The Canon MAXIFY MB5360 allows you to promptly and quickly print, copy, scan and fax - so you could invest your time focusing on your company. The engine in this printer is vigorous, spewing paper out with a force that could often push the previous page to the borders of the outcome tray. It was towards the 40th web page in our test print at which point we believed the web pages would be spilled onto the floor, with one specific web page continuing to the tray by the barest of margins. Luckily, none of the web sheets fell off the plate, though one web page did manage to get pushed in such a manner in which it wound up in the wrong order. It wants an extra upright quit at the end of the resulting tray.
|Canon MAXIFY MB5360|
This Canon MB5360 brings the cost per published surface to 2.3 cents for monochrome prints and 12.2 money for color prints when you separate the price by the yield. The number of pictures you print, as well as exactly how colorful your paper prints are in primary will undoubtedly affect this figure; it's just a harsh guide utilizing the supplier's mentioned yields. Compared with something like the HP Officejet 8620, the expenses are roughly the same, with the HP being a bit more expensive for black prints at 2.7 cents per web page, as well as a dash cheaper for color at 12 cents each page. Rates were obtained from Officeworks at the time of composing. Print quality for text records on simple paper isn't as crisp as we've seen from various other organization inkjets (or perhaps on high-resolution paper), with different and premium quality prints exposing a lot of feathering around the preponderance of letters. That's not saying that its quality is inappropriate, just that you may discover some wayward strokes on specific messages (such as's') if you start to look as well very carefully at the output.
The Canon MAXIFY MB5360 is suggested to stand out is at its affordable running costs. It's designed for modest small office use, with an indicated yield of up to 2,500 mono and 1,500 color pages from Canon's XL ink storage tanks. Naturally, those XL storage tanks set you back a little bit greater than the routine containers. An arrangement of the Maxify MB5360 adheres to every printer standard you could think of, from unpacking tape that needs to be wound off each component, setup of the three color and also single black ink cartridges and link to wired, wireless or USB connections. The Maxify MB5360's 3-inch display screen isn't huge, but it's receptive sufficient to cover its original print, copy, check and fax performance, all of which can likewise be run through Canon's print apps along with the need matches. As a printer concentrated on the small workplace, it also includes duplexing functionality and even various paper trays (250 sheets each) as robust as the capability to fill money from the top of the printer too, which can be handy if you're doing smaller print jobs such as photo printing.
The MAXIFY MB5360 Four ink cartridges need to be installed (cyan, magenta, yellow, as well as black), with each possessing its very own cling wrap. They are fed one at a time right into a spring-loaded printhead. It's a similar setup treatment to that of the HP Officejet 8620 that us also recently evaluated, except that the Canon didn't have a little 'engine space' light to help the chapter. The printer approves XL variants of these cartridges (version name PGI-2600XL), which set you back $50 for each color, and $58 for black. The yield of every XL color is 1500 web pages, while for black it's 2500 pages. Much more obvious was the somewhat cut-off look of the characters at the beginning of decisions. Straight-edged uppercase letters such as 'L' and 'R' obtained printed with thinner than standard standing at the start of sentences, compared to other areas in our test record.
Also, recommend: Canon MAXIFY MB5160 Driver and Manual Download
Canon MAXIFY MB5360 Specifications:
- Printer Functions
- Ink Droplet Size: 5pl (C/M/Y), 11pl (PGBK).
- Printing Resolution: 600(horizontal) x 1200 (vertical) dpi.
- Print Speed: ESAT A4/LTR B&WSimplex Approx. 23 ipmFPOT Ready approx. 7 secESAT A4/LTR ColourSimplex Approx. 15 ipmFPOT Ready Approx. 9 sec.
- Ink Tanks: PGI-2600, PGI-2600, PGI-2600, PGI-2600Y/PGBK/C/M.
- Optional Ink Tanks: PGI-2600XL, PGI-2600XL, PGI-2600XL, PGI-2600XL.
- Ink Yield: Black: Approx 1000 pages, Colour: Approx 700 pages.
- XL Ink Yield: Black: Approx 2500 pages, Colour: Approx 1500 pages.
- Borderless Printing: N/A.
- Paper Capacity: Cassette 1 (upper): A4 =250, 4?x6?=20, Envelope European DL/US Com=10 Cassette 2 (lower): A4 =250.
- Supported Paper Sizes: A4, A5, B5, LTR, LGL, 4?x6?, 5?x7?, 8?x10?, Envelopes(DL, COM10).
- Supported Paper Weights: Cassette 1 (upper): Plain Paper: 64-105 g/m2, Canon specialty paper: max paper weight : approx. 275g/m2 (Photo Paper Plus Glossy II PP-201)Cassette 2 (lower): Plain Paper: 64-105 g/m2.
- Protocol: TCP/IP.
- Wireless LAN Network Type: IEEE802.11n/IEEE802.11g/IEEE802.11b.
- Frequency Band / Channel: 2.4GHz / 1-13.
