The Canon MAXIFY MB5455 is a reliable set of hands with the capability to take on anything you could throw at it. Its broadband doesn't compromise quality, meaning you can print massive quantities throughout a selection of paper sizes incredibly swiftly, without endangering high quality. The Canon MB5455 measures about 555 x 478 x 509mm as well as considers roughly 12.8 kg. It is possible in a matte black finish, offering it a smooth, professional look as well as can gladly remain on a desktop or sideboard as well as the match even the smallest of home offices. There is a user-friendly 8.8 centimeters color touch screen, 500 sheet feeder as well as 50 sheet document feeder, making it very flexible and also the best fit for smaller offices as well as residence employees.
|Canon MAXIFY MB5455|
The Canon MB5455's 50 sheet record feeder indicates you could print envelopes, labels, photos and even double sided ID cards. It is Windows and Mac suitable making it terrific for the contemporary office where employees typically make use of a variety of devices. It's likewise ultimately linked to the cloud, with Apple AirPrint enabling you to print straight from your Apple devices, while users could also write from other cloud solutions such as Google Drive, Dropbox, OneDrive and even OneNote. The printer can be used with high return cartridges that create up to 2,500 black and white pages, or 1,500 color pages. There are also suitable cartridges available to utilize with this printer version, thereby aiding you to cut down on prices. High producing cartridges will indeed write as much as 2,500 black and white web pages and approximately 1,500 color pages before they need replacing, providing you the liberty to print huge volumes with fewer disturbances.
The Canon MAXIFY MB5455's Secure network administration procedure (SNMP) makes managing your printer a breeze by offering you access to documents of use, ink levels, error status and web page matters of all printers in the network. By monitoring usage, you can track your linked print expenses and even save loan by doing so. IP filtering will enable you to restrict access to your printer as well as offer a higher degree of protection when scanning to email. Print quality is excellent, with sharp, densely black message, not as tidy as laser result yet close. Tones in areas of fill are bold and unbanded and black text over color is clean, without any haloing. Picture prints are up to the high requirement of color images from all four-color Canon machines. The device is somewhat noisy, with a measured result of 66dBA at 0.5 m. However, it uses a silent mode, which reduces the noise, though cutting speed at the same time.
While the Maxify MB-5455 printer promises a selection of features as well as high-quality prints, it is a little on the slow side considering it is planned for office and company use. You could expect printing rates of 16ppm when printing in color or 24ppm when printing in black and white. Making use of the high yield cartridges, which seem to be the only ones usually readily available, gives web page prices of 1.4 p for mono as well as 4.2 p for tone, both including 0.7 p for a paper. These are very reduced, well below the costs from any color laser we have examined as well as posted below those of several inkjet competitors, also. We might desire it a little quieter, and it's very crazy about loading its display with messages and even demands, but it fasts, generates top quality print as well as economical to run. In our publication, those are the 3 points that make an excellent all-in-one.
Also, recommend: Canon MAXIFY MB5155 Driver and Manual Download
Canon MAXIFY MB5455 Specifications:
- PRINTER SPECIFICATIONS
- Print Speed (approx): 24.0 ipm mono A4, 15.5 ipm colour A4.
- First Page Out Time (approx)
- : Mono: 6 sec (ready) / 10 sec (sleep), Colour: 7 sec (ready) / 12 sec (sleep).
- Print Technology: Inkjet, FINE print head.
- Maximum Print Resolution: 600 x 1200 dpi.
- Print Margins (min): Top: 3mm, Bottom: 5mm, Left & Right: 3.4mm.
- 2Sided Printing: Automatic (A4, LTR plain paper).
- SCANNER SPECIFICATIONS
- Scanner Type: Flatbed, Single Pass 2-sided ADF.
- Scanner Technology: 2x CIS color scanner.
- Scanner Resolution (Optical): Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi.
- 2sided Scanning: Available (single pass).
- Scan Speed (ADF) Approx: Duplex. 23 ipm Col, Duplex. 23 ipm B/W.
- Maximum Document Size: Flatbed: A4, LTR (216x297mm), ADF: A4, LTR, LGL.
- Scanning Depth (Input / Output): Colour: 48 bit / 24 bit, Greyscale: 16 bit / 8 bit.
- Scan Functions: Scan to email, Scan to a network folder, Scan to Cloud, Scan to USB.
- COPIER SPECIFICATIONS
- Copy Speed (approx): ADF color: 11.5 ipm, ADF mono: 22.0 ipm, Multiple Copy
- Up to 99 pages.
- Reduction / Enlargement: 25-400%, Fit to Page.
- Copy quality settings: Standard, High.
- Double-sided copying: 2-sided to 2-sided (Automatic).
- Copy functions: Frame Erase, Collate, 2-on-1, 4-on-1, 2-sided copy.
