The Canon PIXMA MG5151 produces desirable outcomes and when printing great decision pictures on photo document. In High top quality mode on Canon's Photo Paper Plus Glossy. And Enjoy printing from your iPad, iPhone or iPod touch via AirPrint, in addition to from Android devices via Mopria and likewise Google Cloud Print. Effortlessly print spectacular without boundary lines images packed with high tiers of detail, plus Canon PIXMA MG5151 Printer Driver and Manual Download s professional searching documents using sharp textual material - thanks to Canon's FINE cartridge system and also similarly as much as 9400 dpi print analysis. With ISO ESAT activities of nine.7 ipm mono and too likewise five.7 ipm color, a ten x15 cm without borderlines photo takes around 40 4 secs.Compact and also furthermore superior All-In-One via print, reproduction as well as scan features. With Auto Duplex, along with the color display.
|Canon PIXMA MG5151|
The Canon MG5151 through Vehicle Duplex Printing makes it feasible for you to without problems print on both sides of the record at the same time as no longer having to turn it above manually. This characteristic may aid reduce your paper intake through methods of up to 50% so you may shop money and also similarly help the ecological ecosystem all at the identical time. The crucial don't forget selecting a photograph laser color printer is naturally picture high quality. Nevertheless, there a beautiful so many different includes which in all likelihood is essential too. Dependent on the types of pictures you are trying to print, various printers will have the capacity to suit your dreams. If you aren't possible to be publishing a few issue more than an 8x10 photo, a pc color ink-jet printer will do the essential.
The Canon PIXMA MG5151 can be an area in which the structure of the ink-jet printer might honestly set you returned or save you hundreds of coins! Some printers consist of an extraordinary ink fish tank in favor of every color. Frequently, the colors are magenta, yellowish, cyan, as well as similarly black. Some printers add much more shades of those sunglasses or shallow inkwells. That’s all regarding Canon PIXMA MG5151. If you are taking breathtaking pictures and furthermore want to print them all, you will naturally need a color printer which takes a few factor aside from letter period, ideally a file move. Many photo laser printer providers make printers wherein support sheets approximately 13x9 inches.
The PIXMA MG5151 To the appropriate of the flatbed scanner lid is the control panel, which features a 60mm shade LCD, through an as a substitute unfastened hinge, which would not continually live wherein you put it. The food selection interface in this screen has been restyled and now includes three tender-characteristic switches, just in the front, to pick the numerous options. Canon has squared off the case so that it no a good deal much longer has bulging verticals, yet still showcases the broad radius curves to its top and also critical duplexer. It although showcases fantastic swathes of tall-gloss, piano-black plastic, as well, which seems best to begin through, but verifies every fingerprint and also likewise micro-scratch – you will undoubtedly want a very smooth duster to do away with dust without marking its coating.
Canon PIXMA MG5151 Specifications:
- Print Resolution: Up to 9600 x 2400 dpi.
- Print Engine: Inkjet, 5 Single Inks, 5-colour system with minimum 1 pl droplet size.
- Photo Lab Quality Speed: Borderless 10 x 15 cm: Approx. 39 seconds (Default).
- Mono Print Speed: ESAT: Approx. 9.7 ipm.
- Colour Print Speed: ESAT: Approx. 6.1 ipm.
- Ink Cartridge Configuration: Single Ink technology - 5 separate ink tanks (PGI-525PGBK, CLI-526BK, CLI-526C, CLI-526M, CLI-526Y).
- Media Type: Plain Paper, Envelopes, Photo Paper Pro Platinum (PT-101), Photo Paper Plus Glossy II (PP-201), Photo Paper Plus Semi-gloss (SG-201), Glossy Photo Paper "Everyday Use" (GP-501), Matte Photo Paper (MP-101), High Resolution Paper (HR-101N), T-shirt Transfer (TR-301), Photo Stickers (PS-101).
- Media Input: Rear Tray: Max. 150 sheets, Cassette: Max. 150 leaves.
- Media Size: Rear Tray: A4, B5, A5, Letter, Legal, Envelopes (DL size or Co mmercial 10), 10 x 15 cm, 13 x 18 cm, 20 x 25 cm, Cassette: A4, B5, A5, Letter.
- Media Weight: Rear Tray: Plain paper: 64 to 105 g/m² and supported Canon special media up to approx. 300 g/m², Cassette: Plain paper: 64 to 105 g/m².
- Direct Disc Printing: n/a.
- Two-Sided Printing: Automatically selectable using plain paper in A4, B5, A5 & Letter sizes.
- Borderless Printing: Yes (A4, 20 x 25 cm, 13 x 18 cm, 10 x 18 cm, 10 x 15 cm).
- Compatible Memory Cards: USB Flash Memory, CompactFlash, Microdrive, Memory Stick, Memory Stick Pro, Memory Stick Duo, Memory Stick PRO Duo, SD Memory Card, SDHC Memory Card, MultiMedia Card (Ver4.1), and MultiMedia Card Plus (Ver4.1). xD-PictureCard, xD-PictureCard Type M, xD-PictureCard Type H, Memory Stick Micro, RS- MMC, MMCMobile Card, mini SD Card, micro SD, mini SDHC Card and micro SDHC.
- Card Direct Print Functions: Select photo, print all photos, label print, photo index print (standard & contact print), calendar print, ID photo print, print job queuing.
- Card Direct Print Enhancements: Auto Photo Fix II, Red-eye correction, noise reduction, face brightener, crop image.
