The Canon Maxify MB5420 Wireless Small Office All-in-One Printer is an excellent selection for a little or office looking for an inkjet all-in-one printer with excellent outcome high quality, low running costs, as well as generous paper capacity. The MB5420 multifunction printer (MFP) determines 13.9 by 18.3 by 18.1 inches (HWD), larger than you 'd wish to share a work desk with, and evaluates 28.4 extra measures. It has excellent document handling, with a pair of 250-sheet trays for a necessary paper capacity of 500 pages, and also an auto-duplexer for two-sided printing. It has an excellent monthly responsibility cycle of 30,000 pages, putting it in excellent stead for the durable sheet. For scanning, the MB5420 becomes a letter-size flatbed, plus a 50-sheet automated document feeder (ADF) that scans both sides of the paper in a single pass. To the left of the outcome, the tray is a port for a USB thumb drive.
|Canon MAXIFY MB5420|
While this Canon MB5420 might fit on the majority of office desks without grabbing all of them too much space, if yours is indeed a group setting, you wouldn't desire it was sitting on your desktop-- where everyone in the office will certainly be stopping by to get hold of paper. In a much less trafficked environment, such as the desk in your house office, that's a different tale. In any case, it's little and also light enough to go nearly anywhere, and the connectivity affords the flexibility of such positioning. It maintains wired Ethernet attachments, along with wireless Wi-Fi, and connecting directly to a single PC using USB. Be mindful of that last choice. A direct USB connection does not supply Net connection to the printer, thus disabling most of the Maxify MB5420's mobile-device and cloud-connectivity options. If you require any of these attributes (such as state, access to Google Cloud Print as well as OneDrive), the printer needs to be attached to the Web.
The Canon Maxify MB5420 best thing we could say concerning those numbers is that they're a healthy and balanced motivation to use Canon's higher-yield (XL) cartridges. The PGI-2200 XL Black Pigment Ink Storage tank costs $36.99 and should deliver around 2,500 points, while the three color XL containers cost $27.99 each, with a predicted return of 1,755 web pages. Using these products, we assumed a monochrome CPP of 1.5 cents as well as a shade CPP of 6.3 cents. These numbers aren't regrettable, especially the 6.3 cents for shade pages. As for the 1.5-cent black-and-white CPP, as long as your print and copy lots is 500 pages approximately, these numbers are excellent. If what you require is a genuinely high-volume printer for printing thousands of pages monthly, one of the previously mentioned Epson or Brother MFPs might offer you better. If on the other hand, you're much more interested in quality compared to quantity, that's where the Maxify MB5420 brings the heat.
The Maxify MB5420 overall output quality, based on our screening, was ideal for an inkjet, with the above-par photo quality and somewhat above-par text as well as graphics. Text high quality must be good enough for any service usage, except possibly for those needing small typefaces. By graphics, some chronicles showed light banding (a usual pattern of pale striations), the only concern of note. The MB5420 succeeded with thin colored lines, and also in distinguishing in between comparable tones, as well as colors were well saturated. Scanning is possible with the 8.5 x 11" flatbed or the two-sided single-pass ADF for up to 8.5 x 14" files. Either choice enables an optical resolution of 1200 x 1200 dpi which can be interpolated up to 19200 x 19200 dpi. General paper handling is done with two cassettes, each with a 250-sheet input ability as well as with a regular monthly task cycle of 30,000 web pages this unit is designed to last. The MB5420 additionally provides a 3.5" shade touchscreen LCD for seeing setups and making adjustments. Additionally, it has Wi-Fi, Ethernet, as well as USB 2.0 connection.
Canon MAXIFY MB5420 Specifications:
- Print Speed (up to): Black:FPOT (Black): 6 Seconds - ESAT (Black): 24.0 ipm, Color:FPOT (Color): 7 Seconds - ESAT (Color): 15.5 ipm.
- Number of Nozzles: Pigment Black: 1,280 / Color: 3,072 / Total: 4,352.
- Print Resolution (Up to): Up to 600 x 1200 dpi.
- Ink Compatibility: PGI-2200 Black - 29.1 ml (Std) / 70.9 ml (XL), PGI-2200 Cyan - 9.6 ml (Std) / 19.3 ml (XL), PGI-2200 Magenta - 9.6 ml (Std) / 19.3 ml (XL), PGI-2200 Yellow - 9.6 ml (Std) / 19.3 ml (XL), Up to 2,500 Black & White / 1,500 Color Pages when using XL ink tanks.
- Paper Sizes: 4 x 6, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes.
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: Plain Paper, High Resolution Paper, Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy, Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss, Photo Paper Pro Luster, Matte: Matte Photo Paper, Other: Business Card, Label Paper, U.S.#10 Envelopes.
- Printer Features: AirPrint, Auto 2-Sided Printing, Advanced Auto Sheet Feeder, Canon PRINT app, Document Printing, Google Cloud Print, Microsoft Mobile Print, Mopria Device Printing, Quick Toolbox, Wireless Printing.
