501).
- Maximum Paper Input: Upper cassette: 250 sheets of plain paper, Lower cassette: 250 sheets of plain paper.
- Paper Sizes: Plain paper: A4, A5, B5, LTR, LGL, Photo paper: A4, LTR, 20x25cm, 13x18cm, 10x15cm, Custom sizes: Width 89-215.9 mm, Length 127-355.6 mm.
- Paper Weight: Plain paper: 64 - 105 g/m, Canon photo paper up to 275 g/m.
- Wired Connections: Hi-Speed USB 2.0, Ethernet 10/100Mbps (auto switchable), USB flash memory port (A type).
- Wireless Connections: Wi-Fi IEEE802.11 b/g/n, Access Point Mode, Wireless LAN Frequency Band: 2.4GHz.
- Applications Support MAXIFY Printing Solutions app, MAXIFY Cloud Link (from printer screen or smart device), Canon Print Service plug-in (Android), Apple AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, Print from Email.
- Supported Mobile Systems: Systems iOS, Android, Windows RT.
- Minimum System Requirements: Windows: Internet Explorer 8, internet connection or CD-ROM, Mac: Safari 5 and internet connection, Display: 1024x768 or higher.
- Software Included: Canon Quick Toolbox, Scanning Utility, Easy-WebPrint EX (for Windows).
- GENERAL FEATURES
- Display Type & Size: 7.5cm colour touchscreen.
- Automatic Document Feeder: Up to 50-sheets.
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 463 x 394 x 351 mm, 463 x 459 x 351 mm (paper installed).
- Weight: 13.1kg.
- Power Source: AC 100-240V, 50/60Hz.
- Power Consumption: Off Approx. 0.3 W, Standby (connected to PC via USB): Approx. 1.0 W (scanning lamp off), Standby (all ports connected): Approx. 2.1 W (scanning lamp off), Time to enter Standby mode: 7 minutes, Copying: Approx. 31 W.
- Typical Electricity Consumption: 0.3 kWh.
- Noise Levels: Approx. 54 dB(A).
- Recommended Operating Environment: Temperature: 15-30°C, Humidity: 10-80%RH (no dew condensation).
- Duty Cycle (monthly): up to 30,000 pages.
- Recommended Print Volume: 250-1500 pages / month.
Canon MAXIFY MB5350 Compatibility Operating Systems:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1 (including Windows 8.1 Update), Windows 8
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 (32 bit only)
- Note: For Windows, NET Framework 4 or. NET Framework 4.5 is required.
- For Windows XP, XPS Essentials Pack is required.
- Mac OS X v10.7.5 to Mac OS X v10.10
Canon MAXIFY MB5350 Driver and User Manual Download
|MB5350 series Full Driver & Software Package (OS X)|
|MB5350 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)|
|MB5350 series MP Drivers Ver.1.04 (Windows)|
|MB5350 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.22.214.171.124 (Mac)|
|MB5350 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.04 (Windows)|
|MB5350 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 126.96.36.199 (OS X 10.6)|
|MB5350 series XPS Printer Driver Ver.5.80 (Windows)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 4.1.3 (macOS 10.12/OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (Source file)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.00 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.00 for Linux (Source file)|
|MB5350 series (PDF) User Manual (Mac)|
|MB5350 series (PDF) User Manual (Windows)|
How to Setup and Install Canon MAXIFY MB5350 Driver:
Follow this steps to get the installation instructions to setup a driver
- Open up driver download documents that you've completed downloading.
- Then, extract the files that have remained in the double click.
- Comply with the complying with actions as well as the setup procedure will begin automatically.
- After the installation process is full, then you have the ability to print with your favored printer.
- Do not forget to check Canon printer USB cable connected to your computer system.
How To Uninstall Canon MAXIFY MB5350 Driver:
This is a guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Visit Start Menu after that chooses Control Panel
- Click Uninstall a program
- Then double-click on the printer driver you want to delete.
- Click Uninstall then your printer driver will certainly be immediately removed.
- Then restart your computer to finish the elimination procedure.