The Canon MAXIFY MB5450 Series is your perfect selection For reliable little office printing, without compromising on efficiency, top quality or reliability. With high quality, pen resistant inks, Wi-Fi and Ethernet connectivity and also solitary pass two-sided scanning, you can print at high volumes, faster compared to in the past. Straightforward Network Management Method (SNMP) permits you to incorporate your printer into your work location, making it simple to run as part of a busy office atmosphere. MAXIFY MB5450 Series does this by giving you the capacity to performance history of use, ink degrees, mistake standing and web page counts of all the printers on your network. Along with this, you can also filter by IP addresses to limit printing gain access to and even give secure scan-to-email.
|Canon MAXIFY MB5450|
The Canon MB5450 is an all-in-one inkjet printer that could copy, check as well as fax, as well as print. Black text prints ended up by this inkjet printer look great, but are running prices economical and also just how simple is it to utilize? Based on our expert screening, keep reading for our Canon Maxify MB5450 evaluation. There's a front panel USB outlet so you can use a USB drive to publish files for printing or download web pages from the scanner. The reduced of the two paper trays take the just A4 paper. However, the top one can take smaller sized dimensions, to 10 x 15cm photo blanks. Printed pages feed out to an expanding assistance above the top tray. Canon has done most everything right in the Maxify MB5350. We may crave it a little quieter, and it's incredibly crazy about loading its screen with messages and demands, yet it's quick, produces the premium quality print as well as economical to run. In our book, those are the three points that make a good all-in-one.
With Canon MAXIFY MB5450 Series, you could accomplish remarkable printing quality, that does not set you back the earth to run. With low power consumption integrated with ink returns supplying 2,500 mono web pages and also 1,500 color pages, there are currently longer extends in between having to replace cartridges. A big 8.8 cm color touchscreen provides simple access to all MAXIFY MB5450 Series functions. Along with a high-capacity 500 sheet feeder, 50 sheets automatic record feeder and double-sided printing, MAXIFY MB5450 Series likewise sustains a variety of paper sizes and types-- from A4 simple paper to labels, envelopes, photo paper and even two-sided ID card copying-- taking the stress out of standard office print works. Dual Resistant High-Density ink has been specially established for service printing. This top quality ink offers you vibrant colors, deep blacks, and crisp text, without the worry of smudging.
The Maxify MB5450 took care of to print this paper in 4min 1sec, in addition to a most affordable from spooling time and having 22sec merely to obtain the first page out. During the run, that managed to print 14 websites within a one-minute period, showcasing a fantastic quantity of rate. Its very own overall average for this color task checkouts to just under 12 pages each minute (PPM), which is three websites bashful about Canon's initial 15ppm price ranking for color tasks. Completion of the motor vehicle driver installation presents a service that demands your permission to deliver your print task details to Canon. It comes from merely what Canon contacts an 'Extended Questionnaire Plan' along with you'll want to deny that perhaps. We released typically over our network (Ethernet as well as Wi-Fi) coming from Google.com Docs for our tests, as this is where our specialists conserve most of our documents in these times. Our significant exam print is, in fact, a 47-page Word document in addition to entire websites of material that features highlights, colored text, gives emphasis, and also beautiful print.
Also, recommend: Canon MAXIFY MB5350 Driver and Manual Download
Canon MAXIFY MB5450 Specifications:
- PRINTER SPECIFICATIONS
- Print Speed (approx): 24.0 ipm mono A4, 15.5 ipm colour A4.
- First Page Out Time (approx)
- : Mono: 6 sec (ready) / 10 sec (sleep), Colour: 7 sec (ready) / 12 sec (sleep).
- Print Technology: Inkjet, FINE print head.
- Maximum Print Resolution: 600 x 1200 dpi.
- Print Margins (min): Top: 3mm, Bottom: 5mm, Left & Right: 3.4mm.
- 2Sided Printing: Automatic (A4, LTR plain paper).