- Print Driver Features: Collate, page layout print, booklet print, poster print, scaled print, fit-to-page print, Photo Noise Reduction, photo effects.
- Scanner Type: Flatbed CIS color scanner.
- Film Scanning: n/a.
- Scanner Resolution Optical: Up to 1200 x 2400dpi.
- A4 Scan Speed (reflective): Approx. 17 seconds.
- Colour Scanning Depth: 48 bit input / 24 bit output (RGB each 16 / 8 bit).
- Halftone/Greyscale: 16 bit input / 8 bit output.
- Compatibility: TWAIN / WIA.
- Effective Scanning Width: A4/LTR (216x297 mm).
- OCR Bundle: Yes (MP Navigator EX).
- Scan Methods & Enhancements: Scan jpeg, compact PDF or standard PDF to memory card or USB memory, attach to email, Push-scan, Auto Scan Mode, Auto Document Fix, PDF file creation/editing/password security*, Stitch Assist*, Correct document orientation, Prevent show through, Correct slanted documents, Photo corrections (Fading correction, Grain correction, Reduce dust and scratches, Backlight correction, Auto Tone), Gutter Shadow Correction, Text (OCR), Function with MP Navigator EX.
- Colour/Photo Copy: Yes.
- Copy Speed Colour Document: FCOT: Approx. 20 secs.
- Multiple Copy: max.99 copies.
- Zoom: 25 – 400% in 1% increments and preset ratios.
- Copy functions & enhancements: Borderless copy, two-sided copy, 2-on-1 and 4-on-1 copy, frame erase copy, Auto Photo Fix II, fade restoration.
- Display Type & Size: 6.0 cm colour TFT display with Quick Operation.
- Interface Type - PC / Mac: Hi-Speed USB (B Port), Bluetooth Ver2.0 maximum speed 1.44Mbps (Option, HCRP) (with optional Bluetooth Unit BU-30).
- Interface Type - Non PC: Bluetooth Ver2.0 maximum speed 1.44Mbps (Option, JPEG only, OPP, BIP) (with optional Bluetooth unit BU-30) Photo printing via PictBridge.
- Supported Operating System: Windows 7 (32 and 64bit), Windows Vista (32 and 64bit), Windows XP SP2, SP3 Mac OS X v.10.4.11 - 10.6.
- Software Included: Canon Multifunctional drivers, Canon MP Navigator EX (including OCR and PDF file creation), Canon Easy-PhotoPrint EX with HD Movie Print function, Canon Easy-WebPrint EX, and Canon Solution Menu EX.
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 455 x 368 x 160 mm.
- The number of languages (LCD): 22 Languages selectable: Japanese, English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Dutch, Portuguese, Norwegian, Swedish, Danish, Finnish, Russian, Czech, Hungarian, Polish, Slovenian, Turkish, Simplified Chinese, Greek, Traditional Chinese, Korean.
- Temperature Range: Operating environment: 5° - 35° C.
- Humidity: Operating humidity: 10 - 90%RH (no condensation).
- Acoustic Noise Levels: Printing (when feeding on rear tray): Approx. 44.5 dB(A) When printing ISO/JIS-SCID N2 pattern on 10x15cm Photo Paper Plus Glossy II using default settings.
- Weight: Approx. 7.8 kg.
- Power Source: AC 100-240V, 50/60Hz.
- Power Consumption: Standby: Approx. 1.4 W (when scanning lamp is off), Off Approx. 0.4 W, Copying: Approx 18 W.
Canon PIXMA MG5151 Compatibility Operating Systems:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1 (including Windows 8.1 Update), Windows 8
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 (32 bit only)
- Note: For Windows, NET Framework 4 or. NET Framework 4.5 is required.
- For Windows XP, XPS Essentials Pack is required.
- Mac OS X v10.7.5 to Mac OS X v10.10
Canon PIXMA MG5151 Driver and User Manual Download
|MG5151 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.184.108.40.206 (Mac)|
|MP Driver Ver. 1.02 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|MG5151 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 220.127.116.11 (OS X 10.5/10.6)|
|MP Driver Ver. 1.02 (Windows XP x64)|
|Printer driver for Mac OSX (non-CUPS)|
|MG5151 series Scanner Driver Ver. 17.7.1a (Mac)|
|XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.56 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)|
|Linux IJ Scanner Driver source file|
|Linux IJ Printer Driver source file|
|Linux IJ Scanner Driver|
|Linux IJ Printer Driver|
|ICA Driver Ver. 4.0.0 (Mac)|
|MG5151 series User Manual (Windows)|
|MG5151 series User Manual (Mac)|
|Guide for Quick Menu (Mac)|
How to Setup and Install Canon PIXMA MG5151 Driver:
Follow this steps to get the installation instructions to setup a driver
- Open up driver download documents that you've completed downloading.
- Then, extract the files that have remained in the double click.
- Comply with the complying with actions as well as the setup procedure will begin automatically.
- After the installation process is full, then you can print with your favored printer.
- Do not forget to check Canon printer USB cable connected to your computer system.
How To Uninstall Canon PIXMA MG5151 Driver:
This is a guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Visit Start Menu after that chooses Control Panel
- Click Uninstall a program
- Then double-click on the printer driver you want to delete.
- Click Uninstall then your printer driver will undoubtedly be immediately removed.
- Then restart your computer to finish the elimination procedure.