- Output Tray Capacity: Upper Cassette: 250 Sheets Plain Paper (Letter or Legal) or 20 Sheets Photo Paper 4 x 6, Lower Cassette: 250 Sheets Plain Paper (Letter or Legal).
- Noise Level (Approx.): Approx. 56.0 dB(A).
- Copy Speed (up to): FCOT (Color): Approx. 11 Seconds.
- Reduction / Enlargement: 25% - 400%.
- Copy Features: Single Pass 2-Sided Copying, 2-on-1 Copy, 4-on-1 Copy, ID Card Copy, AE (Auto Exposure / Intensity) Copy, Collated Copy (ADF only), Fit-to-Page, Frame Erase Copy (Flatbed), Preset Copy Ratios, Preview, Standard Copy, Zoom.
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS).
- Max. Resolutions: Optical:ADF & Flatbed: 1200 x 1200 dpi (Optical), Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi (Interpolated).
- Scanner Features: Single Pass 2-Sided Scanning, Push Scan, Scan to Memory (USB Flash Memory), Network Scan, Scan to Cloud, Scan to Concur, Scan to Email, Scan to Network Folder.
- Color Depth: 48-bit internal/24-bit external.
- Max. Document Size: Flatbed: 8.5 x 11 (Letter); ADF - 50 Sheet Capacity, ADF: 8.5 x 14 (Legal); ADF - 10 Sheet Capacity.
- Modem Speed: 33.6 Kbps (Super G3 Color FAX).
- Transmission Speed (approx.): Black: Approx. 3 sec. per page, Color: Approx. 1 min. per page.
- Memory Capacity: Approx. 250 Pages.
- Speed Dialing: 100 Locations.
- Fax Features: Answering Machine Connectivity, Caller Rejection, Check RX Fax Info., Dial Search, Double-Sided Printing (Fax Images), FAX to Network Folder, Extra Fine Mode, Fax Reception Reject, Fax Number Re-Entry, Memory Transmission, Redial, Remote Reception.
- Other Features: Custom Profiles, 3.5 Touch LCD, Folder Setting Utility, Single Pass 2-Sided ADF, Access Point Mode, High Page-Yield, Job Reservation, Low Cost Per Page Printing, Quick First Print, MAXIFY Cloud Link, Quiet Mode, Standard MIB Support, SNMP Support, Records of Use, Job Reservation, Remote UI, Setting Restrictions, Up to 30,000 Pages Duty Cycle, Auto Power On, Schedule On/Off.
- Standard Interface: Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n), Ethernet, USB Flash Memory, Hi-Speed USB.
- Software Included: WINDOWS/MAC MAXIFY MB5420 Printer Driver Master Setup, PosterArtist Lite(Windows Only), Scan Utility, My Printer (Windows Only), Network Tool, Speed Dial Utility.
- Power Consumption (approx.): 27.0W Copying (0.9W Standby).
- Dimension (W x D x H): 18.1 (W) x 18.3 (D) x 13.9 (H).
- Weight: 28.4 lbs.
Canon MAXIFY MB5420 Compatibility Operating Systems:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1 (including Windows 8.1 Update), Windows 8
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 (32 bit only)
- Note: For Windows, NET Framework 4 or. NET Framework 4.5 is required.
- For Windows XP, XPS Essentials Pack is required.
- Mac OS X v10.7.5 to Mac OS X v10.10
Canon MAXIFY MB5420 Driver and User Manual Download
|MB5420 series Full Driver & Software Package (Mac)|
|MB5420 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)|
|MB5420 series XPS Printer Driver Ver.6.00 (Windows)|
|MB5420 series MP Drivers Ver.1.00 (Windows)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.40 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.40 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.40 for Linux (Source file)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.40 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.40 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.40 for Linux (Source file)|
|MB5420 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.220.127.116.11 (Mac)|
|ICA Driver Ver.4.2.0 (Mac)|
|MB5420 series MP Drivers Ver.1.00 (Windows)|
|MB5420 series (PDF) User Manual (Mac)|
|MB5420 series (PDF) User Manual (Windows)|
How to Setup and Install Canon MAXIFY MB5420 Driver:
Follow this steps to get the installation instructions to setup a driver
- Open up driver download documents that you've completed downloading.
- Then, extract the files that have remained in the double click.
- Comply with the complying with actions as well as the setup procedure will begin automatically.
- After the installation process is full, then you can print with your favored printer.
- Do not forget to check Canon printer USB cable connected to your computer system.
How To Uninstall Canon MAXIFY MB5420 Driver:
This is a guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Visit Start Menu after that chooses Control Panel
- Click Uninstall a program
- Then double-click on the printer driver you want to delete.
- Click Uninstall then your printer driver will undoubtedly be immediately removed.
- Then restart your computer to finish the elimination procedure.
Canon MAXIFY MB5420 Wireless setup:
- Press the HOME button on the printer. If an error screen is displayed, tap OK, then press the HOME button.
- Flick the screen left or right, then tap LAN settings.
- Tap Wireless LAN setup.
- Tap Cableless setup.
- Tap OK.