- SCANNER SPECIFICATIONS
- Scanner Type: Flatbed, Single Pass 2-sided ADF.
- Scanner Technology: 2x CIS color scanner.
- Scanner Resolution (Optical): Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi.
- 2sided Scanning: Available (single pass).
- Scan Speed (ADF) Approx: Duplex. 23 ipm Col, Duplex. 23 ipm B/W.
- Maximum Document Size: Flatbed: A4, LTR (216x297mm), ADF: A4, LTR, LGL.
- Scanning Depth (Input / Output): Colour: 48 bit / 24 bit, Greyscale: 16 bit / 8 bit.
- Scan Functions: Scan to email, Scan to a network folder, Scan to Cloud, Scan to USB.
- COPIER SPECIFICATIONS
- Copy Speed (approx): ADF color: 11.5 ipm, ADF mono: 22.0 ipm, Multiple Copy
- Up to 99 pages.
- Reduction / Enlargement: 25-400%, Fit to Page.
- Copy quality settings: Standard, High.
- Double-sided copying: 2-sided to 2-sided (Automatic).
- Copy functions: Frame Erase, Collate, 2-on-1, 4-on-1, 2-sided copy.
- FAX SPECIFICATIONS
- Fax Type: Super G3 / Colour.
- Fax Resolution: Mono: up to 300 x 300dpi, Colour: 200 x 200 dpi.
- Fax Speed: Mono: approx. 3 sec. (33.6kbps), Colour: approx. 1 min. (33.6kbps).
- Fax Memory: Up to 250 pages.
- Coded Speed Dialling: Max. 100 locations.
- Group Dial: Max. 99 locations.
- INKS & YIELD
- Ink Type: Dual Resistant High-Density ink, 4 ink tanks (Black, Cyan, Magenta, Yellow).
- XL Inks: PGI-2500XL BK (2500 pages), PGI-2500XL C (1755 pages), PGI-2500XL M (1295 pages), PGI-2500XL Y (1520 pages), Colour ink tanks (CMY) average yield: 1500 pages.
- PAPER SUPPORT
- Paper Types
- Plain Paper: Envelopes (DL, COM10, C5, Monarch), Canon High Resolution Paper (HR-101N), Canon Matte (MP-101), Canon Pro Luster (LU-101), Canon Plus Semi-gloss (SG-201), Canon Plus Glossy II (PP-201), Canon Glossy Everyday Use (GP-501).
- Maximum Paper Input: Upper cassette: 250 sheets of plain paper, Lower cassette: 250 sheets of plain paper.
- Plain paper: A4, A5, B5, LTR, LGL.
- Photo paper: A4, LTR, 20x25cm, 13x18cm, 10x15cm.
- Custom sizes: Width 89-215.9 mm, Length 127-355.6 mm.
- Paper Weight: Plain paper: 64 - 105 g/m², Canon photo paper up to 275 g/m².
- Wired Connections: Hi-Speed USB 2.0, Ethernet 10/100Mbps (auto switchable), USB flash memory port (A type).
- Wireless Connections: Wi-Fi IEEE802.11 b/g/n¹, Wireless LAN Frequency Band: 2.4GHz.
- Access Point Mode: Applications Support, Canon PRINT Inkjet/SELPHY app, MAXIFY Cloud Link (from printer screen or smart device), Canon Print Service plug-in (Android), Mopria, Microsoft Mobile Print, Apple AirPrint, Google Cloud Print.
- Supported Mobile Systems: iOS, Android, Windows RT, Windows 10 Mobile.
- Minimum System Requirements: Windows: Internet Explorer 8, internet connection or CD-ROM, Mac: Safari 5 and internet connection
- Display: 1024x768 or higher.
- Software Included: Printer driver and fax driver, Quick Utility Toolbox, IJ Network Device Setup Utility, Easy-WebPrint EX.
- GENERAL FEATURES
- Display Type & Size: 8.8cm colour touchscreen.