- FAX SPECIFICATIONS
- Fax Type: Super G3 / Colour.
- Fax Resolution: Mono: up to 300 x 300dpi, Colour: 200 x 200 dpi.
- Fax Speed: Mono: approx. 3 sec. (33.6kbps), Colour: approx. 1 min. (33.6kbps).
- Fax Memory: Up to 250 pages.
- Coded Speed Dialling: Max. 100 locations.
- Group Dial: Max. 99 locations.
- INKS & YIELD
- Ink Type: Dual Resistant High-Density ink, 4 ink tanks (Black, Cyan, Magenta, Yellow).
- XL Inks: PGI-2500XL BK (2500 pages), PGI-2500XL C (1755 pages), PGI-2500XL M (1295 pages), PGI-2500XL Y (1520 pages), Colour ink tanks (CMY) average yield: 1500 pages.
- PAPER SUPPORT
- Paper Types
- Plain Paper: Envelopes (DL, COM10, C5, Monarch), Canon High Resolution Paper (HR-101N), Canon Matte (MP-101), Canon Pro Luster (LU-101), Canon Plus Semi-gloss (SG-201), Canon Plus Glossy II (PP-201), Canon Glossy Everyday Use (GP-501).
- Maximum Paper Input: Upper cassette: 250 sheets of plain paper, Lower cassette: 250 sheets of plain paper.
- Plain paper: A4, A5, B5, LTR, LGL.
- Photo paper: A4, LTR, 20x25cm, 13x18cm, 10x15cm.
- Custom sizes: Width 89-215.9 mm, Length 127-355.6 mm.
- Paper Weight: Plain paper: 64 - 105 g/m², Canon photo paper up to 275 g/m².
- Wired Connections: Hi-Speed USB 2.0, Ethernet 10/100Mbps (auto switchable), USB flash memory port (A type).
- Wireless Connections: Wi-Fi IEEE802.11 b/g/n¹, Wireless LAN Frequency Band: 2.4GHz.
- Access Point Mode: Applications Support, Canon PRINT Inkjet/SELPHY app, MAXIFY Cloud Link (from printer screen or smart device), Canon Print Service plug-in (Android), Mopria, Microsoft Mobile Print, Apple AirPrint, Google Cloud Print.
- Supported Mobile Systems: iOS, Android, Windows RT, Windows 10 Mobile.
- Minimum System Requirements: Windows: Internet Explorer 8, internet connection or CD-ROM, Mac: Safari 5 and internet connection
- Display: 1024x768 or higher.
- Software Included: Printer driver and fax driver, Quick Utility Toolbox, IJ Network Device Setup Utility, Easy-WebPrint EX.
- GENERAL FEATURES
- Display Type & Size: 8.8cm colour touchscreen.
- Automatic Document Feeder: Up to 50-sheets.
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 463 x 394 x 351 mm, 463 x 459 x 351 mm (paper installed).
- Weight: 12.9kg.
Canon MAXIFY MB5455 Compatibility Operating Systems:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1 (including Windows 8.1 Update), Windows 8
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 (32 bit only)
- Note: For Windows, NET Framework 4 or. NET Framework 4.5 is required.
- For Windows XP, XPS Essentials Pack is required.
- Mac OS X v10.7.5 to Mac OS X v10.10
Canon MAXIFY MB5455 Driver and User Manual Download
|MB5455 series Full Driver & Software Package (Mac)|
|MB5455 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)|
|MB5455 series XPS Printer Driver Ver.6.00 (Windows)|
|MB5455 series MP Drivers Ver.1.00 (Windows)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.40 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.40 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.40 for Linux (Source file)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.40 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.40 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.40 for Linux (Source file)|
|MB5455 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.188.8.131.52 (Mac)|
|ICA Driver Ver.4.2.0 (Mac)|
|MB5455 series MP Drivers Ver.1.00 (Windows)|
|MB5455 series (PDF) User Manual (Mac)|
|MB5455 series (PDF) User Manual (Windows)|
How to Setup and Install Canon MAXIFY MB5455 Driver:
Follow this steps to get the installation instructions to setup a driver
- Open up driver download documents that you've completed downloading.
- Then, extract the files that have remained in the double click.
- Comply with the complying with actions as well as the setup procedure will begin automatically.
- After the installation process is full, then you have the ability to print with your favored printer.
- Do not forget to check Canon printer USB cable connected to your computer system.
How To Uninstall Canon MAXIFY MB5455 Driver:
This is a guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Visit Start Menu after that chooses Control Panel
- Click Uninstall a program
- Then double-click on the printer driver you want to delete.
- Click Uninstall then your printer driver will certainly be immediately removed.
- Then restart your computer to finish the elimination procedure.