- Wireless LAN Range: indoor 50m (depends on the transmission speed and conditions).
- Wireless LAN Security: WEP64/128bit, WPA-PSK(TKIP/AES), WPA2-PSK(TKIP/AES).
- Wired LAN Network Type: IEEE802.3u (100BASE-TX) / IEEE802.3 (10BASE-T).
- Wired LAN Data Rate: 10M/100Mbps (auto switchable).
- Mobile Phone/Tablet Printing: Available.
- Camera Printing: N/A.
- Memory Card Printing: Available.
- PC Interface: Available.
- Copier Functions
- Speed: sFCOT A4/LTR Colour Simplex Approx. 12 secADF ESAT A4/LTR B&W Simplex Approx. 21 ipmADF ESAT A4/LTR C Simplex Approx. 10 ipmADF ESAT A4/LTR B&W Duplex Approx 8ipmADF ESAT A4/LTR C Duplex Approx 5ipm.
- Multiple Copy: Max. 99 pages.
- Scanner Functions
- Scanner Type: Flatbed & ADF.
- Scanning resolution: 1200 x 1200 dpi.
- Scanning Bit Depth (Input/ Output): Grayscale; 16bit/8bit / Colour: 48bit/24bit (RGB each 16bit/8bit).
- Scanning Speed: Simplex: Approx 18 ipm B&W / Approx 10 ipm Colour, Duplex: Approx 31 ipm B&W / Approx 21 ipm Colour.
- Fax Functions
- Fax Resolutions: Black: 8pels/mm x 3.85lines/mm(Standard), 8pels/mm x 7.7lines/mm(Fine), 300dpi x 300dpi (Extra Fine) Colour: 200dpi×200dpi.
- Transmission Speed: Black: approx. 3 sec. (33.6kbps)Colour: approx. 1 min. (33.6kbps).
- Modem Speed: Maximum 33.6kbps (Automatic fall back).
- Transmission / Reception Memory: Approx. 250 pages.
- PC Fax
- Type: Windows:via FAX modem(in MFP), Mac:N/A.
- Destination Number: 1 location.
- Black / Colour: B/W transmission only.
- MAXIFY Cloud Link
- From smartphone or tablet: Available.
- From printer: Available.
- Print from Email: Available.
- Google Could Print: Available.
- Apple Air Print: Available.
- MAXIFY Printing Solutions: Available.
- Access point mode: Available.
- Cloud Apps: Facebook, Twitter, Creative Park Premium and Web Template Print, Canon Image Gateway, Picasa, Photobucket, Evernote, Dropbox, Google Drive and One Drive.
- General Features
- Colour LCD Screen: LCD(3.0 inch / 7.5 cm TFT colour/ Touch).
- Intelligent Touch System: Available.
- Dual Paper Path: Available.
- Power Source: AC100 – 240V, 50/60Hz.
- Power Consumption: Standby (scanning lamp is off) USB connection to PC: approx. 1.0W, OFF: Approx 0.3W, Copying (USB connection to PC) approx. 31W.
- Dimensions (W x D x H): Approx. 463 x 394 x 351 mm.
- Weight: Approx. 13.1KG.
Canon MAXIFY MB5360 Compatibility Operating Systems:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1 (including Windows 8.1 Update), Windows 8
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 (32 bit only)
- Note: For Windows, NET Framework 4 or. NET Framework 4.5 is required.
- For Windows XP, XPS Essentials Pack is required.
- Mac OS X v10.7.5 to Mac OS X v10.10
Canon MAXIFY MB5360 Driver and User Manual Download
|MB5360 series Full Driver & Software Package (OS X)|
|MB5360 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)|
|MB5360 series MP Drivers Ver.1.04 (Windows)|
|MB5360 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.22.214.171.124 (Mac)|
|MB5360 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.04 (Windows)|
|MB5360 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 126.96.36.199 (OS X 10.6)|
|MB5360 series XPS Printer Driver Ver.5.80 (Windows)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 4.1.3 (macOS 10.12/OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (Source file)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.00 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.00 for Linux (Source file)|
|MB5360 series (PDF) User Manual (Mac)|
|MB5360 series (PDF) User Manual (Windows)|
How to Setup and Install Canon MAXIFY MB5360 Driver:
Follow this steps to get the installation instructions to setup a driver
- Open up driver download documents that you've completed downloading.
- Then, extract the files that have remained in the double click.
- Comply with the complying with actions as well as the setup procedure will begin automatically.
- After the installation process is full, then you have the ability to print with your favored printer.
- Do not forget to check Canon printer USB cable connected to your computer system.
How To Uninstall Canon MAXIFY MB5360 Driver:
This is a guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Visit Start Menu after that chooses Control Panel
- Click Uninstall a program
- Then double-click on the printer driver you want to delete.
- Click Uninstall then your printer driver will certainly be immediately removed.
- Then restart your computer to finish the elimination procedure.