- Automatic Document Feeder: Up to 50-sheets.
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 463 x 394 x 351 mm, 463 x 459 x 351 mm (paper installed).
- Weight: 12.9kg.
Canon MAXIFY MB5450 Compatibility Operating Systems:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1 (including Windows 8.1 Update), Windows 8
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 (32 bit only)
- Note: For Windows, NET Framework 4 or. NET Framework 4.5 is required.
- For Windows XP, XPS Essentials Pack is required.
- Mac OS X v10.7.5 to Mac OS X v10.10
Canon MAXIFY MB5450 Driver and User Manual Download
|MB5450 series Full Driver & Software Package (Mac)|
|MB5450 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)|
|MB5450 series XPS Printer Driver Ver.6.00 (Windows)|
|MB5450 series MP Drivers Ver.1.00 (Windows)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.40 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.40 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.40 for Linux (Source file)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.40 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.40 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.40 for Linux (Source file)|
|MB5450 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.22.214.171.124 (Mac)|
|ICA Driver Ver.4.2.0 (Mac)|
|MB5450 series MP Drivers Ver.1.00 (Windows)|
|MB5450 series (PDF) User Manual (Mac)|
|MB5450 series (PDF) User Manual (Windows)|
How to Setup and Install Canon MAXIFY MB5450 Driver:
Follow this steps to get the installation instructions to setup a driver
- Open up driver download documents that you've completed downloading.
- Then, extract the files that have remained in the double click.
- Comply with the complying with actions as well as the setup procedure will begin automatically.
- After the installation process is full, then you have the ability to print with your favored printer.
- Do not forget to check Canon printer USB cable connected to your computer system.
How To Uninstall Canon MAXIFY MB5450 Driver:
This is a guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Visit Start Menu after that chooses Control Panel
- Click Uninstall a program
- Then double-click on the printer driver you want to delete.
- Click Uninstall then your printer driver will certainly be immediately removed.
- Then restart your computer to finish the elimination procedure.
Canon MAXIFY MB5450 Wireless Setup:
- Before connecting the machine to the network, the computer needs to be attached to the system. Make sure that configuration of the computer and access point or router is complete.
- Add (connect) the Canon MAXIFY MB5450 to the network.
- The configuration, router functions, setup procedures and security settings of the network device vary depending on your system environment. For details, refer to your device's instruction manual or contact its manufacturer.
- In an office setup, consult your network administrator.
- If you connect to a network that is not protected with security measures, there is a risk of disclosing data such as your personal information to a third party.
- The Canon MAXIFY MB5450 cannot be used over a wireless and wired connection at the same time.
- If an error message appears or if you have trouble with the network connection, refer to the printed manual: Network Setup Troubleshooting.
- An "Ad-hoc connection," which establishes a direct link to the computer over a wireless connection without using an access point, is not supported. Be sure to prepare an access point.
Wireless Setup Using WPS
- Press the Setup button (A).
- The Setup menu screen is displayed.
- Use the < or > button (B) to select Wireless LAN Setup, then press the OK button.
- Use the? Or? Button (C) to select Yes, then Press the OK button.
- When the wireless connection is enabled, the Wi-Fi lamp (D) lights blue.
- Select another setup, then press the OK button on Canon MB5450 printer.
- Select WPS, then press the OK button.
- Select Push button method then presses the OK button.
- Press the OK button.
- NOTE: To use the PIN code method for setup, select PIN code method in 6, then press the OK button.
- Press and hold the WPS button on the access point (for about 5 seconds), then press the OK button on the machine within 2 minutes.
- For details on the WPS button pressing, refer to the manual of your access point.
- The Wi-Fi lamp (blue) flashes while searching for or connecting to an access point.
- When the above screen appears, press the OK button.
- The Setup menu screen returns.
- Press the COPY button (E) on your Canon MAXIFY MB5450.
- The copy standby screen is displayed.